Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 03-01-2017, 01:18 PM   #1
angel of grief
Banned

Default Noam Chomsky:We Are Now Facing Threats to the Survival of the Human

Source

Last edited by angel of grief; 03-01-2017 at 01:24 PM.
angel of grief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 01:36 PM   #2
ronisron
Inactive

I wish we were facing the threat of the survival of Noam Chomsky instead.

What a massive disappointment he turned out to be.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 01:37 PM   #3
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel of grief View Post
Quelle surprise! Noam Chomsky doing his prophet of doom bit whilst Amy Goodman sits and applauds in rapt admiration. Wonder if old Noam would be saying this had Hillary won the election?

Last edited by madbomber; 03-01-2017 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Typo
madbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 01:41 PM   #4
zephiloyd

Chomsky is an arse, he believes in global warming, and that Clinton was better option than Trump. Chomsky is the grandfather of the uninformed indocrtinated lefty snowflake idiots
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:32 PM   #5
morning

Meet Noam Chomsky, Academic Gatekeeper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEDf7OkRCxk
morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:40 PM   #6
Ooberman

'Sorry Noam. The biggest threat to everyone right now is OBAMA for escalating threats against the world's 2nd biggest nuclear power over lies. That's right. LIES.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.e1390d0a3512

The washington post conveniently buries in the middle of the Utility hacking retraction, a retraction for all their other reports that Russians hacked the election.'

'Russian government hackers do not appear to have targeted Vermont utility, say people close to investigation'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.e1390d0a3512
Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 07:17 PM   #7
madbomber

One thing I do agree with Chomsky on is his theory that corporate restraints on free speech are more harmful than government restraints. This has been evident during the past few months, as anyone who has read a newspaper, listened to the news on television, or engaged with social media can attest.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:24 PM   #8
brambles

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
One thing I do agree with Chomsky on is his theory that corporate restraints on free speech are more harmful than government restraints. This has been evident during the past few months, as anyone who has read a newspaper, listened to the news on television, or engaged with social media can attest.
Agreed and when you consider that the media is owned by the same families that own the federal reserve it isn't hard to connect the dots and since they hold all of the purses they own the government by default.
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:27 PM   #9
morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by brambles View Post
Agreed and when you consider that the media is owned by the same families that own the federal reserve it isn't hard to connect the dots and since they hold all of the purses they own the government by default.
Noam Chomsky's staunch defence and praise of the Federal Reserve is suspicious to say the least.
Old 03-01-2017, 08:57 PM   #10
reverendjim
Inactive

i would give chomsky credit where credit is due. he was an early pioneer of...well...sort of blowing the whistle. he got a lot of things right. but you must understand he is a product of his generation and he's only going to see so much. just as there will be those who look back at us and those who come after us as total useless asses cos we didn't see it all either. everyone has blinders of some sort on...including chomsky. as far as i am concerned his overall contribution has been positive, if it weren't for him alot of people wouldn't be paying attention at all. its the way it works.

but i got to say, praising the fed kind of shocked me...just a little. but hey...he's behind the times what with the newest information thats out there and maybe he's becoming obsolete as a voice in the wilderness. or maybe its about something else. who knows...

Last edited by reverendjim; 03-01-2017 at 09:05 PM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 11:31 PM   #11
porridge
Banned

Chumsky knows his place, but I think they definitely have plenty on him & hes alluded to that for me when he was shilling about 911 & the way he mentioned the CIA.
Who I personally would not want fucking with me neither.

He shills plenty like when Binladen was supposedly executed Chimpsky is there to give the leftist protest of his murder right on queue & keep the division going.

A bit like John Pilger whos latest video attacking America I watched recently, although he doesnt shill like Chomsky does, but his views in his videos are not balanced in my book & would deter anyone whos not a far left Corbynite guardian reader, so he just keeps the division.

We all know Americas a monster but So would China be or whoever had the upper hand, but we know its not about nation states & more the corporate map so I am very wary of anyone pushing that shit, like people who make out Putins somehow different from the rest, when hes clearly playing his part like the rest.
And to me that is far more dangerous than a puppet like Obama.

Pilger & Chomsky both make good points at government level.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 12:55 AM   #12
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by morning View Post
Noam Chomsky's staunch defence and praise of the Federal Reserve is suspicious to say the least.
Sort of blows his credibility doesn't it? Maybe he's all right with debt slavery.
Old 04-01-2017, 01:00 AM   #13
decim

Irrelevant senility.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 02:55 AM   #14
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Chomsky knows what he can and can't talk about. Over the years he's taken enormous risks. He knows how the system works and what it will let him get away with. It is utterly stupid for anyone to expect one man to purposefully commit suicide by going a bridge too far.

How many folk on this forum are willing to take a fraction of the risks Chomsky has taken? NONE! As far as I can discern. It is very stupid and ignorant for those here to criticise someone who is more accomplished than they are.

It is perfectly acceptable to point out that Chomsky is not 100% correct about everything he has ever spoken into a microphone, but then again, who is 100% correct about everything? NO ONE.

But I say that if you wish to go beyond that, you must first place yourselves firmly facing the barrel of the assassins guns. Show that YOU have the balls to make a stand against the establishment, and then you may be worth a right to speak.

Chomsky, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, John Pilger and many others are the Gods of this Age. And yes, they are not 100% correct on all matters. It is a very thick skulled idiot indeed who demands 100% perfection from the hands that feed them before they claim to take from them.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 03:18 AM   #15
ElDraconian

So now fascism is the problem. What part of one world globalization don't you get it to be fascism. Barely, worse, rise rates on unemployment and dollar raping other currencies. According to Democracy Now, people should have no voice to become nationalistic. So Brexit and Greeks have no right to leave the Euro, oh really? says who? The real fascists that sit on every European PM seat.

Last edited by ElDraconian; 04-01-2017 at 03:19 AM.
ElDraconian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 10:14 AM   #16
morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Pilger & Chomsky both make good points at government level.
Pilger I would say is still a true journalist. You don't see Noam Chomsky putting out statements like this (great article):

John Pilger: Why Hillary Clinton Is More Dangerous Than Donald Trump
https://newmatilda.com/2016/03/23/jo...-donald-trump/

These days I only see Noam Chomsky largely promoting establishment agendas, really. He makes statements which please his followers, such as pointing out how dangerous Donald Trump is and how ridiculous the 9/11 conspiracy theories are, to them he is still doing his great activist work. Idolising the man is foolish, he is a gatekeeper.
Old 04-01-2017, 01:45 PM   #17
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morning View Post
Pilger I would say is still a true journalist. You don't see Noam Chomsky putting out statements like this (great article):

John Pilger: Why Hillary Clinton Is More Dangerous Than Donald Trump
https://newmatilda.com/2016/03/23/jo...-donald-trump/

These days I only see Noam Chomsky largely promoting establishment agendas, really. He makes statements which please his followers, such as pointing out how dangerous Donald Trump is and how ridiculous the 9/11 conspiracy theories are, to them he is still doing his great activist work. Idolising the man is foolish, he is a gatekeeper.
Yeah that was a good article by Pilger.

Agree at Noam, people who still try & claim hes some kind of angel really couldnt have listened to him since 911.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 01:50 PM   #18
morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDraconian View Post
So now fascism is the problem. What part of one world globalization don't you get it to be fascism. Barely, worse, rise rates on unemployment and dollar raping other currencies. According to Democracy Now, people should have no voice to become nationalistic. So Brexit and Greeks have no right to leave the Euro, oh really? says who? The real fascists that sit on every European PM seat.
Amy Goodman - another gatekeeper - funded by George Soros & the Rockefeller Foundation.
Old 04-01-2017, 01:52 PM   #19
morning

Noam Chomsky and Amy Goodman's financial interests laid out clearly on this chart.

Last edited by morning; 04-01-2017 at 01:53 PM.
Old 04-01-2017, 02:05 PM   #20
morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Chomsky knows what he can and can't talk about. Over the years he's taken enormous risks. He knows how the system works and what it will let him get away with. It is utterly stupid for anyone to expect one man to purposefully commit suicide by going a bridge too far.

It is perfectly acceptable to point out that Chomsky is not 100% correct about everything he has ever spoken into a microphone, but then again, who is 100% correct about everything? NO ONE.

But I say that if you wish to go beyond that, you must first place yourselves firmly facing the barrel of the assassins guns. Show that YOU have the balls to make a stand against the establishment, and then you may be worth a right to speak.

Chomsky, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, John Pilger and many others are the Gods of this Age. And yes, they are not 100% correct on all matters. It is a very thick skulled idiot indeed who demands 100% perfection from the hands that feed them before they claim to take from them.
It's more idiotic to label Chomsky a "God" and refuse to question his motives before looking at the evidence. If you've idolised someone to that degree then it's hard to see them as they are. This is cognitive dissonance. Gatekeepers successfully operate like this, sold to the public via mainstream & fake-alternative media such as Democracy Now. Noam Chomsky has not made a stand against the establishment - he is on their payroll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
How many folk on this forum are willing to take a fraction of the risks Chomsky has taken? NONE! As far as I can discern. It is very stupid and ignorant for those here to criticise someone who is more accomplished than they are..
People are conditioned to take the words of these establishment-promoted "accomplished academics" as gospel truth. If they say something which is contradicted by evidence (repeatedly), ah well they can't be right all the time! They're still accomplished though! No. Sorry, the facts are on the table. It is in Noam Chomsky's financial interest to lie - he is complicit in deep-state agendas. Not a God, sorry to shatter that illusion. Regarding what level of activism members of this forum are involved in, or how accomplished we may or may not be, that is not something which you are privy to so you're not in a position to make that judgement.

Last edited by morning; 04-01-2017 at 02:40 PM.