Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 15-06-2015, 12:52 PM   #1
joeman_0

Default What message to promote if you are the devil???

Assuming that you are the devil, what kind of message would you promote???

Here are some of the messages I would want to promote if I am the devil

(1). The world is perfect as it is

There are no problems ever. Any suffering or inequality is attributed to one's state of mind or karma, including children who are sacrifice or raped. They must have done something bad. Since they have done something bad, it is perfectly okay for me to do anything to them. So why fix anything? Everything is just so perfect as it is.

(2) You need to forgive unconditionally at absolutely everything.

(Since you are sincere about it and God being God has to grant your wish right??? Yeh! I am off the hook karmatically. I can go back to poison your food and water and walk away free)

(3) You need to seek enlightenment by only working on yourself. Your state of mind dictates your reality. If reality is not good, then it must be that your state of mind has become defective. Maybe you need to work on some problem non-existence, like your shawdow self or something.

(hahahaha. keep at it while I continue to eat your children, send you to wars, and building concerntration camps. Please don't interfere with what I do. You need to stay home, keep out of traffic, and sit cross legged and say ohm.)

(4). You are the elect.

You are special and chosen, but this means that you have zero free will whatsoever. God has chosen you and you have to follow the one and only path.

(5). You need to follow some sort of complicated laws. The laws are so hidden, non-intuitive, and complicated that you need to read a book, consult a guru or priest.

(6). I am powerful. I can send you all to a concerntration camp and kill you easily. You will be divided into a red list, blue list or yellow list. (never mind that there are only a few of us and many of you)

(7). Study history and you will listen your lessons from the past. Also Science = truth.

(8). You need to seek enlightenment, which has nothing to do with helping people or interacting with the society in a significant way. If you just increase your consciousness, then all problems will automatically fall away.
joeman_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2015, 01:29 PM   #2
smac85

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeman_0 View Post

There are no problems ever. Any suffering or inequality is attributed to one's state of mind or karma, including children who are sacrifice or raped. They must have done something bad. Since they have done something bad, it is perfectly okay for me to do anything to them. So why fix anything? Everything is just so perfect as it is.

(Since you are sincere about it and God being God has to grant your wish right??? Yeh! I am off the hook karmatically. I can go back to poison your food and water and walk away free)

(3) You need to seek enlightenment by only working on yourself. Your state of mind dictates your reality. If reality is not good, then it must be that your state of mind has become defective. Maybe you need to work on some problem non-existence, like your shawdow self or something.

(hahahaha. keep at it while I continue to eat your children, send you to wars, and building concerntration camps. Please don't interfere with what I do. You need to stay home, keep out of traffic, and sit cross legged and say ohm.)

(4). You are the elect.

You are special and chosen, but this means that you have zero free will whatsoever. God has chosen you and you have to follow the one and only path.

(5). You need to follow some sort of complicated laws. The laws are so hidden, non-intuitive, and complicated that you need to read a book, consult a guru or priest.

(6). I am powerful. I can send you all to a concerntration camp and kill you easily. You will be divided into a red list, blue list or yellow list. (never mind that there are only a few of us and many of you)

(7). Study history and you will listen your lessons from the past. Also Science = truth.

(8). You need to seek enlightenment, which has nothing to do with helping people or interacting with the society in a significant way. If you just increase your consciousness, then all problems will automatically fall away.
Aska Yang:luv:
smac85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2015, 03:02 PM   #3
jikwan
Inactive

very interesting
theres too much there to respond to
and our joe only posts his views. doesnt reply to critism (which is ok)
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2015, 02:34 AM   #4
joeman_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikwan View Post
very interesting
theres too much there to respond to
and our joe only posts his views. doesnt reply to critism (which is ok)
My posts are designed to get people to think about things they never thought of before. It's not meant to be infallible gospel of truths.

A lot of my posts are very different from what people used to see, and a lot of them challenge deep rooted beliefs.

so yeah, I am sure there will be lots of criticism but I don't feel a need to defend myself. If people don't like my views, it's their problem, not mine.

Also I don't post for the purpose of convincing someone.
joeman_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2015, 02:47 AM   #5
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
My posts are designed to get people to think about things they never thought of before. It's not meant to be infallible gospel of truths.

A lot of my posts are very different from what people used to see, and a lot of them challenge deep rooted beliefs.

so yeah, I am sure there will be lots of criticism but I don't feel a need to defend myself. If people don't like my views, it's their problem, not mine.

Also I don't post for the purpose of convincing someone.
this is your nature, and style---its ok

trying to convince is a fine quality imo. if clinging to a particular wrong view
is creating much suffering in someones life, shouldnt one try to convince him of an alternative? convincing takes skill
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2015, 03:04 AM   #6
Cryptoverse

Some nice ones there Joe.

I will list some i think I would do if I was the "devil".

Moral Relativism(A key part of satanism) - Convincing people good and bad are actually grey areas.

False Religion - Belief Systems Divide People

Disinformation in the 'message' to a High Degree - Belief System Divide People

I would be making everyone think everything is already changing, or will change very soon, always. That way people make no effort for change, if they think its all going to magically shift to '5D' overnight. So basically what the channelers are pushing, densities and ascension.

I would convince them someone else is saving them. So they make no effort in saving themselves.

I would convince them that torturing and killing their prophets is Gods will.

I would convince them I am God, and fill their heads with a bunch of lies(religion category i guess)

Interesting thread Joe. I hope others list their own messages they think (d)evil promotes or what they would do if they were the devil.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 16-06-2015 at 03:10 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2015, 03:21 AM   #7
1zenith
Banned

Default I would say "you humans are worthless

Quote:

(4). You are the elect.

..pieces of shit". "There is no hope for you."

""I am the devil and I OWN you as long as you are in 3D. I created YOU.--
....The illusion of physicality and being 'human' ".

"Next time use your brain and DONT incarnate into 3D".

"If it wasn't your choice to incarnate here and the council made you because you did bad things in your past incarnations as humans or aliens,
then be sure you don't fuck up again so you DONT have to come back here again" .

""AND remember there will ALWAYS be HELL on earth!!!!! ""

Sincerely, Reptilian Devil

Last edited by 1zenith; 16-06-2015 at 03:22 AM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2015, 06:47 AM   #8
divineangel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
..pieces of shit". "There is no hope for you."

""I am the devil and I OWN you as long as you are in 3D. I created YOU.--
....The illusion of physicality and being 'human' ".

"Next time use your brain and DONT incarnate into 3D".

"If it wasn't your choice to incarnate here and the council made you because you did bad things in your past incarnations as humans or aliens,
then be sure you don't fuck up again so you DONT have to come back here again" .

""AND remember there will ALWAYS be HELL on earth!!!!! ""

Sincerely, Reptilian Devil
I agree you may own the op.

And his lost dupes.

What a thing to own.

My condolences.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2015, 10:50 AM   #9
manuell
Inactive

If i were the devil i would promote conspiracy theorists and all there world implies. Because without there belief and imagination to help create what i advertise there would be no creation of the self that is manifesting as the devil and all that it implies.
manuell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2015, 10:54 AM   #10
alf hearted
Banned

While I've no doubt there will be people who believe science = truth, most sensible people just accept the scientific method as one of the best tools for establishing it.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2015, 01:24 PM   #11
yosako

Quote:

Most Near Death Experiencers state that "everything is as it should be". That pretty much exposes the whole rotten business behind the scenes.

Last edited by yosako; 16-06-2015 at 01:25 PM.
yosako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2015, 03:56 PM   #12
1zenith
Banned

Default Well it is true i believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineangel View Post
I agree you may own the op.

And his lost dupes.

What a thing to own.

My condolences.
The devil and 4d reptilians own this planet because they and other aliens (aka E Ts and I Ds)

helped to make this MATRIX that we call REAL when it is not.

They created this artificial reality we call 3d -physical .

I still believe in GOD though.

Last edited by 1zenith; 16-06-2015 at 03:56 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 02:39 PM   #13
jonoallin

I like how you have forseen the laziness conditioning in people when it comes to helping another human being, As is our only real use here, and once they think change is happening they sit back and wait for someone else to do it. The revolution is all our own personal revolution and needs to be addressed right here and now. We meditate and do yoga be be open to and download the universal conscience.

My part in the revolution is to train newly released prisoners into a job the day they leave prison and continue the training in media art outlining the truth and doing good deeds as it were in the community to shame society into doing something themselves. All my guys will be trained in starting up and funding their own social enterprises and prceed to living the great life God as you understand it intended for us. Then I will cure drug addictions and send the new borns on a spiritual path joining the army of spiritual people evolving sine Bill W was visited by God as he understood him and started a spiritual revolution 80 years ago/ I will do this through ibogaine (look it up then help conserve and conservate it as it will soon be gone) then I will live the great life with my family

We are not doomed. I have a strategy and tactics that will end all wars, unite people and celebrate the new era the mayans predicted along with the one armed swiss dude who also 70 years ago started a revolution in thinking. Read tamars story and judas iscariots gospel

Everyone needs to meet science with spirituality. The two are not separate. Do Ayahuasca and Ibogaine if your body can take it. (and your minds!) All the knowledge of the universe is available to us but they demonise it and the war on drugs has allowed them to have to monopoly on it. Our pain and suffering is their wealth and happiness?
jonoallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 04:19 PM   #14
yourjourney
Inactive

the devil is really a personification of the dark side of the universe.
not sure what type of message that would share to help mankind.
yourjourney is offline   Reply With Quote