Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 27-06-2014, 10:55 PM   #1
poshfangaz

Default UK's shame.

I'm getting really cheesed off listening to the mainstream media talking about Savile as this monster who committed all these vile acts alone.

I doubt very much he acted alone far from it, it seems everyone knew the rumours but nothing was ever done, why would that be? maybe because this goes to the very top of our society?

Even now the cover up continues, nobody in the mainstream is calling for an investigation as to why nothing was done to stop him (and others).

He said himself he had "ultimate freedom." well who gave him this freedom?

I dread to think.

Last edited by poshfangaz; 27-06-2014 at 10:59 PM.
poshfangaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2014, 11:01 PM   #2
jake_ball

I know how yer feel. It's sickening how the MSM have been instructed to ignore the blantantly obvious points that you have raised.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2014, 07:36 PM   #3
woodie
Inactive

And all royal connections air brushed out, but I ask myself what is the bigger picture here ? Savile, Smith and the like are dead and as someone pointed out these people don't act alone, also most of them that has been ousted all have OBE'S or some badge of merit fro liz.
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2014, 07:54 PM   #4
pinkizzy
Inactive

Saville knew the identity of many VIP paedophiles, that was his assurance to carry on with the abuse. For instance there was a paedophile ring which included Saville, Smith an ex Conservative MP (who will not be named until after death) and many others.
pinkizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2014, 09:08 PM   #5
misstaken
Inactive

Default Still goes on

It's exactly what happened with Watkins, he thought he was invincible and untouchable because of his friends in certain positions (I won't name names here, that comes later), he would joke about getting away with it while confessing his vile crimes, which would immediately be reported and then be covered up by the paedo protectors. As for Savile and his sick offences, nothing shocks me, I've heard it all before.

But yes, why the fuck isn't anyone else under investigation who did fuck all about Savile?
misstaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2014, 10:59 AM   #6
pinkizzy
Inactive

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...f-jimmy-savile

He had what is known as the dark triad of personality characteristics: psychopathy, Machiavellianism and narcissism. These are common in famous or powerful people, and part of that mix is a strong likelihood of sexual promiscuity. Such people often are able to slide effortlessly between personas. They are usually impulsive stimulus seekers, easily attracted to substance abuse, risky sex and gambling. Savile must have had a fantastical inner life –grandiose, wild and desperate.

Saville birth date:
21 - 10 - 1926
1 + 9 + 2 + 6 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9

"In fact the number nine is the number of "the earth under evil influences."

Last edited by pinkizzy; 29-06-2014 at 12:13 PM.
Old 29-06-2014, 11:13 AM   #7
misstaken
Inactive

Default @pinkizzy

How come you have so much to say in child abuse threads yet you constantly private message people about me, slagging me off because you are an Ian Watkins and Lostprophets fan. Whenever anyone commented on my thread about Lostprophets and Watkins friends and family etc knowing about him youde comment defending them and post your own and thread saying the opposite (which no one believes or cares about lostprophets lies btw) and attack me and private message about me.

Why?

Last edited by misstaken; 29-06-2014 at 11:15 AM.
Old 29-06-2014, 11:17 AM   #8
pinkizzy
Inactive

eh? what are you rambling about?
Old 29-06-2014, 11:24 AM   #9
misstaken
Inactive

Default personality

Good points about the personality traits though, all were displayed by Watkins for years and was flagged up many times, police were also told many tes he's a psychotic sociopathic narcissistic sex and drug addict paedophile yet no one did anything to stop him, even though everyone saw it in him. Hard to imagine Jimmy Savile in same way, sick dirty old twisted bastard
Old 29-06-2014, 11:52 AM   #10
misstaken
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkizzy View Post
Ian was a drug addict, he started taking cocaine around his 30th birthday (2007), giving an impression he loved it instantly.
Quote:
When is JM's court case?
Quote:
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-26923604

A woman charged following the police investigation into Lostprophets' singer Ian Watkins will face trial later this year. Joanne Mjadzelics, 38, faces six charges of possessing and distributing indecent images of children and one count of encouraging another to distribute an indecent image. Miss Mjadzelics, from Doncaster, appeared at Newport Crown Court via videolink on Monday. The trial was set for 8 September.

..September 8th
Quote:
Thanks, JM's charges will be read out in July...

Joanne Mjadzelics (38) appeared via video-link from Doncaster Mags. Next Hearing 11 July. Trial set for 8th September at Cardiff CC 12:13pm -7 Apr
Quote:
Originally Posted by misstaken View Post
Yep and it will all come out about how many police officers she reported those images to and how many more people knew about Watkins. This is why so far 7 police officers have already been suspended.
Quote:
Ta da elshaper
Quote:
Jo reported Ian to South Wales and West Yorkshire Police with limited success, why didn't she report him to other Police Forces until action was taken? Ian lived in London for a while, why didn't Jo report him to the Metropolitan Police?
Quote:
check your facts HE WAS reported to other forces INCLUDING the MET in 2010. He never lived in London btw he just used hotels in London which you should know being so obviously adoring of him. Yuk
Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I watched link provided earlier, JM's interview on youtube and I was convinced that she was dead serious about it...no acting as such....I mean why go that length to report a paedo if she was one!? And the person who reported the matter gets arrested and charged!? Seriously something is not right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetangel View Post
I think perhaps we are reading Jo's account first hand, if so you were very brave Jo.
Quote:
Whoever said he started taking drugs in 2007 is a complete f'cking liar, he was popping Es etc in his teens along with his mates til he got bored of it. As for coke that started in his 20s and he moved onto meth and heroin after Jo first reported him and walked away for 2years at the end of 2008, he really went downhill after that so he blames her and his family blamed her for him getting hooked on those drugs because they saw her reporting him and leaving and him falling into a heroin and crystal meth addiction and his moods got darker and he was suicidal because he couldn't believe that she would betray him like that. The family and friends knew everything she's reported but they still blamed her in some way to be able to live with themselves and keep on cashing the cheques. So he's been doing drugs for years it's all bs about starting 7years ago and as for traveling on different buses and different hotels that is utter bullcrap he was ALWAYS in the same hotel as the band, hell them and Karen would go mad at Ian for seeing Jo whenever they saw her in the hotels, because Jo was trouble for reporting him. Also the band were in their usual hotel the K West when Ian raped the baby in a room there. Do not believe a damn thing any of his friends or family say. The truth is about to be proven
Quote:
Whoever began the lie about him starting drugs in 2007 was probably his bullshitting bandmates covering up more shit and deluded fans believe anything Watkins and them say of course and repeat it like all the other lies. Considering he was reported for being a paedophile and he had paedophile urges way before he began taking crystal meth that argument of blaming the stimulants is null and void. Ridiculous him and his supporters blame it on meth when hes been a child molester and sex addict for years. As for the main topic of this thread, again repeat, yes the band knew he was a paedophile years ago and a very good friend of theirs also reported him but someone in SWP told this guy to drop it to save Ian's career
Quote:
Mike Chiplin settled down with Ian's sister.
Quote:
http://www.theguardian.com/music/201...h-geoff-rickly

Members of the defunct Lostprophets have formed a new band without their imprisoned former singer Ian Watkins. Lee Gaze, Mike Lewis, Jamie Oliver, Luke Johnson and Stuart Richardson are reportedly working with Geoff Rickly, the ex-frontman of US rock band Thursday, to make music that Rickly describes as "a little bit of New Order, little bit of Joy Division, little bit of The Cure".
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
So they'll be known as "them what used to be in that band with the nonce, and they musta knew about it but did nothing...."
Quote:
No! "them what used to be in that band with the nonce"
Quote:
....exactly the same thing as what I said earlier. Close association and working alongside a nonce, touring with a nonce, enjoying fame and fortune with a nonce....equates with an awful lot of knowledge. Ian Watkins was hardly shy about his sexual deviance...
Quote:
I retyped the true part of your post and omitted the lie
Quote:
An all-round disaster. Lostprophets should dig a hole and bury their fantasies about re-emerging.
Quote:
I reckon their future looks bright
Quote:
I know Ian wrote the lyrics and composed the tunes, he knew how to maximise their income by adapting their music to suit the current trend. They started as a hip hop/ metal band and progressed through emo to metal again by 2012. Someone told me LP made the big bucks at just the right time (2004 - 2010) with other bands like Limp Bizkit. They made millions and broke the U.S with great songs (Last train home, Burn burn, 4am....). You couldn't possibly make that money now with the same songs, the music industry has changed and there are more bands around with their songs on download sites. Anyway the new band will probably remain low key and target an older market.
Quote:
eh? what are you rambling about?
Need I say more?
Old 29-06-2014, 12:29 PM   #11
pinkizzy
Inactive

Regarding Prison Art, I am providing support along with Billy Bragg, Johnny Marr, Dave Gilmore and many others.

http://www.nme.com/news/various-artists/76996

I am not a Watkins fan, I am a fan of the TRUTH.

Last edited by pinkizzy; 29-06-2014 at 03:46 PM.
Old 29-06-2014, 01:50 PM   #12
misstaken
Inactive

Default Sooo...

Supporting a vile baby rapist and his protectors/money grabbing bandmates/family/friends is ok then. Good to know, glad we cleared that up.

Anyhoo, back to original thread. My apologies for seeming to hijack it but I just find certain behaviour strange. Great thread, great points made and as I said before I'm fuming too about why the fuck no one else has been charged or anything with protecting Savile and any other paedophile who has been protected over the years.
I contacted Theresa May about this subject a while ago, about the police protecting a certain vile piece of crap and told her I wanted the laws changing to make all police officers and child services workers etc face criminal charges for protecting paedophiles and in effect aiding and abetting them to continue and escalate their offences, the response was she couldn't get involved in an ongoing enquiry or case. So when he was eventually sentenced I contacted another MP who wrote to Dame Owers the chair of the IPCC because there is no way in hell I'm letting numerous members of the police off with slaps on the wrist. Legislation needs changing to make EVERYONE, not just health workers or teachers, but EVERYONE who knows child abuse is going on but fails to report it or fails to act on reports, everyone needs to face criminal charges for that. It is disgusting the amount of people who knew about Savile and Watkins and did nothing about them.

Well, one person did do something about Watkins and look what the police did in retaliation. Lets hang the whistleblower who exposed us all as paedophile protectors.
Old 29-06-2014, 01:56 PM   #13
pinkizzy
Inactive

I support the TRUTH, I reckon you are a supporter of the truth too.

Last edited by pinkizzy; 29-06-2014 at 02:12 PM.
Old 29-06-2014, 02:23 PM   #14
misstaken
Inactive

Quote:
Supporting a vile baby rapist and his protectors/money grabbing bandmates/family/friends is ok then. Good to know, glad we cleared that up.

Anyhoo, back to original thread. My apologies for seeming to hijack it but I just find certain behaviour strange. Great thread, great points made and as I said before I'm fuming too about why the fuck no one else has been charged or anything with protecting Savile and any other paedophile who has been protected over the years.
I contacted Theresa May about this subject a while ago, about the police protecting a certain vile piece of crap and told her I wanted the laws changing to make all police officers and child services workers etc face criminal charges for protecting paedophiles and in effect aiding and abetting them to continue and escalate their offences, the response was she couldn't get involved in an ongoing enquiry or case. So when he was eventually sentenced I contacted another MP who wrote to Dame Owers the chair of the IPCC because there is no way in hell I'm letting numerous members of the police off with slaps on the wrist. Legislation needs changing to make EVERYONE, not just health workers or teachers, but EVERYONE who knows child abuse is going on but fails to report it or fails to act on reports, everyone needs to face criminal charges for that. It is disgusting the amount of people who knew about Savile and Watkins and did nothing about them.

Well, one person did do something about Watkins and look what the police did in retaliation. Lets hang the whistleblower who exposed us all as paedophile protectors.
Quote:
I support the TRUTH, I reckon you are a supporter of the truth too.
Just need to add that after Dame Owers was contacted, the IPCC commissioner for South Wales then responded including a list of criminal charges being considered for the officers already under investigation and any others (there are more than the 7 the press know about, lot more).

@pinkizzy yes I am a supporter of the truth, just when it gets distorted by this mans lies and his supporters and friends and distorted by those in authority who covered for him too it's frustrating, because for years this mans lies were believed and repeated by his friends and fans to cover his ass everytime he was reported, lies were spread and even after his arrest vile things were said by his friends and family who encouraged his fans to spread these lies in an attempt to cast doubt on his guilt and blame the whistleblower. So when you have that to contend with and you know you are speaking the truth which has been proven and more will be proven, it's very frustrating. Don't believe a damn thing ANY of his friends and family say, and don't hero worship them either, they make me physically sick.
Old 29-06-2014, 02:45 PM   #15
pinkizzy
Inactive

I agree. Ta!
Old 29-06-2014, 05:40 PM   #16
misstaken
Inactive

Apologies if I was wrong but just seemed weird with the posts that were pro Lostprophets and anti Jo that's all. Let's get back on topic and start over shall we
Old 29-06-2014, 06:07 PM   #17
pinkizzy
Inactive

I am not anti Jo, I'm not anti anyone. I want the truth, that's all.
Old 29-06-2014, 06:42 PM   #18
pinkizzy
Inactive

Quote:
How come you have so much to say in child abuse threads yet you constantly private message people about me, slagging me off because you are an Ian Watkins and Lostprophets fan. Whenever anyone commented on my thread about Lostprophets and Watkins friends and family etc knowing about him youde comment defending them and post your own and thread saying the opposite (which no one believes or cares about lostprophets lies btw) and attack me and private message about me.

Why?
I PMd Elshaper regarding your claims about the band, that's all.
Old 29-06-2014, 08:45 PM   #19
misstaken
Inactive

Quote:
I PMd Elshaper regarding your claims about the band, that's all.
Sorry I wasn't aware you were one of them or were directly involved, have we met?
Old 29-06-2014, 08:59 PM   #20
pinkizzy
Inactive

Leave it now.