Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 09-10-2014, 09:10 AM   #1
serpentine

Default UKIP to break the mould of British politics?

Seats in two by-elections up for grabs today.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...lock:Position3

Wins in both for UKIP would signal the game is up for the 2 party system.

Last edited by serpentine; 09-10-2014 at 09:11 AM.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 10:22 AM   #2
kaiser

Wow I didnt realize this was today the msm not piping up much but that said i havent had the telly on much at all this week.

The way I see it and I share Brian Gerrish's view, UKIP exists to weaken the conservative vote and we will have another coalition next general election but instead of two partys it will be all of them giving the effective dictatorship to continue screwing us all over. Vote and be complicit I say unless you have a good indy candidate to go for.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 10:50 AM   #3
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Seats in two by-elections up for grabs today.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...lock:Position3

Wins in both for UKIP would signal the game is up for the 2 party system.
Controlled opposition to fool people like you into believing there's a choice of a third party..

Well done for falling for it.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 11:12 AM   #4
wandering_sufi

Quote:
Clacton
UKIP 56%
Conservatives 24%
Labour 16%
Liberal Democrats 2%

Heywood and Middleton
Labour 47%
UKIP 28%
Conservatives 16%
Lib Dems 5%
Interesting, looks like Labour has overtaken in H&M

Maybe Cameron was right, a vote for UKIP is a vote for labour

- Henry Kissinger

Last edited by wandering_sufi; 09-10-2014 at 11:12 AM.
wandering_sufi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 11:19 AM   #5
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
Controlled opposition to fool people like you into believing there's a choice of a third party..

Well we know howTPTB try to control the opposition ....

grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 11:31 AM   #6
kaiser

'It's a very tragic situation': Nigel Farage's sadness after death of the pilot who threatened to kill him after election day plane crash

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rash-dead.html

did it crash? Did it?? some of the photos of Farrage look posed why photograph a man like that surely you should be busy getting him to the hospital no time for photos?

For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 09-10-2014 at 11:32 AM.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:33 AM   #7
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Wow I didnt realize this was today the msm not piping up much but that said i havent had the telly on much at all this week.

The way I see it and I share Brian Gerrish's view, UKIP exists to weaken the conservative vote and we will have another coalition next general election but instead of two partys it will be all of them giving the effective dictatorship to continue screwing us all over. Vote and be complicit I say unless you have a good indy candidate to go for.
I agree, though my vote will be abstention, as none of the parties represent my interests.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 11:34 AM   #8
protocol

Cameron is an idiot. In every election since 1997 we've been consistently moving towards a more European style of voting - with more and more people simply unable to tell the difference between labour and tory, and not caring which gets in, they freely exercise their protest vote - mainly till now by voting Libdem or perhaps BNP, but now more Green and UKIP too. This is in stark contrast to the US style two party system which held firm from 1945-83.

Had Cameron had the balls to let go of the past, accept we aren't going to have a two party US style of government - 1997 may well be the last outright win for the conservative party - and endorsed the alternative vote like france, tories would win future elections on 2nd preference votes - or second rounds like the French. Polls show the country remarkably split fairly much 50:50 right/left.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:36 AM   #9
protocol

Quote:
'It's a very tragic situation': Nigel Farage's sadness after death of the pilot who threatened to kill him after election day plane crash

did it crash? Did it?? some of the photos of Farrage look posed why photograph a man like that surely you should be busy getting him to the hospital no time for photos?

Farage has had cancer and been in a serious car crash, chased around by drunk UAF scots, so probably used to near death situations!
Old 09-10-2014, 11:37 AM   #10
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by protocol View Post
Cameron is an idiot. In every election since 1997 we've been consistently moving towards a more European style of voting - with more and more people simply unable to tell the difference between labour and tory, and not caring which gets in, they freely exercise their protest vote - mainly till now by voting Libdem or perhaps BNP, but now more Green and UKIP too. This is in stark contrast to the US style two party system which held firm from 1945-83.

Had Cameron had the balls to let go of the past, accept we aren't going to have a two party US style of government - 1997 may well be the last outright win for the conservative party - and endorsed the alternative vote like france, tories would win future elections on 2nd preference votes - or second rounds like the French. Polls show the country remarkably split fairly much 50:50 right/left.
Labour won in 97 you mean

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 09-10-2014 at 11:38 AM.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:38 AM   #11
grannie27

Quote:

Yes and these pictures were shown on the ITV/SKY/BBC news all day long ,now who was the reporter present ??

Also strange was the Pilot who failed to kill Farage that day ,came back and wanted to shoot Farage ...then he killed himself ...nothing to see here folks .
Old 09-10-2014, 11:48 AM   #12
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Well we know howTPTB try to control the opposition ....

That was a classic publicity stunt that worked very well on people like you.

They can create fake wars, are you telling me you dont think they can pull a publicity stunt off like this?
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
Old 09-10-2014, 11:50 AM   #13
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Yes and these pictures were shown on the ITV/SKY/BBC news all day long ,now who was the reporter present ??
Yes and thats the publicity they wanted to create.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:52 AM   #14
kaiser

Nigel even kept his shoe on!

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 09-10-2014 at 11:53 AM.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:57 AM   #15
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Nigel even kept his shoe on!
He kept both shoes on.

The camera man got there pretty quick but failed to get any footage of the actual crash

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 09-10-2014 at 11:57 AM.
Old 09-10-2014, 12:16 PM   #16
grannie27

Quote:
Yes and thats the publicity they wanted to create.
The Media fucking HATE Farage and UKIP ,all we are told,by every talking head is that they are a Racist party ,full of fruitcakes and loonies ....how does that publicity thing work again ...remind me
Old 09-10-2014, 04:46 PM   #17
john white

Fabian Society briefing against UKIP

http://www.fabians.org.uk/wp-content...eft-Final4.pdf

"Labour seats directly under UKIP threat include: Great Grimsby, Dudley North, Plymouth Moor View, Rother Valley and Rotherham. "

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 04:53 PM   #18
madbomber

Quote:

That's a pretty fair assessment in my view. Independent candidates are thin on the ground and even if the odd few did get elected, their power to effect any meaningful change would be limited. I think another coalition is all but guaranteed, though its composition is pretty much anyone's guess at the moment. What we can say though is that we are going to get royally screwed no matter which party (or combination thereof) gets in.
madbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 05:03 PM   #19
aronia

Thumbs up Ron Paul is another Controlled opposition

Quote:

Ron Paul is another Controlled opposition
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 05:26 PM   #20
northern star

Hes a warmonger, upper class toff who wants to take away our civil liberties in order to put more draconian security in place. How is that breaking the mould? Re-enforcing it more like.

Last edited by northern star; 09-10-2014 at 05:27 PM.
northern star is offline   Reply With Quote