Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 07-07-2008, 01:38 PM   #1
hagbard_celine

Default Dr Jonathan Reed

Some of you may have heard of this before, but I haven't and I keep a close eye out for stories with this subject matter.

This short vid was taken in a woodland beauty-spot in Washington State on the 15th of October 1996. It's one of the most terifying things I've ever seen:

This long lecture by the cameraman explains in detail what happend. I think this is the real thing! The evidence is detailed and powerful, Reed himself is compelling. I know what traumatized people look and sound like and he is genuine. It's a moving story and I hope Dr Reed feels better soon:

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:16 PM   #2
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Are you being serious here?

That appeared SO fake! The head looks like it's made of papier mache. The 'wretching' sounds fake, if he was a terrified as his breathing suggests I really think the camera work would be FAR shakier and frankly, he'd have got the fuck out of there!

He over-egg'd the pudding I'm afraid!
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:24 PM   #3
zarah

I don't know much about alien videos but it didn't look so fake to me..at least, the cameraman didn't seem to be acting...he was breathing heavily but that's something which would naturally happen.

It was an interesting video, in any case, HC.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:40 PM   #4
who elsie

It's certainly an interesting case and video. I think, first of all, it's impossible to really make a judgement on just a quick viewing of the original footage. you have to hear the background story, told at the lecture, too. I've only seen up to part 7 (with the footage of the creature blinking), so am going to reserve judgement until I've seen the rest of the video. Jonathan Reid certainly seems genuinely distressed in the videos and and the evidence is strong, but his filming of the alien creature and the oblong structure leave a lot to be desired, from someone who had the time and the equipment to do a good job of capturing strong images. Even the shots of the creature in his own house, after he had calmed down, were blurry and shot in poor light, making it difficult to see the features properly. And I'm slightly suspicious of anyone that says 'I deliberately made it blurred, because otherwise people will think it's faked' and 'I couldn't believe that my camera chose that moment to stop working properly' or words to that efect, as he explains why the video has so much interference and distortion on it. Maybe it's just the quality of the youtube 50th generation video to blame, but I'm not 100% convinced either way yet.

Thanx for posting tho HC
who elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:31 PM   #5
freethinker

radio interview
freethinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:36 AM   #6
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarah View Post
I don't know much about alien videos but it didn't look so fake to me..at least, the cameraman didn't seem to be acting...he was breathing heavily but that's something which would naturally happen.
Yes. If you pant like that without the heightened state of metabolism caused by a REAL event then you'll quicky collapse ina fit of hyperventilation.

Old 09-07-2008, 11:28 AM   #7
freethinker

tv interview

Last edited by freethinker; 09-07-2008 at 11:31 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:43 AM   #8
romas

Video quality to poor to see if it's a puppet etc. The blakc triangle sure was weird, edges seem kind of hazy, might be cgi.
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:24 AM   #9
freethinker

anyone interested in this subject should take some time out to look at all the video's on youtube

the video footage of the obelisk got better as he moved away from it ! The still images are of very high quality

the blood analysis showed the creature was genetically modified and was a mixture of human, turtle and wale dna

the creature later came back to life and was eventually "stolen" 9 days later along with much more video evidence

what happened to Dr Reed ? did he eventually reveal the extra evidence he had ?

Last edited by freethinker; 10-07-2008 at 09:27 AM.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:18 AM   #10
lenejento

Strongest case I've seen.

Reed even explains how some dazed (MK?) man tried to kill him, but he managed to move the gun from his chest to his shoulder where he got shot, there's a video of the gun wounds on youtube.

There is so much different evidence in this case that is if was a hoax, it would be one damn big operation, done by someone rich or important, and for what? Most of it has been successfully debunked, when I first saw the photo evidence of this a few years ago, it said it was a hoax and I believed it (it was enough for me).

Most people don't know about it or think it is a hoax, seems like there has been a BIG debunking attempt made on this case, which makes me wonder more...
There are neither good nor bad qualities in the self. The self is free from all quality. If there is unity then there will also be duality. The numeral one gives rise to other numbers. The truth is neither one nor two. It is as it is. - Ramana Maharshi

When you access that level of awareness, there is an answer to everything, so long as you don't ask the question. Or, looking from another angle, there are no answers because there are no questions.- David Icke
lenejento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:25 AM   #11
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
Are you being serious here?

That appeared SO fake! The head looks like it's made of papier mache. The 'wretching' sounds fake, if he was a terrified as his breathing suggests I really think the camera work would be FAR shakier and frankly, he'd have got the fuck out of there!

He over-egg'd the pudding I'm afraid!
krakhead,......i do agree with you occassionally and you make me laff quite alot
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 04:35 PM   #12
rishan

hi guys, i am new here, i usually lurk on message boards but this post made me want to join and contribute .

I am with the first poster on this one, i think the whole case is absolutely terrifying. I made the mistake of watching all those videos in the middle of the night and succeeded in scaring the sense out of myself .

Is the story quite new in the public domain because I'm surprised I haven't heard of it before? I'm usually on top of the big stories and this is probably one of the biggest ever. Can't believe this hasn't been discussed more.

Anyway, I've read both sides of the story and I'm more inclined to think its true rather than an elaborate hoax. But they say when its too good to be true it usually is...

Is there any more on this story? Does anyone know the latest?
rishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:32 PM   #13
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
krakhead,......i do agree with you occassionally and you make me laff quite alot
He he! Thank you! (I think!) Well I've never agreed with you and all you do is annoy me! Sounds like the perfect marriage to me! DO you accept?
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:46 PM   #14
bill23

picture quality was really poor. not convincing for me.
bill23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 03:15 AM   #15
romas

Though just because quality sucks doesn't nessecary mean it's a hoax
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
Old 13-07-2008, 10:09 AM   #16
hagbard_celine

It was taken on an old VHS camcorder by an amateur operator; also the magnetic fields coming off the "monolith" caused interference. You're never going to get the best quality in those circumstances.

Old 13-07-2008, 03:42 PM   #17
romas

I just sat through the whole lecture, well they are either some of the best actors or they really do believe in their story, I pick them as being sincere people, to sell some book would not be worth of going through all the ridicule they are going through that's for sure.
You can make more money selling diet books or some other stupid mainstream shit.
Old 13-07-2008, 10:01 PM   #18
epsom

Hagbard celine,

I have known about this for a long time, but have only just got round to watching the whole lecture.
I have not yet seen the lecture update, but will get around to it.

Must say it is compelling, but I would have to delve into the story, Dr Reed's background etc, a lot more before I feel capable of voicing an informed opinion.

Do you know if he has undergone regression hypnosis?.

Bud Hopkins would be the ideal candidate to do the session(s).
epsom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2008, 01:17 AM   #19
epsom

Just seen the lecture updates (2002).

The presentation was very impressive. At the present time I have no reason to doubt the authenticity of the case.
Old 14-07-2008, 02:06 AM   #20
epsom

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/reedufofraud.html

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:S...lnk&cd=1&gl=uk

After researching Johnathan Reed --real name Rutter, I now conclude that this is without doubt a hoax.

Don't forget to look at all the links as you go.

Next