Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 09-05-2015, 08:16 PM   #1
turquoisefire777

Default Marilyn Murdered by‏ CIA

an interesting occurrence has been going on in my life for the past year or so. I have thus decided to thaw my nearly 2 year icke forum retirement in order to make this post.

see, not a week has gone by for the last year and a bit where I have not noticed, somewhere, on many random places wherever I go during a week, some kind of picture of Marilyn Monroe.....somewhere. it does not bother me but when I heard that a retired cia agent claimed he murdered Marilyn, I thought I'd put this post up. also, this made me remember that my first ever "conspiracy" book I ever bought (I think) back in the late 90's was called "The Assassination of Marilyn Monroe", and then shortly after I ran across Icke's earlier books.

for what it's worth, here it goes:

Dying CIA Agent Claims He Assassinated Marilyn Monroe

Quote:
http://www.inquisitr.com/2016545/dyi...arilyn-monroe/

Dying CIA officer Normand Hodges claims he assassinated 37 people, including Marilyn Monroe. The 78-year-old said he worked for the CIA for 41 years as an operative. He also admitted to acting as a hitman for the governmental agency.

Normand Hodges is slowly dying. The retired CIA officer confessed to committing the assassinations during his stay at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, in Norfolk, Virginia, according to a World News Daily report.

Former CIA Operative, Norman Hodges Normand Hodges swears he remembers vividly, each of the assassinations he committed for the CIA. He claims that all 37 of the murders he committed on the American soil, were ordered by his commanding officer, Major James “Jimmy” Hayworth. (Photo via World News Daily)
Hodges was trained in martial arts and as a sniper. However, the former CIA agent said he is well versed in using explosives and poisons.
According to Hodges, Marilyn Monroe was the only woman he ever assassinated. Hodges said Marilyn “had to die.” Monroe had to be eliminated because the famed actress had become a “threat for the security of the country.”
Your News Wire reported a comment made by Normand Hodges regarding Marilyn Monroe’s death.

“We had evidence that Marilyn Monroe had not only slept with Kennedy, but also with Fidel Castro. My commanding officer, Jimmy Hayworth, told me that she had to die, and that it had to look like a suicide or an overdose. I had never killed a woman before, but I obeyed orders … I did it for America! She could have transmitted strategic information to the communists, and we couldn’t allow that! She had to die! I just did what I had to do!”

Marilyn Monroe died at home in her bedroom on August 5, 1962 between midnight and 1:00 AM. Hodges said that, while Marilyn was asleep, he snuck into her bedroom and injected the Hollywood actress with a huge dose of the barbiturate, Nembutal, combined with a powerful sedative known as chloral hydrate.
Hodges said he and four other CIA operatives carried out political assassinations across the country. According to Normand, the majority of the victims were union leaders, political activists, and journalists. However, he confessed that some scientists and artists, whose thoughts and actions threatened the interests of the United States, were also on the hit list.
Four of the CIA operatives that worked in conjunction with Hodges are now dead or missing. In 2011, Normand’s commanding officer, Major James Hayworth, died of a heart attack. Two other CIA assassins are also dead, and the last one, Captain Keith McInnis, is presumed dead after being reported missing in action in 1968.

Retired CIA agent, Normand Hodges, confesses to assassinating Marilyn Monroe and 36 other people. (Photo via World News Daily)
The FBI is not taking Normand Hodges’ confessions lightly. They have placed the former CIA agent under custody and are conducting an investigation. However, as one might assume, very little documentation is available pertaining to such clandestine operations, including the death of Marilyn Monroe.
Editor’s Note: This story has been updated from an earlier version to reveal that it is a hoax.

Last edited by turquoisefire777; 09-05-2015 at 08:35 PM. Reason: sp
turquoisefire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 08:34 PM   #2
cosmic tramp

I've read several books about this which seem to point in the same direction...she basically got in way over her head with just about all the major players, found out far too much and thought she could use it to tell the world. Her naivitie was only outblown by her ego and she thought she could get away with it ( this included UFO disclosure gleaned from JFK pillowtalk and the infamous missing red diary). TPTB (Kennedys/CIA) had other ideas...

Because of her public profile she could have commanded air time would have been listened to. I think that's what worried TPTB.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 10-05-2015 at 05:31 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 09:45 PM   #3
waxedsoul
Inactive

I'm not sure as to the veracity of that particular info, but yes- Marilyn was also one of my childhood 'obsessions' and as I got older, I started to delve a little deeper which led me into other areas. Literally, me and my best friend would pretend to be Marilyn & Jane Russell, singing & learning all the songs and dances!

She was bumped off, no doubt about it. The toxicology tests are proof of that- I can't remember off the top of my head but it was administered anally I seem to recall- the dose FAR exceeded anything that could be taken orally.

Unfortunately she was already a drug addict by that stage, so it could be passed off as suicide. They were all clients of 'Dr Feelgood', you can see from Marilyn's last pictures that she was totally off it.

I've now got two daughters of my own, and we sit and watch some of her films- people question why she became so iconic, but her energy and charisma just leaps out from the screen- you can't take your eyes off her. She was the perfect balance of vulnerability and sexiness. Used up and spat out by the system once she'd exceeded her usefulness. And still they're making money from her.

She was no innocent, and it wasn't a life to aspire to, but she embodied that 'something' which still resonates even now.
waxedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 10:27 PM   #4
iamwhoam

Quote:
Originally Posted by turquoisefire777 View Post
an interesting occurrence has been going on in my life for the past year or so. I have thus decided to thaw my nearly 2 year icke forum retirement in order to make this post.

see, not a week has gone by for the last year and a bit where I have not noticed, somewhere, on many random places wherever I go during a week, some kind of picture of Marilyn Monroe.....somewhere. it does not bother me but when I heard that a retired cia agent claimed he murdered Marilyn, I thought I'd put this post up. also, this made me remember that my first ever "conspiracy" book I ever bought (I think) back in the late 90's was called "The Assassination of Marilyn Monroe", and then shortly after I ran across Icke's earlier books.
You came out of retirement to post a fake news story?
"Editor’s Note: This story has been updated from an earlier version to reveal that it is a hoax."
Old 10-05-2015, 11:26 AM   #5
turquoisefire777

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
I've read several books about this which seem to point in the same direction...she basically got in way over her head with just about all the major players, found out far too much and thought she could use it to tell the world. Her naivitie was only outblown by her ego and she thought she could get away with it ( this included UFO disclosure gleaned from JFK pillowtalk and the infamous missing red diary). TPTB (Kennedys/CIA) had other ideas...
yeah, seems like it. I kind of agree in a way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxedsoul View Post
I'm not sure as to the veracity of that particular info, but yes- Marilyn was also one of my childhood 'obsessions' and as I got older, I started to delve a little deeper which led me into other areas. Literally, me and my best friend would pretend to be Marilyn & Jane Russell, singing & learning all the songs and dances!

She was bumped off, no doubt about it. The toxicology tests are proof of that- I can't remember off the top of my head but it was administered anally I seem to recall- the dose FAR exceeded anything that could be taken orally.

Unfortunately she was already a drug addict by that stage, so it could be passed off as suicide. They were all clients of 'Dr Feelgood', you can see from Marilyn's last pictures that she was totally off it.

I've now got two daughters of my own, and we sit and watch some of her films- people question why she became so iconic, but her energy and charisma just leaps out from the screen- you can't take your eyes off her. She was the perfect balance of vulnerability and sexiness. Used up and spat out by the system once she'd exceeded her usefulness. And still they're making money from her.

She was no innocent, and it wasn't a life to aspire to, but she embodied that 'something' which still resonates even now.
yeh. there also does seem to be some element she was built up to be broken down. maybe.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:38 AM   #6
peabrain
Inactive

I had a vision of Marilyn and she looked like a harpy . She ran at me screaming 'leave me alone', that was about 15 years ago. I still love her and know that her murderers will never be held accountable .She was a good actress, pity she had such low self esteem and never found happiness.

peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 03:34 PM   #7
jhar26

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxedsoul View Post

This is supposed to be THE book to read about Marilyn when it comes to her murder. I've ordered it a few days ago.

I think she was a very good actress who often wasn't taken seriously because of her incredible beauty. And on a personal level she was just a confused and lost soul who was desperately in need of love. - REAL love, and not just sex. But no need to sugarcoat things - the fact that she was such a needy person also saw to it that she made a lot of mistakes in her life and that she sometimes didn't trust people who meant well. And her addictions didn't help matters any either. But when it comes down to it she was a kind soul. Much too kind for the cut throath world of Hollywood. Let's hope that she's happy in her current state of being.
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 03:51 PM   #8
Dude111

Very sad if this is true!!!!!!

I have only seen 1 movie with Marylin in it.. "BUS STOP" - 1956

EXCELLENT MOVIE!!!!!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 09:04 AM   #9
peabrain
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Very sad if this is true!!!!!!

I have only seen 1 movie with Marylin in it.. "BUS STOP" - 1956

EXCELLENT MOVIE!!!!!!!
Yeah you should check out 'Some like it Hot', great comedy and Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon are hilarious as 2 muscians on the run from the mob masquerading as 2 female band members.
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 09:16 AM   #10
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Editor’s Note: This story has been updated from an earlier version to reveal that it is a hoax.
Oh well, back to the conspiracy drawing board.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 10:34 PM   #11
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by turquoisefire777 View Post

for what it's worth, here it goes:

Dying CIA Agent Claims He Assassinated Marilyn Monroe

Of course she was murdered!
Old 12-05-2015, 04:55 AM   #12
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabrain
Yeah you should check out 'Some like it Hot', great comedy and Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon are hilarious as 2 muscians on the run from the mob masquerading as 2 female band members.
Heh Ill have to do that buddy!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 10:00 PM   #13
iamawaveofthesea

She was a mind control victim of project monarch

When they were finished with her they threw her under the 'freedom bus'
Old 13-05-2015, 05:51 PM   #14
turquoisefire777

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
I had a vision of Marilyn and she looked like a harpy . She ran at me screaming 'leave me alone', that was about 15 years ago. I still love her and know that her murderers will never be held accountable .She was a good actress, pity she had such low self esteem and never found happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

yip, they were on to her. I agree she was most probably in over her head, in many ways probably an easy target. but it sound like when she tried to break away, they just broke her... even this story sounds too familiar, sadly.

Quote:
The actress famously suffered from severe insomnia and relied on a cycle of sedatives and amphetamines to help her function.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3a2fGLOyQ
Old 13-05-2015, 07:32 PM   #15
waxedsoul
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Heh Ill have to do that buddy!!
Oh god yes- you've GOT to watch Some Like It Hot- such a fantastic film!! I think she was actually pregnant during filming of that movie, but later miscarried. She was a talented actress with excellent comic timing, which is actually harder than it looks.

There are so many rumours concerning her private life and circumstances surrounding her death- but for sure she was involved with men in high places, and the mafia, and I do suspect that Kennedy confided certain state secrets to her, making her a target. The maid who was living with her appears to have been involved in her death- not directly involved- but she knew to keep a low profile whilst matters were attended to. Literally, the toxicology tests were insane- it would've been impossible for anyone to ingest the amount they found in her system- they'd have been dead way before knocking the majority of it back.

Another interesting (albeit salacious) book is http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dr-Feelgood-...ds=dr+feelgood

Last edited by waxedsoul; 13-05-2015 at 07:40 PM.
Old 13-05-2015, 07:34 PM   #16
waxedsoul
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

Yes I suspect she probably was an experimental candidate- again see that book I linked to- Dr Feelgood (aka Max Jacobson).

Last edited by waxedsoul; 13-05-2015 at 07:37 PM.
Old 13-05-2015, 09:15 PM   #17
pri01

Just got home from work and caught tail end of a documentry detailing what happened to her, as a result of blood samples containing toxic volumes of drugs. Can't watch any more.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2015, 02:27 PM   #18
cosmic tramp

One of the strangest parts of that incident was that Bobby Kennedy was stopped by police for speeding within an hour of it happening, just a short distance from Monroe's apartment. Realising who it was, Police allowed him to drive on. RFK was then spirited off to some other state where he had "prior engagements" suggesting he'd never been there at all...

He was never called to any enquiry. Neither was his presence there publicised. This in my opinion, giving CIA a wonderful yellow card over Kennedy, to be used if necessary, like his younger brother's Chappaquidick. As it happens they didn't need to. Sirhan Sirhan saw to that. Or rather the team controlling him.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 16-05-2015 at 01:45 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2015, 02:54 PM   #19
waxedsoul
Inactive

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantr...slave-part-ii/

Quote:
Marilyn Monroe was found dead by her psychiatrist Ralph Greenson in her bedroom on August 5, 1962. While her death was classified as a “probable suicide” due to “acute barbiturate poisoning”, it is still one of the most debated conspiracy theories of all time. There are indeed a great number of facts pointing toward murder, yet the truth about her death has never been official acknowledged. Since Marilyn’s demise, a great number of other celebrities have lost their lives in similar circumstances. To those who are aware of the dark side of the entertainment industry, the modus operandi of the occult elite has become quite clear.

In Marilyn’s case, the evidence is quite startling. In fact, so much evidence has been destroyed that it is difficult not to believe in a cover-up. Jack Clemmons, the first LAPD officer who investigated the death scene, has gone on record to state that he believes that she was murdered. Many other detectives have said the same, but no murder charges were ever filed.

Three people were present in Marilyn’s house at the time of her death: Her housekeeper Eunice Murray, her psychiatrist Dr. Ralph Greenson, and her internist Dr. Hyman Engelberg. The investigation around Marilyn’s death revealed that Dr. Greenson called the police over an hour after Dr. Engelberg pronounced her dead. The behavior of the three present at the scene was described as “erratic”. Here are parts of the official timeline of events of that fateful night.
Quote:
7–7:15 p.m.: Joe DiMaggio Jr., son of baseball player Joe DiMaggio (and thus Monroe’s former stepson) phones her about his broken engagement to a girl in San Diego. DiMaggio Jr. said when interviewed that Monroe sounded cheerful and upbeat. On duty with the Marines in California, DiMaggio was able to place the time of the call because he was watching the seventh inning of a Baltimore Orioles-Los Angeles Angels game being played in Baltimore. According to the game’s records the seventh inning took place between 10 and 10:15 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time; thus, Monroe received the call around 7 p.m. California time.

7:30–7:45 p.m.: Peter Lawford (President Kennedy’s brother-in-law) telephones Monroe to invite her to dinner at his house, an invitation she had declined earlier that day. According to Lawford, Monroe’s speech was slurred and was becoming increasingly indecipherable. After telling him goodbye the conversation abruptly ends. Lawford tries to call her back again, but receives a busy signal. Telephone records show that this is the last phone call Monroe’s main line received that night.

8 p.m.: Lawford telephones Eunice Murray, who is spending the night in Monroe’s guest house, on a different line asking if the maid would check in on her. After a few seconds, Murray returns to the phone telling Lawford that she is fine. Unconvinced, Lawford will try all night long to get in touch with Monroe. Lawford telephones his friend and lawyer Milton A. “Mickey” Rudin, but is advised to keep away from Monroe’s house to avoid any public embarrassment that could result from Monroe possibly being under the influence.

10 p.m.: Housekeeper Eunice Murray walks past Monroe’s bedroom door and later testifies that she saw a light on under the door, but decided not to disturb Monroe.

3:00 a.m.: Eunice Murray calls Marilyn’s personal psychiatrist, Dr. Greenson, on the second telephone line, she cannot wake Monroe. She is sure something is very wrong after peeking into her barred bedroom window.

3:40 a.m.: Dr. Greenson arrives and tries to break open the door but fails. He looks through the French windows outside and sees Monroe lying on the bed holding the telephone and apparently dead. He breaks the glass to open the locked door and checks her. He calls Dr. Hyman Engelberg. There is some speculation that an ambulance might have been summoned to Monroe’s house at this point and was later dismissed

4:30 a.m.: Police are called and arrive shortly after. The two doctors and Murray are questioned and indicate a time of death of around 12:30 a.m. Police note the room is extremely tidy and the bed appears to have fresh linen on it. They claim Murray was washing sheets when they arrived. Police note that the bedside table has several pill bottles, but the room contains no means to wash pills down as there is no glass and the water is turned off. Monroe was known to gag on pills even when drinking to wash them down. Later a glass is found lying on the floor by the bed, but police claim it was not there when the room was searched.

5:40 a.m.: Undertaker Guy Hockett arrives and notes that the state of rigor mortis indicates a time of death between 9:30 and 11:30 p.m. The time is later altered to match the witness statements.

6 a.m.: Murray changes her story and now says she went back to bed at midnight and only called Dr. Greenson when she awoke at 3 a.m. and noticed the light still on. Both doctors also change their stories and now claim Monroe died around 3:50 a.m. Police note Murray appears quite evasive and extremely vague and she would eventually change her story several times. Despite being a key witness, Murray travels to Europe and is not questioned again.

– Wikipedia, “Death of Marilyn Monroe”

To sum up some strange events that happened that night: The police were called more than an hour after Monroe was found dead; the room was cleaned up by the maid and linen were changed AFTER she was found dead; there were multiple pill bottles in her room, but no water; a glass was later found on the floor, but was not there when the room was first searched; the time of death given by the witnesses changed several times. Finally, prime witness (and a possible suspect), Eunice Murray leaves the country and is never questioned again.

Circumstances surrounding Monroe’s autopsy are also extremely suspicious, as the conclusion of the most important reports clearly show that swallowing pills was not the cause of her death. Furthermore, there appears to be a clear effort to suppress all evidence that might lead to the true cause of Monroe’s death.

“The pathologist, Dr. Thomas Noguchi, could find no trace of capsules, powder or the typical discoloration caused by Nembutal in Monroe’s stomach or intestines, indicating that the drugs that killed her had not been swallowed. If Monroe had taken them over a period of time (which might account for the lack of residue), she would have died before ingesting the amount found in her bloodstream. Monroe was found lying face down. There was also evidence of cyanosis, an indication that death had been very quick. Noguchi asked the toxicologist for examinations of the blood, liver, kidneys, stomach, urine and intestines, which would have revealed exactly how the drugs got into Monroe’s system. However, the toxicologist, after examining the blood, did not believe he needed to check other organs, so many of the organs were destroyed without being examined. Noguchi later asked for the samples, but the medical photographs, the slides of those organs that were examined and the examination form showing bruises on the body had disappeared, making it impossible to investigate the cause of death.

The toxicology report shows high levels of Nembutal (38–66 capsules) and chloral hydrate (14–23 tablets) in Monroe’s blood. The level found was enough to kill more than 10 people. An examination of the body ruled out intravenous injection as the source of the drugs. Coroner Dr. Theodore Curphey oversaw the full autopsy. Apart from the cause of death as listed on the death certificate, the results were never made public and no record of the findings was kept.”

– Ibid.

In 1985, British journalist Anthony Summers investigated the circumstances surrounding Monroe’s death. He managed to obtain an interview with the maid Eunice Murray for a BBC report. She inadvertently admitted some damning facts.

“For the BBC program Eunice Murray initially repeated the same story she had told Robert Slatzer in 1973 and the police in 1962. She apparently noticed the camera crew starting to pack up and then said, “Why, at my age, do I still have to cover this thing?” Unknown to her, the microphone was still on. Murray went on to admit that Monroe had known the Kennedys. She volunteered that on the night of the actress’ death, “When the doctor arrived, she was not dead.” Murray died in 1994 without revealing further details.”

– Ibid.

Despite all of these facts, the truth about Marilyn’s death is still not out in the open. As is the case for many other celebrity deaths, there is an aura of mystery surrounding it and a whole lot of answered questions. In other words, it fits the profile of a typical occult elite assassination that has the power to keep law enforcement from revealing the truth.

Some researchers have attempted to pin-point who instigated the murder. Some cite the Kennedys, the CIA, her psychologists or other individuals. It is perhaps wiser to take a step back and to look at the wider picture: Most of the people around Monroe were part of the same system. It was not a single person who decided to kill her, she was a MK slave who was “thrown off the freedom train”. Like many others after her, she was a celebrity who was exploited when she was useful and eliminated when her programming started to break down.

“The deeper meaning here is that all Monarch slaves are expendable if they cross the line, and many of these victims reportedly have been “discarded” in just such a manner after they become a certain age and are no longer desirable as prostitute/slaves, or if they in someway break free of their programming and are considered a “risk”.”

– Op. Cit. Gorightly.

Last edited by waxedsoul; 16-05-2015 at 03:00 PM.
Old 25-06-2015, 11:11 AM   #20
turquoisefire777

don't know what happened to the Cobain thread (nearly 6 million views + counting), but here is one of today's top facebook trends:

"Kurt Cobain: Ex-Police Chief Norm Stamper Says He Would Reopen Investigation Into Singer's Death
"If I were the chief today, I would reopen this investigation," former Seattle Police Chief Stamper said in "Soaked in Bleach," a documentary about Cobain, whose 1994 death was ruled a suicide."

Seattle’s former police chief says Kurt Cobain’s death should be reinvestigated
Norm Stamper appears in new murder conspiracy documentary, Soaked in Bleach

by Ben Kaye
on June 23, 2015, 6:45pm

Conspiracy theorists have long speculated that the death of Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain was more insidious than a suicide. In a new documentary called Soaked in Bleach, director Benjamin Statler takes a look at the rock star’s end through the eyes of Tom Grant, a private investigator Courtney Love hired to locate the missing Cobain just days before he was found dead.

Not only does the film reveal some supposedly convincing evidence from Grant’s point of view, it also sees former Seattle Police Chief Norm Stamper, who was in office at the time of Cobain’s death, saying he’d reopen the case if he were still Police Chief today.

“We should in fact have taken steps to study patterns involved in the behavior of key individuals who had a motive to see Kurt Cobain dead,” Stamper admits in the film, according to Alternative Nation. “If in fact Kurt Cobain was murdered, as opposed to having committed suicide, and it was possible to learn that, shame on us for not doing that. That was in fact our responsibility.”

Stamper went on to say that a new investigation would be “about right and wrong, it’s about honor. it’s about ethics. if we didn’t get it right the first time, we damn well better get it right the second time, and I would tell you right now if I were the Chief of Police, I would reopen this investigation.”

In March 2014, Seattle police briefly reexamined the investigation after a cold case detective discovered unseen photographs from the crime scene. However, police ultimately concluded the photographs provided no new evidence and the case was again closed.

For her part, Love has been attempting to legally block Soaked in Bleach from being shown in theaters, going so far as to send cease and desist letters to any establishment planning on airing it. She claims the film “falsely presents a widely and repeatedly debunked conspiracy theory that accuses Ms. Cobain of orchestrating the death of her husband Kurt Cobain.” The Love-approved documentary, Montage of Heck, has meanwhile received vast critical acclaim.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/0...einvestigated/

Last edited by turquoisefire777; 25-06-2015 at 11:14 AM.