Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 29-06-2015, 10:06 PM   #261
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by orderoutofchaos View Post
Has anyone else noticed how quiet it is on these boards , seeing that there is so much going on in the world. You would have thought people would be busy anylising and dissecting .
Anyone who questions the official MSM narrative gets called a loony ,we are being told by some on here Not to Question as its disrespectful to the dead ....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 10:12 PM   #262
orderoutofchaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Anyone who questions the official MSM narrative gets called a loony ,we are being told by some on here Not to Question as its disrespectful to the dead ....
I think when they say that they mean let's not all get into this crisis actor bullshit, because that's what it is ...bullshit. It's a diversion. We know it happened , we know it was real, we saw it with our own eyes. We also know there are some discrepancies though between the Tunisian governments version of events and what the witnesses are saying. That's what I am referring to here. It's possible that there were 3 attackers and if this was the case why is the Tunisian government saying that there was only one attacker? Could it be possible that some of their own police/army were involved. That's what needs looking at.

Last edited by orderoutofchaos; 29-06-2015 at 10:24 PM.
orderoutofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 10:23 PM   #263
grannie27

Quote:
I think when they say that they mean let's not all get into this crisis actor bullshit, because that's what it is ...bullshit. It's a diversion. We know it happened , we know it was real, we saw it with our own eyes. We also know there are some discrepancies though between the Tunisian governments version of events and what the witnesses are saying. That's what I am referring to here. It's possible that there were 3 attackers and if this was the case why is the Tunisian government saying that there was only one attacker? That's what needs looking at.
Quote:
why is the Tunisian government saying that there was only one attacker?
I would imagine damage limitation .....
Old 29-06-2015, 11:27 PM   #264
lagunasunrise
Banned

Watched the evening news and saw the 'son' of one of the 'victims' being interviewed, and he was smiling away, no tears or any signs of mourning. Here's his twitter:

https://twitter.com/conorfulford

I'm absolutely certain that if my mother had just been gunned down in a massacre just 3 days ago, I'd be on twitter messaging people. Totally normal.
lagunasunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 11:47 PM   #265
orderoutofchaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagunasunrise View Post
Watched the evening news and saw the 'son' of one of the 'victims' being interviewed, and he was smiling away, no tears or any signs of mourning. Here's his twitter:

I'm absolutely certain that if my mother had just been gunned down in a massacre just 3 days ago, I'd be on twitter messaging people. Totally normal.
You may not, but people deal with situations in different ways . Grief can do funny things to people.
orderoutofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 11:55 PM   #266
zen_anarchy

Quote:
You may not, but people deal with situations in different ways . Grief can do funny things to people.
The BBC seemed to be interviewing quite a few obviously still traumatised people to push their own fear propaganda ,it was pretty sad really as I feel that the public really has no right to gawp at the spectacle of the grieving families who had obviously been coerced by pushy BBC typed to appear on camera.

But anything is game when pushing forward the agenda I suppose
Old 29-06-2015, 11:56 PM   #267
lagunasunrise
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, I've been seeing a lot of this lately. Smiles & no tears days & even hours after 'attacks' take place.
lagunasunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 07:36 AM   #268
lancaster

I know people have died. Adrian Evans from our Sandwell council and his father and nephew. Dennis Thwaites former Birmingham City footballer and his wife were also reported killed. They are known to thousands of people so not sure how they could make it up.

However, look at this vid. The woman is clearly the worst crisis actor ever!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=my8_0yGBVmw

L
lancaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 07:40 AM   #269
adam 7

Quote:
Yeah, I've been seeing a lot of this lately. Smiles & no tears days & even hours after 'attacks' take place.
You are an idiot.
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 07:42 AM   #270
adam 7

Lack of empathy from some people here. There are real families who have just lost loved ones who could just stumble across this thread are read comments we make here.
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 08:12 AM   #271
loughers
Inactive

Quote:

This is simply part of a step change in how so called civillised people respond to grief - whereas in my day (and I suspect yours) we would maintain a dignified silence, greet people to the home for a cup of tea and perhaps amass and display sympathy cards, now people play out their grief online.

I find it abhorrent when people post on FB etc about loved ones dying, sometimes minutes after the event. The incessant string of "RIP" messages from people who never even met the deceased once. The crass "Legend" posts...the list goes on and on.

Selfies with memorials etc (such as at Tunisia) are another symptom of this generational change in dealing with traumatic episodes.

What I'm trying to say is - you cannot draw conclusions from how people deal with loss - it may not be in a manner we are entirely comfortable with, but it does not point to "crisis actors" or other such nonsense.

The Tunisia situation is still fluid - people here are drawing conclusions when investigations are at a very early stage. To suggest the (entirely normal) jumble of stories / accounts signifies anything sinister is premature to say the least.

Equally distasteful however is the excitement so obviously felt by the usual suspects on this site whenever a tragedy occurs. I would plead with these people to sit, count to ten, and analyse just why they need external stimulus to make their lives seem meaningful.

As I said earlier, my feelings of ridicule for them have passed to feelings of pity.
loughers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 08:52 AM   #272
yousoclever

imagine if the politicians came out with some 'truths' such as 'our intelligence agencies are too busy on protecting their own budgets, personal turf wars etc etc, and the bosses are inept' so we can't actually protect you plebs from people who want to kill you.

Likewise, we go around killing people with drones or fund groups who kill your friends and family, and then expect you not to do anything in retaliation. Afterall, retaliation and revenge are only allowed if you have a sham of a democracy.

Its all bollocks really!
Old 30-06-2015, 09:05 AM   #273
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by loughers View Post
This is simply part of a step change in how so called civillised people respond to grief - whereas in my day (and I suspect yours) we would maintain a dignified silence, greet people to the home for a cup of tea and perhaps amass and display sympathy cards, now people play out their grief online.

I find it abhorrent when people post on FB etc about loved ones dying, sometimes minutes after the event. The incessant string of "RIP" messages from people who never even met the deceased once. The crass "Legend" posts...the list goes on and on.

Selfies with memorials etc (such as at Tunisia) are another symptom of this generational change in dealing with traumatic episodes.

What I'm trying to say is - you cannot draw conclusions from how people deal with loss - it may not be in a manner we are entirely comfortable with, but it does not point to "crisis actors" or other such nonsense.

The Tunisia situation is still fluid - people here are drawing conclusions when investigations are at a very early stage. To suggest the (entirely normal) jumble of stories / accounts signifies anything sinister is premature to say the least.

Equally distasteful however is the excitement so obviously felt by the usual suspects on this site whenever a tragedy occurs. I would plead with these people to sit, count to ten, and analyse just why they need external stimulus to make their lives seem meaningful.

As I said earlier, my feelings of ridicule for them have passed to feelings of pity.
I don't think MR David Icke wants or needs your Pity ,why do I say this ,because his top stories in " Latest Headlines", Questions the official narrative of this event . You come on to a Conspiracy web site ,then spit your dummy out when you can not convince people to think like you do ....so then you resort to use emotional blackmail techniques .....Time you left Dear and joined MumsNet ......I am sure there is plenty of "Like Think" over there ..

Last edited by grannie27; 30-06-2015 at 09:06 AM.
Old 30-06-2015, 09:16 AM   #274
markgobell

Tourists with a License to Kill: A Look at the Mossad's Assassination Squads

Quote:

spiegel.de

Tourists with a License to Kill: A Look at the Mossad's Assassination Squads

Seventy Bullets

One of the most spectacular killings attributed to the Mossad took place in 1987 in Tunis, where PLO leader Khalil Al Wazir -- also known as Abu Jihad -- was living.

The operation allegedly involved some 30 agents, who reached the Tunisian coastline in small boats.

Some of them pretended to be tourists while making their way toward the house of Yasser Arafat's most important henchman.

Others took up positions wearing Tunisian army uniforms.

Flying overhead during the operation was an Israeli Boeing 707, which was meant to jam all communications on the ground.

The assassination squad forced its way into the house and killed a few servants before turning their guns -- and 70 bullets -- on Al Wazir in the presence of his wife and children.

Quote:

Wiki: Khalil al-Wazir aka Abu Jihad

Assassination

Al-Wazir was assassinated in his home in Tunis at 2 a.m. UTC on April 16, 1988 at the age of 52. He was shot at close range multiple times in the presence of his wife and son Nidal.[2] Al-Wazir was assassinated by an Israeli commando team, reportedly ferried from Israel by boat, aided ashore by Mossad intelligence operatives, and using the IDs of Lebanese fisherman who had been kidnapped to gain access to the PLO compound.[24] Israel accused al-Wazir of escalating the violence of the Intifada, which was ongoing at the time of his assassination.[2] Specifically, he was believed to be the architect of the triple bomb attack at a shopping mall. He was buried in the Yarmouk refugee camp in Damascus on April 21;[12] Arafat led the funeral procession.[2]

In 1997, the Maariv newspaper reported on the assassination of al-Wazir. The report claimed that Ehud Barak led a seaborne command center on a navy missile boat off the shore of Tunis that oversaw al-Wazir's assassination. Up until 1 November 2012, Israel however did not take official responsibility for his killing and government spokesman Moshe Fogel and aides to Barak declined to comment on the issue. According to the report, Barak, who was then a deputy military chief, coordinated the planning by the Mossad, as well as the army's intelligence branch, the air force, navy and the elite Sayeret Matkal commando unit. Mossad intelligence agents watched al-Wazir's home for months before the raid.[25] The Washington Post reported on 21 April that the Israeli cabinet approved al-Wazir's assassination on 13 April and that it was coordinated between the Mossad and the IDF.[12]

In 2013, Israel unofficially confirmed that it was responsible for his assassination, after an interview by Israeli correspondent Ronen Bergman of Nahum Lev, the Sayeret Matkal officer who led the raid, was cleared for publication - its release had been blocked by military censors for more than a decade. In that interview, Lev gave Bergman a detailed account of the operation.[26]

The United States Department of State condemned his killing as an "act of political assassination",[3] and the UN Security Council approved Resolution 611 condemning "the aggression perpetrated against the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Tunisia", without specifically mentioning Israel.[27]

See also: Aangirfan: Tunisia Attack: CIA-MOSSAD-MI5 Connections

and: 30 October 2013 - Sousse, Tunisia: Suicide bomber attacks Tunisian resort town

and: 1 October 1985 - Tunis, Tunisia: Operation Wooden Leg - Mossad attack PLO HQ.

Last edited by markgobell; 30-06-2015 at 11:02 AM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 10:11 AM   #275
loughers
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
I don't think MR David Icke wants or needs your Pity ,why do I say this ,because his top stories in " Latest Headlines", Questions the official narrative of this event . You come on to a Conspiracy web site ,then spit your dummy out when you can not convince people to think like you do ....so then you resort to use emotional blackmail techniques .....Time you left Dear and joined MumsNet ......I am sure there is plenty of "Like Think" over there ..
Dearest Grannie,

I believe it is our duty to question all narratives - official or otherwise.

You however have consistently made your mind up about events before the dust has settled and the facts have been established

And yes, you can get away with unsubstantiated nonesense regarding Mossad / crisis actors / false flags being responsible for every attack whilst within the warm womb of self regulating theorists such as yourself, but I'm afraid that won't cut it in the real world dear.

Your revisionism of my posts is amusing, if a tad ironic - given that is one of the things that you rail against.

ps - your obtuse comments re Mr David Icke - you seem to believe that if he affirms something then it must be true. This is merely a different version of the masses blindly believing the MSM. This is interesting. Especially as you often present / discuss "You Tube" videos without the same degree of scrutiny as you purport to give to MSM. And you ALSO seem to suggest that posting on the website should be permissable only to those who share his myriad beliefs. A self perptuating, self regulating vicious circle of unsubstantiated theories being validated by the "nothing is as it seems" groupies eagerly devouring your pronouncements.

Get out and away from the computer screen Grannie - breathe some fresh air love. You'll feel better.

I'll not be directing any further responses to you dear. Get better soon xxx
loughers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 10:31 AM   #276
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by loughers View Post
Dearest Grannie,

I believe it is our duty to question all narratives - official or otherwise.

You however have consistently made your mind up about events before the dust has settled and the facts have been established

And yes, you can get away with unsubstantiated nonesense regarding Mossad / crisis actors / false flags being responsible for every attack whilst within the warm womb of self regulating theorists such as yourself, but I'm afraid that won't cut it in the real world dear.

Your revisionism of my posts is amusing, if a tad ironic - given that is one of the things that you rail against.

ps - your obtuse comments re Mr David Icke - you seem to believe that if he affirms something then it must be true. This is merely a different version of the masses blindly believing the MSM. This is interesting. Especially as you often present / discuss "You Tube" videos without the same degree of scrutiny as you purport to give to MSM. And you ALSO seem to suggest that posting on the website should be permissable only to those who share his myriad beliefs. A self perptuating, self regulating vicious circle of unsubstantiated theories being validated by the "nothing is as it seems" groupies eagerly devouring your pronouncements.

Get out and away from the computer screen Grannie - breathe some fresh air love. You'll feel better.

I'll not be directing any further responses to you dear. Get better soon xxx
Quote:
Strange because in post 12 I clearly said to fraise who called it a Hoax ,not to be too sure at this point. I also posted a video from a local and said it looked legit
I was questioning why it happened not if it did happen ,of course you put all our minds at ease assuring us it was down to poverty and fanatics who want to go to paradise.

Quote:
I'm afraid that won't cut it in the real world dear.
Define "REAL WORLD" .......is that "your real world" or "my real world " or is one more valid than the other ?? .

Then you roll out the "I pity them" shite Well no thanks ,I want and need NO pity from the likes of you .

Please feel free to put me on ignore then you will be spared from my point of view.
Old 30-06-2015, 11:04 AM   #277
frase

A few things troubling me...one piece of footage on BBC Wales news last night showed the apparent shooter running out of sea up the beach......first reaction was "that's inserted" or photoshopped....much like many believe planes on 9/11 were.....,
Also in the handheld footage there's no clear shot of this guy identifying him....just shaky footage which proves nothing, and the beach also looks dead, not littered with dead bodies....
This is all a mind fuck, why also is it taking so long for them to "identify the dead" not that hard surely with those missing and booked into hotel.....
The fact Theresa May flew there feels a bit weird too....
And a guy on the news who had apparently lost his Mum......
He seemed so calm and almost relaxed.....odd. I'm going to look for the footage.....
When you read profile of this guy, he was only 23, ran a dance school......didn't exhibit any signs of extremism at all.....
I am sure more will come out, but history tells us that there are more to these events, always......
Here is footage of him running on beach....
http://youtu.be/7hbZYprYH-0

Last edited by frase; 30-06-2015 at 11:08 AM.
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 11:13 AM   #278
frase

Wow.....listen to 2 mins 10 in this video! There were armed police here that arrived but their weapons "DIDNT WORK" what the absolute fuck?!!
Please someone embed this.....
http://youtu.be/ZwjsIzu8GsQ
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 11:16 AM   #279
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
Wow.....listen to 2 mins 10 in this video! There were armed police here that arrived but their weapons "DIDNT WORK" what the absolute fuck?!!
are you sure thats the right video ???
Old 30-06-2015, 11:17 AM   #280
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post