Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 16-07-2014, 09:05 AM   #1
boots
Banned

Default NAZI Testimonies to Holocaust

The subject was brought up about the testimonies of those who were participant's in the Holocaust of Jews and other human's considered to be inferior by the Nazi regime.

The main denier argument is to try and cast doubt, to dismiss these confessions as being cohered by torture, which is a weak argument to base the denial of the Holocaust on given that testimonies are but one of convergence of evidences proving that Hitler and the Nazi government has a final solution for the Jews of Europe.

Quote:
Josef Klehr (October 17, 1904, Langenau, Upper Silesia – August 23, 1988, Leiferde) was an SS-Oberscharführer, supervisor in several Nazi concentration camps and head of the SS disinfection commando at Auschwitz concentration camp.

Quote:
“ Jews never gassed? No? Yes, I have already been asked about that. ...Three elderly ladies come to visit us here. That is such an official society. They always want to support us a little bit, to give us a present on our birthdays, and so on, and one of them asked me once if people were gassed in Auschwitz? I said - I will tell you openly and honestly, but if it were someone else, I would have answered that I did not know. But because it is you, I will tell you precisely, that people were gassed. And anyone who maintains that there are no gassing....Yes, I don't understand him, he must be crazy or on the wrong.... When you are three, four years in Auschwitz and experienced everything, then I cannot get myself to lie about it and say that no gassings were ever conducted.[9]
—Josef Klehr, "Auschwitz-"Direkt von der Rampe weg..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Klehr
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2014, 09:14 AM   #2
boots
Banned

Default Oswald Kaduk

Oswald Kaduk.

Quote:
In 1939 he joined the Allgemeine SS and in 1940 he was drafted into the Waffen-SS. He was sent to the Eastern Front, but due to various illnesses and stays at military hospitals he was posted to Auschwitz in 1941. At first he was assigned to watch tower duties in 1942, then became Blockführer and finally Rapportführer.[1] One prisoner reported that he had a weakness for schnapps.[2]

Kaduk was considered "one of the cruelest, brutalest, most vulgar"[3] of SS men at Auschwitz:
"In the evening rollcall one late summer's evening of 1944, a prisoner was missing. Inmates present had to wait until the missing prisoner was accounted for. Kaduk and another Rapportführer beat the prisoner until he fell to the floor several times. [...] Eventually the prisoner remained on the ground lying on his back but still alive. Using all their strength, Kaduk and the other Rapportführer trod on the prisoner's ribcage with the heels of their boots — according to the declaration of the court — until his ribs cracked. They did not cease [...] until the prisoner was dead."[4]
Historian Andrew Roberts in his book The Storm of War recounted Kudak's practice of handing Jewish children balloons just before they were murdered with a phenol injection to the heart at a rate of ten children per minute.[5]

Kaduk witnessed the mass murder of people in gas chambers, and describing his SS colleagues inserting the Zyklon B gas, he said:
"It's hard for me to say. But I have personally seen it. Only the doctors gave the orders to insert the gas. I have even seen SS men who were supposed to be involved in gassing operations cry. And to them, the then doctor, Dr. Mengele said, 'You have to do it'. He said... I can remember Theuer well. I knew him from... was my fellow countryman, been a young man. And he said, 'You have to do it.' He did it, with tears in his eyes. He inserted it and immediately shut the hatch. I was there."[6]
—Oswald Kaduk, "Auschwitz, Stimmen."
Kaduk is also known for Kaduk's chapel,[7][8] a tiny tower between the barracks and the main camp of Auschwitz.
After the war

After Germany's surrender, Kaduk worked in a sugar factory in Löbau.[3] In December 1946 he was recognized by a former prisoner and consequently arrested by a Soviet military patrol.[3] In 1947, a Soviet military tribunal sentenced him to 25 years hard labour, but he was reprieved in April 1956.[3]

Kaduk then went to West Berlin, working at hospital as a nurse. Despite his violent reputation at Auschwitz, he earned himself the nickname "Papa Kaduk" among patients.[9]

In July 1959 Kaduk was again arrested, and appeared in the Auschwitz Trials in Frankfurt where he was one of the main accused. On August 19, 1965 the court sentenced him to life imprisonment for murder in ten cases, and joint murder in at least one thousand cases.[3] Because of the gravity of Kaduk's deeds, the responsible Spruchkammern rejected various pleas for clemency.

While in prison, Kaduk was interviewed as part of a TV documentary about SS men stationed at Auschwitz. When asked about Holocaust denial, Kaduk says:
(Interviewer) Today there are many people that say Auschwitz was a lie, that nobody at all was gassed.

(Kaduk) I have to say, I do not consider these people normal. We have to stick to the truth. There are people denying it, but what happened, happened, and it is not up for dispute."[10]

—Oswald Kaduk, "Drei Deutsche Mörder. Aufzeichnungen über die Banalität des Bösen"
After the 1984 transfer to open prison (Offener Vollzug), Kaduk was released from the Schwalmstadt prison in 1989 due to health reasons (Haftunfähigkeit).[10] He died in Langelsheim, Harz, as a pensioner in 1997, at the age of 91.[10]

Why wou;d they lie at anytime he could have said that he was cohered and saved face after the trial and sentence?

Holocaust denier's are just 'Fishn' for anything to cast doubt.

~
Old 16-07-2014, 09:33 AM   #3
dave52

Josef Klehr - From Wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Klehr

Quote:
Klehr was renowned for killing by phenol injections into the heart, something he essentially took over as of some time in 1942. He devised ways to optimise the speed of the killing process, such as experimenting with the positioning of prisoners before their injection. Klehr occasionally conducted selections himself, and when he was informed that the camp doctor was unavailable, stated immediately, "Today I am the camp doctor.” Due to various descriptions of him standing against a background of corpses "wearing either a white coat or “a pink-rubber apron and rubber gloves” and “holding a 20-cc hypodermic with a long needle” in his hands, Klehr has been described as the "ultimate caricature of the omnipotent Auschwitz doctor.
Quote:
In 1943 Klehr became head of the disinfection squad (Desinfektionskommando). As a handler of Zyklon B his tasks included not only delousing living quarters and clothes, but direct involvement in the mass gassing of prisoners. Klehr was also one of those responsible for inserting the gas. He was present during selections where those incapable of working were sent to the gas chambers, and drew up a schedule as to who under him was to insert the Zyklon B.

Oswald Kaduk - From Wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oswald_Kaduk

Quote:
Kaduk was considered "one of the cruelest, brutalest, most vulgar" of SS men at Auschwitz.
Quote:
Historian Andrew Roberts in his book The Storm of War recounted Kudak's practice of handing Jewish children balloons just before they were murdered with a phenol injection to the heart at a rate of ten children per minute.

Yet both men escaped the Nuremberg trials and neither were put to death. Just saying...

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2014, 11:56 AM   #4
ronisron
Inactive

Co-erced testimonies from prisoners?? No one believes this crap anymore, do they? boots, you don't even believe it. But have at it guys, it is interesting to see this crap in this post 9/11, false - flag - every - other - day world we live in now.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2014, 05:15 AM   #5
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post
Josef Klehr - From Wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Klehr

Oswald Kaduk - From Wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oswald_Kaduk

Yet both men escaped the Nuremberg trials and neither were put to death. Just saying...
You should have read on further on instead of misdirecting.

Both men escaped the Nuremberg trial, which were aimed at the major player's, that was the purpose of the those trial's. both were charged under the Auschwitz Trails, were both were sentenced to life in prison.

Last edited by boots; 17-07-2014 at 05:17 AM.
Old 17-07-2014, 05:39 AM   #6
dave52

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
both were charged under the Auschwitz Trails, were both were sentenced to life in prison.
Neither of them are mentioned here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_trial

In fact, they both, initially went back to civilian life before being picked up later. I noticed that there were death sentences at the Auschwitz Trails. But not for these boys… Again, just saying.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 17-07-2014, 05:53 AM   #7
iluminawti

The only way we are going to get to the truth of this matter is if we have a proper investigation on it. Unfortunately its against the law to do that so why people keep making threads about it I will never know. They keep on banging out the same old story to keep reminding us of it. Whilst in the mean time these same people are committing genocide in Palistine. They learned the nazis lessons well because they are doing the very same thing and if any one says any thing about it then they are called anti semites or nazis ect ect
iluminawti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2014, 06:21 AM   #8
boots
Banned

Quote:
Neither of them are mentioned here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_trial

In fact, they both, initially went back to civilian life before being picked up later. I noticed that there were death sentences at the Auschwitz Trails. But not for these boys… Again, just saying.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_Auschwitz_Trials

Were their testimonies true or false?

If you say they were coerced then why after they had finished their sentences or during did they not say the were false and save their reputation?
Old 17-07-2014, 06:27 AM   #9
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluminawti View Post
The only way we are going to get to the truth of this matter is if we have a proper investigation on it. Unfortunately its against the law to do that so why people keep making threads about it I will never know. They keep on banging out the same old story to keep reminding us of it. Whilst in the mean time these same people are committing genocide in Palistine. They learned the nazis lessons well because they are doing the very same thing and if any one says any thing about it then they are called anti semites or nazis ect ect
You want a "proper" investigation on it when it was a fact and people lived through it. The testimonies of both these individuals proves that, and they aren't the only ones who lived in that time during the war an seen how the Jews were targeted for special treatment.

Do you have anything to say regarding the testimonies?
Old 17-07-2014, 06:33 AM   #10
dave52

So, no death penalties in 1963…?

It's possible that they all did deals to save their lives, or to secure pay offs for their families. We just don't know.

I'm not saying that people didn't die or were not killed in the concentration camps. I just think maths kinda ruins the official narrative.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 17-07-2014, 06:54 AM   #11
iluminawti

Quote:
You want a "proper" investigation on it when it was a fact and people lived through it. The testimonies of both these individuals proves that, and they aren't the only ones who lived in that time during the war an seen how the Jews were targeted for special treatment.

Do you have anything to say regarding the testimonies?
No I have nothing to say about their testimonies other than they were made under duress and they would have said any thing to escape the torture, which they were no doubt subjected to. As I said its a crime to investigate the truth of the matter. Why is it a crime what have they got to hide?
iluminawti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2014, 07:05 AM   #12
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluminawti View Post
No I have nothing to say about their testimonies other than they were made under duress and they would have said any thing to escape the torture, which they were no doubt subjected to. As I said its a crime to investigate the truth of the matter. Why is it a crime what have they got to hide?
Then why didn't these two save face and say that they were coerced into lie's??

Many lifer's protest their innocence, why not these two? They admitted it and never waived from that position.

Last edited by boots; 17-07-2014 at 07:08 AM.
Old 17-07-2014, 02:13 PM   #13
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
You should have read on further on instead of misdirecting.

Both men escaped the Nuremberg trial, which were aimed at the major player's, that was the purpose of the those trial's. both were charged under the Auschwitz Trails, were both were sentenced to life in prison.
Why should he have read further? In hopes the depth of the lie would impress him?

@ illuminawti, it's against the law to question it becasue it doesn't take much in the way of "investigation" or critical thinking for this hoax to fall apart.
Old 18-07-2014, 07:28 AM   #14
eddieb

The Final Solution was the Germans name for the removal of all jews to another country.

A question for the believers: How long does it take to render an average size body to ashes by burning?

Tip: look it up on youtube. You just might be in for a shock!
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2014, 11:12 AM   #15
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieb View Post
The Final Solution was the Germans name for the removal of all jews to another country.

A question for the believers: How long does it take to render an average size body to ashes by burning?

Tip: look it up on youtube. You just might be in for a shock!
Thank You. Yes, this is also why their passports were only good for exiting Germany and not returning. It was set up so Jewish people could take a one way trip to Israel. This was about forcing the Jews out of Europe, and into Israel. Why? They weren't going there voluntarily, no matter what the Zionist propaganda was. And why should they? They all had lives and families and history in Eastern Europe. It was their home....

Did Jews die? Yes. They had to put the fear in the rest of them -- the lewd term would be to say "you have to crack a few eggs to make an omelette". Like the Americans who died on 9/11 at the WTC's. Look what that accomplished, they've been slaughtering folks from Iraq to Afghanistan since. The initial terror campaign against the Jews got the ball rolling so to speak. The Final Solution was to expel the Jews from their homeland (sadly ironic, isn't it? "homeland"...) in Eastern Europe to Israel, where they have been living in chaos ever since. Playing their part in a Zionist engineered plot to destroy Palestine, which was a place where Jews lived peacefully until 1948. That of course being Jews who were native to Palestine, not the influx of disenfranchised Jews who arrived n post WWII years. All fresh from internment and prison camps across Europe and the middle East..... I'd like to know how many Jews have died in Israel since that influx in 1948. There's your Holocaust.

How long does it take to cremate a body in a cremation oven?

"Cremating at the optimum temperature (1400-1800 degrees), the average weighted remains takes 2 to 2 1/2 hours."

That's by todays standards. In the 1940's probably a little longer. Yeah, that whole "10 minutes a body" thing according to the Holocaust archives is pure shit.
Old 18-07-2014, 11:58 AM   #16
dave52

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
The Final Solution was to expel the Jews from their homeland (sadly ironic, isn't it? "homeland"...)
"Homeland" because most of the European Jews were Khazars, not Semetic at all.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 18-07-2014, 04:13 PM   #17
dr steam

Quote:
"Homeland" because most of the European Jews were Khazars, not Semetic at all.
This is a very important observation .. especially in the big picture ...
Old 24-07-2014, 11:05 AM   #18
eddieb

Semitic jews are a rarity. The majority of jews are kazas .
I often wonder how many people actually comprehend/appreciate the meaning of " Semitic " .
Semitic means to be from a certain part of the World or to speak a certain type of language!
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2014, 08:32 PM   #19
dave52

Yes, and being a Jew is a religious choice, it has nothing to do with race.

I could be a Jew if I wanted to go through all the bollox of taking up their religion. However, as a white European, I could never become a black African.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 25-07-2014, 03:58 PM   #20
primemover

Of course, this is not to deny the existence of crematoria. There was a crematorium attached to each of the three camps to facilitate the disposal of the bodies of workers who had died of typhus — this was and is the most sanitary means of disposal. After all, there were up to 200,000 inhabitants of the complex, and any city of that size would have its own crematorium. Naturally people died there; but not only prisoners. In fact the wife of Christopherson's commander died there and was cremated.

After the war, Christopherson was astounded to hear allegations from Niirnberg and elsewhere that there had been an enormous central crematorium with five chimneys which processed 24,000 corpses a day. Christopherson was not the only one who missed this amazing building. According to Reitlinger, the building was demolished "in full view of the camp" but only one witness, a certain Dr. Bendel, has ever testified to this occurrence. Despite the publication of pot-boilers such as Olga Lengyel's ludicrous Five Chimneys, there is no proof whatsoever that this building ever existed.
primemover is offline   Reply With Quote