Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2015, 02:57 PM   #1
blackjack77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 1,501
Likes: 187 (72 Posts)
Default Why There Is A Shoe in the Jade Helm Logo

If you look closely there is a nearly invisible shoe at the center of the Jade Helm logo (see below). Why is it there?

First, why is it nearly invisible? Because it represents the way the globalists work. In secret. Hiding their real intentions behind multiple lies and endless suppression and denials. They want to do their evil in secret so that they can be "successful".

Second, why is it in the center? Because secrecy is CENTRAL to their plans. They MUST operate in secrecy. It is of primary, fundamental or CENTRAL importance.

Lastly, why a shoe?

The word "sabotage" actually refers to shoes! No, I am not kidding! The wooden shoes that the Luddites would throw into the machines that were displacing them were called "sabots" hence "sabotage".

So what do we have?

The reason that the nearly invisible shoe is located at the center of the Jade Helm logo is because it symbolizes that central to the globalists plans are secret sabotage. Their plans all ultimately hinge on secretly sabotaging us.

Lastly, why the motto "Master the Human Domain"? That is about total enslavement, full spectrum dominance. Total control.

In other words these 2 elements of the logo are really saying,

"To totally enslave humanity it is essential that we secretly sabotage them in every way possible."

__________________
BlackJack77

Last edited by blackjack77; 17-07-2015 at 03:02 PM.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 05:16 PM   #2
lastprophet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 851
Likes: 71 (50 Posts)
Arrow Main Sabotage of the day

Main Sabotage of the day:
CHATTANOOGA Psy-op: Target:"perfectly integrated aliens".
remake of one of the agendas of the Boston marathon hoax, Jihadi John or the "british teenage girls fleeing to Syria to join ISIS".
It was designed to have afterwards NSA psy-ops "commenting":

"It Wasn't A f... Muslim Extemist That Shot These Marines!!!
It was a f... Muslim, who finished college, fought MMA and lived a normal fucking civilian life until he was called to commit MURDER!
Every f... single 'peaceful' Muslim is capable of this by f... proxy.
How can a guy named Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez not be on the watch list?

Notes
The man who authorities say killed four Marines in an attack on a military recruiting center and another U.S. military site was a 24-year-old, Kuwait-born engineer who had not been on the radar of federal authorities until the bloodshed.
Beyond that, little is known about Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez of Hixson, Tennessee, or what motivated his rampage. Federal authorities were looking into the possibility it was an act of terrorism, but say there is no evidence yet that anyone else was involved — or that the public is in any danger.
http://news.yahoo.com/little-known-s...082020823.html

BASICS
Boston Marathon bombings hoax: FIVE illuminati milestones. From "public" simulated only with actors to manhunt for perfectly integrated aliens.
one of the agendas of this psy-op is to have the audience accept execution of anyone for any "crime"
http://illuminati-milestones.blogspo...actors-in.html

Ferguson, Baltimore = two of the countless psy-ops staged only with actors, sharing the agenda "set stage for manhunt for non-whites". From 2005:
WHY ANY NON-WHITE SHOULD IMMEDIATELY LEAVE USA, European Union, CANADA, AUSTRALIA
http://das-vierte-reich.blogspot.com...on-whites.html

Blog
http://ethnic-civil-war.blogspot.com...ntegrated.html

Last edited by lastprophet; 17-07-2015 at 05:59 PM.
lastprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 05:23 PM   #3
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,155
Likes: 107 (85 Posts)
Default

Prophets and prophecies... pure adulterated shite. If you gloom merchants are still hanging around here after this has all passed uneventfully - as regards race wars or hostile govt takeovers are concerned - I will be mocking you all mercilessly.

If I'm wrong, having you lot mocking me will be the least of my concerns.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 11:01 PM   #4
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 5,968
Likes: 2,635 (1,383 Posts)
Default





It's not just any shoe, this was very carefully chosen.

Simon Parkes, talking about jade helm , said it was all about changing the attitude between the military and the people.
At present the average citizen loves the military, sees them as heroes . NWO , he said , wan't to sabotage this relationship, make it more hostile, as they've done between police and people, that way they can get conflict going... It's all about trying to get fighting going on the streets, black against white, police against citizen , military against citizen.

The clog is causing sabotage between the arrows and the short sword , perhaps these are the two forces are the military (short sword) and the armed people (arrows) the bow and arrow was always a primitive weapon that any peasant could make with his own hands, a weapon of the people. A metal sword or dagger is a more professional weapon, hard to make, used by a professional army.

This could indicate that JH is just to fracture the friendly relationship the military has with the people.... a preparation for conflict latter,

Last edited by oz93666; 17-07-2015 at 11:27 PM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 11:57 AM   #5
supertzar
Senior Member
 
supertzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,041
Likes: 2,287 (1,386 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Prophets and prophecies... pure adulterated shite. If you gloom merchants are still hanging around here after this has all passed uneventfully - as regards race wars or hostile govt takeovers are concerned - I will be mocking you all mercilessly.

If I'm wrong, having you lot mocking me will be the least of my concerns.
No accountability = no integrity.
__________________
Space Doom
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 01:20 PM   #6
lavendersky
Senior Member
 
lavendersky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Here, there, and everywhere!
Posts: 1,080
Likes: 734 (326 Posts)
Default

The shoe is at a crossing with two arrows and you can see through it. To me this represents the crossing of our current material world and the spirit world. A war with the spirit world? Could this indicate the final mass possession leading into the new world order? Also, the shoe was handcrafted. Maybe this represents the articulate crafting of the new world order? It could also represent old knowledge related to crafting that they have used to manifest their vision of the new world order.

Last edited by lavendersky; 18-07-2015 at 01:21 PM.
lavendersky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 02:56 PM   #7
supertzar
Senior Member
 
supertzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,041
Likes: 2,287 (1,386 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavendersky View Post
The shoe is at a crossing with two arrows and you can see through it. To me this represents the crossing of our current material world and the spirit world. A war with the spirit world? Could this indicate the final mass possession leading into the new world order? Also, the shoe was handcrafted. Maybe this represents the articulate crafting of the new world order? It could also represent old knowledge related to crafting that they have used to manifest their vision of the new world order.
I think the arrows and sword represent military control of the 3D world, the Human Domain.



The transparent or invisible clog seems to represent sabotage as stated by Blackjack77. I can't think of any other plausible explanation. So Mastering The Human Domain Through Invisible Sabotage might be an appropriate extension of the motto.

Blending in to the civilian population is one of the stated goals but that leaves us hanging. Blending in for what purpose? Sabotage is the part they are not telling.

I would like to state I have no idea if something "big" is supposed to "kick off" during Jade Helm. The fact that they are training to use an apparent huge buildup of military equipment on Americans at all is enough to be worried about.
__________________
Space Doom

Last edited by supertzar; 18-07-2015 at 02:59 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 03:36 PM   #8
blackjack77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 1,501
Likes: 187 (72 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post




It's not just any shoe, this was very carefully chosen.

Simon Parkes, talking about jade helm , said it was all about changing the attitude between the military and the people.
At present the average citizen loves the military, sees them as heroes . NWO , he said , wan't to sabotage this relationship, make it more hostile, as they've done between police and people, that way they can get conflict going... It's all about trying to get fighting going on the streets, black against white, police against citizen , military against citizen.

The clog is causing sabotage between the arrows and the short sword , perhaps these are the two forces are the military (short sword) and the armed people (arrows) the bow and arrow was always a primitive weapon that any peasant could make with his own hands, a weapon of the people. A metal sword or dagger is a more professional weapon, hard to make, used by a professional army.

This could indicate that JH is just to fracture the friendly relationship the military has with the people.... a preparation for conflict latter,
Interesting interpretation, especially about the shoe. Absolutely right. Yes it IS a sabot type shoe and that is no coincidence. They knew what they were doing.

Further, you are right EVERY element on the symbol has meaning. NOTHING is there by chance. Further, the position and placement of everything is carefully chosen. An unbelievable number of hours are put into developing symbols like that. I am glad you took the time to analyze other elements.
__________________
BlackJack77
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 03:38 PM   #9
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,155
Likes: 107 (85 Posts)
Default

Hmmm... a barely discernible shoe? Something is afoot.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 03:57 PM   #10
supertzar
Senior Member
 
supertzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,041
Likes: 2,287 (1,386 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Hmmm... a barely discernible shoe? Something is afoot.
Too bad you can't even think of a single explanation. I suppose the person who made it is Dutch American and just wanted to sneak one of those good old clogs on the patch out of pride.
__________________
Space Doom
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 04:01 PM   #11
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,155
Likes: 107 (85 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Too bad you can't even think of a single explanation. I suppose the person who made it is Dutch American and just wanted to sneak one of those good old clogs on the patch out of pride.
To signify feet on the ground, perhaps?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 04:07 PM   #12
supertzar
Senior Member
 
supertzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,041
Likes: 2,287 (1,386 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
To signify feet on the ground, perhaps?
Why a clog?
__________________
Space Doom
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 04:15 PM   #13
oneriver
Senior Member
 
oneriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,551
Likes: 1,610 (891 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
To signify feet on the ground, perhaps?
Then why a clog and not an army boot?
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 04:21 PM   #14
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,155
Likes: 107 (85 Posts)
Default

Clogs, knives and arrows all seem to suggest some kind of back to basics kind of approach being key to the exercise being successful. Mention of special forces being tasked with infiltrating neighbourhoods to gather information to pass back to a larger assault force, would fit in with that kind of symbolism.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 04:23 PM   #15
oneriver
Senior Member
 
oneriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,551
Likes: 1,610 (891 Posts)
Default

.. or maybe it symbolizes clogging up peoples minds...
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 04:29 PM   #16
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,155
Likes: 107 (85 Posts)
Default

How often is hidden in plain sight symbolism as literal as that? Don't they usually make the viewer work a little harder to establish the significance of their clever symbols?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 04:37 PM   #17
wingwang
Senior Member
 
wingwang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 580
Likes: 122 (70 Posts)
Default

Prisoners in Nazi concentration camps wore clogs.

Perhaps the translucent aspect signifies something is hidden in plain sight?
wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 04:50 PM   #18
lavendersky
Senior Member
 
lavendersky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Here, there, and everywhere!
Posts: 1,080
Likes: 734 (326 Posts)
Default

The symbolism on the shoe- It looks like a native symbol of a bird with it's wings spanned. They are drawing "inspiration" from native practices???
lavendersky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 05:08 PM   #19
supertzar
Senior Member
 
supertzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,041
Likes: 2,287 (1,386 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Clogs, knives and arrows all seem to suggest some kind of back to basics kind of approach being key to the exercise being successful. Mention of special forces being tasked with infiltrating neighbourhoods to gather information to pass back to a larger assault force, would fit in with that kind of symbolism.
Yeah, cuz clogs are traditionally associated with military objectives. Get back to basics with the invisible clog, men!
__________________
Space Doom
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 05:10 PM   #20
solowrist
Senior Member
 
solowrist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 430
Likes: 115 (75 Posts)
Default

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell
solowrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:59 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.