Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 18-12-2014, 07:23 AM   #61
the illuminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
maybe they do maybe they dont...what do they say?

i have read the book. take it literally and, well, just takin' care of infidels, right?

is there a disclaimer in these books? you know, one that says one is not to take the "word of god" literally? i didn't think so...

and if one were to accept such a book as the "word of god", why would they ever think not to take it literally?

if you ever read this book, which by the way is islam, why would you ever think its a peaceful loving inclusive religion? according to the book, its not. kind of like the bible...
Can you show me the part in the book where it says slaughtering kids is kosher/ halal?

Last edited by the illuminator; 18-12-2014 at 07:23 AM.
the illuminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 07:26 AM   #62
the illuminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Wondering what god had in mind is as fruitless as imagining how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. There are lots of non-muslim Abrahamic faith followers who don't follow every bad bit of advice in their respective holy books. Why would you think muslims were any more dilligent? If they were all as gung ho about the infidel bits as you'd like to believe, the world would be in a far more violent state than it is.
Good reasoned post.

You would have thought on this Board of all the places on the internet, people wouldnt buy in the MSM islamophobia bullshit. I can see right through it, why can't some of the posters on this thread?
Old 18-12-2014, 07:29 AM   #63
the illuminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandy_legs View Post
Oh fuck that rhetoric and let's just face facts. Islam is evil. Murdering bunch of bastards. What the fuck is wrong with these people.
Case in point.

Get your head outta yer arse mate.
Old 18-12-2014, 09:03 AM   #64
futureshock28

If we make it through, by say the year 3000, the civilisation will look back and sheak their heads at the primitive, deceptive and controlling notions of our modern religions.
futureshock28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 11:13 AM   #65
knowthyself1

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam 7 View Post
The cube is the original temple of solomon and the focus of jewish worship. To explain WHY people would do this requires an understanding of the "devil" energy frequency.
And on that note it's worth mentioning that Islam is a Lunar worshipping religion.
The temple of Solomon is as it is told in traditions of old isn't intended to mean an actual place. It is a alagorical representation of your own house. The only place where true divinity can manifest once the masculine and feminine (sun and moon) come into unison and balance with each other.
knowthyself1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 11:17 AM   #66
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the illuminator View Post
Good reasoned post.

You would have thought on this Board of all the places on the internet, people wouldnt buy in the MSM islamophobia bullshit. I can see right through it, why can't some of the posters on this thread?
They either willingly refuse to look in that direction, or they aren't half as smart as they proclaim themselves to be.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 11:19 AM   #67
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureshock28 View Post
If we make it through, by say the year 3000, the civilisation will look back and sheak their heads at the primitive, deceptive and controlling notions of our modern religions.
If we make it to 3000, the religious will be viewed as the most subversive freaks on the planet, is my guess.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 12:05 PM   #68
silverspoon

Rumour going around saying the suspect had gold teeth and tattoos, hope we can find some info on this?
silverspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 04:12 PM   #69
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

considering that the taliban represents islam is like saying that fred phelps was a spokesperson for christianity.
both are fundamentalist freaks and do not represent 'everyman'.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 09:40 PM   #70
mrclub
Inactive

A David Icke forum is a very difficult place to discuss things sometimes!
I pondered today if this was a false flag..
mrclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 10:17 PM   #71
wingwang

The news reports last night looked unconvincing and reminded me of this:

wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 10:25 PM   #72
mrclub
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingwang View Post
The news reports last night looked unconvincing and reminded me of this:

Yeah i remember that.
mrclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 10:38 PM   #73
porridge
Banned

Quote:
I have been meditating on the causes of this and hope to add to the debate. I do wish to highlight cult brainwashing as a part cause of the problem, without wishing to offend sincere followers of faith.

As we know energy flows where attention goes. The cube is one model of mind-control programming. This is seen in Revelation in the Bible and in Islam as the Kaaba, which literally means cube.

The cube is the original temple of solomon and the focus of jewish worship. To explain WHY people would do this requires an understanding of the "devil" energy frequency.
I dont know where you got that info from, but I have never heard anything about the Kaaba being originally a Jewish temple.

The name Kaaba does mean cube & is very similar to Kabbala which also means cube.

Definitely Saturn symbolism someone said on here it went back to Lord Shiva & was originally a Hindu place of worship.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2014, 06:22 AM   #74
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
I dont know where you got that info from, but I have never heard anything about the Kaaba being originally a Jewish temple.

The name Kaaba does mean cube & is very similar to Kabbala which also means cube.

Definitely Saturn symbolism

someone said on here it went back to Lord Shiva & was originally a Hindu place of worship.
Yes, that's what I've found through studying, however it wouldn't surprise me if there was a kaaba/kabbalah connection (how ironic THAT would be) inasmuch as all religions are derivatives/variants of the same esoteric system. Bear in mind the 'ka' and 'ba' in ancient Egyptian cosmology also.

(I know this isn't the thread topic, just wished to add.)

Last edited by decode reality; 19-12-2014 at 06:29 AM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2014, 11:14 PM   #75
rooey

Smile

Quote:
I have been meditating on the causes of this and hope to add to the debate. I do wish to highlight cult brainwashing as a part cause of the problem, without wishing to offend sincere followers of faith.

As we know energy flows where attention goes. The cube is one model of mind-control programming. This is seen in Revelation in the Bible and in Islam as the Kaaba, which literally means cube.

By focusing on the black cube five times a day the worshipper has the potential to take on the energy that this represents. Some islamic militants start to wear black clothing and are drawn to the black flag, and want to live a life of jihad, to become the person of their focus.

We are all a mix of good and bad. Dark evil forces you chose to ignore, but by tapping into a certain dark energetic frequency the believer becomes possessed and this is the root cause of how these massacres occur whether it be by illuminati or lone wolves.

very intersting thank you
Old 20-12-2014, 02:33 AM   #76
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Yes, that's what I've found through studying, however it wouldn't surprise me if there was a kaaba/kabbalah connection (how ironic THAT would be) inasmuch as all religions are derivatives/variants of the same esoteric system. Bear in mind the 'ka' and 'ba' in ancient Egyptian cosmology also.

(I know this isn't the thread topic, just wished to add.)
Yes very true & Im pretty sure the kabbalah links back to Egypt like all so called Jewish mysticism.
Old 20-12-2014, 10:09 PM   #77
msmoorad

On Tuesday, seven foreign-trained terrorists with suicide vests strapped on their bodies slipped into military-run public school in Peshawar city near Pakistan-Afghan border and committed the bloodiest terrorist attack Pakistan has seen in its history. They opened fire indiscriminately on boys, girls and teachers during nearly eight hour siege of the school compound.

By the time the military commandos killed the seven terrorists – they had killed 137 students and ten staff members including one lady teacher who was burned alive by the terrorists. Military has identified the terrorists being Uzbeks and not the Pushtun who make the bulk of Taliban movement fighting US-NATO occupation of Afghanistan.

Pakistani terrorist militant group Tehrik-e-Taliban (TTP) has taken credit for the massacre. The Jewish-controlled western mainstream media always try to associate these butchers with anti-Israel Afghan Taliban. However, both groups have totally different agenda. Afghan Taliban are fighting against the foreign occupation and are friendly toward Pakistan. Their leaders have condemned the terrorist attack. On the other hand, TTP wants to destroy Pakistan as a single nation. They are fighting Pakistan military to weaken it in line with Lt. Col. Ralph Peters (US National War Academy), a military analyst at the Pentagon, who proposed the Balkanization of the Middle East in his article titled Blood Borders – advocated the incorporation of the NWFP into Afghanistan and the creation of an independent Baluchistan, carved out of Baluch areas of Pakistan and Islamic Iran and protected by US-Israel. Pakistani Baluchistan is estimated to hold 25.1 trillion cubic feet of gas and 6 trillion barrels of oil. Read more here and here.

Pakistani jets and ground forces have killed 59 militants in a north-western tribal region near the Afghan border in retaliation to the school shooting, the army said on Friday.

Several Pakistani sources have blamed CIA-Mossad-RAW and Afghan intelligence agencies behind the terrorist attack on the school. On December 17, on Pakistan television, Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Saeed leader of Jamaat ud-Dawa, blamed India and its allies for the massacre.

On Wednesday, Pakistan’s prime minister Nawaz Sharif lifted ban on death penalty for terrorists as recommended by politicians, army and the religious leaders, which has been condemned by the so-called “humanitarian wars” leaders in the West. Death penalty is still practiced in several US states including Texas, Florida, California, South Carolina, Virginia, and Tennessee.

On December 16, Tony Cartalucci, an investigative journalist wrote: “Attempts by the Western media to reduce this recent attack to mere “extremism,” preying on global audiences emotionally, provides impunity for the state-sponsors of the (Pakistani) Taliban – those funding, arming, and directing their operations across the region, and then benefiting from their horrific consequences. It appears, just as in Libya, Syria, and Iraq, the West and its allies are waging a proxy war in Pakistan as well. Attempts to exploit the tragedy in Peshawar compound this insidious agenda. Those across Pakistan’s political landscape must understand that their is no line these foreign interests are unwilling to cross in achieving their agenda – be it a line crossed at a perceived ally’s expense, or a perceived enemy’s expense.”

On December 19, American academic and radio talk-show host, Kevin Barrett, Ph.D, posted at the Veterans Today news website that the massacre at Peshawar military school was carried out by the “American Deep State and its allies India and Israel. Listen to Jim Fetzer comments on Sydney hostage taking and the massacre in Peshawar.

“The US empire – sorry I should call it Bankster Empire – created the Pakistani Taliban to destabilize Pakistan. The ultimate aim is to take down Pakistan’s nuclear capability. Secondary aim: demonize Islam in general and Empire’s Afghan enemies in particular,” Barrett said.

“Israel and India eagerly joined the project. They both have their own reasons wanting to destabilize, dismember and destroy nuclear-armed Pakistan,” Barrett added.

“Today it is the Indian intelligence, RAW – unleashed by the genocidal Islamophobe Narendra Modi – that has the most hand-on control on the so-called “Pakistani Taliban”. But the US Deep State, with its deep pockets with narcotics trafficking, still in the picture,” Barrett said.
A “conspiracy theory” no longer means an event explained by a conspiracy. Instead, it now means any explanation, or even a fact, that is out of step with the government’s explanation and that of its media pimps
msmoorad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2014, 11:05 PM   #78
porridge
Banned

Funny Sandy hook & this school shooting were only a few days apart.
Old 23-12-2014, 07:04 AM   #79
sylviav
Inactive

Don't know why the world press is making such a fuss about this particular incident, there's a shoot-up very nearly every day in Pakistan. Only two days before the school killings two suicide bombers blew up in the middle of a crowd outside a Church killing 86 people and there wasn't the slightest word about it in the press.
sylviav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2014, 03:07 PM   #80
stratajam

Wait, so now this is a false flag too?
stratajam is offline   Reply With Quote