Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 05-04-2016, 09:05 AM   #1
paddy_blake

Default Spirituality For Absolute Beginners?

We are all on a spiritual journey, even those who are apparently stuck in materialism, but for some, they may be waking up into spirituality for the first time, like little buds in spring.

Now, I have little problem offering advice to people who are already somewhat spiritual, but it's the new buds that I'm at a loss to help. I feel an almost overhwelming combination of responsibility and awe, that without proper direction, these buds will likely die off.

When I do a search around for what advice there is for beginners, it all looks pretty bad. Inevitably, they will lead into dead ends, or into cults, or lifetime distractions, into closed-off belief systems.

So, I end up basically unable to really say or do anything, there is not even a book I can recommend to an absolute beginner, that may cause more harm than good.

Is there anything that could help an absolute beginner?

Last edited by paddy_blake; 05-04-2016 at 09:05 AM.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 04:58 AM   #2
joeman_0

The most important thing and the only thing really - clean out your body.

Toxicity and parasitic microorganisms affect the way one thinks. Parasitic microorganisms will affect your thoughts and make you crave certain things that it needs.

Once a person cleans his body, eventually the dense belief systems will fall away.

Also, this requires a person to eat healthy food, breath clean air, and drink clean water. Unfortunately, a person will not understand why this is necessary until one has done it.

Once you have done it, you will not want to eat meat at all and will feel the destructive force of meat if you eat it. Also, you can think clearly and make better judgments.

When this happens, you don't have to offer any more advice.
joeman_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 09:24 AM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Cultivate sensitivity within yourself

Icke has said some great stuff about how he has followed his intuition instead of doing what was expected of him by society. He listened to that quiet sense within himself and he gave it a chance...and it has taken him and others on an amazing and ongoing journey. The age of aquarius is the age of the water carrier who irrigates the desert of ignorance with understanding (which is deeper then knowledge). Icke posted the following quote which sums up this process:

This brings experiences which cannot be explained by current orthodox views on the nature of reality which in turn opens the mind to further possibilities and that's when the wall that is built around the mind from birth by the system crumbles. A great article Icke posted on his headlines was the following one:

Living Magically: The Art of Chewing Life Up and Spitting it Out
Gary “Z’ McGee, Staff Writer
Like Daniel Pinchbeck said, “Deep down, nobody wants a job to occupy his or her time. We want a mission that inspires us.” This will probably require getting a little “crazy,” a little bit “nuts.” In order to make your life more magical, you may need to take a non-dogmatic leap of faith. Let yourself go mad. Let yourself be weird. Like Kurt Vonnegut said, “We are here on Earth to fart around, and don’t let anybody tell you any different.” Farting around is making a big stink, it’s laughing at the all-too-serious human condition, and it’s falling in love with impermanence.

You are a magical creature, even if you’re not consciously aware of it. Your inner-child wants desperately to come out and play, even if you have suppressed it; even if it has been oppressed by a sick society. Jump into the angry abyss with a smile on your face. This is how magic has always been created, from shamans to Shakespeare. Get out there and live! Look for the magic within things. Look for the magic within you. Like William Butler Yeats poetically articulated, “The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.”http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/06/0...itting-it-out/

I don't subscribe to the new agey kind of view that 'spirituality' is about making yourself feel more calm and relaxed in what is a chaotic and unsettling world. I think people trying to do that are using new age 'spirituality' as an emotional prosac. I subscribe to the following view:

“Enlightenment is a destructive process. It has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier. Enlightenment is the crumbling away of untruth. It's seeing through the facade of pretence. It's the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true.”

That process of seeing through pretence unshakles you from social convention and from the mainstream narratives and constraints of perceptual limitations of what is possible. Once that process begins you can 'live magically' and begin to enjoy the mad ride you are on

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-04-2016 at 09:30 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 07:35 PM   #4
garyicke

don't bother, it's a waste of time
garyicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 08:59 PM   #5
Cryptoverse

Who wants to take a shot at defining in concise terms, what spirituality is? I personally think a lot of people have it wrong when they define belief as spirituality (religion). I'd say an atheist can be just as spiritual as a Christian and vice versa.

To me my spirituality is my experience. Music is spiritual, animals are spiritual, etc. Not religion. I think that is a bastardization of spirituality personally. And I guess it has a cornerstone on the word definition of spirituality. Kind of like how corrupt science and closed mindedness has a cornerstone on mainstream science.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 02-05-2016 at 09:02 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 09:43 PM   #6
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
I'd say an atheist can be just as spiritual as a Christian and vice versa.
I don't think so. If you acknowledge the existence of spirit, you are by default accepting the existence of "God", based on one definition of "God" or another.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 10:24 PM   #7
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
I don't think so. If you acknowledge the existence of spirit, you are by default accepting the existence of "God", based on one definition of "God" or another.
Incorrect IMO. I have my own spirit which leads to my own spirituality. God has nothing to do with it IMO.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 02-05-2016 at 10:25 PM.
Old 02-05-2016, 10:49 PM   #8
i_am

Quote:
Who wants to take a shot at defining in concise terms, what spirituality is? I personally think a lot of people have it wrong when they define belief as spirituality (religion). I'd say an atheist can be just as spiritual as a Christian and vice versa.

To me my spirituality is my experience. Music is spiritual, animals are spiritual, etc. Not religion. I think that is a bastardization of spirituality personally. And I guess it has a cornerstone on the word definition of spirituality. Kind of like how corrupt science and closed mindedness has a cornerstone on mainstream science.
My definition of Spirituality is all about vibration. When you see the beauty of nature; when you are in touch with nature and all living things; when you can let go of fear and judgement; when you can feel at peace. You may find that peace in many different ways until eventually it will become a state of being, wherever and whenever. With these things your vibration will rise and you will be more in sync with the vibration of the universe.

You will then feel the infinite love that David speaks of.

We already are spiritual beings. We just need to re-member.

Quote:
I don't believe so.

One can believe in spirit, a superconsciousness, a force, without believing in the biblical (or any other book) definition of God or Gods.

Last edited by i_am; 02-05-2016 at 10:50 PM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 10:57 PM   #9
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
We are all on a spiritual journey, even those who are apparently stuck in materialism, but for some, they may be waking up into spirituality for the first time, like little buds in spring.

Now, I have little problem offering advice to people who are already somewhat spiritual, but it's the new buds that I'm at a loss to help. I feel an almost overhwelming combination of responsibility and awe, that without proper direction, these buds will likely die off.

When I do a search around for what advice there is for beginners, it all looks pretty bad. Inevitably, they will lead into dead ends, or into cults, or lifetime distractions, into closed-off belief systems.

So, I end up basically unable to really say or do anything, there is not even a book I can recommend to an absolute beginner, that may cause more harm than good.

When someone is awakening spiritually, they will ask questions. Just answer their questions, no more.

They will then seek more information. Allow them to find their own way. Books will jump off the shelf, teachers will come. Some will be good, some not. It is by being exposed to all this that we learn discernment.

We are all on a different path so will find and overcome different obstacles. This is part of our journey. Guidance is OK but we cannot do the walking for another.
Old 02-05-2016, 11:36 PM   #10
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post

Some people seem so entrenched in the system and the brainwashing I'm not sure if they can ever wake up to their true Spiritual Nature.

For some reason some of us see a much bigger picture and realise the world around us is a manufactured control grid of enslavement where people think they are free. And on another level, it's just an illusion created inside of our brain which creates the illusion of a 3D reality. A Dreamworld.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
When someone is awakening spiritually, they will ask questions. Just answer their questions, no more.

They will then seek more information. Allow them to find their own way. Books will jump off the shelf, teachers will come. Some will be good, some not. It is by being exposed to all this that we learn discernment.

We are all on a different path so will find and overcome different obstacles. This is part of our journey. Guidance is OK but we cannot do the walking for another.
Nature can be breathtakingly Awesome!

If this is an Archon created replica of the real Universe - then the real Universe must be Incredible off the scale!

I definitely agree with this - ''They will then seek more information. Allow them to find their own way. Books will jump off the shelf, teachers will come. Some will be good, some not. It is by being exposed to all this that we learn discernment.''

Consciousness, memory and Intelligence seem a big key in our journey on Earth. Seeing the consciousness around us is to see ourselves! We are all consciousness.

There is amazing design and engineering from the micro Quantum Universe Up to the mind blowing infinity of Space and Time! (Concepts of the human body-computer - imo).

I find it's those random experiences that give us a nudge to look around with open eyes.

I was feeding some squirrels the other day ,, next thing ,, there were pigeons, seagulls and two Ducks even came running over. To cut it short, I felt a big tug on my jeans, and it kept happening! It was a big (and cheeky) Seagull! He tugged my jeans and then ran!

When I took notice, I gave him some biscuits. He was saying .. 'Hey you - don't ignore me'' I'm hungry! With a beak and two little legs he found a way to communicate!
Old 02-05-2016, 11:53 PM   #11
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am
I don't believe so.

One can believe in spirit, a superconsciousness, a force, without believing in the biblical (or any other book) definition of God or Gods.
Right. I agree with that. But to be an "atheist" is to lack belief in ANY & ALL definitions of "God".

There are many "Gods" I don't believe in.. doesn't make me an atheist.

Old 03-05-2016, 12:26 AM   #12
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Right. I agree with that. But to be an "atheist" is to lack belief in ANY & ALL definitions of "God".

There are many "Gods" I don't believe in.. doesn't make me an atheist.
I disbelieve any God. That makes me an atheist. However it does not make me non spiritual. If everyone has a spirit, I'm not sure how belief in God or not somehow dictates if they are spiritual.
Old 03-05-2016, 02:47 AM   #13
johnnycash

I think spirituality comes to those who seek it, and shouldn't be imposed to anyone else. We are naturally spiritual beings and hopefully each one will find he's course, through many ups and downs and deceits, that's just how it's supposed to be. Create and live by what resonates with you and don't follow any cult/religion blindly and you'll do fine.
johnnycash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 10:19 AM   #14
jimijams

Quote:
I disbelieve any God. That makes me an atheist. However it does not make me non spiritual. If everyone has a spirit, I'm not sure how belief in God or not somehow dictates if they are spiritual.
Nobody has a spirit, spirit is having you.

As for God, it's just another concept like spirit, do you know who you are?

Nothing appearing as everything.
jimijams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 11:39 PM   #15
garyicke

don't bother, it's a waste of time AND EFFORT
Old 06-05-2016, 12:47 AM   #16
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyicke View Post
So you have said a number of times now. Care to enlighten us as to why spirituality is a waste of time and real love is a con (the other pearl of wisdom you have repeated)?

Thanks

Last edited by i_am; 06-05-2016 at 12:48 AM.
Old 06-05-2016, 04:33 AM   #17
gremlin

Quote:
don't bother, it's a waste of time
Quote:
And of effort too!

Is this how v***** trains are training there staff now?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 11:21 PM   #18
garyicke

You are free to have your own opinion even if it is wrong

but

it's a waste of time AND EFFORT

I knew you were waiting for that line !

must go, V***** trains are calling . . .
Old 07-05-2016, 11:55 PM   #19
kappy0405

Is David Icke's son trolling us?

Old 08-05-2016, 01:04 AM   #20
i_am

Quote:
Is David Icke's son trolling us?

Nah! Just some pretender trolling us