Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 28-09-2014, 03:43 PM   #1
cosmo99

Default ISIS - Clear As Mud

This deserves its own thread!!! So brilliantly put....

In case you are confused about what is happening in the Middle East. A reader to the Daily Mail sent in a recap entitled ‘Clear as mud’

Quote:
If you are starting to get confused by who is doing what, why, where or how in the Middle East then one Daily Mail reader, known as Aubrey Bailey, has made it ‘Clear As Mud’ with the following:

“Are you confused by what is going on in the Middle-East? Let me explain. We support the Iraqi government in its fight against Islamic State (IS/ISIL/ISIS). We don’t like IS but IS is supported by Saudi Arabia whom we do like. We don’t like President Assad in Syria. We support the fight against him, but not IS, which is also fighting against him.

“We don’t like Iran, but the Iranian government supports the Iraqi gov’t against IS. So, some of our friends support our enemies and some of our enemies are our friends, and some of our enemies are fighting our other enemies, whom we don’t want to lose, but we don’t our enemies who are fighting our enemies to win.

“If the people we want to defeat are defeated, they might be replaced by people we like even less. And, all this was started by us invading a country to drive out terrorists who weren’t actually there until we went in to drive them out – do you understand now?”

http://www.newstalk.com/In-case-you-...he-Middle-East
Speed of Saturn =9.69 km/s....Methuselah, oldest in Bible at 969 years...435 members in US HOR 435+534=969...Bin Laden Killed on 831st Day Obama was in office 831+138=969....Cost of Obama's stimulus 831 billion 831+138=969...12 signs of Zodiac total 912, 912=912+9x1x2=930+039=969....Bin laden born 3/10/1957 1608 days before obama 1608+8061=9669..Israel founded 5/14/1948, 1948=19x48=912+9x1x2=930+039=969...14/5, 231 days left of year 231+2x3x+1=237+732=969...On & On it goes always to Saturns 969
cosmo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2014, 04:21 PM   #2
ooberman

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post
This deserves its own thread!!! So brilliantly put....

In case you are confused about what is happening in the Middle East. A reader to the Daily Mail sent in a recap entitled ‘Clear as mud’

Brilliant!
ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2014, 04:21 PM   #3
onenarrowdoor
Inactive

Just about covers it.
onenarrowdoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2014, 04:44 PM   #4
red_dragon81
Inactive

oh what a tangled web we weave... sounds like a soap opera
red_dragon81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2014, 05:56 PM   #5
ex sheep

How people can't see it is beyond me, its so simple, hidden right in front of your face.
Old 28-09-2014, 07:02 PM   #6
kaiser

Just seen it on the headlines page, awsome!!

Im gunna print it out and display it form my car window. People always seem to stop and read a notice in a car window i find.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2014, 07:09 PM   #7
pigfarma

If only Screaming Lord Such and the Raving Looney Party still existed....

I would be interested to hear his stance on our fake war
He would make far more sense than the bunch of muppets we have controlling the world right now !
pigfarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2014, 07:49 PM   #8
lobuk

Brilliant this. Shows the absolute insanity of it all.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2014, 09:07 PM   #9
illuminumnuts

Thumbs up Political Asylum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigfarma View Post
If only Screaming Lord Such and the Raving Looney Party still existed....
Ha ha, Sutch may not be with us any more, but the Loony Party lives on I believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_dragon81 View Post
oh what a tangled web we weave... sounds like a soap opera.
Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
I would love to see all of them sitting round the table arguing what to call their new threat.

'Let's call it ISIS!' 'No, let's call it ISIL!' 'I say we just go with IS!'

In the end, they all just got confused and went with all three, as and when it came into their heads, and none of them have a clue what term they used the previous day. All the public need to know is that all three of them have made imminent threats; regardless of whether there is any specific intelligence about there being an imminent threat.

Oh, and are they an 'Al Qaeda' affiliate or not? To begin with, they were 'worse than, and separate to, 'Al Qaeda''. I saw BBC News today and was reassured that they are definitely an 'Al Qaeda' affiliate though. Maybe 'Al Qaeda' sent in one of their Lieutenants, the 'White Widow' possibly, and recruited them into their movement.

Finally, how the hell are we supposed to know who we are arming in Syria? I thought there were supposed to be 'Al Qaeda' units operating against Assad in South Syria, among other radical muslim groups, and this is why we didn't arm them last year. They have already labelled U.S., U.K. and Aussie muslims travelling to Syria to join these groups and fight Assad as 'terrorists', even passing police state legislation in the U.K. to combat the perceived trend, but they now want to arm these groups to the hilt to challenge ISIL. We must all wholeheartedly put our faith in our God fearing leaders and firmly believe that they will get this conundrum right. Nothing to do with getting rid of Assad though.

In conclusion, all we will now get from the mass media, when discussing the Syrian problem, is that it is a 'complex issue'. The people creating the bullshit; the people wrapping the bullshit up and sending it to the mass media outlets; the people at the mass media outlets delivering the bullshit to the masses; anyone involved with the whole production line of the neverending bullshit in any way whatsoever; ...they are all just totally lost and treading poo in a vast ocean of bullshit. This is what happens when you crouch down and carelessly drop endless turds for years on end, without keeping track of where you dropped all your turds, what type of turds they were, how smelly the turds were, how big or small the turds were and without giving your stinky arse the occasional wipe. Even village idiots all around the country are probably going 'What the hell is going on here?' and so they should. Can it really get any more surreal than it already it has done? I don't think so, but we will see...
I said something similar a few weeks back. I think it is good for everyone to at least try and make sense of it, then put it into their own words. Who is next then?
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 28-09-2014 at 09:14 PM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 08:39 AM   #10
Dude111

Quote:
.......Are you confused by whats going on in the middle east.......
No I am not...... I CAN CLEARLY SEE THE AGENDA!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 08:58 AM   #11
bluebirdgr

War is a business. Those who profit from war dont care with whom they are at war. God thanks they have war. The more war the better.
The American taxpayer pays more than one US billion dollars per day (!!) for that new war versus ISIS. No matter who ISIS is, there is big money for those who get that tax payers money. Since they dont give that money to the Syrian people you can bet where that money will go to: US Weapons industry, US aviation industry, US mercenary services, US security services, Halliburton, etc.

Some elites do and did always profit from war. A period of peace is bad for their income and dangerous for their business. If there is no war and no enemy then you'll have to create that enemy.

During the past 15 years that elite has learnt about how to create enemies and how to use MSM for advertising that enemy. There's an enemy propaganda and a successful brainwashing system working very well today. That allows them to create enemies whereever they want and as long as they like them to exist.
Don't get me wrong: This isnt any government who creates the enemies. It's the war mongering elite who creates them and who needs them for their business. The government is just being lobbied by that elite and the government has to react to the MSM propaganda announced by the elites.

Last edited by bluebirdgr; 29-09-2014 at 08:59 AM.
bluebirdgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 09:01 AM   #12
i_am
Premier Subscribers

I posted this yesterday

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...0&postcount=14

It was on John Pilger's FB page 4 days ago.

Last edited by i_am; 29-09-2014 at 09:14 AM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 09:03 AM   #13
newjersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
How people can't see it is beyond me, its so simple, hidden right in front of your face.
They don't have to be clever anymore, people are so dumbed down now they don't seem to have even one inquisitive brain cell in there head. Every poll i have seen, including one in my local newspaper has been in support of bombing ISIS in Iraq and i have no doubt after a few more "they are coming for us" stories, they will also support troops on the ground.
newjersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 09:09 AM   #14
grannie27

Great ...
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 09:28 AM   #15
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by newjersey View Post
They don't have to be clever anymore, people are so dumbed down now they don't seem to have even one inquisitive brain cell in there head. Every poll i have seen, including one in my local newspaper has been in support of bombing ISIS in Iraq and i have no doubt after a few more "they are coming for us" stories, they will also support troops on the ground.
The polls are not real and neither are the people who create them "Normal people" they are PR companies hired by Government to push the agenda .

just like many of the comments you read in the papers ,all faked for the most part .
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 09:56 AM   #16
kaito

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
The polls are not real and neither are the people who create them "Normal people" they are PR companies hired by Government to push the agenda .

just like many of the comments you read in the papers ,all faked for the most part .
The same, for the most part, can be said of the writers of "Official" History Books.

Truth is Hate for those that Hate the Truth

Laugh and the World laughs with you...
Troll and the World laughs at you....promise...
kaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 12:12 PM   #17
wandering_sufi

Saudi Arabia don't support ISIS..

propaganda

- Henry Kissinger

Last edited by wandering_sufi; 29-09-2014 at 12:26 PM.
wandering_sufi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 12:54 PM   #18
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_sufi View Post
Saudi Arabia don't support ISIS..

propaganda
Saudi Arabia is 100% behind ISIS...the wahabis are the root of all evil....
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 12:55 PM   #19
ooberman

Most of us on these forums are aware of the 'ISIS Scam Propaganda'

Do you think we should have a thread in 'Today's News' to get maximum
coverage. All of the fake stories could go in there, and any new comers
can go right to that thread first before having to sift through all the
bull shit.

If it's permitted would someone go ahead and get the thread started?

I will post this message in a few of the other ISIS Threads
ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 12:57 PM   #20
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooberman View Post
Most of us on these forums are aware of the 'ISIS Scam Propaganda'

Do you think we should have a thread in 'Today's News' to get maximum
coverage. All of the fake stories could go in there, and any new comers
can go right to that thread first before having to sift through all the
bull shit.

If it's permitted would someone go ahead and get the thread started?

I will post this message in a few of the other ISIS Threads
I'm not fully aware of the !S!S scam propaganda?...can you explain it to me?...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote