Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2015, 04:14 PM   #1
aronia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 203 (134 Posts)
Post Is Bill Gates a Bloodliner and Illuminati member?

Is Bill Gates a (Royal) Bloodliner and maybe even a member of the bavarian Illuminati?

He supports much of what the Illuminati stand but dos that make him a Illuminist? Much of the public support alot of the issues the Illuminati stand for.
Likes: (1)
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:50 PM   #2
aronia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 203 (134 Posts)
Post

http://genealogyuniverse.com/bill-ga...ng-of-england/
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 05:01 PM   #3
tnt1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,453
Likes: 666 (398 Posts)
Default

Gates started out like any of us among the masses. Like anyone that comes up with a great idea, company, trend setting paradigm shifting talents, engineering, or science great achievements leading to riches due to books or any riches generated. This is the key really, the richness they can generate into their own life as commoners. Then they attract, how shall we say this?

Lets say they attract 'certain' royal company. In this meeting that takes place with every single one that falls in the category of success and riches and talents leading to the same all involve the same thing. Being welcomed into the 'inner circle' of elites but at the same time opening the door to all kinds of conflicts, evils, even competitors because this family, once they get involved, well you remain rich. But you don't have the control any longer of even your own company or the direction it goes.

From then on everything is coordinated within the "family" you see? So this way they always control things. In time they'll control your children too as they indoctrinate them into their 'family' way of doing things. You might note that many rich reveal that they leave nothing to their children? Well, they marry within that family now so all the money is always within the family. It never leaves the family. Once you are in you are in by blood and money. You don't get out unless you die. That is how I understand it. Would not matter if its high up blood to where you are one with any real power but from then on as long as the richness remains or the talent continues they use you and let you mingle in as family.

The second you are a has been or if you screw the family somehow cheating them well? Lets just say when they are done with you, the company you keep, your corporate wealth, married life all that can be removed. That is when the real colors come out and its revealed you were not really family anyway and its all revoked and you realize you only have what you have because they now have their cut and control and so long as you play ball you still get enough to keep you quiet but its all a ruse..

So you end up famous, but have no control over your own company, your wealth is phony, dictated by them and controlled digitally so if they decide your company is no good or that you have cheated them for the last time they go the Soprano route with you and your company and do all the shady dealings with it until its caught or it collapses and then they are of course on their merry way to screw another out of their riches and you do the time for all their crimes.
__________________
Rabbit Hole
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 05:45 PM   #4
aronia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 203 (134 Posts)
Post

I doubt very much that bill gates are invited into the 'inner circle.

the inner circle is the highest level of the bavarian Illuminati`s leadership whici unknown for obvious reasons.

Bill gates father was president for plan parenthood whici is apart of the Depopulation Agenda.

Bill Gates: My Father Headed Planned Parenthood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ6mjx4J7dM

The bavarian Illuminati has two diffrent groups one thats is about enlightenment and freemasonry the other is a front for satanism its only possible to get access to if you under some kind of mind control whici mean if are part of the multi genarational satanic and luciferian families - they also the black nobillity that jesuit Adam Weishaup united from 1776. the leadership has sworn an oath to the New World Order whici is the Depopulation Agenda seal with a human sacrifice of a 4 years blue eye blond old baby for the high jesuits.

the highest level of the bavarian Illuminati`s leadership is not under mind control.

From a certain level of the leadership of the roman catholic church has too sworn an oath to the New World Order whici is the Depopulation Agenda.

The sworn to the oath happen 13 level under the ground in the vatican city.

You are correct you cant leave the bavarian Illuminati you are member for life just like in the freemasonry from 4 degree freemasonry you end up dead if you try to - its like been member of the mafia.

Last edited by aronia; 06-05-2015 at 06:05 PM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 08:55 PM   #5
eastbeast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: MFW
Posts: 1,271
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
You are correct you cant leave the bavarian Illuminati you are member for life just like in the freemasonry from 4 degree freemasonry you end up dead if you try to - its like been member of the mafia.



Thanks for the laugh.

I'd really love to know where you got that daft idea from.
__________________
Yes I am a Freemason, and proud to be one.
eastbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 09:42 PM   #6
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Gates started out like any of us among the masses. Like anyone that comes up with a great idea,
Give me a break! You've swallowed the MSM garbage!

Bill Gates father was a top eugenicist (that means he wants to kill you) , Headed 'planned parent hood' , so Bill came from an insider family, that's why he was chosen by the NWO to roll out personal computers to monitor us all.

He didn't invent anything! He was chosen to be the public face, the geek , on the understanding that the billions he would make , would be put into vaccination (killing) , and GMO .

The Illuminati have many , unofficial, bastard children , perhaps the Gates family springs from one of these, either way , I think he could be classified as a top level NWO operative.... perhaps mid level Illuminati.

Last edited by oz93666; 06-05-2015 at 09:48 PM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 10:19 PM   #7
divineangel
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Emitting from a meteorite in Lyra
Posts: 1,204
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

bill gates has to co-operate on some levels

what is wrong with planning to be a parent

do you prefer drunk rape as your means of mis creation?

how do you intend to pay child support for 18 -21 years?

why would someone not do family planning?

are you a feral animal in heat? do you have a brain?

use it

Last edited by divineangel; 06-05-2015 at 10:25 PM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 10:57 PM   #8
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineangel View Post
bill gates has to co-operate on some levels

what is wrong with planning to be a parent
Planning parenthood is the acceptable public face they put on their operation, in reality it's about poisoning the vaccines to kill quietly, latter when they have full control it's about extermination (FEMA) camps, like the Nazis had.

Eugenics comes from the Nazis, it's about killing the 'inferior' races/people.

I can tell you haven't looked into this, why do you think Bill spends all this money on vaccinating people?

Bill isn't just reluctantly cooperating , hes caring on the family tradition of exterminating humanity, but now they have better methods , like GMO.

Last edited by oz93666; 06-05-2015 at 11:00 PM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 12:53 AM   #9
divineangel
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Emitting from a meteorite in Lyra
Posts: 1,204
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Planning parenthood is the acceptable public face they put on their operation, in reality it's about poisoning the vaccines to kill quietly, latter when they have full control it's about extermination (FEMA) camps, like the Nazis had.

Eugenics comes from the Nazis, it's about killing the 'inferior' races/people.

I can tell you haven't looked into this,.why do you think Bill spends all this money on vaccinating people?

Bill isn't just reluctantly cooperating , hes caring on the family tradition of exterminating humanity, but now they have better methods , like GMO.
1. abortion clinics are not aligned to hospitals. they are run by profit driven independant operators that hire mds who believe in abortion.

2. poisoners hide behind any name, any front. mercury and poison peddling crooked dentists start crooked off denomination churches and poison all the dis ease buyers in the congregation with mercury fillings and lighter fluid aka chemo drips. if you go to any group, place, town where 75% are dying of poisoning etc misdiagnosed as cancer etc, get out of there, its a death camp run by crooks.

3. eugenics is another word, a word for murdering people, it, murdering people, started thousands of years ago.

4. bill gates was sued in court by the us dept of justice for years, they tied him up for 7 or 8 years, he made deals to save himself and save microsoft

5. i dnk, that he is reluctant or not, he is probably glad to be alive with ms intact. same group tried to frame and rob warren buffet, warren buffet got out with his money intact, similar to gates.same group attacked tobbaco industry for a decade, tobbaco industry fought back. same group attacked the catholic church, the catholic church jailed the pedofile freaks that had infiltrated the catholic church. same group tried to force organic farmers to put growth hormones in cows milk, organic dairy farmers fought back.

a pharmacist told me he puts red dye, sugar and water in a bottle and calls it, labels it, cherry soda to fool italians who he called jungle kids, into thinking it was cherry juice. i asked him why do you want to sell italians bad junk soda, he said, because they, italians were jungle kids that beat him up on the way to school when he was a kid.... some people are nuts. this guy was the head of the state of illinois pharmacutical industry, legal branch, he was a lawyer and his family butcher doctors

gmo's, so don't eat gmo cows corn, don't drink gmo corn syrup. devils have bragged for years they try to poison food supply, be particular what you put in your mouth...(and what comes out of it too - but that's another topic.)

you did not answer my question, do you support drunk forced rape mis creation to bring a new person into the world?

Last edited by divineangel; 07-05-2015 at 02:03 AM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 04:49 AM   #10
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Default

he's definitely a buttworm
__________________
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 05:20 AM   #11
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineangel View Post
1. abortion clinics are not aligned to hospitals. they are run by profit driven independant operators that hire mds who believe in abortion.

2. poisoners hide behind any name, any front. mercury and poison peddling crooked dentists start crooked off denomination churches and poison all the dis ease buyers in the congregation with mercury fillings and lighter fluid aka chemo drips. if you go to any group, place, town where 75% are dying of poisoning etc misdiagnosed as cancer etc, get out of there, its a death camp run by crooks.

3. eugenics is another word, a word for murdering people, it, murdering people, started thousands of years ago.

4. bill gates was sued in court by the us dept of justice for years, they tied him up for 7 or 8 years, he made deals to save himself and save microsoft

5. i dnk, that he is reluctant or not, he is probably glad to be alive with ms intact. same group tried to frame and rob warren buffet, warren buffet got out with his money intact, similar to gates.same group attacked tobbaco industry for a decade, tobbaco industry fought back. same group attacked the catholic church, the catholic church jailed the pedofile freaks that had infiltrated the catholic church. same group tried to force organic farmers to put growth hormones in cows milk, organic dairy farmers fought back.

a pharmacist told me he puts red dye, sugar and water in a bottle and calls it, labels it, cherry soda to fool italians who he called jungle kids, into thinking it was cherry juice. i asked him why do you want to sell italians bad junk soda, he said, because they, italians were jungle kids that beat him up on the way to school when he was a kid.... some people are nuts. this guy was the head of the state of illinois pharmacutical industry, legal branch, he was a lawyer and his family butcher doctors

gmo's, so don't eat gmo cows corn, don't drink gmo corn syrup. devils have bragged for years they try to poison food supply, be particular what you put in your mouth...(and what comes out of it too - but that's another topic.)

you did not answer my question, do you support drunk forced rape mis creation to bring a new person into the world?
You are rambling all over the place , Mr Angel , this thread is asking whether gates is Illuminati .

I think I've covered the important facts, His father played an important part in the NWO agenda, and he's continuing the soft kill , vacines, GMO, enginering mosquitoes to deliver vacines, whatever label you wan't to put on him he's daemon possessed NWO trash for sure.

Last edited by oz93666; 07-05-2015 at 08:24 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 07:01 AM   #12
semper_occultus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: ..there is another system..
Posts: 369
Likes: 126 (81 Posts)
Default

..certainly something odd about a stuffy company like IBM giving a couple of 14 yr old school kids who walk in off the street the contract for their IBM PC OS...sure that happens all the time !
semper_occultus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 09:27 AM   #13
aronia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 203 (134 Posts)
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineangel View Post
1. abortion clinics are not aligned to hospitals. they are run by profit driven independant operators that hire mds who believe in abortion.

2. poisoners hide behind any name, any front. mercury and poison peddling crooked dentists start crooked off denomination churches and poison all the dis ease buyers in the congregation with mercury fillings and lighter fluid aka chemo drips. if you go to any group, place, town where 75% are dying of poisoning etc misdiagnosed as cancer etc, get out of there, its a death camp run by crooks.

3. eugenics is another word, a word for murdering people, it, murdering people, started thousands of years ago.

4. bill gates was sued in court by the us dept of justice for years, they tied him up for 7 or 8 years, he made deals to save himself and save microsoft

5. i dnk, that he is reluctant or not, he is probably glad to be alive with ms intact. same group tried to frame and rob warren buffet, warren buffet got out with his money intact, similar to gates.same group attacked tobbaco industry for a decade, tobbaco industry fought back. same group attacked the catholic church, the catholic church jailed the pedofile freaks that had infiltrated the catholic church. same group tried to force organic farmers to put growth hormones in cows milk, organic dairy farmers fought back.

a pharmacist told me he puts red dye, sugar and water in a bottle and calls it, labels it, cherry soda to fool italians who he called jungle kids, into thinking it was cherry juice. i asked him why do you want to sell italians bad junk soda, he said, because they, italians were jungle kids that beat him up on the way to school when he was a kid.... some people are nuts. this guy was the head of the state of illinois pharmacutical industry, legal branch, he was a lawyer and his family butcher doctors

gmo's, so don't eat gmo cows corn, don't drink gmo corn syrup. devils have bragged for years they try to poison food supply, be particular what you put in your mouth...(and what comes out of it too - but that's another topic.)

you did not answer my question, do you support drunk forced rape mis creation to bring a new person into the world?
alex jones clame microsoft is front for the us frederal goverment and they also own most of the stocks in mirosoft inc.

anyway bill games stole windows from steve jobs and apple inc in the 1980th.

Last edited by aronia; 07-05-2015 at 09:28 AM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 09:22 PM   #14
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Bill has very powerful friends who have raised him up from the start

he has enough intelligence to play the role of inspired inventor even though he is not one to keep hoodwinking people into buying into the american dream idea that anyone can make it big if they work hard enough and have a good idea

This then conceals how much of success is down to who you know and how much on board with the agenda you are

Bill is upto his reptile neck in: GMO's, monsanto, geoengineering, nanotehcnology, nuclear power, vaccines and every other way of quietly killing people whilst pretending that you aren't

****
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-05-2015 at 09:23 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 09:29 PM   #15
maxine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,158
Likes: 23 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
Is Bill Gates a (Royal) Bloodliner and maybe even a member of the bavarian Illuminati?

He supports much of what the Illuminati stand but dos that make him a Illuminist? Much of the public support alot of the issues the Illuminati stand for.
Gates is just a rich ****, that has access to knowledge we know little about!!
__________________
"Justice should be harsh.......but especially for those who've denied it to others!"
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 11:05 AM   #16
aronia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 203 (134 Posts)
Thumbs up Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Bill has very powerful friends who have raised him up from the start

he has enough intelligence to play the role of inspired inventor even though he is not one to keep hoodwinking people into buying into the american dream idea that anyone can make it big if they work hard enough and have a good idea

This then conceals how much of success is down to who you know and how much on board with the agenda you are

Bill is upto his reptile neck in: GMO's, monsanto, geoengineering, nanotehcnology, nuclear power, vaccines and every other way of quietly killing people whilst pretending that you aren't

****
Amen.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:44 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.