Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 30-06-2016, 07:01 PM   #1
roastpotatoes

Default Jewish MP Riuth Smeeth storms out of meeting about anti-semitsim

Don't shoot the messenger. Why haven't the extremist Muslim ISIS made any public statements about the rogue State of Israel? Why do they attack Europe and not Israel?

The USA and Britain are controlled by Zionists and the United Arab Emirates are in the pockets of Zionists also. The Royal House of Saud are crypto jews, so that explains their involvement.

"A Jewish Labour MP walked out in tears from Labour's anti-Semitism event today as Jeremy Corbyn was accused of equating the Israeli government with ISIS."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/jeremy-corbyn

"Just ahead of Saturday's selection process, some interesting issues have emerged concerning the candour of Ruth Smeeth, one of three candidates seeking selection for Labour in the parliamentary constituency of Stoke North and Kidsgrove.

These questions, raised on the Notes From the Borderland website, include the revelation (via Wikileaks) that she is considered a protected source by the American Embassy in London. Combined with what appears to be a very selective CV set out on her campaign website, real concerns emerge about where she would actually stand if elected to Parliament.
The NFB letter to Labour Party members in Stoke is set out below. An historical overview of Ms Smeeth's career, taken from issue 10 of Notes From the borderland magazine, may be also be downloaded as a pdf"

http://paulstott.typepad.com/i_inten...oke-north.html

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 30-06-2016 at 07:03 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 07:18 PM   #2
grannie27

Hope not Hate director Ruth Smeeth MP at the Hope not Hate Dinner
Nuff Said ....Who the hell would trust these fascist thugs .

Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 07:24 PM   #3
ooberman

More

'Ruth Smeeth and Israeli lobby links come under the spotlight across the web'

http://www.potteye.co.uk/around-the-...cross-the-web/

###############

'About Ruth

I'm proud to be the MP for Stoke-on-Trent North & Kidsgrove. I was first elected in May 2015.

I am a former trade union officer and activist, a lifelong Labour Party campaigner (I started leafleting for the party when I was eight!) and I was formerly the Deputy Director of HOPE not hate, the anti-extremism and anti-racism campaign.

I’ve lived in the Midlands on and off since 1997, when I was the first one in my family to go to university. Unsurprisingly, I studied at Politics and International Relations at Birmingham University!

I was born in Edinburgh, but because of my mum’s work we lived all over the country and I went to my local comprehensive school in Bristol. My mum is a former trade union official and my dad was a trade union rep who got blacklisted, so I owe every opportunity I’ve ever had to the labour movement.

Stoke-on-Trent North is my home and I’m committed to fighting hard for the city and for North Staffordshire. I’m passionate about our history but we need to make sure that our future is just as bright, which is why jobs, jobs and more jobs will be my priority in the coming months and years.

So get in touch and get involved, our best chance to build a new future for our city is to work and fight together, to demand new opportunities for your children & grandchildren.'

http://www.ruthsmeeth.org.uk/about

###################

You'll notice that Ruth Smeeth's statement never actually acuses anyone of racism or anti-semitism

Statement on today's launch of the Chakrabarti Report

Pulling the pathetic antiSemite card (((smeggypants)))

http://www.ruthsmeeth.org.uk/stateme...rabarti_report
Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda
ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 07:32 PM   #4
roastpotatoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Hope not Hate director Ruth Smeeth MP at the Hope not Hate Dinner
Nuff Said ....Who the hell would trust these fascist thugs .

Oh Grannie .... what a spiderweb of deceit. You know and so do I.

JO COX MP ... allegedly murdered by some lone nutcase.

The fund money .... millions now will be split between Jo’s favourite causes: the Royal Voluntary Service, Hope Not Hate and the White Helmets

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-white-helmets

Wasn't Jo Cox MP anti-Israel. Probably not. It was a facade.

Stoke MP Ruth Smeeth says: “For the sake of generations that follow, ours must ensure the politics of hate doesn’t grip our communities.”

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 30-06-2016 at 07:33 PM.
Old 30-06-2016, 08:11 PM   #5
andy1033

It always made me laugh how people claim jews this and that. Moron rubbish. They are just some little group whom are used by the ptb, so the ptb can make you all look like fools.

Israel, is just the anglo american empire in the middle east and nothing more.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 08:17 PM   #6
roastpotatoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
It always made me laugh how people claim jews this and that. Moron rubbish. They are just some little group whom are used by the ptb, so the ptb can make you all look like fools.

Please explain AIPAC. Please explain why so many MP's are Conservative Friends of Israel, Labour Friends of Israel, Liberal Friends of Israel and even the UKIP friends of Israel. Please explain why so many Jews and Zionists have so much power in the United Kingdom. Jews represent 2% of the population in the United Kingdom and the number of other denomination Zionists is unknown ... but their bank balance may give away some clues don't you think? Are you in Israel?

Are there any political parites friends of Belgium, Italy, Finland, Greece, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal etc groups with such great numbers?

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 30-06-2016 at 08:23 PM.
Old 30-06-2016, 08:33 PM   #7
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post

even though it's been proven time and again it has more to do with the germanic family group of the rothschilds, even down to the flag design?

Rense.com

Before It's News

good ol' Wiki

RIP Dalian
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 08:47 PM   #8
emmerdale

Think israel is part of the 6 eyes or sthg like that
emmerdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 09:14 PM   #9
roastpotatoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
even though it's been proven time and again it has more to do with the germanic family group of the rothschilds, even down to the flag design?

Rense.com

Before It's News

good ol' Wiki
That's rubbish. Zionism controls the West .. most of our politicians, jewdicary, media and much, much more. The "Germanic family group" of the Rothschild refers to the Royal Family. Why don't you just say what you mean instead of speaking in code.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 30-06-2016 at 09:34 PM.
Old 30-06-2016, 09:25 PM   #10
felixfelix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooberman View Post
More

'Ruth Smeeth and Israeli lobby links come under the spotlight across the web'

Unsurprisingly, I studied at Politics and International Relations at Birmingham University!
How many more of these programmed "sleepers" are there in the Parliamentary Labour Party?

Last edited by felixfelix; 30-06-2016 at 09:26 PM.
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 11:06 PM   #11
porridge

She was director of public affairs and campaigns at the Britain Israel Communications and Research Centre
Say no more.
Old 30-06-2016, 11:37 PM   #12
georgesmiley

We are all anti-semites now. Or did I get that one wrong?

These antics are so predictable. Unfortunately UK law will punish by prison time anyone taking these people on in social media and trying to expose their agenda.

Fortunately I doubt she is a member of labour friends of Israel. Or did I get that wrong too?
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 12:24 AM   #13
blue_esper

Oh dear.

FREE PALESTINE AND YOU FREE THE WORLD

If You're Not A Decent People, You're A Poople.
BOYCOTT ISRAEL.
Their goods.
Their country.
Their people.
Isolate them totally until they behave like human beings.
blue_esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 04:25 PM   #14
felixfelix

Why was the camera on Smeeth?

Could be yet another staged event.

Quote:
During a Q&A with Corbyn, one supporter publicly accused the Jewish Labour MP Ruth Smeeth of colluding with the Telegraph. She walked out of the event, and her office confirms to me that she was reduced to tears by the incident.
http://www.newstatesman.com/politics...-anti-semitism
So it clearly occurred... [no tears in video]
With the result...

http://www.ruthsmeeth.org.uk/stateme...rabarti_report
Quote:
the leader of my own party stood by and did absolutely nothing."...
"No-one from the Leader’s office has contacted me since the event, which is itself a catastrophic failure of leadership. I call on Jeremy Corbyn to resign immediately and make way for someone with the backbone to confront racism and antisemitism in our party and in the country."
Yep, looks like a set up.
What did Shami Chakrabarti say?
https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk...ly-ruth-smeeth
Quote:
"I was chairing the press conference and I probably didn't give (Jeremy) a chance to jump in because I was so quick to jump in.
hmmmm

Last edited by felixfelix; 01-07-2016 at 04:26 PM.
Old 02-07-2016, 07:11 PM   #15
felixfelix

From the Corbyn thread
Quote:

Yes. If anything good has come out of all this then it's ousted all the war mongering bastards that would like to keep us in perpetual poverty.
Further reading...
https://wideawakegentile.wordpress.c...ian-fairytale/

http://www.borderland.co.uk/index.ph...tion-news.html
I don't buy into Wikileaks though, so I take Hidden Agenda 1 with a pinch of salt.
Old 02-07-2016, 07:13 PM   #16
ooberman

From (((Smeggypants))) twitter feed.

Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda

Last edited by ooberman; 02-07-2016 at 07:15 PM.
Old 02-07-2016, 07:17 PM   #17
ramirez

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post

Rense.com

Before It's News

good ol' Wiki
Spot on, it is this twisted Germanic/Khazarian version of Judaism that seems to be the key to it all. Plus how many Dolphin submarines have been 'donated' by the Germans to Israel. And of course the Bush family are Germanic.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by ramirez; 02-07-2016 at 07:18 PM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 07:23 PM   #18
roastpotatoes

Quote:
From (((Smeggypants))) twitter feed.

Brilliant .... That's the truth.
Old 02-07-2016, 07:23 PM   #19
ooberman

It's all bollocks.

Old 02-07-2016, 07:37 PM   #20
ooberman

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
Please explain AIPAC. Please explain why so many MP's are Conservative Friends of Israel, Labour Friends of Israel, Liberal Friends of Israel and even the UKIP friends of Israel. Please explain why so many Jews and Zionists have so much power in the United Kingdom. Jews represent 2% of the population in the United Kingdom and the number of other denomination Zionists is unknown ... but their bank balance may give away some clues don't you think? Are you in Israel?

Are there any political parites friends of Belgium, Italy, Finland, Greece, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal etc groups with such great numbers?

PC 2016 - AIPAC President Lillian Pinkus (27:03)

AIPAC President Lillian Pinkus. Israeli Policy Is What It Is: Apartheid and the crime against humanity.
The Zionist goal from the very beginning was to have as much of Palestine as possible with as few Palestinians in it as possible.
Israel continues to mock its American patron, building illegal settlements in cynical disregard of the “road map.” The President of the United States of America has been reduced to a ventriloquist’s dummy, pitifully reciting the Israeli cabinet line: “It’s all Arafat’s fault.” ... Anyone who supposes that [ethnic cleansing] is unthinkable above all for a Jewish state has not been watching the steady accretion of settlements and land seizures in the West Bank over the past quarter-century, or listening to generals and politicians on the Israeli right, some of them currently in government. The middle ground of Israeli politics today is occupied by the Likud. Its major component is the late Menachem Begin’s Herut Party. Herut is the successor to Vladimir Jabotinsky’s interwar Revisionist Zionists, whose uncompromising indifference to legal and territorial niceties once attracted from left-leaning Zionists the epithet “fascist.” When one hears Israel’s deputy prime minister, Ehud Olmert, proudly insist that his country has not excluded the option of assassinating the elected president of the Palestinian Authority, it is clear that the label fits better than ever. Political murder is what fascists do.