Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 09-07-2014, 10:33 AM   #41
lightgiver

Arrow Actions and Effects

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
No, it's not a crime BUT the deal they strike while attending these meeting matters and if affects people world wide. They may not go and kill people themselves but they order people to do the dirty job. It's like Tony Bliar didn't go out there to kill thousands of people but you know he has a pair of bloody hands. What about Bush? Obama....list goes on and they are NOT punished by freemason. Almost every single US president has been a freemason apart from the ones that got killed e.g. Kennedy..

Quote:
Yeah but the likes of bush and blair (ie politicians etc ) ain't killing anyone, its the ordinary joe who carry's it out and so in their ignorance they reap the karmic effect of that action...which results in lower rebirths say in the animal realm...
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...185800&page=25
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:14 PM   #42
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
please explain how freemasons "cause suffering in the world."
Quote:
and??
as per your bible claims ... you should read the fucking thing before you attempt to tell us what it dsays.
You should atleast read one of Ickes books before you come on this forum insulting peoples intelligence.

Who runs freemasonry in the UK?

How many presidents in the US were 33rd degree masons?

Quote:
"With negroes for witnesses and jurors, the administration of justice becomes a blasphemous mockery. A Loyal League of negroes can cause any white man to be arrested, and can prove any charges it chooses to have made against him. ...The disenfranchised people of the South ... can find no protection for property, liberty or life, except in secret association.... We would unite every white man in the South, who is opposed to negro suffrage, into one great Order of Southern Brotherhood, with an organization complete, active, vigorous, in which a few should execute the concentrated will of all, and whose very existence should be concealed from all but its members."
Albert Pike. Chief Judicial Officer KKK
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:54 PM   #43
lightgiver

Arrow Umpteen Albert Pike thread's

Yeah we already know...There is even a masonic holy bible thread...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=190902&page=8

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-07-2014 at 03:55 PM.
Old 09-07-2014, 03:58 PM   #44
elshaper
Inactive

You are mistaken. If you hire a hitman so that your hands remain bloodless?
You are just as well GUILTY!
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 04:06 PM   #45
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post

1. i have no idea, nor do i care.
2. not many as has been shown here several times. 33rd degree is only relevant in the scottish rite.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 10:14 PM   #46
porridge
Banned

Quote:
1. i have no idea, nor do i care.
2. not many as has been shown here several times. 33rd degree is only relevant in the scottish rite.
Why do you come on this forum again?
Old 09-07-2014, 10:15 PM   #47
ksigmason

Quote:
It's like Tony Bliar didn't go out there to kill thousands of people but you know he has a pair of bloody hands. What about Bush? Obama....list goes on and they are NOT punished by freemason.
Well, none of these men are Freemasons.

Quote:
Almost every single US president has been a freemason apart from the ones that got killed e.g. Kennedy
Only 14 Presidents have been Masons...that's less than a third of them.

Quote:
The Duke of Kent, but he has no authority over any other Grand Lodge.

Quote:
One that I know of.

Quote:
Albert Pike. Chief Judicial Officer KKK
Incorrect. He was never even a member.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 10:26 PM   #48
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Why do you come on this forum again?
to battle bullshit.
see ksigmason's post above.
do you find the truth offensive?
Old 09-07-2014, 10:27 PM   #49
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
and how is this related to the masons?
Old 09-07-2014, 10:33 PM   #50
porridge
Banned

Quote:
to battle bullshit.
see ksigmason's post above.
do you find the truth offensive?
Why do you take Ksigmason's word as the authority?
Old 09-07-2014, 10:35 PM   #51
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
and how is this related to the masons?
Illuminati who are part of the freemason orchestrates murder, genocide etc by proxy. They certainly don't go out themselves to kill people. They instruct their slaves to do the dirty job. Same thing.

I take it you still haven't use the search function. I even gave you the instruction how you could find out about illuminati on this forum.

Last edited by elshaper; 09-07-2014 at 10:36 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 10:41 PM   #52
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Why do you take Ksigmason's word as the authority?
i have never had occasion to doubt him. i have found him to be factual and respectful.
he is certainly more knowledgeable about freemasonry than most beaking off in this forum. (he actually is a mason)
some people believe everything they think, sadly.
others here base their 'knowledge' on bits of hearsay..
Old 09-07-2014, 11:06 PM   #53
porridge
Banned

Quote:
i have never had occasion to doubt him. i have found him to be factual and respectful.
he is certainly more knowledgeable about freemasonry than most beaking off in this forum. (he actually is a mason)
some people believe everything they think, sadly.
others here base their 'knowledge' on bits of hearsay..
He hasent said anything to me I didnt know already.

Im still waiting for him to explain where Alchemy originates.

All the masons Pike was surrounded by were Klan. He made speeches with serious racial undertones. And there is written documentation from insiders that admit Pike was Klan...but of course the masons deny all this.

Coming from that side of the pond im sure you must have visited the states & know exactly what the south is like...so why is it so hard to believe Pikey could be KKK?

And you dont have to be David Icke to know full well how the masons infest the US & British government. This is kinda basic shite pal.

Check the layout of Washington DC I think youll find convincing enough.
So masons are undoubtly (not the low level like our friend here) but upper echelons, responsible for plenty of suffering! I find it insulting anyone can deny that on here & shows where they are really at.
Our indoctrinated friend not included, coz hes gonna cheerlead them of course...just like the bible thumpers will push their crap..
Old 09-07-2014, 11:13 PM   #54
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
He hasent said anything to me I didnt know already..
you already knew that only one US pres was a 33rd degree mason?
you seem to think it is standard for all presidents to be high level masons.
Old 09-07-2014, 11:23 PM   #55
lightgiver

Lightbulb Om Ah Hum

Quote:

Ah Well...anyone else notice here all these threads usually end up the same way..

:luv:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=676

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-07-2014 at 11:26 PM.
Old 09-07-2014, 11:54 PM   #56
porridge
Banned

Quote:
you already knew that only one US pres was a 33rd degree mason?
you seem to think it is standard for all presidents to be high level masons.
They were all high level masons, I dont care what our masonic spokesperson says here...Masons are a mafia!

Like I said check the layout of Washington DC & tell me its not a masonic hierarchy running the show.

Well actually dont bother, coz like you said & is well obvious anyway from all your posts on this forum, you dont care.
Old 10-07-2014, 12:07 AM   #57
ksigmason

Quote:
Illuminati who are part of the freemason orchestrates murder, genocide etc by proxy.
Like who?

Quote:
He hasent said anything to me I didnt know already.
Then why are you putting out false information?

Quote:
Im still waiting for him to explain where Alchemy originates.
I already posted on that, but it seems that post is gone. What I did write was that there are many theories as to the origin of the word "alchemy", but no one knows for sure. The ones that make the most sense comes from the words that mean "to pour" which makes sense for when talking about operative alchemy. Here's one link to look at:

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=alchemy

Quote:
All the masons Pike was surrounded by were Klan.
Such as?

Quote:
He made speeches with serious racial undertones.
I never said he wasn't racist, but being racist doesn't make him a member of the KKK.

Quote:
And there is written documentation from insiders that admit Pike was Klan...but of course the masons deny all this.
None of them written by Pike and none of them were written while he was still alive.

Quote:
And you dont have to be David Icke to know full well how the masons infest the US & British government. This is kinda basic shite pal.
You can say it, but can you prove it. Who in the US government is a Mason?

Quote:
Check the layout of Washington DC I think youll find convincing enough.
This conspiracy theory is my absolute favorite of the three. Conspiracy theorists allege that it was Masons who designed the street layout of Washington DC and in that design created intricate designs to create certain symbols. What are these symbols they say? According to the theorist there are Satanic symbols placed in the street design which proves we Masons are really followers of Satan. I always get a good chuckle out of this when someone approaches me with this one.

Here are the facts. George Washington appointed Pierre Charles L'Enfant to design Washington DC, which was established in 1790 when an act of Congress authorized a federal district along the Potomac River and conveniently situated between the northern and southern states.

Thomas Jefferson had created a sketch of the city comprised of a square grid street system. L'Enfant took these designs further and applied radials upon them. From each of these radials stemmed streets that would shoot diagonally across the city intersecting the grid system. L'Enfant placed Congress on a high point with a commanding view of the Potomac, instead of reserving the grandest spot for the leader's palace as was customary in Europe, to display the American attitude of reserving the high point of the city for the Legislature whose duty it is to represent the People and the States. These wide boulevards stemming from the radials allowed for easy transportation across town and offered views of important buildings and common squares from great distances.

Eventually L'Enfant's head strong behavior earned him the ire of Washington, who fired him after one year of employment. According to the Encyclopedia Americana:
L'Enfant forged ahead regardless of his orders, the budget, or landowners with prior claims.
When he left the US, he took his designs with him. The duty of remaking the plans fell upon Andrew Ellicot and Benjamin Banneker (a freed black man). Banneker was able to recreate the plans in their entirety from memory.

Of all the men who dealt with the designs, of this future Seat of Government, was George Washington. Some have stated that L'Enfant was a Mason, but according to Brent Morris in his book, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Freemasonry, stated:
Eager Freemasons with more enthusiasm than facts have claimed L’Enfant as a brother. It is unfortunate for them that there are no documents, either primary or secondary, showing L’Enfant was a Mason.
To counter this, Pierre F. de Ravel d’Esclapon, of New York, wrote an article called "The Masonic Career of Major Pierre Charles L’Enfant" who states there exist minutes of Holland Lodge in NY that show L'Enfant getting proposed and initiated, but makes no more further statements as to whether he made it to become a Master Mason. I find his article intriguing, but the evidence is circumstantial and muddies the water. Even if he had been initiated, if he had not progressed any further he would not have been considered a full member nor entitled to the rights of membership. Regardless of his affiliation, he was fired and the designs remade from Banneker are what we see today.

The conspiracy theorist states that there exists an inverted pentagram (as seen in the picture above), but if you notice I have one line that is blue. I made that line blue because Rhode Island Ave NW doesn't go all the way through to K St NW. Rhode Island Ave NW stops when it runs into Connecticut Ave NW. The pentagram is not complete.

Some also state that you can find the Square and Compasses (one of the most prominent Masonic symbols out there), but I'd like to point out that when you place a radial street system upon a grid system, you'll find the Square and Compasses. With an intricate crisscross of streets, you're bound to find various images. In fact, as you can see in the picture above, you can spell "JESUS" in the streets of Washington DC, but you don't hear anyone condemning it as some deviant scheme of the Christian faith.

I personally find this theory to be illogical and unfounded, but even faced with the facts some people will hold tight to their theories.

Quote:
So masons are undoubtly (not the low level like our friend here) but upper echelons, responsible for plenty of suffering!
Please tell me what these "upper echelons" are.

Quote:
I find it insulting anyone can deny that on here & shows where they are really at.
I know exactly where I sit in the fraternity.

Quote:
They were all high level masons, I dont care what our masonic spokesperson says here...Masons are a mafia!
No, not all Presidents were Masons. That is just blatantly false. Here are the Presidents who were Masons:
George Washington (1st President): Initiated an Entered Apprentice Mason on Nov. 4, 1752, passed to the degree of Fellowcraft on Mar. 3, 1753, and Raised to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason on Aug. 4, 1753, in Fredericksburg Lodge (later No. 4), Virginia. He was named Worshipful Master of Alexandria Lodge #22, in Alexandria, VA, April 28, 1788, and reelected Dec. 20, 1788, but there is no evidence he was ever installed or presided over any Masonic meeting.

James Monroe (5th President): Initiated an Entered Apprentice Mason on Nov. 9, 1775, in Williamsburg Lodge #6 at Williamsburg, VA., but there is no record of his taking any further degrees. The records of Cumberland Lodge #8 in Tennessee, June 8, 1819, show a reception for Monroe as "a Brother of the Craft." It is possible that he was Raised as a Master Mason in 1776.

Andrew Jackson (7th President): He was possibly Raised in 1800. His lodge is un-known but he is said to have attended at Clover Bottom Lodge under the Grand Lodge of Kentucky. He was present in lodge at Greeneville in 1801 and acted as Senior Warden pro-tem. The records of St. Tammany Lodge #29 at Nashville, which became Harmony Lodge #1 under the Grand Lodge of Tennessee, show that Jackson was a member. He was very active in Freemasonry and served as Grand Master of Tennessee from 1822 to 1823.

James Polk (11th President): He was Initiated, Passed, and Raised in Columbia Lodge #31, Columbia, Tenn., 1820; and exalted a Royal Arch Mason in La Fayette Chapter #4 at Columbia in 1825.

James A. Buchanan (15th President): Initiated an Entered Apprentice Mason on Dec. 11, 1816, in Lancaster Lodge #43, at Lancaster, PA. He was Passed and Raised in 1817, Junior Warden of his Lodge between 1821-1822, Master of the Lodge in 1825, exalted in Royal Arch Chapter # 43, in 1826, and Deputy Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania.

Andrew Johnson (17th President): He was Initiated, Passed, and Raised in Greeneville Lodge No. 119 now #3 at Greeneville, Tenn. in 1851. He was probably a member of Greeneville Chapter #82, Royal Arch Masons, since he joined Nashville Commandery of Knights Templar #1 in 1859. He received the Scottish Rite degrees in the White House in 1867.

James Garfield (20th President): Initiated and Passed in Magnolia Lodge #20, Columbus, Ohio, and Raised to a Master Mason in Columbus Lodge #3O in 1864. He affiliated with Garrettsville Lodge #246 in 1866 as well as with Pentalpha Lodge #23 in Washington, D. C. as charter member in 1869. He was exalted in Columbus Royal Arch Chapter 1866, and Knight Templar 1866. He also received up through the 14° Degree Scottish Rite 1872.

William McKinley (25th President): He is said to have been Initiated, Passed, and Raised in Hiram Lodge #10 in Winchester, West Virginia, in 1865, but William Moseley Brown is authority for the statement that this event took place in Hiram Lodge #21 at Winchester, Virginia in that year. McKinley affiliated with Canton Lodge #60 at Canton, Ohio in 1867 and later became a charter member of Eagle Lodge #43. He received the Capitular degrees in Canton in 1883 and was made a Knight Templar in 1884.

Theodore Roosevelt (26th President): He was Initiated, Passed, and Raised in Matinecock Lodge #806, Oyster Bay, NY in 1901.

William H. Taft (27th President): He was Initiated an Entered Apprentice on Feb. 18, 1909. He was made a Master Mason by the act of "Mason at Sight" in Kilwinning Lodge #356, Cincinnati, Ohio, in 1901. Evidently, that made him a member at large, for the Grand Lodge issued him a demit and he became a member of that lodge.

Warren G. Harding (29th President): He was Initiated in Lodge #70, Marion, Ohio, Jun 28, 1901. He received no other degree until after becoming U.S. President where he was Passed and Raised in Marion Lodge #70 in 1920; the Master Mason degree occurring on Aug. 27, 1920. He was received the Royal Arch degrees in Marion Chapter #62 in 1921; Knight Templar in Marion Commandery #36, in 1921, Scottish Rite (33°)and Shrine in 1921.

Franklin D. Roosevelt (32nd President): He was Initiated, Passed, and Raised in Holland Lodge #8, New York City, in 1911. He received the degrees of the Scottish Rite in Albany Consistory 1929, the Shrine in 1930.

Harry S. Truman (33rd President): He was Initiated on Feb. 9, 1909, in Belton Lodge #450, Grandview, Missouri, and, later in that year, he was Raised to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason. In 1911, Truman was the 1st WM of the new Grandview Lodge #618. He served as Grand Master of Missouri between 1940-1941. He served as Worshipful Master of Missouri Lodge of Research while U.S. President, as well as Masonic Ritualist, District Lecturer, and Deputy Grand Master for several years, buried with Masonic rites in Independence, MO, in televised ceremony. He also received the degrees of the Scottish Rite, eventually getting consecrated as a 33° Scottish Rite Mason.

Gerald Ford (38th President): Initiated an Entered Apprentice on Sep. 30, 1949, in Malta Lodge #465, Grand Rapids, Michigan. Passed and Raised as a courtesy in Columbia Lodge #3, Washington, D.C., Apr. 20 & May 18, 1951 respectively. He also received the degrees of the Scottish Rite.
Here is a link to the VP's who were Masons: http://www.travelingtemplar.com/2013...dents-and.html Note that some VPs became President so you seem some cross over. I am also working on an article about the Supreme Court Justices who were Masons.

We are not the mafia.

Old 10-07-2014, 12:54 AM   #58
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Like who?
Ksigmason you are the funny one here.

If you checked the etymology link you posted & knew anything about alchemy, you wouldnt question its origins.

Quote:

alchemy (n.) Look up alchemy at Dictionary.com
mid-14c., from Old French alchimie (14c.), alquemie (13c.), from Medieval Latin alkimia, from Arabic al-kimiya, from Greek khemeioa (found c.300 C.E. in a decree of Diocletian against "the old writings of the Egyptians"), all meaning "alchemy." Perhaps from an old name for Egypt (Khemia, literally "land of black earth," found in Plutarch), or from Greek khymatos "that which is poured out," from khein "to pour," related to khymos "juice, sap" [Klein, citing W. Muss-Arnolt, calls this folk etymology]. The word seems to have elements of both origins.
Egypt was known as Khemet The black land! So how am I incorrect?

Alkhemy means the black arts or Science! Where modern chemistry originates & all science. Egypt.

Quote:
General Brown and Colonel Fussell, like Major Crowe, are identifiable as soldiers of Albert Pike's masonic order. General Brown had been a master mason in the Pulaski lodge for 15 years when the KKK was formed there, and became grand master of Tennessee Masons and governor of Tennessee during the Klan's era of power. Colonel Fussell was commandant of Tennessee's masonic Knights Templar during the Klan rule. The preceding masonic information is taken from Tennessee Templars: A Register of Names with Biographical Sketches of the Knights Templar of Tennessee by James D. Richardson. This James D. Richardson was himself the Commandant of Knights Templar and Grand Master of Masons in Tennessee, and was speaker of the Tennessee House of Representatives during the era of the Klan power. This same James D. Richardson was Albert Pike's successor as commander of the southern Scottish Rite masons. It was this same Richardson who ordered the Pike statue to be erected in Washington, D.C. It was Richardson who, as a U.S. congressman from Tennessee, introduced into the U.S. House of Representatives the infamous 1898 resolution: It called for the federal government to provide federal land to Richardson's masonic organization, on which to put up their statue honoring the master strategist of KKK terror.
Plenty more dirt on Pikey:

http://freemasonrywatch.org/albertpikeandkkk.html

As for the Washington layout is hilarious that you try & deny it, just shows what a deceiver you are. Youde think youde be proud of this.
But then again you are not really allowed to express your personal opinion are you.

(Do a search on Google images anyone whos interested in the Washington layouf) :Yawn:

All presidents were part of the masonic structure, they do as they are told.
I am surrounded by corporations that use masonic symbols & occult words,
the world is full of this. So I dont need anyone to try & kid me into thinking you have no power & control.
Old 10-07-2014, 12:59 AM   #59
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
..Masons are a mafia!

the mafia are generally roman catholics.
RCs are forbidden, on fear of excommunication, from being masons
Old 10-07-2014, 01:22 AM   #60
ksigmason

Quote:
Ksigmason you are the funny one here.
Because I ask for proof?

Quote:
If you checked the etymology link you posted & knew anything about alchemy, you wouldnt question its origins.
Read the entire thing. Plus you only highlighted one portion. You'll notice there are many theories as who where "alchemy" comes from.

Quote:
Alkhemy means the black arts or Science! Where modern chemistry originates & all science. Egypt.
If you say so.

Quote:
Plenty more dirt on Pikey:

http://freemasonrywatch.org/albertpikeandkkk.html
ROFL!!!! Freemasonry Watch? It's ran by a Catholic extremist who has been caught lying, but just restricts any comments on his site. The fact remains that there is no evidence that Pike was ever a member of the KKK. After he died someone wrote a book that listed him, but there's no evidence behind it.

Quote:
As for the Washington layout is hilarious that you try & deny it, just shows what a deceiver you are.
Well, you can just throw out the facts I provided, but fact remains that George Washington was the only Mason really involved with it.

Quote:
Youde think youde be proud of this.
We're very proud of our members and we do recognize their accomplishments, but when something is not of our doing we're not going to take credit for it.

Quote:
But then again you are not really allowed to express your personal opinion are you.
What? Freemasonry doesn't stifle individuality. The fraternity has no authority over what I think or do.

Quote:
(Do a search on Google images anyone whos interested in the Washington layouf) :Yawn:
And you'll see a complex system of roads that has evolved over the years.

Quote:
All presidents were part of the masonic structure...
No they weren't. Quit scapegoating.