Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 23-08-2014, 12:12 PM   #1
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default History from a different perspective John Harris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HfIOYXAN7k Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2_HxOmA39A part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z2FyzmfEJE Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWWqFSxj2kQ Part 4

Anyone find part 5 please post.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:13 PM   #2
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,748
Likes: 372 (250 Posts)
Default

Seems like a bit of an idiot who knows very little about history to me.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:56 PM   #3
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
Seems like a bit of an idiot who knows very little about history to me.
What's a bit of an idiot? what part of his body is the idiot?
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 12:36 AM   #4
reverendjim
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 8,306
Likes: 1,348 (822 Posts)
Default

history has always been written by the victors.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 07:37 AM   #5
felixk
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boodle's
Posts: 1,519
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
what part of his body is the idiot?
His mouth.
felixk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 09:53 PM   #6
slimithy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 324
Likes: 142 (89 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
Seems like a bit of an idiot who knows very little about history to me.
John Harris is the reason a hell of a lot of people have woken up from the control system, can't be that much of an idiot can he.
slimithy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 11:41 PM   #7
brianthebrain
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,883
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimithy View Post
John Harris is the reason a hell of a lot of people have woken up from the control system, can't be that much of an idiot can he.
he is also the reason why a lot of people have woken up with the bailiffs banging on the door.

he is not just any old idiot, he is an idiot thats dangerous to know
brianthebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 08:59 PM   #8
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianthebrain View Post
he is also the reason why a lot of people have woken up with the bailiffs banging on the door.

he is not just any old idiot, he is an idiot thats dangerous to know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZLHzLTFPXA

5th September 2014 - Marstons threaten to remove a vehicle from private property claiming they have access to the PNC database of vehicles. They have no authority to take property and after confirming he has read the Removal of Implied Rights of Access, he is committing a Trespass if he remains. If asked to leave and he does not, he is committing the offence of Aggravated Trespass. The bailiff seems quite keen for the police to be called as in many cases they assist the debt collector in the intimidation tactics he is attempting to employ. The police corporation is often very keen to help out other Corporations when it comes to revenue collection. The "notice" posted on the vehicle was put onto the debt collectors vehicle and by the many sticker marks, lots of people are doing the same. The fake bailiff left without seizing anything.


Very dangerous for bailiffs.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 09:43 PM   #9
felixk
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boodle's
Posts: 1,519
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianthebrain View Post

he is not just any old idiot, he is an idiot thats dangerous to know
About three years ago I had to visit a friend in Hemel Hempstead. That evening as I drove out of the town towards the M1 I noticed a Tesco store and decided to stop to buy a couple of things. At the checkout I glanced across to the till next to me and there he was! It was only blinking John Harris himself. I have to say I was very disappointed to see him using a fiat debt note to purchase his goods. Perhaps secretly he recognises the value of that tenner?
Anyway, I loitered. I needed the answer to a question. I had to know. Wouldn't everyone want to know? Wouldn't everybody do the same? When he left the store I followed him to the car park. He walked towards his car. He opened the boot. I couldn't resist it. As he was putting his shopping away I casually walked between his car and the next to check his windscreen. I had the answer to my question. There it was right in front of my eyes. John "statutes aren't law" Harris was displaying a valid tax disc. How I chuckled as I walked away.

Last edited by felixk; 05-09-2014 at 09:45 PM.
felixk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 01:42 AM   #10
brianthebrain
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,883
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZLHzLTFPXA

5th September 2014 - Marstons threaten to remove a vehicle from private property claiming they have access to the PNC database of vehicles. They have no authority to take property and after confirming he has read the Removal of Implied Rights of Access, he is committing a Trespass if he remains. If asked to leave and he does not, he is committing the offence of Aggravated Trespass. The bailiff seems quite keen for the police to be called as in many cases they assist the debt collector in the intimidation tactics he is attempting to employ. The police corporation is often very keen to help out other Corporations when it comes to revenue collection. The "notice" posted on the vehicle was put onto the debt collectors vehicle and by the many sticker marks, lots of people are doing the same. The fake bailiff left without seizing anything.


Very dangerous for bailiffs.
is there another vid where the bailey leaves empty handed after been bamboozled by the ''law'' ?

The statement that a trespasser refusing to leave commits aggravated trespass is untrue. he just continues being an ordinary trespasser. but anyway with drawing implied rights of access and trespass aggravated or otherwise has fuck all to do with JH

in fact aggravated trespass arises from one of those statutes that JH and freemen in general so disprove of

it would have been funny if the guy would have said, thats not law that's a stature and doesn't apply to me. I wonder what the freeman would have said to argue with that

Last edited by brianthebrain; 06-09-2014 at 01:45 AM.
brianthebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:18 AM   #11
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
is there another vid where the bailey leaves empty handed after been bamboozled by the ''law'' ?
Yes

The statement that a trespasser refusing to leave commits aggravated trespass is untrue. he just continues being an ordinary trespasser. but anyway with drawing implied rights of access and trespass aggravated or otherwise has fuck all to do with JH

in fact aggravated trespass arises from one of those statutes that JH and freemen in general so disprove of

it would have been funny if the guy would have said, thats not law that's a stature and doesn't apply to me. I wonder what the freeman would have said to argue with that

Then if the statute didn't apply to the 'person' what is a 'human being' doing there in the first place?

The person has turned himself into human being and a human being can not act upon another human being without a contract. This is why we are legal and lawful/corporate and human being.

The bailiff is there representing a corporation. So the bailiff has to remain in coroporate mode. So the human being owning a car remains a human being, the two can't communicate in persons.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:20 AM   #12
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
The statement that a trespasser refusing to leave commits aggravated trespass is untrue. he just continues being an ordinary trespasser. but anyway with drawing implied rights of access and trespass aggravated or otherwise has fuck all to do with JH
https://network23.org/freebeagles/cr...ated-trespass/

(1)A person commits the offence of aggravated trespass if he trespasses on land and, in relation to any lawful activity which persons are engaging in or are about to engage in on that or adjoining land , does there anything which is intended by him to have the effect—
(a)of intimidating those persons or any of them so as to deter them or any of them from engaging in that activity,
(b)of obstructing that activity, or
(c)of disrupting that activity.

This one I am confused about too, have to look deeper into this one.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 07:06 PM   #13
felixk
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boodle's
Posts: 1,519
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post

The person has turned himself into human being and a human being can not act upon another human being without a contract.
Is that so? So in a FOTL system of "cause no harm or loss" where everyone is a human being, action can only be taken against someone who has caused harm if the human beings bringing that action are in a contract with the human being who caused harm. If there is no contract a murderer could walk free by saying "There is no contract".
Interesting.....
felixk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 12:28 PM   #14
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,748
Likes: 372 (250 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimithy View Post
John Harris is the reason a hell of a lot of people have woken up from the control system, can't be that much of an idiot can he.
He is misleading people, sometimes telling lies, that is idiotic to me because you always get found out.

He is in error to assert that the Law of the Sea applies on land and that the 'Freemen' in England at the time of Magna Carta were the Barons. The number of Free peasantry was small at that time but they certainly existed and why has he left out the town citizens?

If he wants to see how the Law operated in the Middle Ages there are plenty of Court records available to see how the common people were dealt with.

I wonder why he insists James I was Catholic? He tells us an outright lie when he says that when Queen Anne took the throne she had seventeen children who then all 'miraculously' died (and his attitude is - conspiracy). All of Anne's 17 children were dead before she took the throne; the last one dying 2 years beforehand, so why does she need to lie?

There's more but I'll leave that for now.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 12:45 PM   #15
slimithy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 324
Likes: 142 (89 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
There's more but I'll leave that for now.
You didn't even need to go that far, if I wanted a history lesson I would have done my own research. I would never pay attention to any of Johns history work let alone yours, because ALL OF IT is bullshit. History is only written by the winners, and none of it will ever help me to lead a better life in the future.
The simple fact is, JH has taught many people how our country works with his work on contract law.
That is all I have ever been interested in and that is all I will ever be interested in, that was enough for me to wake up and start thinking for myself, and probably the same for a lot of other people.
And that alone, was my point. Who gives a rats ass about fake history.
slimithy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 01:29 PM   #16
brianthebrain
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,883
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimithy View Post
You didn't even need to go that far, if I wanted a history lesson I would have done my own research. I would never pay attention to any of Johns history work let alone yours, because ALL OF IT is bullshit. History is only written by the winners, and none of it will ever help me to lead a better life in the future.
The simple fact is, JH has taught many people how our country works with his work on contract law.
That is all I have ever been interested in and that is all I will ever be interested in, that was enough for me to wake up and start thinking for myself, and probably the same for a lot of other people.
And that alone, was my point. Who gives a rats ass about fake history.
IF you are basing your knowledge of contract law on the musings of JH, then your are with out a doubt wrong about what you think you know.


you have gone from a state of ignorance to a state of being incorrect. im not sure that that is a net gain ?

JH bases ALL his '' teachings'' on giving a false history of, the legal system, political system or the royal family.

he is very skilled at condensing complex issues that might take decades of study to fully understand, in to tabloid type headlines that seem to make sense to an audience that are a) below mean IQ level and b) that have an inherent mistrust about the system. The problem is just about everything he says in support of his point is wrong. So therefore his conclusion are also wrong, some dangerously so


Its actually worse than that, he starts off with his conclusions and then creates or omit ''facts'' to show himself to be correct and then presents it as a considered course of study to a gullible audience

Last edited by brianthebrain; 07-09-2014 at 01:34 PM.
brianthebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:22 PM   #17
felixk
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boodle's
Posts: 1,519
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimithy View Post
The simple fact is, JH has taught many people how our country works with his work on contract law.
I disagree. Harris has demonstrated quite clearly he knows very little about contract law.
felixk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 05:12 AM   #18
msbpunk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Birmingham UK
Posts: 1,099
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I don't think historical or legal accuracy is important or even relevant to Mr Harris. It's not about that, it's about sounding like he knows what he is talking about to the rubes. Just like a snake oil salesman using "fancy medical speak" to sell his wares.
Until he can establish his "benign dictatorship", of course
msbpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 05:15 AM   #19
msbpunk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Birmingham UK
Posts: 1,099
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixk View Post
I disagree. Harris has demonstrated quite clearly he knows very little about contract law.
Or about his "right" to not pay tax or National Insurance on his income.
msbpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 08:24 PM   #20
mckeever
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 205
Likes: 20 (11 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbpunk View Post
Or about his "right" to not pay tax or National Insurance on his income.
You think that a right actually exists for taxes? Like a natural right where a minority of human beings some how magically give them selves a right to take certain portions of your income? Do you consider yourself a sane person?

Any thing that involves violence is not a "right", it is a wrong. Taxation is violence, therefore it is wrong. What I earn from the fruits of my own labour is mine to spend how ever I choose. You, nor some politicians will never have the right to tell me otherwise and threaten me with violence, kidnapping and imprisonment for deciding what I do with my earned labour.
mckeever is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:42 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.