Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 25-02-2015, 04:09 PM   #1
doomlord

Default Terry Wogan never exposed Jimmy Savile

There was a time, before I was aware of the Illuminati, when this forum member used to tune into Radio 2 to catch Terry Wogan on his show.
His Munster accent provided welcome relief from the horror show that is Radio 1 and Chris Moyles...
Not any longer...
Terry Wogan has admitted that he was aware of 'rumours' surrounding Jimmy Savile and could have exposed the evil that was being perpetrated.
This quote from a Daily Mirror interview, published 5/10/2013, provides further insight:

""The Children in Need host recalled a celebrity lunch with journalists revealing that it was common knowledge in the industry what Savile was up to.

“I was sitting at a table having lunch and Savile was sitting one up from me, and also up from me was Jean Rook (the legendary columnist)

“And Jimmy Savile got up to go to the loo, and she looked across at me and said: ‘When are they going to expose him?’

And I said ‘that’s your job.’ And nobody ever did, even though everyone had heard the rumours.

“This whole Savile thing has poisoned everything.” "

A little off topic, but worthy of further consideration by researchers of the hideous BBC organisation, is the revelation that monies were placed in an Investment Portfolio. A mere trifling 87.7 Million Pounds.
From the Daily Mail, 14/10/2014:

"Children in Need has £87,705,000 invested in a range of portfolios, up from £81.2million last year. Another £2.2million is sitting in its bank accounts, up from £864,000 last year.

The accounts reveal it paid £9,000 in fees to fund managers and made £893,000 in investment income.

Its latest charity drive will include a series of celebrity-endorsed fundraising campaigns, and with the profits of a recently released BBC recording of the Beach Boys track God Only Knows, is expected to raise more than £20million."

However, let us not be too unkind on Terry Wogan, who earned some £800,000 annually for his 'Wake Up To Terry Wogan' show.
Let us not forget that he waived his £10000 fee for hosting Children In Need, having collected £10340 in 2006...

I, for one, refuse to give one more Penny to the ongoing scam that is Children In Need...
doomlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 04:19 PM   #2
grandmasterp
Banned

Best show ever on Radio 2 was Wake up to Wogan.
Not sure what point you are making.
Is it 'guilt by association'?
Thing is with Saville , very few who ever saw the sick feck on Jim'll Fix It would not have had him down for a wrong 'un but who did anything?
Can't see that singling out Terry Wogan serves any purpose.
Then again I was a TOG.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 04:33 PM   #3
doomlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Best show ever on Radio 2 was Wake up to Wogan.
Not sure what point you are making.
Is it 'guilt by association'?
Thing is with Saville , very few who ever saw the sick feck on Jim'll Fix It would not have had him down for a wrong 'un but who did anything?
Can't see that singling out Terry Wogan serves any purpose.
Then again I was a TOG.
What riles me is that Terry Wogan has the audacity to admit that he:

A. Knew of information surrounding Savile but did nothing. He told Rook "That's your job."

B. Despite being aware of rumours surrounding Savile, Wogan still worked with Savile on Children In Need.

C. He took money for fronting a Charity show. Morally dubious on so many levels.

D. He then proceeds to praise Stuart Hall, despite the fact that Hall was being prosecuted for Child Abuse:

"But Sir Terry is more defensive of Stuart Hall who was jailed in the summer for a series of indecent assaults on children describing him as “a good-humoured fella, very ebullient.

“Jolly, hearty, a good broadcaster, a funny man. I’m not trying to excuse him.

“But it will be interesting to see what will happen when all these cases come to court, how many are proved.”"
Old 25-02-2015, 04:37 PM   #4
grandmasterp
Banned

It's getting to that stage where plod might as well round up every single media celebrity from those days.
Lock them all up and that way they'll be sure to have caught some guilty feckers.
As for the rest...
Guilty by association!
Makes sense.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 04:39 PM   #5
andy1033

Never heard of the show, but it shows you the bystander effect working well. Leave it to someone else.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 25-02-2015 at 04:41 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 04:40 PM   #6
doomlord

The way that Mr Icke was treated on the two occasions he was invited onto Wogan's TV show, also shocked me.

Old 25-02-2015, 05:22 PM   #7
doomlord

It is high time the BBC was broken up.
The BBC is nothing more than a bunch of cronies sucking cash out of the British public.