Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 06-01-2015, 11:03 PM   #301
multisync

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
Your hat picture reminded me of this lady, Amanda Barrie, famous actress from the UK.

Not sure if Amanda was a mason, but one of her husbands was.

Quote:
In 1967 Barrie married theatre director Robin Hunter, and stayed with him until the mid-1980s; the couple had no children; he died in 2004.[4][5] She came out as bisexual in her autobiography, It's Not a Rehearsal; On the 12th September 2014 she married her long term partner Hilary Bonner.[6]
She married once and now lives with a woman.. You must have a right giggle every time you make shit up to post here....
multisync is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 12:01 AM   #302
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post

I've never worked for them.
None of the main posters around here forgot when you said you have worked with the CIA. With is for bro!!
Old 07-01-2015, 01:19 AM   #303
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
I think TAV-ington is already one of them
lol

When I read his post
Quote:
Whatever the path, we are all equal in death.
I realized this.

DK who threw that phrase down his throat......watered down Jesuit garbage. Equal if your not into the occult, but never mind them ever listening.

Even Jesus said there are things far worse then death. Meaning a spiritual death. (or to a lesser degree hundreds of lives worth of karma to work it out). That's a terrible road to walk down.....you have gotten this far, and some choose to throw it all away.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 07-01-2015 at 01:25 AM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 03:19 PM   #304
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by multisync View Post
She married once and now lives with a woman.. You must have a right giggle every time you make shit up to post here....
On screen husbands.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 06:10 AM   #305
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
None of the main posters around here forgot when you said you have worked with the CIA. With is for bro!!

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 07:09 AM   #306
pepsi78

Quote:
lol

When I read his post I realized this.

DK who threw that phrase down his throat......watered down Jesuit garbage. Equal if your not into the occult, but never mind them ever listening.

Even Jesus said there are things far worse then death. Meaning a spiritual death. (or to a lesser degree hundreds of lives worth of karma to work it out). That's a terrible road to walk down.....you have gotten this far, and some choose to throw it all away.
Yes it is, these muffin heads want to pull us down into garbage and make us live by their standards, this is really the problem, this garbage hive structure they have created with these things that they infest you with.

Last edited by pepsi78; 08-01-2015 at 07:26 AM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 07:53 AM   #307
eastbeast

Quote:
Yes it is, these muffin heads want to pull us down into garbage and make us live by their standards, this is really the problem, this garbage hive structure they have created with these things that they infest you with.

What would make it so easy, were that even to be true, is that people like you are so convinced its possible.
Thats the easy part really.
Once people believe they can be controlled and manipulated the rest is easy.
Old 08-01-2015, 11:08 AM   #308
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastbeast View Post
What would make it so easy, were that even to be true, is that people like you are so convinced its possible.
Thats the easy part really.
Once people believe they can be controlled and manipulated the rest is easy.
Superglue did me a good favor when he said that "black and white" is used for mind control the other day. I didn't know that aspect of it, and I wouldn't of known to block it off. It worked!!! Also, If you don't know an archon is possessing you for instance, how do you even know how to block it off??? Copper *cough cough*lol. Dooby added to the equation with the work on "X" how it is used as a lock. How would you know your being "locked" down from your higher charkas??

So, in this respect knowledge is power.

Words out bro!!!! lol

Last edited by wendypeace27; 08-01-2015 at 11:25 AM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 12:03 PM   #309
ksigmason

Quote:
I've never denied that I worked with them, but "working with" is not the same as "working for."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 01:41 PM   #310
iamwhoam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
I've never denied that I worked with them, but "working with" is not the same as "working for."
omg. How is this guy not thrown off the forum? An open admission like this? He's a mason, and he's worked with the CIA? And he's on the David Icke forum? Give me a break. Get lost.
Old 08-01-2015, 06:53 PM   #311
pepsi78

Quote:
I for one did not know, wow, I'm speechless. These people are dangerous.

I wonder what he did for the CIA, clean their toilets, I don't think so, probably worked on intel, disinfo, gathering information.

I'm in a way surprised but at the same time not shocked and I was expecting this from a guy like him.

Basicly all masons are like cops, police, in this cop social structure, police society. Even movies from Hollywood usualy depict good cop bad cop movie garbage, with cops everywhere, to promote this garbage cop society.

This is basicly the babylonian-roman type of society with police social structure, an ego centric based social structure that is headed for doom.

The reptile cop police, hahhaha. Join masonry and become a repie T-rex.

We should ask Ksig mason if he has grown dinosaurus reptilian skin yet.
Old 08-01-2015, 06:57 PM   #312
pepsi78

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
omg. How is this guy not thrown off the forum? An open admission like this? He's a mason, and he's worked with the CIA? And he's on the David Icke forum? Give me a break. Get lost.
I'm sure it does not stop here and that the masons are involved into magic ritual stuff, like spiritual spying, chaneling to manipulate you with the help of the spirits, it's called OFF WORLD POLICE stuff.

The Illegal police force that is not reconised by the creator. Self proclaimed police men.

Masonry = Satan's deputies, Satan is the Sheriff.

I think they are into this stuff, we are hitting the hot spot, they practice dark occultish spirituality, they may dial on you to find out info, spy on you, manipulate you.

I hope they all rot in HELL along with the old spirits of abominations that manipulate and decive, they all go nice in HELL and leave us the HELL alone.

Last edited by pepsi78; 08-01-2015 at 07:00 PM.
Old 08-01-2015, 06:58 PM   #313
tavingon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
I take it you deplore free speech and democracy.
tavingon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 07:04 PM   #314
pepsi78

Quote:
Originally Posted by tavingon View Post
Democracy is not freedom, it's just a system where the majority rules.

For example democracy has nothing to do with freedom of speech and human rights, it's just a way of governing by the vote of majority. It is an absolete system that you build empires out of. It is a system without options and alternatives.
Old 08-01-2015, 07:06 PM   #315
tavingon
Inactive

Quote:
Democracy is not freedom, it's just a system where the majority rules.

For example democracy has nothing to do with freedom of speech and human rights, it's just a way of governing by the vote of majority. It is an absolete system that you build empires out of. It is a system without options and alternatives.
Or do you prefer autocracy?
tavingon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:27 PM   #316
christ4life

Quote:
I'm sure it does not stop here and that the masons are involved into magic ritual stuff, like spiritual spying, chaneling to manipulate you with the help of the spirits, it's called OFF WORLD POLICE stuff.

The Illegal police force that is not reconised by the creator. Self proclaimed police men.

Masonry = Satan's deputies, Satan is the Sheriff.

I think they are into this stuff, we are hitting the hot spot, they practice dark occultish spirituality, they may dial on you to find out info, spy on you, manipulate you.

I hope they all rot in HELL along with the old spirits of abominations that manipulate and decive, they all go nice in HELL and leave us the HELL alone.
Pepsi means Satan in Egyptian apparently.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:31 PM   #317
pepsi78

I did not even know, I use to love Pepsi, drank if everyday until I found out how bad it is since they put all the crap in it now days. This is my legacy of drinking tons of Pepsi for years in a row until i finally stopped drinking it years ago.

Pepsi is actually a dreamer, means dreamer.

Last edited by pepsi78; 08-01-2015 at 08:37 PM.
Old 08-01-2015, 10:09 PM   #318
de la source

Quote:
Originally Posted by tavingon View Post
Which democracy? The democrat/republican, conservative/liberal polarities. Only rich and powerful people (or puppets manipulated by them) can become presidents or prime ministers. True democracy was possible when we had small societies (I'm not saying that it was the case, but the possibility was there). We are animals with spirit. The animals need to comply to nature's law, not the spirit. When we all become spirit, we will be able to get rid of our "mark of the beast". But our leaders don't want this to happen. That's why everything from media, to politics, to technologies are made to encourage our animal behavior. Their ultimate goal would be that we become like ants: a hierarchy of workers under one leader. Imagine a whoèe society organized like freemasons or the military.

Last edited by de la source; 08-01-2015 at 10:10 PM.
de la source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 10:10 PM   #319
multisync

Quote:
I did not even know, I use to love Pepsi, drank if everyday until I found out how bad it is since they put all the crap in it now days. This is my legacy of drinking tons of Pepsi for years in a row until i finally stopped drinking it years ago.

Pepsi is actually a dreamer, means dreamer.
So you admit you dream of Satan
multisync is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 10:30 PM   #320
pepsi78

Quote:
Originally Posted by multisync View Post
So you admit you dream of Satan
Pepsi is a dream drink, a magical potion, mana. It was the idea of the soft drink. It is the potion of where your dreams come out of

Want to dream drink some pepsi sort of say, not the actual drink just the concept of what pepsi means.

I dream of everything, not my fault the devil slips into my dreams.

I personaly think you are hot wired into the matrix