Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2015, 01:26 AM   #1
sanusi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 220
Likes: 24 (14 Posts)
Default Savile Was Grand Wizard


Last edited by lobuk; 04-01-2015 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Updated with working video from EP's post.
sanusi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 01:45 AM   #2
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

I saw that one...... I wish he was still alive for all of this. It is really a shame he got to die before being publicly exposed and possibly taken out by someone as revenge.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 10:02 AM   #3
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Good film... OP link wouldn't work for me tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QUuCWNyvv8
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 10:50 AM   #4
andy1033
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,657
Likes: 1,537 (885 Posts)
Default

thx, but before i watch i would like to say. That i believe gov have people associated with them that can do anything, and because of there skills will get away with it, as there skills are more important to the gov than prosecuting them for anything.

This is why crowley was never in any prison or mental hospital.

I just wanted to say that before i watched this, as i believe too, that he must of had something that the uk gov wanted to keep him from being prosecuted.

Like i said before, if any person did the things crowley did, that person would be in prison or a mental hospital. But he must of been used by the uk gov, for what ever talents he had.

Probably similar to saville, as when you hear his stories, similar things were going on. So how did he get away with them. Obviously gov if they find people with skills use them, and will keep them from being prosecuted or being in some mental hospital.

Saville sounds as mad, as crowley was, but obviously had something the uk gov wanted, and used probably.
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 04-01-2015 at 10:51 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 10:55 AM   #5
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Saville sounds as mad, as crowley was, but obviously had something the uk gov wanted, and used probably.
You're totally missing the point.

The whole elite is what you would term 'mad'...... but what they might term, psychically gifted, astraly powerful, demonically possessed.

The maddest of the bunch is the most powerful....


Thing is, these creepy nutters and their power is very real indeed......

But that depends on your spiritual politics I suppose.

It won't make any sense to a materialist and that's why few people can make sense of what's really going on. And why an even smaller number know how to oppose them.

Last edited by truthspoon; 04-01-2015 at 10:56 AM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 11:04 AM   #6
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

lol

This is why there are so many ignoramuses out there.

As soon as you identify one occultist, you can crappy videos like this claiming to "connect all the dots" are start lumping everyone on that box.

He more than likely was into the occult... as are many many others in the world today.

Guess what?, they are not all on the same team!

Were the Nazis Hindus?, Buddhists?

Probably better I just don't bother..
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 11:18 AM   #7
andy1033
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,657
Likes: 1,537 (885 Posts)
Default

I do not think i missed the point, i think the uk gov thought he had some skill and used him like crowley.

Obviously all groups over the world have there own, but i was pointing out what i think the uk gov does. If they find people like that they will use, them, and they will get away with anything, like i shown.

All countries at the top do this.

So crowley is no different than rasputin, the mad monk.

Crowley and saville if they were normal people would be locked up for what they did. But obviously there victims mean nout to the uk gov whom used these people, and let them do what they want.
^^
Thats the point of this.

Love the fact that uk, namely english think they have these special people. But they assume that other countries do not have them also.

Saville, and crowley are no different to rasputin. Same thing going on. There is people in all main countries like this being used by there gov, why do you think they created the masonic societies, to make sure they could find the best ones whom have influence on society. Most masons have no skills, but the masonic network is set up to find those in society with skills whom get anywhere in the society network, so they work for the ptb.
^^
You have to remember most masons get nowhere as they have no skills.

The point of this is that uk gov did not protect its society from saville as they thought they could use him.
^^
Thats the point.

Not everyone follows the darkside, and govs are supposed to protect society from people following the darkside of there nature.
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 04-01-2015 at 11:22 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 11:19 AM   #8
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post

This is why there are so many ignoramuses out there.
the irony of you saying that is truly what makes this forum an occasional source of pure comedy gold.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 11:22 AM   #9
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I do not think i missed the point, i think the uk gov thought he had some skill and used him like crowley.
But he wasn't mad. The skills he had were very real.

But all of the elite are like this..... that's what makes them elite. They do things normal people wouldn't want to do, or wouldn't know how to do, or wouldn't even dream of doing.....

Savile started out through hypnosis.

The thing is most of us, if we were inclined and really wanted to, could probably hypnotise people.

But good people don't WANT to do those things.

That's the difference.

That's what gives them their edge.... but ultimately, it also gives them a critical weakness....namely that they have to hide.

If the day comes when evil comes out into the light and no longer has to hide, then we're all fucked...

That's why these stupid bitch poptarts always flash Illuminati signs.... they're preparing to come out of the dark.

They need to be stopped/exposed/culled before they fully emerge otherwise we'll all end up in concentration camps.

This is what the Nazis were all about. Ancient pagan evil coming out into full light of the day and taking over an entire country..... and we all know how that turned out.

Last edited by truthspoon; 04-01-2015 at 11:36 AM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 11:28 AM   #10
andy1033
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,657
Likes: 1,537 (885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
But he wasn't mad. The skills he had were very real.
I didn't say they are not, but you have to be mad to do some of the things these people like him and crowley did or done.

Govs are supposed to protect society from people who do such things. Just because you can do something, does not mean you should.

So people should blame the uk gov for letting this person do what he did, as they saw him as having more worth than most, so he got away with doing anything he wanted.

You have to have rules in society, so i would say he was mad. If a person does not have control of himself, or herself, they do what ever they want. I would say this is madness. If you think you can kill or rape just because you have power does not mean you are not mad.

But at least with this saville thing people see what i have been saying.

I believe that osama bin laden never did anything factual to america, he was just a very spiritual person whom america used, then turned against them. So america thought he was great while on there side, but was mad when he turned against them.

Do not think because someone has skills it means they will go to any lengths. People like saville and crowley were mad. Govs are supposed to stop people from acting out these things too far, no matter if they are using them or not.

Like what i said about osama bin laden. When he was on americas side, they thought he was good. But when against them, they classed him as mad. He never actually did anything factual to america.
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 04-01-2015 at 11:36 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 11:49 AM   #11
andy1033
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,657
Likes: 1,537 (885 Posts)
Default

After watching that vid, i cannot believe how arrogant he was. He had so much influence(at least he thought) he would even laugh about it on tv.

The english make me laugh, i cannot believe i watched that moron on tv when i was a kid, in jimmy fix it shows with all his kids friends, lol
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 11:56 AM   #12
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
the irony of you saying that is truly what makes this forum an occasional source of pure comedy gold.
And as usual you have no point nor sense.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 12:01 PM   #13
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
After watching that vid, i cannot believe how arrogant he was. He had so much influence(at least he thought) he would even laugh about it on tv.

The english make me laugh, i cannot believe i watched that moron on tv when i was a kid, in jimmy fix it shows with all his kids friends, lol
There's plenty more where that came from....

I've no doubt there are people on mainstream Saturday night TV even now who got up to much the same things as Savile did.

I was chatting with my mates about it..... there's one man in particular who is a nailed on cert for being a massive dodgy paedo and he's the UK's best loved national treasure and all that bollocks.

The whole Savile circus pantomime will repeat itself when he dies....and the BBC will still not be dismantled as it rightfully should be as being a publicly funded accessory to child-abuse, but this guy is really hanging on in there.

Last edited by truthspoon; 04-01-2015 at 12:06 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 12:02 PM   #14
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
And as usual you have no point nor sense.
Not to those devoid of sense.

I can almost hear the clicks and whirs as your brain tries to figure out what I'm saying. Don't worry about it Paul. Just don't get up to too much mischief.

Last edited by truthspoon; 04-01-2015 at 12:03 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 12:19 PM   #15
andy1033
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,657
Likes: 1,537 (885 Posts)
Default

We have two instances here that the uk gov protects high level criminals, just because they have skills the uk gov thought they were using.

Like i said, just because people have skills does not mean they have a right to use them. So we can see form both crowley and saville, that uk never prosecuted these people to keep them from harming others, just because the uk was ok with them practising something dark.

So we have two instances here of what the uk gov does.

Like i said just because you can do something, does not mean you should. Both of these practised the dark side of human spiritual beliefs. They should of been prosecuted to make sure they never harmed anyone. The gov was and is there to protect the public, not to let people whom think they have a right just because they can.

If everyone practised the darkside of there nature, the world would be chaos.

So we have two people here, that we know that the uk gov purposely never prosecuted or stopped from doing harm to others, or committing crimes, so they could just use them because of there skills.
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 12:21 PM   #16
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I do not think i missed the point, i think the uk gov thought he had some skill and used him like crowley.

Obviously all groups over the world have there own, but i was pointing out what i think the uk gov does. If they find people like that they will use, them, and they will get away with anything, like i shown.

All countries at the top do this.

So crowley is no different than rasputin, the mad monk.

Crowley and saville if they were normal people would be locked up for what they did. But obviously there victims mean nout to the uk gov whom used these people, and let them do what they want.
^^
Thats the point of this.

Love the fact that uk, namely english think they have these special people. But they assume that other countries do not have them also.

Saville, and crowley are no different to rasputin. Same thing going on. There is people in all main countries like this being used by there gov, why do you think they created the masonic societies, to make sure they could find the best ones whom have influence on society. Most masons have no skills, but the masonic network is set up to find those in society with skills whom get anywhere in the society network, so they work for the ptb.
^^
You have to remember most masons get nowhere as they have no skills.

The point of this is that uk gov did not protect its society from saville as they thought they could use him.
^^
Thats the point.

Not everyone follows the darkside, and govs are supposed to protect society from people following the darkside of there nature.
The Difference being of course that Saville after his death was proven to have abused under aged kids sexually, while A Crowley never has and is known for being the founder of a slowly growing religion, centered on individuality.

You see this is how Conspiracy videos work...

Saville, famous, was maybe an occultist... there for a Satanist set the rule man kind.

Crowley, famous (more so after his death) was a massively influential occultist, there for a Satanist set to the rule the world.

It all makes sense!! lol

You see they both know about the triangle and its qualities.. and have both had initiations, there for how can we ever come to any other conclusion other than them both working for the Dark Lord?

We have cracked it!

How many magick orders do you actually know about? are you aware that some of them are different?, have their own initiation process and foundations?

I mean the conspiracy movement has been going for a while now and for some people they seem more dumbed down than they did before this whole movement gathered so much momentum.

I would hasten a guess that this video was created by Christians as well..

Last edited by thirdwave; 04-01-2015 at 12:27 PM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 12:26 PM   #17
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Not to those devoid of sense.

I can almost hear the clicks and whirs as your brain tries to figure out what I'm saying. Don't worry about it Paul. Just don't get up to too much mischief.
Well thanks for filling us in on your little experience there , but like I say, all very pointless.

We know what you mean when you say sense.

One man with triangle, hurts kids!..
One man with another triangle!!, must hurt kids!!!..


Its just some of us run the risk of actually thinking more, we are usually deemed as wackos by you "logical" people

Last edited by thirdwave; 04-01-2015 at 12:26 PM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 12:28 PM   #18
andy1033
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,657
Likes: 1,537 (885 Posts)
Default

Thirdwave - How do you know what crowley did.

We have saville here, saying one thing and doing another, opposites. How do you know that crowley never went and did that thing, with anal sex with young boys.

There is no evidence he did not do this, and only crowley fans seem to have sworn he did not.

Doing what one wants shall be the whole of the law.
^^
What a load of rubbish, no one should go beyond the freewill of others. Society should protect minors, as they clearly do not have a mind to make a proper judgement on when to have sex.

So what if people followed crowley. Lots of humans whom followed there darkside have followers. Even Vlad the impaler is immortalised by society in the form of dracula. The worst humans have many followers.

Just because humans used to sacrifice to the sun before christianity all over the world, and could do it, does not mean they should. Loads of darkside religions have come and stayed for along time.

Do not tell me that the bbc or mi5 or the police had not heard of saville.
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 04-01-2015 at 12:30 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 12:30 PM   #19
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Thirdwave - How do you know what crowley did.

We have saville here, saying one thing and doing another, opposites. How do you know that crowley never went and did that thing, with anal sex with young boys.

There is no evidence he did not do this, and only crowley fans seem to have sworn he did not.

Doing what one wants shall be the whole of the law.
^^
What a load of rubbish, no one should go beyond the freewill of others. Society should protect minors, as they clearly do not have a mind to make a proper judgement on when to have sex.

So what if people followed crowley. Lots of humans whom followed there darkside have followers. Even Vlad the impaler is immortalised by society in the form of dracula. The worst humans have many followers.

Just because humans used to sacrifice to the sun before christianity all over the world, and could do it, does not mean they should. Loads of darkside religions have come and stayed for along time.

Great post Andy..... I can tell you have a lot of empathy.... unlike some round here.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 01:03 PM   #20
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Thirdwave - How do you know what crowley did.
Hu?

Because History is there to be researched, not guessed?

You have just sucked up ever ounce of shit in that video and your asking

Should you not ask the incredibly bias, misleading and presumptuous video that question?

Quote:
We have saville here, saying one thing and doing another, opposites. How do you know that crowley never went and did that thing, with anal sex with young boys.
We also have many people coming out claiming Jimmy was a kiddie fiddler, Crowley?, We have the OTO and a mass of his books.

With your logic then we could accuse anyone we like of being a kiddie fiddler.. right?

Do you understand the concept of Evidence?



Quote:
There is no evidence he did not do this, and only crowley fans seem to have sworn he did not.
That is not how it works young fellow, if it did I would call you a kiddie fiddler because you have no evidence of not being one, and to take your logic even further then you have also just addressed the fact that when people say one thing they mean another, there for I think its not shocking that you seem to lack composure with all this stuff..

Quote:
Doing what one wants shall be the whole of the law.
^^What a load of rubbish, no one should go beyond the freewill of others. Society should protect minors, as they clearly do not have a mind to make a proper judgement on when to have sex.
Ones will, is not simply what one wants... Why are you taking a view when you obviously have not even bothered to read anything by him?

I could go for a walk at night and be attacked with a knife. I punch the guy and KO him, When I woke up that morning though, did I want to punch a guy?... Did I will it?

Do what thou wilt shall be the hole of the law, Love is the Law, Love under Will... We all know when he spoke about will, he was talking about the will behind magick, not going out and doing an action.. HE WAS A MAGICIAN.

You do not been to rape a child via magick, and in case you had not notice there are a good few who manage it fine with out a wand and cape.

Will is what you WILL the spell to be.

Quote:
Do not tell me that the bbc or mi5 or the police had not heard of saville.
Im sure many did...
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:52 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.