Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 03-12-2014, 09:05 PM   #1
mim525
Inactive

Exclamation {Bashar and solipsism**

Having come across Bashar on youtube his view on life is quite solipsistic. He believes that if you change your outlook on the world the whole world will change according to your perception of it, which in a very literal sense is true but often leads to ignorance and is quite egoistic. He doesn't seem to talk a lot about finding the real truths that is in which we all, collectively, contribute to whats real and happening. Instead he'd rather preach that the truth is what you want it to be, so if for say i was a fan of jimmy savile and when i saw the allegations that come out and the scandal that he was , i could according to Bashar, just change my view of it so my view views the truth which i want the truth to be, so being a fan of savile i'd just become part of the ostrich society and stick my head in the ground and pretend that nothing exists apart from what i want exists. So how could, if we all applied bashars solipsistic new age crap into our lives, solve the global problems which plague us? Unless i'm totally misunderstanding what hes on about, i think hes just a conman who's playing on peoples hopes and dreams to make some quick dollar.
mim525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 09:10 PM   #2
mim525
Inactive

The truth hurts, but lies destroy you.
mim525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 09:12 PM   #3
artardfiesta

there is a discussion about this in the reptilian forum
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 09:24 PM   #4
gremlin

The human race has been so divided because of religion and culture that we are so consumed by NOW that we simply don't understand that their could be another way.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 03:53 AM   #5
swamideva

I got into Bashars message for a while. There is a lot of truth in there, and also much new age BS. I would say he is a psy-op disinfo agent.

His emphasis on being positive is a typical new age philosophy. Just ignore the negative all that is dark and evil and it will go away. This is true from an individual solipsistic perspective.

It does not change the collective reality that only a short plane ride away, there is war, famine, torture and and a myriad of evils taking place.

He seems to be saying stick your head in the sand. Do not forget when you have your head in the sand you have to be on your knees with your arse in the air so that tptb can give it to you in the rear end.

He seems to be promoting Wetico a psycho-spiritual disease of the soul, has anybody asked him a question ablut that?
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 04:12 AM   #6
metak88

I don't know about you, but I think his approach is kinda funny... I like it.
That's why I can laugh and have some fun even though the world around us is burning up and falling apart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
He seems to be saying stick your head in the sand. Do not forget when you have your head in the sand you have to be on your knees with your arse in the air so that tptb can give it to you in the rear end.
Make sure not to drop the soap, swami! Didn't he said that somewhere around the 2025, first ET mother-ships will be landing on this planet and after that humans and some other ETs will interbreed and create new hybrid race or whatever???

Last edited by metak88; 04-12-2014 at 04:13 AM.
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 04:19 AM   #7
Cryptoverse

Quote:
I would say he is a psy-op disinfo agent.
I came to the same conclusion. He claims his channel source must be good because he is the same vibrational frequency as Darryl is... What he doesn't know is AI does channeling, and it can fabricate any vibration to the channeler... I spoke about technological channeling here:
http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/1...y-ops-new.html
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 04-12-2014 at 04:24 AM. Reason: added more
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 04:34 AM   #8
ritchs

Quote:
Originally Posted by metak88 View Post
I don't know about you, but I think his approach is kinda funny... I like it.
That's why I can laugh and have some fun even though the world around us is burning up and falling apart.

Make sure not to drop the soap, swami! Didn't he said that somewhere around the 2025, first ET mother-ships will be landing on this planet and after that humans and some other ETs will interbreed and create new hybrid race or whatever???
Good gawd, I'll be dead or too old to breed with a pretty reptilian in 2025, can't they come sooner.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 04:43 AM   #9
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
I came to the same conclusion. He claims his channel source must be good because he is the same vibrational frequency as Darryl is... What he doesn't know is AI does channeling, and it can fabricate any vibration to the channeler... I spoke about technological channeling here:
http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/1...y-ops-new.html
Good point about AI. Most think that AI is being developed by humans, yet few consider that there are high developed and technological ET races that have perfected AI.

I doubt what you say here:

Quote:
I would venture to theorize every single piece of channeled information, originates from an artificial intelligence(AI) mind controlling the channeler. You may not agree with that notion, but I think we could potentially agree that at least some channeled material likely comes from AI.
If there are ET's out there concerned with humanities present predicament, then the must also have some means of communication with us. They do it seems have a policy of non interference and respect our free will, (unlike the ET's who get the most publicity).

I know many alternative researchers who doubt the validity of channeled information including David Icke, yet they all agree upon the validity of Barbara Marciniak's work.

We must also remember that we are dealing with disinformation here and for disinformation to work it must contain a high degree of truth inlaid with subtly and cleverly placed falsehoods.

Last edited by swamideva; 04-12-2014 at 04:47 AM.
Old 04-12-2014, 05:03 AM   #10
indolering

Quote:
I got into Bashars message for a while. There is a lot of truth in there, and also much new age BS. I would say he is a psy-op disinfo agent.

His emphasis on being positive is a typical new age philosophy. Just ignore the negative all that is dark and evil and it will go away. This is true from an individual solipsistic perspective.

It does not change the collective reality that only a short plane ride away, there is war, famine, torture and and a myriad of evils taking place.

He seems to be promoting Wetico a psycho-spiritual disease of the soul, has anybody asked him a question ablut that?
I agree, swami. I know very little about Bashar, but one person I respect has written of him warning us of involvement with his nonsense. Sometimes I rely on intuition to guide me in these things.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 05:04 AM   #11
rooey

good point re disinfo.

read also that disinfo also works inhibiting cognitive functions, the brain doesnt like bullcrap and by having untrue information stored alongside true information. the brain then has a hard time linking up with other true information even if its relevant to the stored information.

also with spiritual disinfo.. if something is believed too heavily, say an ideal was created by your subconscious or by you halfway through a really uplifting video.. then your creative self will go to work molding things to fit your path into that idealised super self image you have created.. now that doesnt sound so bad but what happens if your subconscious programs are mostly negative? well then potentially you will create negative scenarios and they will work with other negative sources allready existing within yourself to extract more energy from you and those around. also why its bad is it is taking the story away from you.. with things so not clear, it is perhaps dangerous going headfirst into someone elses story and fitting your frame into a dangerous story board.

Last edited by rooey; 04-12-2014 at 05:09 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 05:21 AM   #12
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
good point re disinfo.

read also that disinfo also works inhibiting cognitive functions, the brain doesnt like bullcrap and by having untrue information stored alongside true information. the brain then has a hard time linking up with other true information even if its relevant to the stored information.

also with spiritual disinfo.. if something is believed too heavily, say an ideal was created by your subconscious or by you halfway through a really uplifting video.. then your creative self will go to work molding things to fit your path into that idealised super self image you have created.. now that doesnt sound so bad but what happens if your subconscious programs are mostly negative? well then potentially you will create negative scenarios and they will work with other negative sources allready existing within yourself to extract more energy from you and those around. also why its bad is it is taking the story away from you.. with things so not clear, it is perhaps dangerous going headfirst into someone elses story and fitting your frame into a dangerous story board.
Good point the law of attraction at work. If we choose to limit ourselves within belief systems, we will attract information that reinforces that belief.

If that belief is disinformation and it makes us feel comfortable, contradictory information that causes cognitive dissonance will be rejected.
Old 04-12-2014, 05:43 AM   #13
Cryptoverse

Quote:
I know many alternative researchers who doubt the validity of channeled information including David Icke, yet they all agree upon the validity of Barbara Marciniak's work.
Her work is something I haven't checked out much, but it still likely came from an AI if she was channeling it IMO. There are both benevolent and malicious AIs.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 05:48 AM   #14
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Her work is something I haven't checked out much, but it still likely came from an AI if she was channeling it IMO. There are both benevolent and malicious AIs.
Then check her out. Arbitrary comments do not constitute truth.

Old 04-12-2014, 06:05 AM   #15
swamideva

Sowing the seeds of doubt.

IMO doubt is healthy and a prerequisite for awareness and growth.

Though investigation is necessary it is not wise throw the baby out with the bathwater, because of a feeling and denying intellectual discernment.

Intellect and intuition both have their place a predominance of one over the other can lead to imbalance.

Old 04-12-2014, 06:19 AM   #16
tortle

Bashar has the best info out there.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 07:44 AM   #17
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
Bashar has the best info out there.
Dead Right....

Many here don't seem to understand you create your own personal reality.

An example... The main way the NWO keep us tied in Knots is the economic thing. For 99% of people on Earth, life is a continual struggle, working 9 to 5 just to keep fed and the bills paid... this the reality of life.

Now that doesn't mean it has to be your reality. You can pretend you live in abundance, daydream you are wealthy, 'think positive', if you like, and if you work at it and believe it , you will change your circumstances and attract abundance. That's simply a fact. It does work.

You haven't changed every bodies world, you've created your own personal belief bubble, which surrounds only you, the rest of the world carries on, until the people change it.

The example OP gives of savile is ridiculous, no one is suggesting such a thing. Your beliefs cannot change other people , just effect which type of people you attract.

So, if some one was totally convinced there were no child molesters in the world, although this belief is not true, their unconscious mind would draw to them a reality to conform to this belief. So they would never notice media coverage of such activities, and would not attract such people to themselves in daily life. Their belief is wrong, the saviles still exist, but NOT IN THIS PERSONS WORLD.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 08:03 AM   #18
swamideva

So the OP's definition of solipsism is inadequate.

That does not change the fact the Bashars message is basically solipsistic and ignores and denies the objective reality of what is transpiring on Earth.

We can change our personal subjective reality by changing our individual perceptions of how we see the world. That does not change the world only individual perception.

A positive attitude is necessary to make this world a better place, though avoidance of negativity creates imbalance, and plays into the hands of our evil overlords.

We all have a negative shadow aspect to ourselves that gains power in darkness, secrecy and in the shadows. Ignoring a problem does not make it go away.
Old 04-12-2014, 08:20 AM   #19
metak88

Quote:
So the OP's definition of solipsism is inadequate.

That does not change the fact the Bashars message is basically solipsistic and ignores and denies the objective reality of what is transpiring on Earth.

We can change our personal subjective reality by changing our individual perceptions of how we see the world. That does not change the world only individual perception.

A positive attitude is necessary to make this world a better place, though avoidance of negativity creates imbalance, and plays into the hands of our evil overlords.

We all have a negative shadow aspect to ourselves that gains power in darkness, secrecy and in the shadows. Ignoring a problem does not make it go away.
Nah... you're missing the point...

What Bashar says is more along the lines - hey, bad shit happened to you? No need to worry... realize that it was 'you - that self higher up the command chain' that chose this for you... it's for 'your' and 'its' experience and learning... don't like what's going on around you? Why, just shift to another parallel coexisting reality by focusing on your excitement, you dummy! What's the problem? You're already shifting through billions of them every second... time to choose one with really good anime...

Last edited by metak88; 04-12-2014 at 08:21 AM.
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:29 AM   #20
swamideva

This thread is about Bashar and solipsism. This is being avoided.

It seems like the followers of Bashar need a good reality check.

I recommend.

Last edited by swamideva; 04-12-2014 at 09:30 AM.