Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 17-05-2015, 09:10 PM   #1
freethinkerjosh

Post What is Satanic Abuse?

Good evening, friends.

I hear reference to "Satanic Abuse" a lot and I can't help but wonder, what criteria does abuse have to meet for it to be considered Satanic Abuse?

Allow me to make some example statements (below). Not to suggest which ones I agree or disagree with, but to consider other peoples' potential understandings of the term...

- Satanic abuse is abuse committed directly by Lucifer himself
- Satanic abuse is abuse committed by a human who worships Satan, typically a sexually-motivated and physical attack against a child
- Satanic abuse is any type of abuse which, in nature, motivation, or orchestration, is evil (or "Satanic")
- To attempt to determine an official definition for "Satanic Abuse" would defy logic. The meaning is simply open to interpretation and cannot be accurately defined.

Obviously the first doesn't sound right. The second? I don't believe so, but feel free to voice any disagreement. The third sounds most logical to me, but that's more my opinion than it is fact. The fourth is, probably, to some extent true. Of course, I made those definitions up off of the top of my head and so I wouldn't want to set boundaries on the thoughts of others.. perhaps you disagree with all of those statements?

I'm not asking to be spoon-fed a quote from a dictionary, I would just like to learn other people's thoughts on the topic. I am not questioning the existence or legitimacy of Satan, religions or abuse itself (in case that's what it may come across as).

So what I'm asking is... What's your definition of Satanic Abuse?

"We have before us the opportunity to forge, for ourselves and for future generations, a New World Order." - George Bush, Ex-President of the USA
freethinkerjosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2015, 11:22 PM   #2
swamideva

It would be best to ask an ex satanist.

Last edited by i_am; 18-05-2015 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Off topic
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2015, 11:50 PM   #3
white light

As usual I guess it depends upon belief.

If belief is that the universe is satan's domain then I guess any abuse can be described as satanic.

If the belief is that there is a god v satan scenario being played out then I guess satanic abuse would be perpetrated by people who've sold their souls to satan.

If there is no belief in satan then I guess no abuse is actually satanic.

As such it's an extension of the "is there an objective reality" debate.

My opinion is, abuse is abuse and it sucks whatever adjectives you use to describe it. Calling abuse satanic muddies the water as it delineates satanic abuse from non satanic abuse, thus creating a hierarchical structure for the labeling of abusiveness. The abuse is the same whatever you call it.

Last edited by white light; 18-05-2015 at 01:39 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 12:31 AM   #4
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
As usual I guess it depends upon belief.

If belief is that the universe is satan's domain then I guess any abuse can be described as satanic.

If the belief is that there is a god v satan scenario being played out then I guess satanic abuse would be perpetrated by people who've sold their souls to satan.

If there is no belief in satan then I guess no abuse is actually satanic.

As such it's an extension of the "is there an objective reality" debate.

My opinion is abuse is abuse and it sucks whatever adjectives you use to describe it. Calling abuse satanic muddies the water as it delineates satanic abuse from non satanic abuse, thus creating a hierarchical structure for the labeling of abusiveness. The abuse is the same whatever you call it.

yes.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 06:04 AM   #5
boots
Banned

Satanic abuse imo, is a form of abuse using tailsman's and other paraphernalia to create a ambiance of evil.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 08:19 AM   #6
oz93666

I would say, in satanic abuse, the perpetrators are not only torturing the victim physically, but mentally, by using the victims belief in the devil/satan/lucifer/magic. So they may use magic circles, ritual implements, someone dressed up as the devil.

Of course, if you don't believe this stuff , it won't work on you, but the physical stuff will still make your eyes water.

They're really just poking fun at chistians , who leave themselves wide open for this type of assault.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 12:47 PM   #7
surfer12

Former Satanist, Mark Passion and Jay Parker discuss Satanic Ritual Abuse:

Quote:
8th May, 2014

Mark Passio

Mark Passio is an independent researcher and public speaker who is also very active in The Breakthrough Energy Movement, the Tesla Science Foundation and Free Your Mind Conference. He is an expert in the study of Kabbalah, the occult, occult symbology, Natural Law, the Church Of Satan and its practices. He strives to accomplish teaching the immutable principles of Natural Law (Passio's preferred term for Universal Law, or God's Law) to anyone who is willing to listen. Mark is able to see just how far the tentacles of control are stretched throughout society and the current control system. We will discuss how to recognize: truth and deception, emotional polarities, sovereignty and anarchy, the difference between magic and sorcery, the basics of good and evil, and the underlining agenda of manipulation. We will also provide solutions as we all learn to empower ourselves and other mind controlled victims. He hosts his own radio show called, 'What On Earth Is Happening'. His website and body of work can be found here.

Jay Parker

Jay Parker was born into a multi-generational Satanic/Illuminati family and suffered MONARCH trauma-based mind-control as a child. For the first seven years of his life, Jay was subject to Satanic Ritual Abuse in a large cult setting. On his radio show SRA Today, he speaks about recovery and healing methods for Satanic Ritual Abuse survivors. He will discuss in detail new neurological and biological discoveries related to ritual abuse and life in general. He will also discuss Satanic/Illuminati control in the U.S., world society, and religions. He will share his personal life experiences being brought up in a Satanic/Illuminati family, and Inter-dimensional (Luciferic/Satanic) or extraterrestrial forces that interact with and control the Satanic/Illuminati power structure. Below is the link to Jay's radio show.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 01:01 PM   #8
har1iquin
Inactive

I don't post often but I think I can add a bit to this discussion.
My partner was abused as a child, adolescent and adult by her family and their 'friends' A lot of this abuse was sexual and a great deal of that was ritual or satanic in nature, involving extreme acts of sadism.
We have given a great deal of thought as to why, and what the abusers were trying to do and it comes down to three aspects we have identified
1) There was an definite absolute satanic / ritual aspect to it. Abusers were trying to enact spells and sorcery for their own ends, but they were also evil in and of itself so got a great deal of kicks out of the power they felt they had over a defenceless child.
2) Given that all pedophiles are psychopaths (although not all psychopaths are pedophiles) the second reason is a little harder to agree with but should be considered: By abusing a child in a ritual way eg, on alters, wearing cloaks etc it removes the abusers from an element of responsibility, they can believe / pretend they are 'play acting' and try to believe that the child they are harming so greatly, is only play acting as well, hence they absolve what conscience they claim to possess.
3) The third reason is probably the largest factor, as a whole: If they don't kill the child, (which is a large 'if' given what they did/do) then the child may well disclose to someone in the future. The chances of this child being believed when they say they were abused by a group of men and women wearing cloaks on an alter with animal sacrifices etc, is a fat zero. Accordingly, and ironically, ritual abuse and the more extreme it is, is far less likely to be believed by enforcement agency's when it is finally disclosed. and sadly this has been borne out by our experience.

Of course satanic abuse / ritual abuse is very wide spread, and it is carried out by those at the top of our visible societal structure, but it isn't just at this level. So throughout all the whitewashes of investigations and the throwing of Z list celebrities to the public I would ask you all to remember that there were and are little girls and boys who experienced and still experience physical but more importantly moral crimes, against their bodies, minds and souls at the hands of creatures who come from all works of life, and not just the government or entertainment industries.
I accept that the general public were only interested in what Saville etc were up to but even within the alternative thinking community it can seem that there is so much more focus upon who will be the next name to be given to us. So as much as I would love to see Kitty fall, or Miranda fall, I would just like to point out that for every 'famous' person who abused children there are at least a thousand abusers who slip under our radar, and each and every one of you, unbeknownst, will know one or two creatures who to this day are allowed to go about their lives, playing happy families, moaning at the injustices of the world, hiding in normal bodies with normal clothes and normal jobs; when behind closed doors they continue to hunt, to hurt, to maim, degrade and destroy any one else that so happens to cross them.

My partner has fought back, I have fought back, our children have fought back, we use a mixture of Will, psychology and indeed esoteric knowledge to counter the very real threats we still face since disclosure, (although we are always open to new suggestions on offence and defence). As far as we are aware these threats just come from a coven of psychopaths who have achieved nothing in their supposed lives, so I can only imagine the issues faced by those abused by the powerful, and this aspect is where a greater focus is required to support the survivors, not that it requires much, other than to simply believe people when they disclose. The rest follows from that point on. For what it is worth I guarantee that anyone who discloses ritual / satanic abuse is telling the truth. There is no gain financial or otherwise to be had, just ridicule and disbelief. Accordingly the only reason anyone discloses ritual abuse (and the vast majority of sexual abuse as a whole) is that unlike their abusers they have a conscience, and want to stop the abusers hurting anyone else.
I hope this helps with the knowledge base in this community
H
har1iquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 01:39 PM   #9
grandmasterp
Banned

Abuse is abuse.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 01:59 PM   #10
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Abuse is abuse.
A lemon is a lemon but Meyer lemons face special challenges.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 02:05 PM   #11
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by har1iquin View Post
My partner was abused as a child, adolescent and adult by her family and their 'friends' A lot of this abuse was sexual and a great deal of that was ritual or satanic in nature, involving extreme acts of sadism.
We have given a great deal of thought as to why, and what the abusers were trying to do and it comes down to three aspects we have identified
1) There was an definite absolute satanic / ritual aspect to it. Abusers were trying to enact spells and sorcery for their own ends, but they were also evil in and of itself so got a great deal of kicks out of the power they felt they had over a defenceless child.
2) Given that all pedophiles are psychopaths (although not all psychopaths are pedophiles) the second reason is a little harder to agree with but should be considered: By abusing a child in a ritual way eg, on alters, wearing cloaks etc it removes the abusers from an element of responsibility, they can believe / pretend they are 'play acting' and try to believe that the child they are harming so greatly, is only play acting as well, hence they absolve what conscience they claim to possess.
3) The third reason is probably the largest factor, as a whole: If they don't kill the child, (which is a large 'if' given what they did/do) then the child may well disclose to someone in the future. The chances of this child being believed when they say they were abused by a group of men and women wearing cloaks on an alter with animal sacrifices etc, is a fat zero. Accordingly, and ironically, ritual abuse and the more extreme it is, is far less likely to be believed by enforcement agency's when it is finally disclosed. and sadly this has been borne out by our experience.

Of course satanic abuse / ritual abuse is very wide spread, and it is carried out by those at the top of our visible societal structure, but it isn't just at this level. So throughout all the whitewashes of investigations and the throwing of Z list celebrities to the public I would ask you all to remember that there were and are little girls and boys who experienced and still experience physical but more importantly moral crimes, against their bodies, minds and souls at the hands of creatures who come from all works of life, and not just the government or entertainment industries.
I accept that the general public were only interested in what Saville etc were up to but even within the alternative thinking community it can seem that there is so much more focus upon who will be the next name to be given to us. So as much as I would love to see Kitty fall, or Miranda fall, I would just like to point out that for every 'famous' person who abused children there are at least a thousand abusers who slip under our radar, and each and every one of you, unbeknownst, will know one or two creatures who to this day are allowed to go about their lives, playing happy families, moaning at the injustices of the world, hiding in normal bodies with normal clothes and normal jobs; when behind closed doors they continue to hunt, to hurt, to maim, degrade and destroy any one else that so happens to cross them.

My partner has fought back, I have fought back, our children have fought back, we use a mixture of Will, psychology and indeed esoteric knowledge to counter the very real threats we still face since disclosure, (although we are always open to new suggestions on offence and defence). As far as we are aware these threats just come from a coven of psychopaths who have achieved nothing in their supposed lives, so I can only imagine the issues faced by those abused by the powerful, and this aspect is where a greater focus is required to support the survivors, not that it requires much, other than to simply believe people when they disclose. The rest follows from that point on. For what it is worth I guarantee that anyone who discloses ritual / satanic abuse is telling the truth. There is no gain financial or otherwise to be had, just ridicule and disbelief. Accordingly the only reason anyone discloses ritual abuse (and the vast majority of sexual abuse as a whole) is that unlike their abusers they have a conscience, and want to stop the abusers hurting anyone else.
H
Excellent post. I have been in a similar situation.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 02:05 PM   #12
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Abuse is abuse.
But there are different types of abuse.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 03:40 PM   #13
divineangel
Banned

satanic abuse is

anyone who dares to try to disrupt you
anyone who dares to try to speak to you
anyone who dares to try to touch you or poke you with even one fingertip
anyone who dares to eyeball you or stare at you inappropriately

is a satanic abuser and is eliminated

Last edited by divineangel; 18-05-2015 at 03:55 PM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 03:53 PM   #14
peabrain
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineangel View Post
satanic abuse is

anyone who tries to disrupt you

So you'd basically 'eliminate' on a daily basis then?
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 04:45 PM   #15
stardustblue

Satanic abuse is very well described in one of the latest interviews of Leo Zagami. I know he has a reputation but a lot of what he says rings true.
stardustblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 05:03 PM   #16
semper_occultus

Quote:
satanic abuse is

....could a mod do us a favour and eliminate this fucking moron...?
semper_occultus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 07:37 PM   #17
sweetangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by har1iquin View Post

H
This is one of the most articulate, sensitive and informed posts I've read on this forum. Thank you.

"In the age of information
ignorance is a choice"
sweetangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 07:40 PM   #18
vagrant
Banned

Quote:
satanic abuse is

Satan woz abused by God as a child, that's when it all began.

vagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 07:47 PM   #19
iamawaveofthesea

The term 'satanic abuse' is being used to differentiate between types of abuse based on the intent of the abuser

The acts involved in abuse might be similar but the intent behind the abuse might be different

The word 'satanic' is being used for abuse that is involving powers beyond the people involved in the act

So for example the black magician carrying out the abuse is doing so to feed entities with the life force or 'prana' of the victim, whereas a general pervert might abuse someone purely for their own satisfaction

So what David Icke is saying for example is that there are entities operating outside the band of visible light which have been given many names by different cultures throughout history

For example the christians speak about 'angels' and 'demons'

The muslims speak about 'djinn'

The gnostics spoke about 'archons'

The UFOlogists speak about 'extra-terrestrials' or 'inter-dimensionals'

Occultists might speak about 'discarnate intelligences'

But all these people are speaking about unseen forces that are influencing our world and someone involved in 'satanic' activities is someone who is seeking to communicate with those entities

So the word 'satanic' is being used with specific meaning by people in the alternative media in order to expose a form of abuse that is often systemic and ritualised and aimed at feeding unseen forces

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 18-05-2015 at 08:19 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 08:10 PM   #20
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
satanic abuse is