Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 26-07-2016, 09:32 AM   #1
bluebirdgr

Default knive hostage situation in french church

https://www.rt.com/news/353311-franc...hurch-rouvray/
bluebirdgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 09:51 AM   #2
bluebirdgr

military and police stopped hostage situation. one priest dead and another one seriously wounded. several worshippers wounded.

update: unconfirmed reports are saying that the priest had been beheaded

update: both hostage takers killed by swat team.

update: not beheaded but slit throat. priest was 92 years old.

Last edited by bluebirdgr; 26-07-2016 at 10:18 AM.
Old 26-07-2016, 10:30 AM   #3
paddy_blake

BREAKING NEWS: 92-year-old priest is killed by two 'Islamic' knifemen who slit his throat after taking nuns and worshippers hostage at French church before police shoot them both dead

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ch-church.html
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 10:44 AM   #4
paddy_blake

Well that's interesting, his age suddenly changed to 86:

BREAKING NEWS: 86-year-old priest is killed by two 'Islamic' knifemen who slit his throat after taking nuns and worshippers hostage at French church before police shoot them both dead
Old 26-07-2016, 11:00 AM   #5
farros

All year I've been talking about the insanity of uncontrolled mass immigration on my vids and on FB, and in many cases all I got was ignorant and uninformed comments about how such an attitude was "racist and bigoted"... Well I hope that with migrant terror attacks now becoming the weekly norm, that people are slowly waking up to the reality of Europe's open door policy. It has been a social, cultural and demographic disaster waiting to happen, and we're now seeing that disaster unfold.

Keeping our head in the sand is no longer an option, people are dying, and our communities are slowly being transformed. Even without terrorist attacks, European nations are slowly losing their national identities. The no borders, luvvy liberal crowd have blood on their hands. They have disgraced their fathers and sold out their childrens futures.

The time for soft intellectualism is over. Only the right wing will save Europe, and Trump in the US, if not then you better start learning Arabic.

Rise Europa -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtisYhaqYC4

Last edited by farros; 26-07-2016 at 11:02 AM.
farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 11:01 AM   #6
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by farros View Post
All year I've been talking about the insanity of uncontrolled mass immigration on my vids and on FB, and in many cases all I got was ignorant and uninformed comments about how such an attitude was "racist and bigoted"... Well I hope that with migrant terror attacks now becoming the weekly norm, that people are slowly waking up to the reality of Europe's open door policy. It has been a social, cultural and demographic disaster waiting to happen, and we're now seeing that disaster unfold.

Keeping our head in the sand is no longer an option, people are dying, and our communities are slowly being transformed. Even without terrorist attacks, European nations are slowly losing their national identities. The no borders, luvvy liberal crowd have blood on their hands. They have disgraced their fathers and sold out their childrens futures.

The time for soft intellectualism is over. Only the right wing will save Europe, and Trump in the US, if not then you better start learning Arabic.

Rise Europe -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtisYhaqYC4
That's exactly what the elites want you to think.
Old 26-07-2016, 11:09 AM   #7
strummer101
Banned

I have searched the internet for a piece, unsuccessfully so far, but I will keep trying. It was said/written by someone like Richard Dawkins or Christopher Hitchens, when addressing Islam. To sum it up, they supposed that two identical communities were left isolated on a desert island, for 1,000 years. One was given the works of Buddha as a guide for life, the other the Koran.

Upon returning after 1,000 years, if the people with the Buddha texts had developed into something along the lines of ISIS, then you would be indeed surprised and shocked.

On the other hand, should those with the Holy Koran for guidance have developed into a death-cult a la ISIS, then the surprise would be much much less.

In these forum pages it is like Islamic terrorism does not exist. No Muslim is ever driven by their 'Holy' words to kill the un-believer. It is all in fact none other than agents of Western governments and Mossad running around killing their own people for a purpose that remains well disguised, shall I say.

This is nonsense, and wishful thinking of the worst kind.

Islamic terrorism is here, and it is a fucking menace in my view. To quote Christopher Hitchens directly, 'don't waste my time with Islam, it is bullshit'.

Last edited by aster; 26-07-2016 at 01:31 PM. Reason: post replied to has been deleted
strummer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 11:11 AM   #8
farros

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
That's exactly what the elites want you to think.
I dont need the 'elites' to show me the rapidly changing cultural demographic spreading over Europe. No native person of any country should have to watch their neighbourhood become a migrant ghetto. The staged/not staged terror attacks arent relevant to the discussion.

It's not about whose behind these attacks, it's about the day to day reality of watching your culture drown under an endless tide of foreign ones.

Last edited by farros; 26-07-2016 at 11:17 AM.
Old 26-07-2016, 11:18 AM   #9
bluebirdgr

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
Well that's interesting, his age suddenly changed to 86:

BREAKING NEWS: 86-year-old priest is killed by two 'Islamic' knifemen who slit his throat after taking nuns and worshippers hostage at French church before police shoot them both dead
now he was 84 years old. age degression
Old 26-07-2016, 11:23 AM   #10
emmerdale

Quote:
The net can now radicalise anyone in their bedroom. We must crack down before it tears Europe apart

Pinchas Goldschmidt Chief Rabbi
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...medium=twitter

hhmm whats the agenda?

Last edited by emmerdale; 26-07-2016 at 11:24 AM.
emmerdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 11:27 AM   #11
farros

Paul Joseph Watson keepin' it real -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avavZKtf6-g
Old 26-07-2016, 11:41 AM   #12
markgobell

From the Daily Mail links posted above "beheaded" headline ...

Priest, 86, is 'beheaded' by two 'Islamic knifemen' after taking nuns and worshippers hostage at French church before police shoot them both dead and search building for explosives

Pope Francis has expressed his 'pain and horror' at the incident with a spokesman saying the Pontiff was appalled by the 'barbaric killing' because it happened in a sacred place.

The Archbishop of Canterbury Just Welby said: 'Evil attacks the weakest, denies truth and love, is defeated through Jesus Christ. Pray for France, for victims, for their communities.'

The clergyman, ordained in 1958, had his throat cut, said a spokesman for the Interior Ministry in Paris.

'A third nun escaped and raised the alarm, and anti-terrorists officers were on the scene within minutes,' said a source who lives locally.

'It appears that the priest who was celebrating the service was attacked first, and had his throat cut.

'The area around the church was sealed off, and then armed officers appeared with their weapons. I heard at least a dozen shots.'

The siege officially ended at around 11am, following the shooting of the two attackers.

Units attending including the elite RAID, the anti-terrorist unit that was heavily involved in the Paris attacks last year

WYD World Youth Day today too ...

Pope John Paul II initiated WYD in 1985 and this year's WYD events taking place now in Krakow, are dedicated to him ...

Dominique Lebrun, Archbishop of Rouen sends a message from Krakow.

huffingtonpost.fr

RELIGION - This is the archbishop of Rouen, who confirmed the identity of the first victim of the hostage-taking in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray .

From Krakow (Poland), where he attended the opening of World Youth Day, Dominique Lebrun announced that killed the priest was Father Jacques Hamel.

Last edited by markgobell; 26-07-2016 at 12:05 PM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 11:59 AM   #13
kt66

Quote:
Paul Joseph Watson keepin' it real -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avavZKtf6-g
you are either Nigel Farage or Alex "Cartman" Jones, I and claim the £5 prize.
kt66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 12:28 PM   #14
gymgenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmerdale View Post
Quote:
Sites that contain information that leads to radicalisation need to be monitored, tracked and where appropriate blocked. For the time being, security services across Europe – even in the UK – need to monitor trends and ensure they are on top of anyone they deem to be a risk. I do not like the idea of being watched, but I far prefer it to the images from Nice.
Censorship of the internet, alternative media and any other page that TPTB don't like or don't want us plebs to see.

The possibility of having to use a unique ID before access to the internet is granted (thus making it much easier to track one's browsing habits).

Having some sort of method to prove one's age before accessing certain sites.

It's all about control.
gymgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 01:02 PM   #15
velma

The False Flags orchestrated by Intelligence Agencies using dupes and patsies are a daily occurence now, both in Europe and the US. Since it is us, the 'Zionist Coalition' who are bombing the Middle East to oblivion, they want us to believe the 'Jihadists' or 'Islamists' or 'Terrorists' or whatever they call Muslims, have brought the war here... to our streets. Of course it was the EU who invited beleagured refugees from these warzones in the first place, (Libya, Syria, Iraq, Somalia etc) under Zionist directives, to present a supposed threat and destabilise our society. If rogue groups or unstable individuals are copying the 'hoaxes' and perpetrating random attacks, that is not surprising and will benefit our governments immensely in their forthcoming military crackdown, at home and abroad with intensive surveillance of all citizens, native or foreign. Trump is the man chosen to do just that.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 01:04 PM   #16
lavendersky

Quote:
I dont need the 'elites' to show me the rapidly changing cultural demographic spreading over Europe. No native person of any country should have to watch their neighbourhood become a migrant ghetto. The staged/not staged terror attacks arent relevant to the discussion.

It's not about whose behind these attacks, it's about the day to day reality of watching your culture drown under an endless tide of foreign ones.
Quaint and idyllic towns are being shaken to the core and with that is a feeling of great disenchantment. For the longest time many people felt as if life was grand even while other parts of the world were in disarray and little by little things were changing in their own environments, warning signs that we chose to disregard. This didn't just happen overnight. Here in the US we have a town that has all it's street signs in Arabic. How the hell could this happen in the US!!? It's been a long time coming. I personally saw a lot of indications,especially in the early 90's , that there was something very sinister being put in motion. But Trump isn't going to change anything, he will just lead us into another sugarcoated boobytrap. Doesn't matter if it's left or right wing. It's all the same satanic agenda. Something unprecedented needs to happen at this point to get us out of this mess, otherwise we will be going around in the same circle yet again.

Last edited by lavendersky; 26-07-2016 at 01:05 PM.
lavendersky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 01:19 PM   #17
velma

The assailants were "neutralised" by police as they came out of the church reportedly shouting "Allahu Akbar".

It's always the same narrative, and trial by jury seems to be a thing of the past.

Hollande said IS has "declared war on us, we must fight this war by all means".

I swear it was Hollande who declared war on ISIS first?

Last edited by velma; 26-07-2016 at 01:20 PM.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 02:54 PM   #18
cosmicpurpose1.618

How did this priest suddenly get 8 years younger???

Maybe to fit in with 84 Pea-poles killed in Nice?

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 03:15 PM   #19
ramirez

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
The False Flags orchestrated by Intelligence Agencies using dupes and patsies are a daily occurence now, both in Europe and the US. Since it is us, the 'Zionist Coalition' who are bombing the Middle East to oblivion, they want us to believe the 'Jihadists' or 'Islamists' or 'Terrorists' or whatever they call Muslims, have brought the war here... to our streets. Of course it was the EU who invited beleagured refugees from these warzones in the first place, (Libya, Syria, Iraq, Somalia etc) under Zionist directives, to present a supposed threat and destabilise our society. If rogue groups or unstable individuals are copying the 'hoaxes' and perpetrating random attacks, that is not surprising and will benefit our governments immensely in their forthcoming military crackdown, at home and abroad with intensive surveillance of all citizens, native or foreign. Trump is the man chosen to do just that.
Very good assessment, I think this is on target.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 03:24 PM   #20
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
How did this priest suddenly get 8 years younger???

Maybe to fit in with 84 Pea-poles killed in Nice?
It happens with everything.

They have to get the numbers in.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote