Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-02-2015, 01:53 AM   #3801
jc333
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 79
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Time for a glass of some 15 year old whisky and some cricket methinks.

I have to have some normality.
jc333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 01:57 AM   #3802
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquays View Post

Can you show the law that states such? .
There are no laws allowing things
The laws forbid or guide
You can learn what is against the law
And what is not against the law is considered legal

Hope this helps
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 02:01 AM   #3803
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc333 View Post
Do you not understand the concept of censorship?

You have recently replied to a link I posted which was far from complimentary to SM, so, that negates your second cheeky sentence. The specific subject matter in that post and the fact that I posted it makes the rest of your post entirely irrelevant to me.

Your condescending tone and constant distractionmay browbeat others on here but I simply find your ability to nit-pick over minutia, coupled with your inability to give a straight answer somewhat amusing. In much the same way as watching an elephant painting.

And it appears that you have taken the thread away from it's actual purpose once again. I am more annoyed at having fallen for it.
Very very good post

It made me chuckle
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 02:05 AM   #3804
ledingue
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,124
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc333 View Post
No 8 year old should have knowledge of these things, surely? It is mind-blowing to me how quickly the subject matter has been normalised.
As an aside: I completely agree. Internet porn is now so easily accessible. Whilst I as an adult man, and as it's relevant I will confess it, I have watched porn on the intenet, the fact that now with iPads and smartphones being the norm as crimbo presents means that children are watching it too.
I've never watched extreme kinds of porn (I find it repulsive and not "sexy") but that is available on the tube sites: S&M, violence (looks like rape), animals etc

A friend of mine who is a teacher described a situation in her school where a bunch of kids were gathered round watching on one of their smartphones a video of a horse having sex with a woman. They were in final year of primary school (10 yrs old). She told me that this is now an ongoing regular problem.
When I was a kid we were lucky to see softcore pics from Penthouse... but now? I'm glad I was a kid when I was.
I'm aware that a habit of watching porn can create problems in adult sexual relations, imagine what this is doing to the minds of pre-pubescent and adolescent kinds... and indeed their behaviour. Horrendous.
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 02:13 AM   #3805
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquays View Post
It does if people believe every word she says as being true without ever questioning her.

What is your proof she told the truth?

Mine would be that for her allegations to be true, google or hackers would have had to have access to those videos and her account. How likely is that against her lying because it sounds better? How big does this conspiracy have to get before you realise you are being played by her because you never once question what she says?
So you believe the coerced fabrication theory?

It doesn't make any sense to me at all

If someone wrote a film with that script, it would only get laughs for its ludicrousness
It could never be taken seriously it's so absurd
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 02:14 AM   #3806
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquays View Post
AC already has previous for beating his own kids. Why would you not believe what these two accused him of doing to them?
Because the girl said he hit her only once in Morocco
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 02:28 AM   #3807
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
Yeah how convenient eh Alf......! So it's business as usual at the school come Monday....
I wager you are wrong and these cornered rats are bricking it.....how hard it's going to be to keep up,appearances.....what a shit storm we have coming.....
I'm sure if they do partake in ritual murder that they will have to keep it on the down low for some time
The heat IS on
Perhaps the children have saved a few babies lives after all for the massive price they have paid
That was initially the reason for doing the videos ...
Although eventually the shock of being seperated from your mother for the first time for nearly a week took its toll on them
They were vulnerable and insecure and they changed their story
I'm actually surprised they maintained it for so long considering
(I wonder if some spoke above their voice so the children could hear saying something like "we are going to have to keep coming back here every day until the children admit they were lying, or they will never see their mother again until they do)
( and the father was talking to them via Skype)
Then the case was closed
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 02:28 AM   #3808
ledingue
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,124
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
So you believe the coerced fabrication theory?

It doesn't make any sense to me at all
I (as it stands) have concluded that the "story" is a fabrication so I'm another one in that category.

On first viewing the "Papa eats babies" I believed the children were genuine. It was a week later after both the police videos and the documents (including the med report now deleted) that I did a volte face. Then I watched them all again, it took me two days.
After that I was in absolutely persuaded that the story is a coerced fabrication ie that there were many contradictions and inconsistencies and also testimony from the children that completely undermined the credibility that their accounts were based on memories of real events in the "story".

G's testimony of the source of his sexual/anatomical knowledge as being from his mum at bathtime with his sister is, for me, one such killer blow. He didn't know about women's genitalia from the female teacher making him give oral sex to her, his (accurate) knowledge came from that experience at bathtime. Clear as day to me.

But I can't make any (or much) sense of the motive. And of course I could yet be persuaded that there is indeed truth behind the story...
There is a lot of oddness/craziness in all of this and the lives of those at the centre of it
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 02:33 AM   #3809
ledingue
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,124
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Because the girl said he hit her only once in Morocco
If I remember correctly:
- he bashed her into a wall (or door)
- he hit her with a spoon
- he cut her chin with a spoon
- he poured water over her head ("water torture" she called it)
- he picked her up by the ear

In the video outside the airport (by the white car) she has a large bruise on her forehead and a cut on her chin
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 02:39 AM   #3810
jc333
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 79
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
As an aside: I completely agree. Internet porn is now so easily accessible. Whilst I as an adult man, and as it's relevant I will confess it, I have watched porn on the intenet, the fact that now with iPads and smartphones being the norm as crimbo presents means that children are watching it too.
I've never watched extreme kinds of porn (I find it repulsive and not "sexy") but that is available on the tube sites: S&M, violence (looks like rape), animals etc

A friend of mine who is a teacher described a situation in her school where a bunch of kids were gathered round watching on one of their smartphones a video of a horse having sex with a woman. They were in final year of primary school (10 yrs old). She told me that this is now an ongoing regular problem.
When I was a kid we were lucky to see softcore pics from Penthouse... but now? I'm glad I was a kid when I was.
I'm aware that a habit of watching porn can create problems in adult sexual relations, imagine what this is doing to the minds of pre-pubescent and adolescent kinds... and indeed their behaviour. Horrendous.
Again, as 2 strangers who have never met.
I don't really know what to say to that.
I appreciate you taking the time to inform me that you do not like various types of pornography.

As for the schoolyard bestiality tale...I'm speechless.

I tend not to think about the effects that watching a woman shagging a horse will have on our youngest and brightest funnily enough. If I'm completely honest, until you mentioned it, I had given it no thought whatsoever. The fault is entirely mine.

But, Ah!, the youth of today! Not to know the thrill as a youth of finding a rumpled, mud-splattered picture of a nipple exposed breast in a country hedge.

Seriously. You may want to think about what you are posting.
jc333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 02:41 AM   #3811
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquays View Post
And what is my agenda other than to portray another point of view because people here only see one and a very biased one at that? I do not wish to see any more miscarriages of justice in the UK than there already has been.

Can you say, hand on heart, that all the accused people you have heard of in this story are guilty?

Proof will convict guilty people based on solid research, not because people believe something to be true because somebody else said so.

If you have followed my posts then you will know that I will fully support the conviction, upon proof, of ANY guility person, be it the father or half of Hampstead, but one biased word alone does not mean proof.

All I do is offer an alternate scenario as any lawyer would do in court. Innocent until proven guilty. I believe in that still and the people stop believing in that is when the lynch mobs and pitch fork wielders may as well take over, because what does truth matter then?

All you people who do not like me or my point of view only have to put me on ignore. It is that simple. I do not insist you listen to me.

Tell me, would you rather an innocent person be jailed for a crime they did not commit or a guilty person be free for one they did?
Have you ever heard of the gillford four?

Massive public pressure on the police to make an arrest
So they nicked sn easy target

...building public pressure
A.......C......... Easy target

Do you not consider this a possibility that it is happening?
"How serious does something have to be for a complete main stream media blackout on all formats? When the story online is building momentum"
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 02:47 AM   #3812
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
When I was abused as a child a policeman and a police woman came to see me. The police woman interviewed the bloke who lived and the same building, while I had had to tell the policeman what happened. I was around 6. You know how that felt how ashamed I felt, it made it more difficult for me to be able to tell what happened. This was suppose to have changed, so why was a policeman allowed to interview these kids?

All this bickering is turning this thread into a fucking mess. People are speculating this or that in happened where is the proof blah blah.

This is what it is like for a child/person have to live with and hear, its like people are trying to prove who is right who is wrong. and people wonder why child abuse STILL goes on.
I am sorry if this sounds harsh but it has to be said.
Fuck!

I'm sorry you had to go through something like that

You must feel quite emotional reading this case

It shows character that you spoke about it to bring focus to the thread
I'm wishing you forgiveness and peace and freedom from it
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 02:48 AM   #3813
ledingue
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,124
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc333 View Post
Seriously. You may want to think about what you are posting.
I did think about it. Seems I was wrong to hope for a reasoned discussion.

And what I said is relevant. If adults have actively put these ideas into A & G's minds then that's not just a consequence of tube sites and smartphones, that's serious psychological abuse of children by adults.

I was trying to have an open and honest discussion. Sorry that you find that unacceptable, no offence was intended.
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 02:50 AM   #3814
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
She's russian and I'm sure this is just lost in translation....how predictable you'd clutch onto that one eh...
Perhaps they are guilty of exaggerating when they can't be specific
Like when the girl is trying to work out how much money they make
Little things like that..
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 02:52 AM   #3815
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post
Ham & High says the MSM are gagged by a court order from reporting about this.

They will report on it after the court hearings are finished in mid-March.

The headline won't be "Satanic Abuse in Hampstead solved by internet sleuths".

It will be "Crazy David Icke followers threaten to pull primary school teachers pants down" & "Innocent people accused of child abuse by Lizard Man Ickes website loonies".

You know they read this (The Mirror does) after they published articles about the 9/11 Supertramp album cover.

The people accused will then be able to launch their own private lawsuits against the sites & blogs who accused them.
Sounds like threats
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 02:59 AM   #3816
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
If the final police interviews conclusion was that papa hemp had made them make those allegations, what is papa hemp doing still wandering around a free man? (he was outside the RJC yesterday in that video). Surely something as destructive, vindictive and abusive as what he is alleged to have done should be taken extremely seriously by the police? If those 'retraction' videos/final police videos are the truth , why has nothing been done about mama and papa hemps conspiracy against RD and all the others that were named as satanist pedophile baby sacrificers? Either way it does seem that this whole matter has not been dealt with correctly or accordingly.

Is papa hemp above the law?

Or is it all a big cover up of (satanic?) pedophilia?

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
In that video outside the court he said he can raise the profile of the case if he is arrested..

Does this sound like a guy who had coached children into the most awful bearing of false witness possible ?

It sounds like a guy fighting against a big machine to me
A huge conglomerate of massive faceless organisations
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 03:06 AM   #3817
jc333
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 79
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
I did think about it. Seems I was wrong to hope for a reasoned discussion.

And what I said is relevant. If adults have actively put these ideas into A & G's minds then that's not just a consequence of tube sites and smartphones, that's serious psychological abuse of children by adults.

I was trying to have an open and honest discussion. Sorry that you find that unacceptable, no offence was intended.
I am very open to have a discussion but given the subject matter here, can you not see how your post may have been (mis)interpreted as being slightly salacious?

It doesn't matter if I was offended. That is of no consequence. Anyone who expects not to be offended by something in life has, for me, little to bring to the table.
I am happy to debate/converse with you within certain parameters which I think have been demonstrated.
jc333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 03:13 AM   #3818
coooweee
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,599
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Fuck!

I'm sorry you had to go through something like that

You must feel quite emotional reading this case

It shows character that you spoke about it to bring focus to the thread
I'm wishing you forgiveness and peace and freedom from it
ditto
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 03:18 AM   #3819
ledingue
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,124
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Ok, no "salacious" detail.
Kind of rules out discussing most of this case then.

Including how kids learn about sex, what A & G know about sex and where that scant knowledge came from (like their mother and A's friend S's iPad - which detail was why I posted what I did, ie it's relevant), my (or any normal adult's) perspective having been a child learning about sex, the now (to me) blindingly obvious coaching by AC and ED in their videos and the consequent realisation that they have implanted a catalogue of deviant sexual behaviours into her children and just what a shocking crime that was.

Last edited by ledingue; 22-02-2015 at 03:19 AM.
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 03:29 AM   #3820
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
In that video, A talks about fighting with her brother worse than cat and dog, and scratching, pulling hair and biting, and all that bad stuff. Does that really sound like a girl who has become so inured to depraved acts she had begun to treat them as part of her normal life? Does her reluctance to do what her dad told her to do to G sound like the response of a girl who'd regularly kill and eat babies?
Yes
She is a 9 year old girl and an abuse survivor
Does anyone speak under police interrogation as normally as they would in their comfort zones?
One has to think carefully about what one is saying on record

I hope they were offered a lawyer

Who is actually their guardian?
The state? The employer of most if there allegations?
Using state financed facilities to carry out abuse?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 22-02-2015 at 03:32 AM.
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
polygraph, ultrascribe

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:27 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.