Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 05-11-2016, 07:22 PM   #1
dannyuk

Default UK Parliament Plot Prediction - False Flag in the Pipeline

What are the odds on something like this happening in the next five years? 2021?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qHcFMu...ature=youtu.be

A costly renovation is needed what better time for a FF when everyone has been moved out?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...le-renovation/

The Cameras ???? are switched off...

Westminster council CCTV cameras in London to be axed

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36465844

Its in the "pipeline" for warmongering, if it happens by so called "Muslim" extremists to lobby support for war in the Middle East or against Russia, think twice...

For further symbolic representations of this warmongering agenda consult your new £5 notes, Winston Churchill, Parliament and within 5 years would appear to be more symbolic for this to take place.

This is by no means factual, it is a prediction on current events and symbolism. If something like this happens perhaps give it some thought...

Who took away the security?

Who removed people from the building for renovations during this time?

Who would gain from such an attack during this time?

Would the use of such an attack be directed to lobby support for a war/retaliation?

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 07:30 PM   #2
the apprentice
Inactive

Your not suggesting the whole house of cards are you, on the spring equinox where the new sun and Julian new year comensces.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 09:41 PM   #3
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I hear you.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 10:16 PM   #4
jake_ball

I think that they will do the same for the Statue of Liberty at some point.

But yeah I expect that they will get rid of the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Excellent OP Danny.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 10:37 PM   #5
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I think that they will do the same for the Statue of Liberty at some point.

But yeah I expect that they will get rid of the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Excellent OP Danny.

The higher degrees could evoke their might and rite, they did it to others in the past.
Old 05-11-2016, 11:04 PM   #6
velma

The Churchill quote, on the money is: " "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat." Quite appropriate really.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 11:13 PM   #7
the apprentice
Inactive

And I would say let it be theirs not ours and if it was absolutely necessary if ours had to be somewhere theirs also.
Old 05-11-2016, 11:21 PM   #8
uglytruth

A document released by the Benenson Strategy Group on behalf of the Clinton Foundation reveals that Hillary’s Presidential Campaign is in dire straits due to mistrust over mainstream media coverage and polling. The document analyses a number of salvage scenarios and recommends one called FIRESIGN which is a false flag extraterrestrial invasion using advanced holographic technology.

http://exopolitics.org/leaked-docume...nton-campaign/
uglytruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 12:49 AM   #9
decim

Crisp packet prophecies are ten a penny.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 01:06 AM   #10
serpentine

It's a lovely old building like many lovely old buildings in the middle east but for the sum being spent on it we could have built an English assembly building in London and a large assembly building for the whole British federation somewhere in the Midlands.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 05:51 AM   #11
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
But the EU have already said that Scotland won't be allowed to join. Spain will block it as it would mean allowing the basque region to become independant and they don't want that to happen.

Article 50 hasnt been triggered yet, and we are still in the EU. I still think they will do something to stop us leaving, like they did with the Irish, Dutch and the French.
I agree this is the rhetoric but I'm sure if between Britain and Scotland a trade deal to the EU could be achieved, those that still want Britain within the EU will allow this to take place and Britain will work behind the scenes to get Scotland within the EU for their purposes. Those who don't want U.K. to leave EU probably on the back of a "terrorist attack" we will postpone the EU situation because of greater national and also joint international importance. This issue of a backdoor Scotland for a method of EU trade with Britain will still remain should we leave first then the attack take place. A lot of confusion will obviously take place by design.

They want independence so much to appear anti-establishment to the Scots as though they're raging against the usually powers that be. It worked to get Trump elected, why not here. That's how these things work. The US is the usually testing ground. Of course many Scots see through this by seeing the U.K. masters are being traded off for the EU. It's not a good deal but all Scots will be hearing is "change" we need things to change and that hasn't happened so far. It's the same old BS everywhere when the establishment want to fool you...

Everything is being dismantled and privatised by design by these scumbags to remove any sense of association or responsiblity to the very same faceless groups and organisations, who's business are usually operating under charity groups to pull the strings of politics. All national public departments are being handed to these big business hyenas that operate globally, on the dirty money that makes their world go around and enslaves us and even their puppet politicians to their agenda. These politicians are manipulated and directed by their agenda under such organisations like "Commom Purpose" etc. Of course some of them are so corrupt there is no such excuse, they worship these people usually because they're "born into blood" and get kicks backs of large amounts of money for helping them engineer their agenda and austerity for the rest. Those being paid can be made to look official and legal when in reality it's greasing the wheels and dirty money for services rendered - unjust deeds. Take a look at the Osborne situation and you will see exactly that. He isn't doing all those jobs and it's a disgrace to our intelligence to think otherwise. They're laughing at us while they screw us over with austerity and these people hoard money away within "safe havens" like panama and are paid "legally" by corrupt institutions that these bastards help by influencing the public sector on their behalf.

The symbolism these politicians represent is being seen as the scam that's it is.
It's all an illusion. They carry out the orders and agendas of their lobbyists and they are their controllers. When the public see through them and see the sham they're, they are no longer needed. The best way to combat this is to remove the idea that those in authority are always right in the minds of many on mass, so no replacements are going to screw us over who can just can come along and do the same. People are educated or groomed into putting too much trust and faith in these people who are always corrupt.

We know this is a scam as you say article 50 hasn't even been triggered yet. They need it to look to us like the will of the people has been carried out.
What I suggest is a backdoor is being created within Scotland.
Further to that I suspect a "terrorist" attack will take place to thrust us into a "Common International Interest" that we all need to work together to remove.
This is how we will be sold this and that those behind the "terrorist attack" will be U.K. Nationalists that have been "indoctrinated into Islamic Extremism" carrying out the will of terrorists from the Middle East due to grooming over the internet, probably by means of encryption very sophisticated "terrorists". Censorship of the internet comes into place and is justified. We no longer can communicate such information and the big bad problem of "fake news" is taken care of. More than likely Iran will be this mastermind country, Iran will have been supporting terrorists within Iraq and Syria also. Undermining our joint efforts under coalition forces to "restore order".

Vault 7 - Privacy or Censorship?-Internet
https://storify.com/Danny1UK/privacy...rship-internet

CIA False Flag: Iran - China - North Korea - Russia Accused of hacking by the US?
https://storify.com/Danny1UK/iran-ch...h-korea-russia

This will be sold on two levels.

One that this is an attack on the British people and their decision to leave the EU by people's who wanted us to stay within the EU, perhaps this British "Islamic Extremist" has family within the EU and the Middle East etc.

Also that it's an act of terrorism by the likes of Iran, thrusting the majority of people within the U.K. behind a response on these people. This is a threat to our democratic rights and will of the people and all that BS. Plus all the Islamic hate and hysteria that is being created is let loose and the mainstream media beats the drums of war once again.

While at the same time the EU smoke and mirrors will be put on hold, money will be pumped into the EU/NATO army merger that Britain will then get behind and all those NATO bases surrounding China and Russia prepared for will suddenly start to make sense, as those two nations will respond should the west attack Iran. The Pivot from the Middle East to Asia.
Korea will probably disappear within a mushroom cloud, as could a few other places but Korea almost within an instant.

I suggest that such a terrorist attack to achieve a response based attack on Iran etc. will take place upon Westminster.
Of course it could be blamed on anyone Saudi Arabia then later said to have been funded by Iran, Saudi Arabia was just a cover. That's been done before then attack Saudi Arabia, move on to Iran later. Its all "Order out of Chaos" subversive tactics and propaganda is in place to confuse many.

Such an attack on Westminster would be very symbolic...

I have posted about this before here:

UK False Flag Coming Soon - Join the EU/NATO army - WWIII
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=309910

UK Parliament Plot Prediction - False Flag in the Pipeline
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=312954

Something is going to happen there and why not all these birds with one Zionist stone or controlled demolition. Again it's worked before within the US. That's how these things work.

Of course I have no proof of this or knowledge of such an attack otherwise I would be the first to paste it here, saying look this is true not just a conspiracy based upon actual events that may seem unrelated and difficult to make sense of. Such an attack even if you did have advance knowledge of, you have no place to report it. The establishment is behind this and will be the ones investigating and arresting patsies of a crime the establishment themselves have committed...

I'm a "Conspiracy Theorist". This is just one built upon research, current events, seeing what's unfolding, where these parasites want to go and whatever happens they will lead us within a similar structured fashion to the same ends.
One that looks like we are the good guys responding to an unjustified unprovoked attack that justifies the Irradiation of Iran and Zionist Israel will move within the Middle East expanding massively.

Thus celebrating 100 years since the Balfour Declaration.

I'm sure the Zionists will be having a party should such an "Iranian Terrorist" attack somewhere within the UK most-likely Westminster take place. The terrorists fake passport, Iranian will be found among the rubble or floating down the Thames with Stuart Little using it as a lifeboat. He was planning to evade arrest by going to Iran on a fake passport "probably from an Iranian intelligence agency" some such BS, again its so underming to peoples intelligence.

Then wait for the Iranian Nazi name game association and new Adolf Hitler's to start appearing. These people many in the west will never have even seen before because largely Iranian news is kept out of western media. It's as if by design you might be thinking. Only discredit campaigns and small soundbites of Iranians make it onto our mainstream news and a perception deception takes place.

I'm far from a supporter of Islam, extreme or not but it's important to identify who the enemy is of us all and for people to know what exactly is taking place and Islam do not gain from the actions of "Islamic Extremists" and Islam may have its problems and faults but its not the biggest problem, Islam is a victim of the problem like many other people, Jews included.

I wonder why Iran?

Old 21-03-2017, 05:57 AM   #12
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Crisp packet prophecies are ten a penny.
Feel free to come back and take another look should it happen.
I dunno what crisps you eat but I'd probably check them for GMO ingredients if I was being you.

Old 21-03-2017, 06:02 AM   #13
davebeard

just saying..
Old 21-03-2017, 12:58 PM   #14
pete675

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
The Churchill quote, on the money is: " "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat." Quite appropriate really.

He was offering that to everyone else - men just out of years of unemployment go off to be killed wounded or captured, housewives conscripted to do gruelling war work etc.

But as we now know, the man himself was enjoying a crate of champagne a week, while getting a rub down from his masseuse, Miss Roper!

They should put have that scene on the £5 note
pete675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 01:04 PM   #15
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
He forgot to mention that he sent the Queen Mother and her impotent consort over to the US in a shambolic effort to get the US people to agree to join WW2.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 05:21 PM   #16
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
He forgot to mention that he sent the Queen Mother and her impotent consort over to the US in a shambolic effort to get the US people to agree to join WW2.
Then when Pearl Harbor happened I'm sure he was deeply upset. Not at all happy that it could be used to get the US into WWII. Then all the "public relations" under Edward Bernays got to work on behalf of the Zionists who wanted just cause to take Palestine, which of course was gained after WWII.
Much pressure was put on Japan internationally as they was not an arm of the US at this point and the British Empire had vested interests in China, who obviously didn't get on with Japan.

Britain breaking Nazi code with the enigma, its known that we had advanced knowledge of this attack and nothing was done with the information. I wonder why?
US was needed in that war and the warmongering psychopaths, hell bent on spanning their sphere of influence was only too happy once this happened. All of a sudden the banks had money to lend, the Rothschild central banks and out of the Great Depression came the US...

Old 21-03-2017, 05:33 PM   #17
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
They are very good at doing this sort of thing, Britain also sent over a delegation to bribe the US government into removing silver from their money, a hundred thousand in gold I think the figure was. This was done because the new found silver load at Humbolt would have flooded the markets with real money and enable most of the people to remain debt free.

How easy we forget our history.
Old 22-03-2017, 02:13 PM   #18
ivand

Looks like the OP was unfortunately correct
ivand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 06:24 PM   #19
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyuk View Post
What are the odds on something like this happening in the next five years? 2021?
well you called that one danny
Old 22-03-2017, 06:49 PM   #20
dannyuk

Default No more "security", no justification of more war!

London terror attack: what we know so far

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...e_iOSApp_Other

Something was pre-planned wasn't it, I find it difficult to comprehend how anyone could say this is a coincidence, not a FF attack and not something we have been being prepared for and the only ones to gain will be the usually suspects behind the globalist agenda…

It's an obvious false flag, I'm not involved in any way as that would be the only other "logical" way to explain advanced knowledge. This has been a predictable outcome for quite some time ever since Westminster turned their cameras off. Something was going to happen here it was just when and what that was in question.

I don’t want to jump the gun anymore as many here may already think I already have but I know myself from the research I have done and just hearing and seeing something has happened, it stinks right away. These terrorists are doing the establishment a favour, so if you believe the official story that’s also what you will have to accept when we get a fuller picture as surely that part will be overlooked. The problem is the establishment exploit any such incident and this has come at a perfect time to be believed. Following these events you have to be very naive to accept this is all just a coincidence.

Why had Westminster’s cameras been decommissioned since last September? (They are turned off now)

Did these terrorists turn them off?

This needs to be focused on and questioned. The "terrorists" didn't do that and unless you’re a coincidence theorist it’s hard to accept.
I can’t and won’t swallow it.

This was something that I had been wondering for some time and UK Column news:
https://www.facebook.com/ukcolumn/?fref=ts

was the first place I heard about Westminster turning off their cameras and from other various news sources I suspected this, so I thought why not make this post.

I don't usually make such predictions like this. Usually it's just opinions on current events to expose the parasites and their involvement or speculation on their complicity, how they gain after the fact.

Of course the media will be portraying shortly we need more cameras and this is why.

Get them wanting them and asking for more "security". We don't need more cameras or "security" this was predictable and this is exactly why to gain support of more big brother bs, take more rights and freedoms away and replace with more invasive laws or “security”.
The subliminals in the mainstream media leading up to this shows something was planned. We was being prepared for some sort of an attack. Of course if "Conspiracy Theorists" predict often they're bound to be right or get close some of the time right?

According to the mainstream media themselves they’re conspiracy theorists now as they also suspected such an attack could happen if you’re watching the BBC, still nothing prepared us for this. But we turned the cameras off just in case?

Thankfully this doesn't seem to be as big of an attack on Westminster but something is going to be gained from this in the same sense as predicted.
This prediction is just from following the agenda of the powers that be trying to dismantle the country, selling off our public services to private entities, leading the wars in the Middle East and want a war on Iran that could lead to Russia and China.

CIA False Flag: Iran - China - North Korea - Russia Accused of hacking by the US?
https://storify.com/Danny1UK/iran-ch...h-korea-russia

We don't want that war and if anything of the sort comes of this, remember this has also been predicted and planned. Icke has been talking about such a possibility since the 90's and it's coming to ahead and it's time more people be made aware as to what's going on, see that this is leading to the progression of wars we are already involved in the Middle East and this helps the overall advancement of the agenda of the establishment.

We on mass need to tell these powers that be that we are not fighting their war on their "terrorists". It’s for oil and such nation’s resources and the theft of lands in the name of “globalisation”. Not just in the Middle East but with the Pivot to Asia. Moving the wars on the Middle East to China. Watch John Pilgers - The Coming War on China.

'THE COMING WAR ON CHINA' NOW IN AUSTRALIAN CINEMAS AS TRUMP'S MAN BEATS WAR DRUMS
http://johnpilger.com/articles/-the-...eats-war-drums

I presume this will said to be an attack that's one rebelling against the Muslim ban of technology from being on planes from a few various countries perhaps. Also someone with family members in foreign countries angry with Brexit. Brexit will be put on hold because of this, that's why this happened. I'm sure the "terrorist" was only too pleased to help our government. Plus as said previously it will be used to advance the agenda of creating the NWO army, the merger of EU/NATO. Now Britain will agree to it and sign up to deal with the “Universal/International issue of terrorism, we need to fight this together… BS BS”

UK False Flag Coming Soon - Join the EU/NATO army - WWIII
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=309910

Is there a secret plan to create an EU army?
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ate-an-eu-army

It is an EU army that could bring about war
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ing-about-war/

I'll just say this, this is a terrorist incident.

The terrorists are behind those within public office running our country and many more nations. These are the globalists, the ones who lobby politicians and attempt to implement “trade deals”.

Such trade deals like those created by the EU are to control trade and create law between nations in which these entities want to spread their sphere of influence under "globalisation".

It’s not for prosper of trade but the isolation and to cut out those nations that the globalists don’t control or who won’t play ball with them. Those people we either attack until the parasites that be control the nation or we sanction them first. Eventually putting in puppet politicians that will play ball. This is happening within the Middle East and Ukraine...

Make them poor, as weak as possible, demonise them in the mainstream media, present an attack as an unjustified unprovoked attack and then invade. Or none of this is happening we are the good guys who don’t want war but use war to create peace and to remove terror. The war is the terror, you can’t have a war on it as it only creates more terror. We only respond to terror is the mindset that allows this to take place. We are causing terror.

Thankfully I have plenty of alibis for today and I only hope more people identify with what's going on and don't be in denial and just don’t bend over and accept the official story of this, whatever we're told. Think about it and research yourself. The terrorists didn't decommission the cameras.

Let’s see what happens and hopefully no one else has to die in London due to the master plans of a few.

Be under no illusion that even if this is a FF people may actually have been killed. Which is usually the case to give such an attack and us responding more credibility. The same people have no problem dropping bombs and depleted uranium in the Middle East.
Most people don’t care enough about this either and only care when these attacks happen within Europe or the US, that’s when our mainstream media makes something of it to justify something. Then it’s all over the news.

Palestine is only portrayed as the terrorists in the west if at all. Syria used to justify more war propaganda and the only atrocities committed are by the Syrian regime and Russia. Iraq is paving the war path to Iran and is being under reported now in the west. Instead it's Syria and a whole host of trouble anywhere and everywhere else, while they don't show the war crimes committed by the west in Iraq of Syria or to overlook the responsibility of selling arms to Saudi Arabia while they attack Yemen.

Islam is being demonised by design in the west. Many may have their problems and culture differences but many Muslims are equally a victim to whats taking place and this is being advanced with these constant FF attacks as they're treated as the aggressor, so we sit back and just allow these things to take place. That's why they happen to justify action and discredit those who speak out by associating them with terrorists.

They want you outraged with the Muslim world, to justify their illegal wars on behalf of those who lobby our public officials to power. Don’t be fooled.

Should this be presented as an attack by Islamic extremists ask who gains?

Last edited by dannyuk; 22-03-2017 at 07:06 PM.