Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 28-01-2015, 10:35 AM   #1
alba67

Default Israel v Hezzbollah/Syria...its war!

Awaiting confirmation...

SOME IDF SOURCES SAYING DEATH TOLL IS QUITE HIGH, BUT MEDIA BLACKOUT ON FULL NUMBERS IS IN PLACE UNTIL FAMILIES INFORMED

SPORADIC SHELLING FROM HEZBOLLAH CONTINUING UNABATED - IDF RESPONDING WITH AIR AND ARTILLERY FIRE
alba67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 10:40 AM   #2
h2pogo

Looks like they have upset Iran too...And i am sure Israels/natos fellow extremists will benefit most..

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233922

https://twitter.com/silversynergy
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 10:43 AM   #3
truthspoon
Banned

If Arabs were smart and their militaries not wholly controlled by Freemasons they could have dealt with Israel a long time ago.

The whole thing is starting to bore me now to be honest....

It's the crap soap opera that just won't die.

Israel is evil and created by Freemasons. The Arab world is corrupt and controlled by Freemasons.

It's all a pantomime.... Arabs have themselves to blame to some extent for being so unable to solve some of their basic problems of democracy (which as a concept I don't think they understand).
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 10:59 AM   #4
rydeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
If Arabs were smart and their militaries not wholly controlled by Freemasons they could have dealt with Israel a long time ago.

The whole thing is starting to bore me now to be honest....

It's the crap soap opera that just won't die.

Israel is evil and created by Freemasons. The Arab world is corrupt and controlled by Freemasons.

It's all a pantomime.... Arabs have themselves to blame to some extent for being so unable to solve some of their basic problems of democracy (which as a concept I don't think they understand).
Democracy was never meant for the Arabs! That's why it doesn't work. They lack the genetic know-how for it. Instead the strong-man leader is what they are attuned to. That's why Saddam was so well respected and didn't suffer turmoil compared to now.
Old 28-01-2015, 11:06 AM   #5
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
Democracy was never meant for the Arabs! That's why it doesn't work. They lack the genetic know-how for it. Instead the strong-man leader is what they are attuned to. That's why Saddam was so well respected and didn't suffer turmoil compared to now.
Well.... I dunno about 'genetic know how' I wouldn't go that far.

Just on a day to day basis Arabs seem to not complain or assert their rights. And when someone does, they seem surprised and can't understand it.

They're too damn peaceful and conciliatory. Obedient and sheeplike.

I mean they only had the Arab Spring because America helped them with it.....

Arabs suffer from inertia, they just can't be bothered to do anything about anything. And even if they did want to do something then they wouldn't know how. All they care about is getting married, having children and going to the mosque......

They've only themselves to blame for what happens to them to some extent. They are a soft people.

I've been living in Arab countries for over five years, this is what I've noticed.

Last edited by truthspoon; 28-01-2015 at 11:09 AM.
Old 28-01-2015, 11:09 AM   #6
andy1033

Quote:
I think every group of people want a strong leader, people resonate to people whom can lead. Most people are weak, and want someone to tell them what to do.

So i would think thats how democracy works too, its just a con. i.e they pretend your choosing, but the ptb are selecting whom your dictator will be. The 4 year process lets people blow of steam against a system they mostly hate, but the system stays and moves forward.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 11:14 AM   #7
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
You could say the same about the Russians.......

BTW just out of curiosity, is there actually any country where democracy DOES work?

Problem is the only democracy Arabs have had has been our brand of corrupt Freemasonic run 'democracy'.

Last edited by truthspoon; 28-01-2015 at 11:16 AM.
Old 28-01-2015, 11:25 AM   #8
truthspoon
Banned

The fact that one tiny country in the middle-east, is able to pose a threat to the stability of every Arab country on Earth is an astonishing testimony to the lack of intellectual development and organisation of the Arab world.....

What the hell happened to these guys?

800 years ago they were fighting the Spanish wars with gunpowder, they had libraries and street lighting..... They decoded some of the mysteries of the ancient pyramids and tombs.

Nowadays only a tiny proportion of the Arab world actually read anything..... let alone does any thinking about how to solve their problems.

Last edited by truthspoon; 28-01-2015 at 11:56 AM.
Old 28-01-2015, 11:25 AM   #9
lastprophet

Default HOAX mocking human cattle

Israel strike kills Iranian General hoax - for dummies
Same as OJ Simpson 1994: a real killing is used to stage an act of illuminati theater.

The real story
1. Syrian Freedom fighters inflict a serious hit to the Iranian forces that have been preventing the fall of illuminazi puppet Assad since mid 2013.
2. Illuminati package this as "Isreal strike kills Iranian General".

Agendas
1. Mock the human cattle:
It's the last episode in this series
- Sept 2013, Syria: "Assad confesses he has one of the largest arsenals of chemical weapons in the world, after he resorts to poison thousands of civilians with air bombings".
- 2014, Gaza: "Hamas bombs fall almost all over Israel".
- Jan 2015, Golan Heights, at the Lebanon/Syria/Israel border: Hezbollah attack kills scores of Israelis.

Human cattle, starting with Israelis, unable to pose the basic questions:
- 2013, Sept: who supplied those weapons to Assad? Against who were they originally meant to be used? Why doesn't Israel finish Assad once and for all, while stopping the genocide in Syria?
- 2014: how does Hamas dare to bomb Israel, after Egyptians kicked out the Hamas official supplier, the terrorist regime of illuminazi puppet Morsi, with Egypt sealing the border with Gaza and waging a real war on terror against Hamas in the Sinai?
- 2015, Jan: how is it possible for Iran to station the elite of the nazi "revolutionary guard" a few miles from Israel's strategic Golan Heights? Why don't you hear a word about it from the Israeli government?
How is it possible that Hezbollah dares to strike Israel, while the only reason it didn't yet totally collapsed in Lebanon was the presence of 10,000 iranian military in Syria and Lebanon?

BASICS
Oct 2013: Germany delivered chemicals for weapons to Assad "until 2011" to be used against Jews - Why illuminati openly tell it NOW
http://truth-in-plain-sight.blogspot...r-weapons.html

Oct 2013: Fighting Hamas terrorists: Contrast treasonous Israel government with Egypt patriotic government after the fall of Morsi 2013
http://end-times-hoaxes.blogspot.com...-vs-egypt.html

Last edited by lastprophet; 28-01-2015 at 02:29 PM.
lastprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 11:45 AM   #10
alba67

Israeli govt sources briefing to press to expect a massive israeli response
alba67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 01:04 PM   #11
rydeon

Quote:
Well.... I dunno about 'genetic know how' I wouldn't go that far.

Just on a day to day basis Arabs seem to not complain or assert their rights. And when someone does, they seem surprised and can't understand it.

They're too damn peaceful and conciliatory. Obedient and sheeplike.

I mean they only had the Arab Spring because America helped them with it.....

Arabs suffer from inertia, they just can't be bothered to do anything about anything. And even if they did want to do something then they wouldn't know how. All they care about is getting married, having children and going to the mosque......

They've only themselves to blame for what happens to them to some extent. They are a soft people.

I've been living in Arab countries for over five years, this is what I've noticed.
Lived among them too, also my father before me did.

An Arab called Seth said to him one day 'There's only one thing an Arab understands and that is a strong man.'

That's how it goes. Trying the democracy route leads to confusion and chaos in their minds as you have the crony-leaders bending over to the west and the real-deal leaders are having none of it. That's partly why ISIS problems are breaking out in Iraq. The Iraqi folk yearn for their strong leader again.

If it wasn't for western help they'd already have conquered Iraq by now.

In Syria they have Strong man Assad leader and ISIS have struggled to overcome the country.
Old 28-01-2015, 01:08 PM   #12
rydeon

Quote:
You could say the same about the Russians.......

BTW just out of curiosity, is there actually any country where democracy DOES work?

Problem is the only democracy Arabs have had has been our brand of corrupt Freemasonic run 'democracy'.
The Russians have a strong-man leader though with the veneer of democracy to appease the 'global community'.
Putin plays the chessboard well in that respect. In their hearts the Russians know this and do not want a pussycat in charge.

Russians know well that they did a lot better under a Royalty / Strong Leader with the backing of the Orthodox Church than they ever did under did under the Bolschevik Communists.
The Royalty of old is no longer in charge (although they are assuming their rightful place soon enough) but the leadership and balance is returning through a strong leader at the helm.
Old 28-01-2015, 01:10 PM   #13
rydeon

Quote:
Ancient Greece who invented it. However I would say in the modern age with massive populations, global movements, world-politics democracy is a tool to control other countries.
Old 28-01-2015, 01:11 PM   #14
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Replace the last word with "pub" and you have the state of affairs in the UK until the pubs started dying out.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 01:13 PM   #15
alf hearted
Banned

What people seem to be ignorant of is, democracy isn't a finished product, it is an ideal to aim for. If every member of society had similar high intelligence and reasoning ability, it would work perfectly, but we have to make do with the citizens we've got.
Old 28-01-2015, 01:16 PM   #16
rydeon

Quote:
The fact that one tiny country in the middle-east, is able to pose a threat to the stability of every Arab country on Earth is an astonishing testimony to the lack of intellectual development and organisation of the Arab world.....

Israel having nukes and massive resupply operations by the USA helps

800 years ago they were fighting the Spanish wars with gunpowder, they had libraries and street lighting..... They decoded some of the mysteries of the ancient pyramids and tombs.

800 years ago they had occupied foreign lands and were waging warfare on our Greek cousins who had colonies there. The reason they had the tech. was they stole it from the Persians who they conquered and later from the Byzantines.

Nowadays only a tiny proportion of the Arab world actually read anything..... let alone does any thinking about how to solve their problems.

Things degenerate over time without a renewal. The only thing keeping them going is the oil reserves.

Responses in bold.
Old 28-01-2015, 01:23 PM   #17
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Lived among them too, also my father before me did.

An Arab called Seth said to him one day 'There's only one thing an Arab understands and that is a strong man.'

That's how it goes. Trying the democracy route leads to confusion and chaos in their minds as you have the crony-leaders bending over to the west and the real-deal leaders are having none of it. That's partly why ISIS problems are breaking out in Iraq. The Iraqi folk yearn for their strong leader again.

If it wasn't for western help they'd already have conquered Iraq by now.

In Syria they have Strong man Assad leader and ISIS have struggled to overcome the country.
You could say the same for the Germans who voted for Hitler.....

It's not a genetic-thing, that's sheer nonsense.....

It's because their culture has turned to stone in the past hundreds of years..... since the Ottoman take-over....

Same thing happened to ancient Greece and ancient Egypt. Those cultures lost all their power and intellectual drive once they were conquered....

The Arab world is a conquered world........It has been for hundreds of years..

And this is the mindset they are in now.... A conquered people. And so all they do is drink sweet tea, have children and go to the mosque....

They have no ability to imagine personal-power or that they could make a difference in the world, beyond their immediate families.

There are alien concepts in the modern Arab world.

Last edited by truthspoon; 28-01-2015 at 01:39 PM.
Old 28-01-2015, 01:23 PM   #18
king triad
Banned

Iran is behind the Hezbollah war the Israelis killed a top general last week...These Arab countries should run them into the sea...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 01:26 PM   #19
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
Iran is behind the Hezbollah war the Israelis killed a top general last week...These Arab countries should run them into the sea...
Smarter less corrupt people would have figured out how to deal with something as tiny as Israel long ago.

I expect most of the Arab countries are either directly working with, or being blackmailed by Israel in any case.

Last edited by truthspoon; 28-01-2015 at 01:29 PM.
Old 28-01-2015, 01:27 PM   #20
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
Whilst I'm often tempted to agree with such sentiments, a victory of this magnitude would make muslims so insufferably cocky, any satisfaction would be shortlived.