Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 01-08-2015, 04:30 AM   #21
crome
Inactive

Roddy Piper, Legend. RIP
crome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 05:43 AM   #22
trustno11013

Sad to hear this. I know he had been unwell and all but my first thought was that this could be fishy.
trustno11013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 07:12 AM   #23
decode reality
Inactive

Sad to hear. I didn't know anything about his wrestling, it's They Live I'll always identify him with.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 08:50 PM   #24
jake_ball

OMG! I cant believe he's dead

Definitely murdered by Obama's minions.

CUNTS!
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 09:30 PM   #25
wingwang

Default 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper RIP

THEY LIVE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...est-sleep.html

Wrestling legend 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper has died after suffering a heart attack in his sleep.

According to TMZ, the 61-year-old was at his Hollywood home on Thursday night when it happened.

His body was discovered on Friday.

Death: Wrestling legend 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper has died after suffering a heart attack in his sleep - he was discovered in his Hollywood home on Friday - he is pictured here in April at the WWE screening of Legends House in New York
wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 11:56 PM   #26
redman
Inactive

Nice guy and was liked by many, actually spoke highly of Icke too.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 11:16 AM   #27
kiwi_

kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:16 PM   #28
alf hearted
Banned

Rowdy Ronda Rousey is thriving tho', and keeping the name in the headlines.

RIP, the original "Rowdy."
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:36 PM   #29
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_ View Post

Pat Patterson didn't molest Roddy Piper, it does seem like Roddy is admitting to something, but this is the full interview;

Piper had serious homophobia back in the day and had a hard time with some of the homoerotic humor prevalent in wrestling locker rooms.

The sex scandal involved a ring announcer named Mel Phillips, and a WWE office worker named Terry Garvin. Pat is well known to "date" other gay wrestlers, and proposition young men letting it be known he was gay etc, but has never been named by any former employees in anything too sordid.

Roddy's last televised interview;

ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 06:50 PM   #30
ima gene

Cool

Top fella, honest and straight.
61 way too young. RIP

Old 04-08-2015, 12:16 AM   #31
Dude111

Yes its very too young indeed
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2015, 10:02 PM   #32
supertzar

Piper's face turn in Georgia circa 1984. Former pal Don Muraco crosses the line when he goes after the Dean of Wrestling, Gordon Solie. Ole Anderson actually seems pissed off here. Almost(?) a shoot!

supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2015, 09:34 AM   #33
loughers
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthspoon View Post

Almost feel I'm somehow involved..... shit...
Sleep easy - you're not.

You posted on a fucking forum.

Are people's lives so bland they need to embark on Walter Mitty-esque escapades?

Sad
loughers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2015, 10:24 AM   #34
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loughers View Post
Sleep easy - you're not.

You posted on a fucking forum.

Are people's lives so bland they need to embark on Walter Mitty-esque escapades?

Sad
Lol..... Are you here under duress?

Are you sat in a torture chair with instructions to piss people off on the David Icke forum otherwise you get stabbed in the balls with a sharpened pencil?

Or are you a one a 'one-man-crusade' to defeat the Truth Movement because you love Zionists and read the Daily Mail.

Whatever it is mate.... I wish you well, but I think it's having a detimental effect on your character.

I dunno, I wrote an aricle about the Illuminati being everywhere and some of them being psychic, I draw attention to Roddy Piper's belief that the They Live situation IS REAL and they do walk among is in large numbers. Two weeks later the poor guy's found dead, likely murdered..... I don't like coincidence like that...... Too near the knuckle. I'm just a little upset and disturbed by it.......

But yeah, thanks for being so understanding.

You're most likely one of 'them' anyway bud. Better get on your little watch-transmiter.

'We've got one who can SEE!'

Last edited by truthspoon; 18-08-2015 at 10:33 AM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2015, 10:38 AM   #35
alf hearted
Banned

alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2015, 11:02 AM   #36
loughers
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthspoon View Post
Lol..... Are you here under duress?

Are you sat in a torture chair with instructions to piss people off on the David Icke forum otherwise you get stabbed in the balls with a sharpened pencil?

Or are you a one a 'one-man-crusade' to defeat the Truth Movement because you love Zionists and read the Daily Mail.

Whatever it is mate.... I wish you well, but I think it's having a detimental effect on your character.

I dunno, I wrote an aricle about the Illuminati being everywhere and some of them being psychic, I draw attention to Roddy Piper's belief that the They Live situation IS REAL and they do walk among is in large numbers. Two weeks later the poor guy's found dead, likely murdered..... I don't like coincidence like that...... Too near the knuckle. I'm just a little upset and disturbed by it.......

But yeah, thanks for being so understanding.

You're most likely one of 'them' anyway bud. Better get on your little watch-transmiter.

'We've got one who can SEE!'

"Likely murdered",,,,,,,,

Yet more unsubstantiated dross from a world where everyone famous is "disappeared", "murdered", or is "living on an island in the Bahamas"...

Where posting on a website inexorably leads up to an indirect hand in murder most foul, causing the poster dark nights of the soul when he regrets his "involvement" in the nefarious plot.

In this super-exciting world, no one actually dies of natural causes - certainly not a part time ACTOR who up to recently was making his living on the after dinner circuit. Hmmmm, how to "up" the numbers coming to see him? I know, make vague allusions as to the plot of the only film most people know him from...

But no. He was "murdered" for alluding to said film he acted in 25 odd years ago - a film that poured scorn on the new America and lambasted the Yuppie psyche, oh sorry I mean a film that was a wake up call to go fight the aliens amongst us........

The genius of the film just passes such people by....

RIP Rowdy - an entertainer, not a whistleblower.
Old 19-08-2015, 07:39 AM   #37
del boca vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by loughers View Post
"Likely murdered",,,,,,,,

Yet more unsubstantiated dross from a world where everyone famous is "disappeared", "murdered", or is "living on an island in the Bahamas"...

Where posting on a website inexorably leads up to an indirect hand in murder most foul, causing the poster dark nights of the soul when he regrets his "involvement" in the nefarious plot.

In this super-exciting world, no one actually dies of natural causes - certainly not a part time ACTOR who up to recently was making his living on the after dinner circuit. Hmmmm, how to "up" the numbers coming to see him? I know, make vague allusions as to the plot of the only film most people know him from...

But no. He was "murdered" for alluding to said film he acted in 25 odd years ago - a film that poured scorn on the new America and lambasted the Yuppie psyche, oh sorry I mean a film that was a wake up call to go fight the aliens amongst us........

The genius of the film just passes such people by....

RIP Rowdy - an entertainer, not a whistleblower.
he was in hollywood you numbskull. just because you liked his work doesn't mean he wasn't caught up in a dark twisted world.
del boca vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2015, 08:57 AM   #38
loughers
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by del boca vista View Post
he was in hollywood you numbskull. just because you liked his work doesn't mean he wasn't caught up in a dark twisted world.
Oh he was in Hollywood?

Just because I was born in Ireland doesn't make me a leprachaun you numbskull
Old 19-08-2015, 10:38 AM   #39
decode reality
Inactive

Roddy Piper made those statements about They Live well over a year before his death. It was trending on Twitter. The idea that he was suddenly taken out really doesn't add up.

And can anyone explain why the head honcho John Carpenter is still with us, unless of course that's a double, and John is actually the former front man of Wings?
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2015, 10:52 AM   #40
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Roddy Piper made those statements about They Live well over a year before his death. It was trending on Twitter. The idea that he was suddenly taken out really doesn't add up.

And can anyone explain why the head honcho John Carpenter is still with us, unless of course that's a double, and John is actually the former front man of Wings?
Nothing to see here eh?

Well thanks for being the official government representative on this one and reassuring the public.

Difference is John Carpenter keeps his mouth shut and doesn't talk to people like Alex Jones.

Just another victim of the Star Whackers.... you can tell yourself whatever establishment sanctioned reasurring fairy story you like.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote