Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 11-01-2015, 08:28 PM   #61
illuminumnuts

Wink And on ITV right now...

And on ITV right now, one of the mainstream U.K. TV channels, we have an episode of 'Foyle's War' that specifically addresses a rising tide of vicious anti-semitism rampaging across the U.K.. The scene I was just watching had a demagogue screaming 'The Jews are stealing money out of our pockets!'. Scheduling? Lol. Hmm...

P.S. If anyone wants to watch it, then you can still catch most of it on ITV+1 on Filmon.

http://www.filmon.com/tv/itv-plus-1

Foyle's War - 8.00pm.

Trespass

Series 9 - Episode 2 of 3

The son of a high-profile Jewish businessman is attacked in the grounds of a university, leaving Foyle to consider the possibility that the attack was racially motivated.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 11-01-2015 at 08:32 PM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 08:34 PM   #62
andy1033

^^
I cannot believe they put rubbish like that on tv.

Uk tv years ago, when you see youtube, you can see documentaries actually investigated proper things. Todays docs are useless propaganda.

Israel killing brown people, and uk gov giving them weapons, has no bearing on peoples hate, says me in my sarcastic voice. These morons always claim this rubbish about jews, when people do not care about them. If israel wasn't killing arabs, then there would be n problem. But every year, we have the traditional israel blowing up gaza.

Amazing how anyone could watch what your talking about, and think its rational argument.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 11-01-2015 at 08:36 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 08:38 PM   #63
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Amazing how anyone could watch what your talking about, and think its rational argument.
It's a drama show, but point taken.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 11-01-2015 at 08:38 PM.
Old 11-01-2015, 08:41 PM   #64
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieapple View Post
I just read about shomrim on wiki and there have been criticisms of them being biased in favour of Jews. They offered to look after the mosques after the Lee Rigby episode - the elephant in the room.
BECAUSE THATS WHEN MUSLIMS IN THE AREA STARTED GETTING ATTACKED BY THE EDL knuckledraggers.....

Do you people ever see good in anything or anyone ...
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 08:51 PM   #65
andytaylor32a
Inactive

Default acceptance conditioning

After serving the police on strike in new York, and falling into the trap that they are an irrelevance, and the job they do is no longer relevant, that the taxpayers no longer pay for a police service, even DI says its all a cynical plot to take everything into private hands, and thus serving the ericher men everytime

This is a plot to get the british used to" if you want to be protected then only the private sector that is vigilantes can do so, and we protect at risk groups.

for a price obviously

watch as they start targeting other minority or at risk groups to serve their own private police force, MY how we have moved on from protectionist racketeering that serves the MAFIA and other criminal groups, now its on the street instead, its laughable.

sorry they the criminal element are laughing at you the boys in blue, as impotent and incompetent, because you started taking sides and listening to the puppets as against watching how you are being manipulated by corrupt as shit officers and you looking the other way whilst focussing on your nice pension and not the law.

Maybe we need a new crossdressing serpico/ Elliott ness type police force that serves the people, served by a new \Head JEHOVAH J E(dgar) HOOVER
andytaylor32a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 08:57 PM   #66
lcp.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
I was told that Golders green had it's own jewish police force and has had for years.

I'm not a Londoner so don't shoot me down if I am wrong.
I am, there's these weird areas in Golders Green that are bounded by wires in the air marking areas where Orthodox Jews are allowed to take pushchairs and other items on the Sabbath.
I kid you not.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2806289.stm

Last edited by lcp.; 11-01-2015 at 08:59 PM.
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 09:00 PM   #67
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
It's a drama show, but point taken.
Propaganda comes in all forms. How many times do they make films about muslim terrorists, and how many times have they made films about the gov of israel blowing up gaza?

There is a blurring between what people see as fact and fiction, and if you understand the power of tv, you can see it. But you probably already know.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 11-01-2015 at 09:00 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 08:27 PM   #68
banquos ghost
Inactive

Default Private Police

I happened to be scanning through one of yesterdays papers, when a small article caught my eye, linked in with the "Charlie Hebdo" fracas.
It claims that in London, a private Jewish security service is patrolling in cars that look very, very much like Met police cars, in uniform, looking for "anti-semitic activity" and protecting 'the community'.
I find this sort of behaviour, from any ethnic minority, as more than slightly provocative. Whether we like it or not, we do have a publically funded, allegedly non-partisan police force (albeit a limited company in drag) to carry out this sort of work. It would be interesting to see just who in the heirarchy sanctioned this.
Thoughts?
banquos ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 10:11 PM   #69
gremlin

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=288151

Being discussed here.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 12:20 PM   #70
shakerr

Default Jewish Security Take Place Of Police On London

This just in....

Jewish security grouop ‘Shomrim’ run by Hasidic Jewish volunteers has stepped up its presence in north London following the Paris terror attacks last week amid fears of copycat attacks in London.

Shomrim London tweeted that it would have extra patrol cars in areas with large Jewish communities.

http://*****************/jewish-secur...ondon-streets/
Old 16-01-2015, 12:36 PM   #71
the apprentice
Inactive

We are most likely to see many more false flags like this towards the end of their current cycle, thick and fast and non stop, these are the visible and physical X factors to create the spin towards the end of the spinning top we are all watching.

next it will be self policing ethnic areas of the country, once it starts it will continue until we don't know which way to turn.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 01:15 PM   #72
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
next it will be self policing ethnic areas of the country
It's been like that for a while around here
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 02:39 PM   #73
dolores1

Talking Try getting a house there!

In Stamford Hill London, the jews make sure no one else can get a house or flat!

On Patrol with North London's Crime-Fighting Orthodox Jews
http://www.vice.com/.../on-patrol-wi...jewish-patrol-...
3 Jun 2014 - It's a wet Tuesday night in Stamford Hill and I'm on an impromptu stakeout with two Orthodox Jewish men wearing police-issue stab vests.
Stamford Hill - Hidden London
hidden-london.com/gazetteer/stamford-hill/
Located north of Stoke Newington, Stamford Hill is one of London's most distinctive quarters, with its highly independent community of 15000 Hasidic Jews.
What's the deal with Hasidic Jews in Stamford Hill? - City of ...
cityofdoom.co.uk/post/59766481757/stamford-hill-hasidic-jews
30 Aug 2013 - Welcome to Stamford Hill, home to some 20,000 Hasidic Jews, an isolated and closely-knit community of the most conservative branch of ...
Rafael Behr: Do Stamford Hill's Jews need integration ...
www.theguardian.com › Opinion › Religion
14 Jun 2008 - The Haredi Jews of Stamford Hill in north London are a sober bunch. ... But if the ultra-orthodox Jewish community doesn't go in for antisocial ...
Hackney planning row exposes faultlines in orthodox ...
www.theguardian.com › Society › Housing
8 Mar 2013 - Haredi Jews face off against other residents of Stamford Hill in London in a battle for control of planning rights.
Stamford Hill | The Jewish Chronicle
www.thejc.com/region/london/stamford-hill/news

D
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 02:41 PM   #74
the apprentice
Inactive

To stop the rot of man and its northern hemisphere control using English and the other main languages of control, is another new million languages.
Old 16-01-2015, 06:04 PM   #75
speakingout

Why do I get the feeling that this it, Israel starting to deal the last cards for the final show down, masses are awakening and the Babylonian brotherhood needs to move now before they run out of time. I just feel certain events that we have been warned about are stating to really unfold right before our eyes I swear I feel like i'm living in a friggin mahoosive bullshit movie....I mean a jewish police force in London what the fuck!!!! How much more bullshit can the sheeple swallow it so fkin blatantly obvious whats happening!!! wake the fuck up morons....jesus!! (present company excluded ofc)

Last edited by speakingout; 16-01-2015 at 06:33 PM.
speakingout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 06:14 PM   #76
annieapple
Inactive

The railway companies could take a leaf out of their book and suddenly produce more carriages.
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 06:38 PM   #77
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingout View Post
Why do I get the feeling that this it, Israel starting to deal the last cards for the final show down, masses are awakening and the Babylonian brotherhood needs to move now before they run out of time.
I think that pretty much sums it up.
Old 16-01-2015, 07:21 PM   #78
annieapple
Inactive

They are not getting no wig on Annie!
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 04:27 PM   #79
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingout View Post
Why do I get the feeling that this it, Israel starting to deal the last cards for the final show down, masses are awakening and the Babylonian brotherhood needs to move now before they run out of time. I just feel certain events that we have been warned about are stating to really unfold right before our eyes I swear I feel like i'm living in a friggin mahoosive bullshit movie....I mean a jewish police force in London what the fuck!!!! How much more bullshit can the sheeple swallow it so fkin blatantly obvious whats happening!!! wake the fuck up morons....jesus!! (present company excluded ofc)
The rush is on because we are running out of the ready energy to create the take over, basically oil, about 2050 it will be well past the end game, this is why so many nuclear power stations are in the pipe line all over the world, and the coal is being hoarded by the nations doing the aggression.

And the current ones have been armoured against attack over the last ten years or so, some are more secure than many military bases.

Everything is definitely taking shape and it is being noticed by many.
Old 18-01-2015, 04:30 PM   #80
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
The rush is on because we are running out of the ready energy to create the take over, basically oil, about 2050 it will be well past the end game, this is why so many nuclear power stations are in the pipe line all over the world, and the coal is being hoarded by the nations doing the aggression.

And the current ones have been armoured against attack over the last ten years or so, some are more secure than many military bases.

Everything is definitely taking shape and it is being noticed by many.
Nuclear power stations produce energy
More efficiently than oil
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote