Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 02-02-2007, 05:28 PM   #1
warrior

Cool Ian Huntley Framed: USAF servicemen paedo's

How many of you really know of the true facts of the Soham murders case .
How many of you know that the girls bodies were found on a USAF base at Lakenheath.

How many know that USAF servicemen contaminated the scene where the bodies were found and not even 1 USAF serviceman was questioned about it.

How many of you know that at the time of the Ian Huntley trial that hard evidence that the monster or monsters who murdered Holly and Jessica might well reside inside the razor wire at USAF Lakenheath, was provided at a Courts Martial held on 23 July 2003. A military judge found against Technical Sergeant Randy Bitter on three charges of child sex abuse. Tech Sgt Bitter pleaded guilty to carnal knowledge with a female child under 12 years of age, and two counts of indecent acts with the same victim. He was sentenced to six years imprisonment with dishonorable discharge from the United States Air Force.
Despite the fact that Bitter was convicted less than 500 yards away from the exact point at which Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman's bodies were dumped, not one British newspaper or television network anywhere in the land reported these horrifying crimes, details of which were made available in "Immediate Press Release #073103-4" dated 31 July 2003 at USAF Lakenheath. Predictably perhaps, these frightening lookalike offences and their obvious implications have been withheld from the jurors in the trial of Ian Huntley.

How many of you know that Ian Huntley was drugged and tortured after his arrest and before his trial. Even when he was "confessing" he was clearly stating he didn't know what was real and what was imaginery, even though he was perfectly 100% ok before his arrest he was suddenly brain damaged only a few months later, obviously a result of the neurleptic drugs and the treatment he was subjected to. The Home office wanted to frame someone to totally deflect all attention away from the USAF base at Lakenheath.

Huntleys lawyer should very easily have succeded in winning the case for his client BUT he was appointed to Huntley by the court and was obviously working for them. There are so many holes in the case against Huntley that he should very easily have cleared his name.

The trial of Ian Huntley must be unlawful and illegal. It seems to have broken all the rules of criminal trial procedure and it was in breach of the oath of truth on several counts (part two of this being "the whole truth").

There was no inquest into the deaths of Jessica and Holly before the trial. This responsibility was left to the prosecution of Ian Huntley. The purpose of an inquest is to provide an unbiased overview of the circumstances and witnesses relating to a death, and it is essential for a fair trial. Crown prosecutions in the UK use the adversarial system to examine the facts of a case and this consists of a counterbalance of potential biases. Since the prosecution produces all the evidence a fair trial needs an adequate inquest.

The taxi driver, Ian Webster, whose evidence is mentioned above, was not called as a witness in the trial.

The evidence of the witness Margaret Withers, who saw the two girls in the High Street half an hour after they are supposed to have died in Huntley's house (she was with her husband and knew the girls), was not used in the trial.

The four witnesses who saw the two girls at the War Memorial at the time that they are supposed to have died in Huntley's house did not appear in the trial.

The witness who saw a man and a woman in a green car (metallic green?) staring at two girls in the High Street did not appear at the trial. This evidence is particularly important because two kidnappers might well be needed to control two children.
The witness who contradicted the prosecution case that in changing his car tyres Huntley had paid the mechanic a backhander to falsify the registration of his car did not appear as a witness at the trial.

The mobile phone evidence that Jessica's signal had faded at 1:30 AM and that it was traced to countryside north of Soham was not examined at the trial. This contradicted the police case that the phone was switched off at the time that their case alleged they died and that the signal came from a mast outside Huntley's house.

Huntley's legal defence was incompetent, and on this ground the trial judgment should be scrapped. No defence witnesses were used, and the legal defence acted throughout as though Huntley were guilty even while he was protesting his innocence. His defence even caused him to accept the charge of perverting the course of justice when he was pleading innocence, and this undermined his pleas of innocence. He did not change this defence until a year later and two weeks before his trial.

www.justjustice.org/

The British Home Office asserted that Huntley had already been imprisoned for rape in another jurisdiction back in 1998. This damning information was also leaked to the jurors in court, in an attempt to influence their final judgement on Ian Huntley.
What the Cambridgeshire Police Service did not know in 2002, and jurors were not told in court is that after being in prison on remand for two months, Huntley was freed because a council video camera was found to have filmed him many miles away from the crime scene, at the exact time of the rape. Ian Huntley was therefore not only an innocent man, he was also a man who had been arrested and unlawfully detained because of significant police incompetence
http://www.vialls.com/transpositions/neuroleptic.html
http://www.vialls.com/hollyjessica/w...ly_wells_2.htm
http://www.joevialls.co.uk/transposi...edophile2.html

It seems very clear it was all a coverup for the USAF base at Lakenheath
warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:10 PM   #2
warrior

The British Home Office have a great record of FORCING confessions. Huntley was drugged, with neuroleptic drugs which caused him brain-damage, it was quite easy for them to hypnotis and brainwash him. During his "confession" he was saying he couldn't remember what was real and what was imagninery. In court Huntley showed the very obvious symptoms of a man being treated with neuroleptic drugs. Early on in the trial the media were instructed to stop reporting Huntleys condition because it was so obvious that he was being druged and tortured after his arrest.
If you want to learn of a few other "forced confessions" by the British Home Office just simply search Birmingham 6, Guildford 4, Maguire 7, Judith Ward, Danny MacNamee, etc.

another link to the case worth reading, details the paedo's in the USAF base at lakenheath, which were only 500yards from where the girls bodies were found
http://www.joevialls.co.uk/transposi...edophile1.html
warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 10:47 PM   #3
mari

Very disturbing. I had heard about some of this on another website a year ago, stating that Huntley was fitted up for the girl's murder. Are you aware if he has/is going to appeal? Or are they still keeping him drugged?
mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 11:08 PM   #4
lord rothlizard

Yeah, that's right. Apparently he was fitted up as the murders happend at the time the US was going to war in Iraq, and if it were found out that US military personnel were responsible for the murders there would have been public aproar and not much support for the war from the British public. Not that many of us have supported it.
lord rothlizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 09:31 AM   #5
callybhoy
Banned

Just another thought,who really killed Jill Dando???
callybhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 12:10 PM   #6
mari

Quote:
Originally Posted by callybhoy View Post
Just another thought,who really killed Jill Dando???

HMMMMM !
mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 12:03 PM   #7
eternal_spirit
Inactive

bump for anyone who hasn't seen this thread.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 12:56 PM   #8
1 2 free
Inactive

I'd recommend reading all the Joe Vialls stuff. Really good info.
1 2 free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 01:05 PM   #9
kweli

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
bump for anyone who hasn't seen this thread.
Thanks, I wasn't aware of this information.
Old 22-10-2007, 01:09 PM   #10
adimon

Utter bullshit. I know a policeman who was involved with the investigation. The bodies were NOT found on an airbase.

Edit: The Vialls website doesn't say ON the airbase either.

Edit: I've now explored the majority of Viall's website. It's appalling, inaccurate, and he has the cheek to ask for donations!

The idea that two small girls bodies CAN'T fit into the boot of a Fiesta is ludicrous. A long time ago a friend and I had to ride in the boot of a Fiesta when we had a bunch of people in the car going to a party. This was an old Fiesta, too...
"A little boy went out to play. When he opened his door, he saw the world. As he passed through the doorway, he caused a reflection. Evil was born. Evil was born, and followed the boy.....A little girl went out to play. Lost in the marketplace, as if half-born. Then, not through the marketplace - you see that, don't you? - but through the alley behind the marketplace. This is the way to the palace. But it isn't something you remember."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inland_Empire_%28film%29

Last edited by adimon; 22-10-2007 at 01:52 PM.
adimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 01:15 PM   #11
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 2 free View Post
I'd recommend reading all the Joe Vialls stuff. Really good info.

The name seems familiar.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 01:20 PM   #12
baron von lotsov

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior View Post
The British Home Office have a great record of FORCING confessions. Huntley was drugged, with neuroleptic drugs which caused him brain-damage, it was quite easy for them to hypnotis and brainwash him. During his "confession" he was saying he couldn't remember what was real and what was imagninery. In court Huntley showed the very obvious symptoms of a man being treated with neuroleptic drugs. Early on in the trial the media were instructed to stop reporting Huntleys condition because it was so obvious that he was being druged and tortured after his arrest.
If you want to learn of a few other "forced confessions" by the British Home Office just simply search Birmingham 6, Guildford 4, Maguire 7, Judith Ward, Danny MacNamee, etc.

another link to the case worth reading, details the paedo's in the USAF base at lakenheath, which were only 500yards from where the girls bodies were found
http://www.joevialls.co.uk/transposi...edophile1.html

Yes, I'm fully aware of it. What gave it away for me was the reporting of him 'foaming at the mouth'. That's serious and the sort of thing that happens when someone is about to have a mental fit. He had no history of mental illness so that gave it away as far as I was concerned. After that I knew the rest was all lies and I did notice the proximity to the airbase. What evil bastards hey!
baron von lotsov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 01:23 PM   #13
1 2 free
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by adimon View Post
Utter bullshit. I know a policeman who was involved with the investigation. The bodies were NOT found on an airbase.

Where is this Joe Vialls character getting his info? Or is he just making it up?
I don't think Joe Vialls wrote the article that Warrior posted. In his articles he talks about the bodies being found in a ditch next to the airbase.
1 2 free is offline   Reply With Quote