Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 02-09-2014, 05:27 PM   #1
legalcrimes

Default Second American journalist beheaded

Second American journalist beheaded by ISIS terrorists

A new video has been posted on the internet purported to show Islamic State militants beheading American journalist Steven Sotloff.

The Associated Press and the SITE Intel Group, an organization that tracks the online activity of terrorist groups, both reported on Tuesday that the video had been posted online, barely two weeks after the group formerly known as ISIS published a similar clip of American photojournalist James Foley suffering from the same fate at the hands of the group.

The White House could not immediately confirm the authenticity of the video, but pres secretary Joshua Earnest said during a briefing on Tuesday that the administration’s “thoughts and prayers” are with Sotloff’s family.
Sotloff, 31, was kidnapped near Aleppa, Syria in August 2013. Upon release of the Foley video last month, the Islamic State demanded that United States President Barack Obama cease attacks on the group, or else Sotloff could be the next to be killed.

Last week, Sotloff’s mother posted a minute-and-a-half-long video plea asking Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to release her son.

SOURCE
Old 02-09-2014, 05:40 PM   #2
blackbriar

Also here:

NY Times
blackbriar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 05:52 PM   #3
savonarola
Banned

I see Camoron the Zion-nazi extraordinaire is going in with all guns blazing, begging, nay IMPLORING, the sheeple to give him carte blanche to murder Iraqi and Syrian people ASAP .....

Now this is the DIF and nobody here should fall for this.

Just watch, though.
savonarola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 05:54 PM   #4
fusrodah

It's another fade-to-black job before the beheading is shown. Aftermath is video footage this time instead of a still picture.

Haven't found a version with audio yet but I'll give a full description if/when I do.

Don't think me sick, I need to know if it's as hokey as the last one.
fusrodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 05:55 PM   #5
fusrodah

Old 02-09-2014, 06:09 PM   #6
frase

Let's see the video then and the "grieving siblings" this should be a laugh......
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:11 PM   #7
frase

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalcrimes View Post
Second American journalist beheaded by ISIS terrorists

A new video has been posted on the internet purported to show Islamic State militants beheading American journalist Steven Sotloff.

The Associated Press and the SITE Intel Group, an organization that tracks the online activity of terrorist groups, both reported on Tuesday that the video had been posted online, barely two weeks after the group formerly known as ISIS published a similar clip of American photojournalist James Foley suffering from the same fate at the hands of the group.

The White House could not immediately confirm the authenticity of the video, but pres secretary Joshua Earnest said during a briefing on Tuesday that the administration’s “thoughts and prayers” are with Sotloff’s family.
Sotloff, 31, was kidnapped near Aleppa, Syria in August 2013. Upon release of the Foley video last month, the Islamic State demanded that United States President Barack Obama cease attacks on the group, or else Sotloff could be the next to be killed.

Last week, Sotloff’s mother posted a minute-and-a-half-long video plea asking Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to release her son.

SOURCE
I always rememeber David Icke calling the SITE intelligence group the SHITE intel group, run by a Zionist called Rita Katz..........the "mother" seems fake to me....
Sorry. After foley bullshit I won't be buying this one.
Old 02-09-2014, 06:11 PM   #8
doctor fish

Link!?

I want to see with my own eyes if more Hollywood FAKE!!!
Old 02-09-2014, 06:14 PM   #9
bandy_legs
Inactive

Nothing on the gore sites yet people....calm yourselves.

Liveleak state they won't show it

Last edited by bandy_legs; 02-09-2014 at 06:16 PM.
bandy_legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:18 PM   #10
wildhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandy_legs View Post
Nothing on the gore sites yet people....calm yourselves
anno...the fucking sick bastards...

but you bet if it was one of their relatives in this situation they would be on here squealing like a pig on a spit
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:34 PM   #11
fusrodah

Ok, here goes, so we see another high quality production intro showing Obama's response to the Foley beheading and saying that he will not stop attacking ISIL.

Cut to Sotloff kneeling in a similar desert location (but not identical) to the Foley video. He gives a VERY calm speech, almost identical to Foley's, about how US foreign policy has signed his death warrant. Similar camera angles and quality etc. to the Foley vid. He talks less about his family than Foley did and more about the US campaign. It's all very vitriolic and anti-western (I'll knock up a transcript if it's not on the MSM yet). Seems a lot windier than the Foley vid and Sotloff has more hair and beard than when he was presented at the end of the Foley vid. This is consistent with the amount of time elapsed.

Jihadi John is back, same guy for my money, with the same old melodramatic challenges to "You, Obama..." while gesturing with his knife, which looks the same too. Sotloff still looking VERY calm.

You know the drill, John approaches the captive (looking a lot paler now, but still calm), grabs his chin and does the same quick sawing motion across his neck as with Foley. Video fades to black before any visible injury or blood. At this angle it would be very easy to see the knife cutting into the flesh if it really was. It doesn't.

I've censored this, just so people who don't want to see it don't see it by accident. Video sweep from left to right of the corpse. Head balanced on stomach. Looks like Sotloff.

EDIT: forgot to add final scene. Captor presents British captive and states he will be killed if all nations who have entered the 'evil alliance' with the US don't back off.

My conclusion: Almost frame for frame identical to the Foley vid, except for the video aftermath instead of still image. Anyone who thought the Foley vid was suspicious is not going to be convinced by this.

Last edited by fusrodah; 02-09-2014 at 06:53 PM.
Old 02-09-2014, 06:43 PM   #12
electric sheep

At least they've managed a bit more blood this time
electric sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:53 PM   #13
badnewsat10
Inactive

just saw the video now. hooked up microphones,no sweating from the victim and no panic when he deliveres his word perfect speach.

this was not the actions of a man waiting to get his head cut off.

confused.com/isisstageschoolformorons
badnewsat10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:57 PM   #14
wildhorse

from pictures it looks like the executioner is sawing with the blunt side of the blade....just like in foleys execution.

These men were mentally tortured, not knowing if this was gunna be the real one or if it was just another practice for the camera.

Whats the point of even discussing this with you sick cunts pulling smiley faces about more blood.

Again I think its real (thanks for the sensitive blur tho, fusradoh)
Old 02-09-2014, 07:02 PM   #15
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

well we can surely all agree on one thing regardless of fake or true beliefs

we don't like jihadi john or his mates

Old 02-09-2014, 07:06 PM   #16
wildhorse

I think 'Jihad John' is just a sick piss take...like some bloke you know down the pub who sells dodgy fags...yeah what a great way to tie in the english muslim agenda
Old 02-09-2014, 07:07 PM   #17
fusrodah

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
from pictures it looks like the executioner is sawing with the blunt side of the blade....just like in foleys execution.
Honestly wildhorse, from the footage I would say I'm 100% sure he doesn't cut his throat. Sorry to be graphic but from that angle, after 1 or 2 hard slices you would see the knife disappearing into his neck. It stays at exactly the same position anterior to the neck for 5 or 6 seemingly violent slices before the fade.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:09 PM   #18
uprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post

These men were mentally tortured, not knowing if this was gunna be the real one or if it was just another practice for the camera.

Whats the point of even discussing this with you sick cunts pulling smiley faces about more blood.

Again I think its real (thanks for the sensitive blur tho, fusradoh)
Are you being sarcastic?
uprising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:09 PM   #19
frase

Getting the popcorn out....sitting back watching the charade....
Any "grieving parents" yet?
Old 02-09-2014, 07:09 PM   #20
bandy_legs
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by badnewsat10 View Post
just saw the video now. hooked up microphones,no sweating from the victim and no panic when he deliveres his word perfect speach.

this was not the actions of a man waiting to get his head cut off.

confused.com/isisstageschoolformorons
Jees...once again....a beheading novice....have you ever seen any of the Zetas be headings....especially the chainsaw one....two guys sat against a wall, one gets the chainsaw and the other just sits there cool as fuck...doesn't even react when the chainsaw nicks his arm...

Anyway...yep...very slick production again, not sure if the voice is the same, more distinct this time and sounds like a black Londoner to me. Feet look odd but that might be dust covered on them

What I don't get is why they are producing these slick graphic productions and in between these videos are releasing shitty ones? And don't these fuckin idiots realise this is just going to bring more shit down on them?

The next guy is British as well.....
bandy_legs is offline   Reply With Quote