Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 06-08-2014, 11:22 AM   #1
fudgetusk

Default they can only interbreed for so long

The elite interbreed to pass on the reptilian genes. But interbreeding causes physical problems eventually. So their days are numbered. One day soon they will be producing sick babies that no reptilian ghost will want to possess.

fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:45 AM   #2
aronia

Post I come from an royal bloodline

I come from interbreed royal bloodline and i dont have any physical problems nor do any of my own closets family.

The interbreed is not only passing on the reptilian genes, but also for createing the right bloodlines -also for family alliances, giveing the offspring the right physic applitys and other specific talents.

Specially the merovingian bloodline - the most gifted bloodline of them all.

its also the jesuit papecy`s favorite bloodline.

Last edited by aronia; 06-08-2014 at 12:01 PM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 02:35 PM   #3
silent screams

The elite have been inbreeding for so long now that their bloodlines have become resilient to genetic mutations.
silent screams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 05:33 PM   #4
metacomet

I am sure they have it down to a science by now. Haspberg lips (or w/e) are probably a thing of the past.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 07:54 PM   #5
jaga8
Inactive

DNA genetics have been stored for a few thousand years so the most powerful breading programs can be maintained, some children of royal bloodlines and selected people could well have been the direct relation from very ancient kings, queens and ascended masters. DNA is very important as this will create the type of species that can host the correct entity, this is something that the higher powers that be will not let go to waste.
jaga8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:16 AM   #6
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaga8 View Post
DNA genetics have been stored for a few thousand years so the most powerful breading programs can be maintained, some children of royal bloodlines and selected people could well have been the direct relation from very ancient kings, queens and ascended masters. DNA is very important as this will create the type of species that can host the correct entity, this is something that the higher powers that be will not let go to waste.
Unless they did make mistakes (many of them) and their genetic information could not exist well in an Earth that was 5th dimensional- or rather thrive. Which would translate as infertility and defects, both in which we see clearly in bloodline folks. The weird ears, mouths, eyes....etc.

I heard from channeling from positive ETs, "that the Archons thought they would be able to push themselves on to us forever, but are in effect making us sick and we are dying as a result".

So "sickly" is the right word when it comes to bloodline individuals.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 07-08-2014 at 12:19 AM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 09:06 AM   #7
fudgetusk

I think Princess Diana was brought in to ensure Prince Charles' offspring didn't look weird like him. His DNA mixed with someone too close in relation would have spawned uglies.

fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote