Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 01-11-2016, 02:43 AM   #1
perandor

Default Wikileaks Is A Rothschild Operation?

about 4 years old, but given the rank of Wikileaks during this campaign and world politics as a whole, I believe it is worth a gander. I've always wondered why they rarely show Israel as anything other than the victim.

https://wisethedome.wordpress.com/20...ild-operation/

Puppetworld Post

After being made famous, Julian Assange’s first task is to wound a rival bank of the Rothschild Bank in Switzerland. The rival is Bank Julius Baer, the top Swiss bank for centuries: the competing Rothschild Bank AGopened in Switzerland in 1968.

On January 17, 2011, Assange held apress conference at The Frontline Clubwhere Rudolf Elmer, a former employee of Bank Julius Baer, gave Assange private files from the bank’s Cayman Islands’ operation. Elmer said he wanted to expose mass tax evasion before he flies back to Switzerland to stand trial for stealing information from a bank. Although Elmer has not named the tax evaders, he claims the CD files contain information about 40 politicians, many business people, multinational conglomerates and “people who have made their living in the arts.”

Rothschilds’ Swiss Bank Battles: Assange’s press conference was actually a public threat to Bank Julius Baer: Wikileaks first disclosed some of Elmer’s Julius-Baer material in 2008, naming ten clients. At the time, Julius Baer sued and got a court injunction to effectively shut down Wikileaks.org at its web host in California. Subsequently, the law firm Fox Rothschild represented Wikileaks, got the injunction overturned, and got Wikileaks.org back on line. Immediately, WL commenced leaking more of Elmer’s documents, which was damaging to Bank Julius Baer.

Bank JB got a lot of negative publicity from its attempt to censor the Internet. When JB lost the suit, their super-elite clients became fearful of being exposed and prosecuted for tax evasion and money laundering. Julius Baer shares dropped 60% during the next ten months. On Dec. 4, 2008, the 52-year-old CEO of Julius Baer, Alex Widmer, was unexpectedly found dead.

“He was the most important person in private banking,” said a Zurich-based trader.
“This is a setback for the bank (Julius Baer),” a Swiss trading analyst said.

Reports of the cause of death were contradictory and vague and an autopsy was never released.
Wikileaks’ many other links to Rothschilds
The recent imprisonment of Wikileaks’ Julian Assange strains credulity. His arrest by Interpol, his incarceration under draconian conditions for breaking a condom are in themselves highly unlikely events, but the timing of his imprisonment with the release of classified US cables and the campaign against Wikileaks’ funding and website host bear the trademarks of a covert operation.
The Puppetworld Post has uncovered many links between Wikileaks and the international Rothschild network:
–a sister-in-law and second cousin of the Rothschilds posted bail for Julian Assange (Puppetworld Post exclusive)
–The Economist (a Rothschild magazine) gave Assange its New Media Award in 2008
–Wikileaks used the law firm Fox Rothschild to overturn a judge’s ruling to order a web host to shut down the Wikileaks site
– The Guardian and The New York Times, two of Assange’s media partners, are linked to the Rothschilds (PwP exclusive)
–the owner of the mansion where Assange was eventually put under house arrest has links to Rothschilds
–Assange’s lawyer is also Rothschilds’ lawyer
–US Senator Joe Lieberman who was ultimately responsible for making Assange the largest media personality of the decade, is a member of the Council On Foreign Relations (a Rothschild organization)
Socialite, heiress Jemima Khan (nee Goldsmith) posted 20 000 pounds ($32 000) for the bail of Wikileaks’ leader Julian Assange. She’s genetically related to the Rothschilds and she is a sister-in-law (Daily Mail Online, 10 May 2010). Her father, the late James Goldsmith—British banker, publisher–is a cousin to the Rothschilds. James’ grandfather Adolphe Goldschmidt came to London as a multi-millionaire in 1895 and changed the family name from the German Goldschmidt to the English Goldsmith. The Goldschmidts, like their neighbors and relatives the Rothschilds, had been prosperous merchant bankers in Frankfurt Germany since the 16th century
perandor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 03:07 AM   #2
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I have read some pretty damning stuff on Wikileaks about Netanyahu and his cronies and the way they have tried to destroy Obama's administration through lobbyists, and Gingrich. They are in the Clinton files.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 03:59 AM   #3
oz93666

It certainly looks like a NWO operation ... but to be convincing it has to give out some information which is damaging to the NWO ...

So like all the NWO platforms we have to take what is useful to us .... and be aware of what their not covering , and get that from elsewhere.

It's like Youtube ... a great resource for the truther , but it's a NWO operation !! They cannot censor too much because they wan't to appear credible and independent , so they allow things like Super Soldiers because it's very fringe and hard to believe for most . They do remove many videos that are anti immigration (not all) .. because this has a wide appeal, and they wan't the borders to remain open.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 01:31 PM   #4
alfredo79

If these persons can do what they do for many years, it is clear that they have important hidden backers.
So we have certain things touched and other ignored, now wikileaks is helping Donald Trump.

I've never trusted Assange.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 01:33 PM   #5
Rogue

I'm not convinced. If it turns out to be so, there has to be some pretty hard evidence to back it up.

Last edited by Rogue; 01-11-2016 at 01:34 PM.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 01:40 PM   #6
vancity eagle
Restricted Profile

Don't know if it is a Rothschild operation per say but it certainly is an elitist one. I've been saying for a while that it's controlled opposition. A number of researchers have gone in depth about this. It helped kick off the "Arab spring" so right there that is very suspect.

Now it is clearly helping out Trump. All these revelations on Hillary and nothing on Trump ? Give me a break.

Phony as a 2 dollar bill.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 01-11-2016 at 01:40 PM.
vancity eagle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 02:14 PM   #7
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Don't know if it is a Rothschild operation per say but it certainly is an elitist one. I've been saying for a while that it's controlled opposition. A number of researchers have gone in depth about this. It helped kick off the "Arab spring" so right there that is very suspect.

Now it is clearly helping out Trump. All these revelations on Hillary and nothing on Trump ? Give me a break.

Phony as a 2 dollar bill.
Actually, a $2 bill is legal tender. However, I would not be surprised to see some sort of political H-bomb dropped on Trump just before the election.
Old 01-11-2016, 04:09 PM   #8
sin00

So why would wikileaks be attacking the Clinton Campaign?

Last edited by sin00; 01-11-2016 at 04:13 PM.
sin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 05:45 PM   #9
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
I have read some pretty damning stuff on Wikileaks about Netanyahu and his cronies and the way they have tried to destroy Obama's administration through lobbyists, and Gingrich. They are in the Clinton files.
Gingrich name always crops up from time to time, here is what his book turned out to be, the book he was handing out as the delegates were leaving.

Here is how the NWO is currently being nudged.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Way

This publication won't do them any favours at all.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 08:14 PM   #10
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by perandor View Post
about 4 years old, but given the rank of Wikileaks during this campaign and world politics as a whole, I believe it is worth a gander. I've always wondered why they rarely show Israel as anything other than the victim.

https://wisethedome.wordpress.com/20...ild-operation/

Puppetworld Post

After being made famous, Julian Assange’s first task is to wound a rival bank of the Rothschild Bank in Switzerland. The rival is Bank Julius Baer, the top Swiss bank for centuries: the competing Rothschild Bank AGopened in Switzerland in 1968.

On January 17, 2011, Assange held apress conference at The Frontline Clubwhere Rudolf Elmer, a former employee of Bank Julius Baer, gave Assange private files from the bank’s Cayman Islands’ operation. Elmer said he wanted to expose mass tax evasion before he flies back to Switzerland to stand trial for stealing information from a bank. Although Elmer has not named the tax evaders, he claims the CD files contain information about 40 politicians, many business people, multinational conglomerates and “people who have made their living in the arts.”

Rothschilds’ Swiss Bank Battles: Assange’s press conference was actually a public threat to Bank Julius Baer: Wikileaks first disclosed some of Elmer’s Julius-Baer material in 2008, naming ten clients. At the time, Julius Baer sued and got a court injunction to effectively shut down Wikileaks.org at its web host in California. Subsequently, the law firm Fox Rothschild represented Wikileaks, got the injunction overturned, and got Wikileaks.org back on line. Immediately, WL commenced leaking more of Elmer’s documents, which was damaging to Bank Julius Baer.

Bank JB got a lot of negative publicity from its attempt to censor the Internet. When JB lost the suit, their super-elite clients became fearful of being exposed and prosecuted for tax evasion and money laundering. Julius Baer shares dropped 60% during the next ten months. On Dec. 4, 2008, the 52-year-old CEO of Julius Baer, Alex Widmer, was unexpectedly found dead.

“He was the most important person in private banking,” said a Zurich-based trader.
“This is a setback for the bank (Julius Baer),” a Swiss trading analyst said.

Reports of the cause of death were contradictory and vague and an autopsy was never released.
Wikileaks’ many other links to Rothschilds
The recent imprisonment of Wikileaks’ Julian Assange strains credulity. His arrest by Interpol, his incarceration under draconian conditions for breaking a condom are in themselves highly unlikely events, but the timing of his imprisonment with the release of classified US cables and the campaign against Wikileaks’ funding and website host bear the trademarks of a covert operation.
The Puppetworld Post has uncovered many links between Wikileaks and the international Rothschild network:
–a sister-in-law and second cousin of the Rothschilds posted bail for Julian Assange (Puppetworld Post exclusive)
–The Economist (a Rothschild magazine) gave Assange its New Media Award in 2008
–Wikileaks used the law firm Fox Rothschild to overturn a judge’s ruling to order a web host to shut down the Wikileaks site
– The Guardian and The New York Times, two of Assange’s media partners, are linked to the Rothschilds (PwP exclusive)
–the owner of the mansion where Assange was eventually put under house arrest has links to Rothschilds
–Assange’s lawyer is also Rothschilds’ lawyer
–US Senator Joe Lieberman who was ultimately responsible for making Assange the largest media personality of the decade, is a member of the Council On Foreign Relations (a Rothschild organization)
Socialite, heiress Jemima Khan (nee Goldsmith) posted 20 000 pounds ($32 000) for the bail of Wikileaks’ leader Julian Assange. She’s genetically related to the Rothschilds and she is a sister-in-law (Daily Mail Online, 10 May 2010). Her father, the late James Goldsmith—British banker, publisher–is a cousin to the Rothschilds. James’ grandfather Adolphe Goldschmidt came to London as a multi-millionaire in 1895 and changed the family name from the German Goldschmidt to the English Goldsmith. The Goldschmidts, like their neighbors and relatives the Rothschilds, had been prosperous merchant bankers in Frankfurt Germany since the 16th century
Thanks for the info. The original source was from a site called Puppetworld Post, but the link is now dead. When links are dead ... it's usually a sign of something they want to hide.

I found this pdf from WeAreChangeTV.us ... apparently an independent media company which has more detail about the story and more names:

http://wearechangetv.us/wp-content/u...world-Post.pdf
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 11:38 PM   #11
rodstradameous

Default Who's Icke

If Wikileaks and anonymous are actually undercover fascists then who's David Icke?
rodstradameous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 09:29 AM   #12
Ruffneck

I always knew it was CIA.Why no stuff on wikileaks about the 9/11 coverup? Or other really important stuff.

Who knows if it's Rothschild though.
Ruffneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 12:39 PM   #13
morning

I think all of you accusing Wikileaks of being a Rothschild / CIA operation are all secretly working for Rothschild / CIA.

Also why is this thread in Today's News? This should be in General Chat surely. Esp. given that there's no evidence being presented here.

Last edited by morning; 03-11-2016 at 12:40 PM.
morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 11:49 PM   #14
perandor

It's in Today's News because wikileaks is kinda important today, ya think?

Hard evidence? It's message board. Something of this magnitude doesn't exactly write itself out that easily. So, in turn, we discuss.
Old 04-11-2016, 12:00 AM   #15
perandor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodstradameous View Post
If Wikileaks and anonymous are actually undercover fascists then who's David Icke?
David was the best conspiracy researcher at one time. He took a bizarre route in the late 90s and beyond, with, of course, his reptilian nonsense. Not to mention him alluding to Dodi Fayed's dad as the real mastermind behind his son's death, not the British Crown. In my view this was David giving in to some kind of fear; Jim Marrs, Rense and Alex Jones had to do similar things, the former along with Rense, believe space ships and aliens while AJ decided to take a mainstream approach instead of saying "illuminati", "Skull & Bones" or "Freemasons" every five seconds as he used to do. Now, you won't hear him say anything like that since it's become 'passe' in this (conspiracy) field.

Last edited by perandor; 04-11-2016 at 12:01 AM.
Old 04-11-2016, 12:28 AM   #16
perandor

Not to mention how WIkileaks knows every move of Iran and Turkey make yet once again Israel is untouched. Wikileaks will tell you who funds ISIS; yet, in all this time has wikileaks even had the guts to mention Israel as accomplices to all this?
Old 04-11-2016, 02:46 PM   #17
the apprentice
Inactive

At the moment wiki is free, but it won't be for too much longer, then people will have to pay for the info coming out of it, some will go to the bigger libraries or get the smaller ones to order in what there will be left.

And when the time comes many will simply turn it off due to not having the time or money to get the history or alternatives. They are expecting this and why they are not making any more new windows ops.

Then where will the truth movement be, an expensive way to get what info you need.

And everyone will still be happy complaining on farce book and collecting even greater and easier ways to bank and shop online which will be free for a while, then the electronic charges will come in and all the alternatives will be gone.

Oh well.

Last edited by the apprentice; 04-11-2016 at 02:50 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 11:41 PM   #18
sambrokyl

I think Wikileaks is doing damage on two fronts right now.

I think it is spreading all the Clinton stuff so as she either gets arrested before, during or after the election. Somehow enabling Obama to stay in power.

I also think all this new UFO stuff that's been released is setting the stage for the fake world UFO visitation/invasion.

There is far too much information being released that is having no affect for it to be real. IMHO
sambrokyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 11:48 PM   #19
hister67

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodstradameous View Post
A former goalie who talks fuckin sense...now who are you?

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 11:49 PM   #20
alfredo79

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrokyl View Post
I think Wikileaks is doing damage on two fronts right now.

I think it is spreading all the Clinton stuff so as she either gets arrested before, during or after the election. Somehow enabling Obama to stay in power.

I also think all this new UFO stuff that's been released is setting the stage for the fake world UFO visitation/invasion.

There is far too much information being released that is having no affect for it to be real. IMHO
The goal is to get Donald Trump at presidence.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote