Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 09-07-2014, 04:09 PM   #1
lastprophet

Arrow Germany Brazil impossible result THEATER for dummy

ALL staged by Illuminati Grand Master. Symbolic score was supposed to be 7-0 with 5-0 at half time and 4 goals in 7 minutes.
The script wasn't exactly fulfilled because this was not enough:
- all forwards selected only because almost certainly unable to score, from senior Fred to newcomer Benard.

Germany Brazil 7-1 impossible result THEATER: ** UNDENIABLE ** proof: ALL explained in ADVANCE ONLY by Last Prophet

But make no mistake: ALL means that it was enough to blackmail two defenders to get the impossible result.
To suggest that the impossible result was not fixed another brazilian player was blackmailed into a theater act: Neymar, forced to fake an injury.
His absence justifies the impossible result.
No need to mention that the trainer, Scolari, is part of the conspiracy, starting with the choice of the 23 players, where half a dozen are nothing but a mockery of the audience.
But unlike the three blackmailed players, Scolari does it for money.

Symbology
- from having Hitler's daughter Angela Merkel replacing Christ in the Corcovado statue in Rio
- to finally show what was behind the design of the World Cup logo: terrified human cattle covering the face with the hands while being slaughtered.
As for the MASSACRE headlines:
NBC news starts this type of coverage by quoting not one of the largest brazilian media but the small Diario de Santa Maria newspaper.
"Coincidentally" a disco in Santa Maria was the stage for another illuminati massacre. But this time not virtual but ritual, the mass sacrifice of youth, 2013, repeated in a ferry in South Korea, 2014.

Notes
The Santa Maria newspaper quoted to introduce the first headline: Massacre.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/wor...-pages-n151611

BASICS
ALL explained in ADVANCE by Last Prophet:
https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#h...+Bowl+Score%22
Result #1 as of today: archived 12 Feb 2014 10:00:10: http://archive.today/EsekT
Result #2: http://end-of-show.blogspot.com/2014...simulated.html

Real Massacre in Brazil, at Santa Maria, 2013
http://illuminati-religion.blogspot....rifice-of.html

Last edited by lastprophet; 09-07-2014 at 04:19 PM.
lastprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 04:18 PM   #2
jaga8
Inactive

And the end result is germany's massive victory with there entire nation giving of massive amounts of invictus energy that was being vampired and harnessed for the further powering up of the 4th Reich. Germany once again in unity in battle for the world cup and the people not knowing what tune they are dancing to.
jaga8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 04:20 PM   #3
chattanova

Default simpsons on it again ?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014...n_5563106.html

Uploaded at ImageFra.me

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____

Last edited by chattanova; 09-07-2014 at 04:26 PM. Reason: link/source
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 04:26 PM   #4
Ooberman

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattanova View Post
Uploaded at ImageFra.me
^^^ Now that WAS staged! And, I'm not even a big footy fan

Did you see the amateurish way he was put onto the stretcher and carried away?
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 04:48 PM   #5
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooberman View Post
^^^ Now that WAS staged! And, I'm not even a big footy fan

Did you see the amateurish way he was put onto the stretcher and carried away?
I'm not saying I'm buying into the whole numerology thing but yeah it was weird. Where is the spinal board and collar, the dude has broken his back after all. But no just pick him up and dump him in the back of a golf buggy. I mean it's not like he's one of the worlds best footballers worth tens of millions after all
borsabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 05:19 PM   #6
Ooberman

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsabil View Post
I'm not saying I'm buying into the whole numerology thing but yeah it was weird. Where is the spinal board and collar, the dude has broken his back after all. But no just pick him up and dump him in the back of a golf buggy. I mean it's not like he's one of the worlds best footballers worth tens of millions after all
Can't find one single video clip of them putting him onto the stretcher and how he was carried off in video motion. Only picture slide shows with some robot voices. Got to about page three on the video search results but gave up!

"NEYMAR carried off on stretcher"

Maybe someone ells can find one
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:09 PM   #7
kodiak

In my time on this site I've seen some utterly deranged theories and lunatic rantings, but this... where does one even begin? So Brazil get hammered by the Germans and... what exactly does this prove? There isn't even a conspiratorial aim cited on this thread. So what's it all pointing to? What's the big disclosure?
kodiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:16 PM   #8
andy1033

All that happened last night was.

Brazil tried to torture germany before the game. Brazil did not have silva there best player, and germany got the first goal, and that gives the team a massive lift, and gets rid of the fatigue they had from the targeting beforehand. Germany went from there and were more determined as they were targeted by brazil.

If you play in a team and someone targets you with weapons, then you are going to be very determined to not let them get away with it are you.

Silva out and the brazil tactics of p1ssing of the german players led to last nights victory.

If you played in a team and were targets of weapons, then that is going to make sure you do not give up. Germany got the first goal, got the lift and would not stop as they were targets, and why should they.

Brazil cannot play a slow game, without there voodoo energy.

Thats what happened last night, and shows you how a team that is targeted can still get through and upset the home team, as sometimes it makes them absolutely determined not to be stopped.

Thats what happened and why germany just went for them.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 09-07-2014 at 06:16 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:22 PM   #9
hister67

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
All that happened last night was.

Brazil tried to torture germany before the game. Brazil did not have silva there best player, and germany got the first goal, and that gives the team a massive lift, and gets rid of the fatigue they had from the targeting beforehand. Germany went from there and were more determined as they were targeted by brazil.

If you play in a team and someone targets you with weapons, then you are going to be very determined to not let them get away with it are you.

Silva out and the brazil tactics of p1ssing of the german players led to last nights victory.

If you played in a team and were targets of weapons, then that is going to make sure you do not give up. Germany got the first goal, got the lift and would not stop as they were targets, and why should they.

Brazil cannot play a slow game, without there voodoo energy.

Thats what happened last night, and shows you how a team that is targeted can still get through and upset the home team, as sometimes it makes them absolutely determined not to be stopped.

Thats what happened and why germany just went for them.
I wonder if Gary Monk has used this technology on unsuspecting visitors to the Liberty Stadium yet.....It may explain why Swansea lose so many home games ...... I mean with the away team all fired up after getting zapped

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:25 PM   #10
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by hister67 View Post
I wonder if Gary Monk has used this technology on unsuspecting visitors to the Liberty Stadium yet.....It may explain why Swansea lose so many home games ...... I mean with the away team all fired up after getting zapped
When germany went on the field last night they looked like sh1t. You have no idea how powerful scoring a goal can be in lifting a team.

You can bet all the epl teams are using on each other now, lol, and there is a weapons race in european footie as a result of someone telling people how to do it, lol

I stopped watching epl 12 years ago, i love the way i gave away its secrets. Do you remember when epl were doing well in champions league, then i wrote this all over the net, and guess what, the foreign teams reversed that situation since.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 09-07-2014 at 06:28 PM.
Old 09-07-2014, 06:40 PM   #11
hister67

Quote:
When germany went on the field last night they looked like sh1t. You have no idea how powerful scoring a goal can be in lifting a team.

You can bet all the epl teams are using on each other now, lol, and there is a weapons race in european footie as a result of someone telling people how to do it, lol

I stopped watching epl 12 years ago, i love the way i gave away its secrets. Do you remember when epl were doing well in champions league, then i wrote this all over the net, and guess what, the foreign teams reversed that situation since.
I think there is an extreme flaw in this 'Technology'......It makes the other team win......So I guess the English must have just recently perfected it m8 ......Worked well for them this time out

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:44 PM   #12
andy1033

Quote:
I think there is an extreme flaw in this 'Technology'......It makes the other team win......So I guess the English must have just recently perfected it m8 ......Worked well for them this time out
I gave away its secrets and i told people how small teams can use them too. England under erikson nearly cheated there way to it, but thankfully always someone able to with stand them. Remember how it always used ot be penalties, i.,e the english scum were using techs on the opposition players to stop them, and it was very hard.

Till i started writing down on the net how to counter what the english did and how there club sides were doing it.

Today everyone at the world cup uses these techs. It used to be only big teams, but now its everyone.

You have to explain every little detail to pedantic people, whom cannot see a bigger pic. I have lived 22 years being a uk gov target for mind control, so i should know what they can and cannot do.
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 09-07-2014 at 06:45 PM.
Old 09-07-2014, 06:47 PM   #13
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

so whats going to happen tonight?
Old 09-07-2014, 06:49 PM   #14
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by limesub View Post
so whats going to happen tonight?
van gaal is a match fixer from hell, and argies should be ready to be very careful. Argies should know what to expect, and we will see.

Van gaal is well suited to the epl, and i am sure the epl will never let manu ever walk all over them again, so he is walking into a tough situation, lol

Manu will never get away in epl or cl with what they used to do, everyone knows now how fergie was cheating lol. Manu will never be abel to walk over the epl again. Manu is going to find it so much harder now, as everyone knows how they were doing it under fergie.

Even though i do not watch it, you can be sure the teams are more ready now for manu than before, and van gaal is walking into a team that people hate now in epl.

Love how people woke upto manu and there cheats. People actually believe that manu were that good. Now manu fans are crying as everyone knows what they were doing, lol
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 09-07-2014 at 06:52 PM.
Old 09-07-2014, 06:50 PM   #15
frase

Quote:
A fellow jacks fan! Add me mate......this thread is ridiculous.....Germany bossed it. End of. And naymar was injured.
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:53 PM   #16
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
A fellow jacks fan! Add me mate......this thread is ridiculous.....Germany bossed it. End of. And naymar was injured.
He is ordinary, silver is more important to brazil, and he was out. Neymar does nout
^^
So true
Old 09-07-2014, 06:57 PM   #17
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
van gaal is a match fixer from hell, and argies should be ready to be very careful. Argies should know what to expect, and we will see.

Van gaal is well suited to the epl, and i am sure the epl will never let manu ever walk all over them again, so he is walking into a tough situation, lol

Manu will never get away in epl or cl with what they used to do, everyone knows now how fergie was cheating lol. Manu will never be abel to walk over the epl again. Manu is going to find it so much harder now, as everyone knows how they were doing it under fergie.

Even though i do not watch it, you can be sure the teams are more ready now for manu than before, and van gaal is walking into a team that people hate now in epl.

Love how people woke upto manu and there cheats. People actually believe that manu were that good. Now manu fans are crying as everyone knows what they were doing, lol
ty a penalties win for Argentina I think, easiest way to fix a match.
Old 09-07-2014, 07:02 PM   #18
northern star

from a conspiracy point of view, the commentators repeating the words "machine-like", clinical, calculating, mechanical, cold hard tactics, streamlined precision etc did hint at a new world order way of doing things, subliminally planted within the game. ie THIS is what you should be like if you want to be a winner.

Wouldnt be surprised if it was fixed, everything seems to be these days.
Old 09-07-2014, 07:07 PM   #19
andy1033

Its all about who works best with being targeted these days footie. Everyone has weapons today at the world cup. Matches are decided by the smallest things.

Just look at costa rica, now they know what the big teams do, they an now compete. All the teams know now.

I am all for the smaller teams knowing, and thats why i told people how to adapt to english mind control techs, as i have lived with it for 22 years.
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 09-07-2014 at 07:07 PM.
Old 09-07-2014, 07:15 PM   #20
ceasar909

this threads on a level with the shit the bbc an daily mail dish up for the non thinkers.

emancipate yourself from mental slavery,none but ourselves can free our mind
ceasar909 is offline   Reply With Quote