Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 17-06-2014, 06:10 AM   #21
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Wink Let all the readers judge themselves!

Let all the readers judge themselves!

Reactions speak a million words.......

Last edited by oiram; 17-06-2014 at 06:11 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2014, 06:54 AM   #22
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post

Let all the readers judge themselves!

Reactions speak a million words.......

I hope they do and see the misconceptions, misrepresentations, and fabrications you have posted.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2014, 07:37 AM   #23
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Junior Warden...synonym for petty tyrant?
A very good point you raised there , It's in your face, in the title. I searched this word 'Warden'...

1. The chief administrative official of a prison.
2. An official charged with the enforcement of certain laws and regulations: an air raid warden.
3. Chiefly British
a. The chief executive official in charge of a port or market.
b. Any of various crown officers having administrative duties.
c. One of the governing officials of certain colleges, schools, guilds, or hospitals; a trustee.
4. The chief executive of a borough in certain states.
5. A churchwarden.

It's all about POWER over someone or something, a game warden , a traffic warden.
It's about power because that's what the controllers are into and they reward the followers , flatter their egos, with little tastes of power.

Look at the Avatar of the other Rosicrucian on this thread, a CROWN.
Traditionally the ultimate symbol of a kings POWER over his subjects.
And , no Ksigmason (is that king mason?) you won't be worshiping any devils yet, you're still in the lower ranks , you're not fully corrupted yet , they know it would scare you off, but your on the path, and if you stay on that path, you'll be so desperate to get that crown on your head, you'll worship any devil.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2014, 08:06 AM   #24
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
A very good point you raised there , It's in your face, in the title. I searched this word 'Warden'...
Looking at the etymology of "warden" we see that “Ward” is of Medieval origin, having been used in early English, French, German, etc., always in the sense of to guard something, a meaning preserved in warden, guard, guardian, wary, ware, ward, etc.

Quote:
It's all about POWER over someone or something, a game warden , a traffic warden.
It's not some lust for power. The Wardens of a Lodge have strictly defined duties.

Quote:
It's about power because that's what the controllers are into and they reward the followers , flatter their egos, with little tastes of power.
That's not what Freemasonry is about.

Quote:
Look at the Avatar of the other Rosicrucian on this thread, a CROWN.
So? My logo is the emblem of the Knights of the York Cross of Honor, which is an invitational body for those who have presided over a Lodge, a Royal Arch Chapter, a Council of Cryptic Masons, and a Commandery of Knights Templar. Crowns or any style of headdress is a symbol long emblematic of authority, but this is to represent the authority we held as duly elected leaders. The catchword for this group though is "service" as we are charged to continue to a be a service to our Brothers and the fraternity.

Any organized group is going to have a leadership structure or hierarchy, but the titles don't matter. It's not about power and those with a lust will be disappointed because our leaders aren't tyrants nor do they have 100% sovereignty to do as they wish. They must act within the bounds of the rules laid down by the same members who elected them to their position.

Quote:
And , no Ksigmason (is that king mason?)...
I'm not a king. lol

I have been called this by other non-Masons...like you in a derogatory or patronizing manner.

Quote:
...you won't be worshiping any devils yet, you're still in the lower ranks...
Well according to the arguments given I'm not in the "lower ranks."

What do you consider "lower ranks"? If you think we worship the devil then post from our ritual.

Last edited by ksigmason; 17-06-2014 at 08:16 AM. Reason: I'm tired
Old 17-06-2014, 02:38 PM   #25
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Arrow Just try pick this one into peace's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Well according to the arguments given I'm not in the "lower ranks."
Higher you go lower you fall...........
How high would be the score out of these 18 degrees trade marks ?
I'm sure proven Masons & Military will have nothing in common with all these trades..... RIGHT!

Pick this one into peace's ........ lets see how you go?

How to Identify a Psychopath
Look for glib and superficial charm.
A psychopath will also put on what professionals refer to as a "mask" of sanity that is likeable and pleasant. For example, the psychopath may do good deeds to gain his or her victims trust.

Look for a grandiose self perception. Psychopaths will often believe they are smarter or more powerful than they actually are.

Watch for a constant need for stimulation. Stillness, quiet and reflection are not things embraced by psychopaths. They need constant entertainment and activity.

Determine if there is pathological lying. A psychopath will tell all sorts of lies; little white lies as well as huge stories intended to mislead.

Evaluate the level of manipulation. All psychopaths are identified as cunning and able to get people to do things they might not normally do. They can use guilt, force and other methods to manipulate.

Look for any feelings of guilt. An absence of any guilt or remorse is a sign of psychopathy.

Consider the affect or emotional response a person has. Psychopaths demonstrate shallow emotional reactions to deaths, injuries, trauma or other events that would otherwise cause a deeper response.

Look for a lack of empathy. Psychopaths are callous and have no way of relating to non-psychopaths.

Take a look at the person's lifestyle. Psychopaths are often parasitic, meaning they live off other people.

Observe the person's behavior. The Hare Checklist includes three behavior indicators; poor behavior control, sexual promiscuity and early behavior problems.

Talk about goals. Psychopaths have unrealistic goals for the long term. Either there are no goals at all, or they are unattainable and based on the exaggerated sense of one's own accomplishments and abilities.

Look at whether the person is impulsive or irresponsible. Both those characteristics are evidence of psychopathy.

Consider whether the person can accept responsibility. A psychopath will never admit to being wrong or owning up to mistakes and errors in judgment.

Examine marital relationships. If there have been many short term marriages, the chances the person is a psychopath increase.

Look for a history of juvenile delinquency. Many psychopaths exhibit delinquent behaviors in their youth.

Check for criminal versatility. Psychopaths are able to get away with a lot, and while they might sometimes get caught, the ability to be flexible when committing crimes is an indicator.

Check out if a person makes constant use of "the poor fellow's imagery". Psychopaths are experts at manipulating our emotions and insecurities into causing us to view them as "poor injusticed fellows", thus lowering our sentimental guard and rendering us vulnerables for future exploitation. If this psychologic resource is continually combined with unacceptable and evil actions, this equals to a powerful alert sign about this person's real nature.

Pay extreme attention to the person's treatment towards others. Psychopaths are generally prone to belittle, humiliate, mistreat, mock and even attack physically (or kill, in extreme cases) people who normally would bring no benefits to him/her in any way, such as subordinates, physically frail or lower-ranking people, children, elderly people and even animals - especially the latter ones. Remember Arthur Schoepenhauer's famous words: "A person who harms or kills animals cannot be a good person at all". Another relevant saying is Mahatma Gandhi's famous speech, "You know somebody well for their treatment towards their animals".

I checked my own score already! .......... did not do to well at all.

How did it go for you & others?

Last edited by oiram; 17-06-2014 at 04:33 PM.
Old 17-06-2014, 07:39 PM   #26
ksigmason

Quote:
Higher you go lower you fall...
CANNON BALL!!

Quote:
How high would be the score out of these 18 degrees trade marks ?
None of these have to do with the 18th degree.

Quote:
Psychopaths will often believe they are smarter or more powerful than they actually are.
I have no grandiose ideas about my intelligence. I know exactly what I know and what I don't know. Nor do I believe myself to be "powerful". You guys are the ones obsessed with power and you often try to attribute your beliefs as ours.

Quote:
Stillness, quiet and reflection are not things embraced by psychopaths.
And yet I love quiet.

Quote:
They need constant entertainment and activity.
That's why I come here.

Quote:
A psychopath will tell all sorts of lies; little white lies as well as huge stories intended to mislead.
I haven't lied.

Quote:
All psychopaths are identified as cunning and able to get people to do things they might not normally do. They can use guilt, force and other methods to manipulate.
Don't do this.

Quote:
An absence of any guilt or remorse is a sign of psychopathy.
If I do something wrong (everyone does), I feel guilt, but I won't be forced into feeling guilt about something I didn't do.

Quote:
Psychopaths demonstrate shallow emotional reactions to deaths, injuries, trauma or other events that would otherwise cause a deeper response.
Doesn't describe me.

Quote:
Psychopaths are callous and have no way of relating to non-psychopaths.
I'm very personable.

Quote:
Psychopaths are often parasitic, meaning they live off other people.
I'm the complete opposite.

Quote:
Hare Checklist includes three behavior indicators; poor behavior control, sexual promiscuity and early behavior problems.
I have great behavior, not promiscuous, and I have no problems with my behavior. 1 and 3 seem to be the same thing.

Quote:
Either there are no goals at all, or they are unattainable and based on the exaggerated sense of one's own accomplishments and abilities.
All of my goals are attainable and I'm just a short step away from attaining one of them.

Quote:
Both those characteristics are evidence of psychopathy.
Not descriptive of me.

Quote:
A psychopath will never admit to being wrong or owning up to mistakes and errors in judgment.
You clearly don't know me.

Quote:
If there have been many short term marriages, the chances the person is a psychopath increase.
Never married.

Quote:
Many psychopaths exhibit delinquent behaviors in their youth.
Record is clean.

Quote:
Psychopaths are able to get away with a lot, and while they might sometimes get caught, the ability to be flexible when committing crimes is an indicator.
I don't commit crimes.

Quote:
Psychopaths are experts at manipulating our emotions and insecurities into causing us to view them as "poor injusticed fellows", thus lowering our sentimental guard and rendering us vulnerables for future exploitation. If this psychologic resource is continually combined with unacceptable and evil actions, this equals to a powerful alert sign about this person's real nature.
I don't victimize myself for politicized gain. I hate people who do.

Quote:
Psychopaths are generally prone to belittle, humiliate, mistreat, mock and even attack physically (or kill, in extreme cases) people who normally would bring no benefits to him/her in any way, such as subordinates, physically frail or lower-ranking people, children, elderly people and even animals - especially the latter ones.
So anti-Masons?

I could actually care less because everyone will always have characteristics of sociopathy. This was all a red herring because none of this has anything to do with the 18th degree.

Old 17-06-2014, 09:54 PM   #27
oiram
Inactive

Arrow There can see for themself what we are facing!

Quote:
CANNON BALL!!
I could actually care less because everyone will always have characteristics of sociopathy. This was all a red herring because none of this has anything to do with the 18th degree.
Well did you noticed this after all....... to late then.

At least the world out there can see for themselves what we are truly facing!

Nothing to add! ........ I'm out of here.

Operation successfully completed.

Last edited by oiram; 17-06-2014 at 09:56 PM.
Old 17-06-2014, 11:15 PM   #28
ksigmason

Quote:
At least the world out there can see for themselves what we are truly facing!
That you're just trolling the forums and bring nothing but illogical fallacies?

Old 17-06-2014, 11:28 PM   #29
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
That you're just trolling the forums and bring nothing but illogical fallacies?
Could say the same of you to be fair.

Your benign depiction of freemasonry is far from being representative of what it really is. And well you know.

Who's really trolling here?
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2014, 11:40 PM   #30
lightgiver

Arrow And We all Fall Deawn

Quote:
The 18-electron rule is a rule of thumb in transition metal chemistry for characterising and predicting the stability of metal complexesThe number of years in the Saros cycle of eclipses of the sun and moonIn Ancient Roman custom the number 18 can symbolise a blood relative.There are 18 chapters in the Bhagavad Gita, which is contained in the Mahabharata, which has 18 books. The Kurukshetra War which the epic depicts, is between 18 armies (11 on the Kuru side, 7 on the Pandava). The war itself also lasts for 18 days.A shape looking like 18 in Arabic numbers is formed by the lines on the palm of the right hand..you know what i love about muscles they wont stop a

Quote:
An NHS consultant is earning £290,000 a year and hundreds more are being paid at least £190,000, official figures show. ..HOAX EMAIL regarding cancer diagnosis..A hoax email, claiming to be from NICE has been sent to people around the country to make them believe they may have cancer. Some of these emails have been sent to people in Devon and Cornwall, causing inevitable distress and triggering calls to GP or hospitals..NICE is advising people who have received the email - the subject line of which is important blood analysis result - To delete it without opening and not to click on any links. It is currently being investigated as to the origin of the messages..In Australian rules football:Each team has 18 players on the field during play..if you watch and think something for long enough..Hello, this is Óli, leave a message and I'll call you back.. I always wanted to bee A surgeon average grub up salary of £60,841 per year...
http://www.number18surgery.co.uk/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_American
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=175Milk., Milking a yank isn't exactly a picnic; but once you pick the hairs out, it's very nutritious..I called you stupid fucking American ****!..What? I fucking hate that word. "Oh, you stupid American ****" I fucking lost my Hey, you all right? Come on, we did it. We got Boo hoo..temper..CUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNT!!!!!!Oh, you should have seen the look on Waternoose's face when that wall went up. Woo-hoo! I hope we get a copy of that tape...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=36

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-06-2014 at 11:47 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2014, 12:39 AM   #31
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Could say the same of you to be fair.

Your benign depiction of freemasonry is far from being representative of what it really is. And well you know.

Who's really trolling here?
Except I'm not a copy-and-past troll. He is known for posting illogical and irrelevant posts, many of them are just red herrings or non-sequiturs. When I start spamming the threads you can call me a troll.

Old 18-06-2014, 12:54 AM   #32
lightgiver

Lightbulb The Surgeon spammer

Anyone here know Ksigs mission
Quote:
CANNON BALL!!

None of these have to do with the 18th degree.

I have no grandiose ideas about my intelligence. I know exactly what I know and what I don't know. Nor do I believe myself to be "powerful". You guys are the ones obsessed with power and you often try to attribute your beliefs as ours.

And yet I love quiet.

That's why I come here.

I haven't lied.

Don't do this.

If I do something wrong (everyone does), I feel guilt, but I won't be forced into feeling guilt about something I didn't do.

Doesn't describe me.

I'm very personable.

I'm the complete opposite.

I have great behavior, not promiscuous, and I have no problems with my behavior. 1 and 3 seem to be the same thing.

All of my goals are attainable and I'm just a short step away from attaining one of them.

Not descriptive of me.

You clearly don't know me.

Never married.

Record is clean.

I don't commit crimes.

I don't victimize myself for politicized gain. I hate people who do.

So anti-Masons?

I could actually care less because everyone will always have characteristics of sociopathy. This was all a red joanna herring because none of this has anything to do with the 18th degree..

I have since starting going to a university and nearing the end for earning a Bachelors of Science in Political Science with an emphasis on International Relations and a minor in History. Much of my degree surrounds foreign policy, but my real joy surrounds the study of the use of force, terrorism, civil war, national defense policies, and intelligence communities. One of my favorite classes was a Summer course that covered critical infrastructure protection.

I am suprised you find the time..Typing Tripe..how many of these informationless posts is it NOW ........HOW......are your masters of the shadows paying you enough...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=395

Last edited by lightgiver; 18-06-2014 at 01:10 AM.
Old 18-06-2014, 01:16 AM   #33
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
"TRUTH," which is rather unique to this thread.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2014, 01:17 AM   #34
lightgiver

Lightbulb LandslidE

Hey dont take to long to reply now Ksigs how many transcripts do you have lined up for sliding porpoise's ..do you and your buds take turns..on the shift ..Yawn...
Quote:

Tomorrow Never Dies (1997) is the 18th spy movie in the James Bond series..does he reincarnate or what...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomorrow_Never_Dies
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1313

Last edited by lightgiver; 18-06-2014 at 01:24 AM.
Old 18-06-2014, 04:42 AM   #35
ksigmason

Quote:
To defend truth and point out the lies often cultivated by some anti-Masons.

Quote:
I am suprised you find the time...
It's called time management.

Quote:
Typing Tripe..how many of these informationless posts is it NOW
So dispelling lies, fabrications, hoaxes, misconceptions, and misrepresentations is tripe?

Quote:
HOW......are your masters of the shadows paying you enough...
I came here on my own nor am I paid by anyone.

Quote:
Hey dont take to long to reply now Ksigs how many transcripts do you have lined up for sliding porpoise's ..do you and your buds take turns..on the shift ..Yawn...
No I had other things, more important than being online, to do. Plus I'll take as long as I wish to reply.

Last edited by ksigmason; 18-06-2014 at 04:44 AM.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:30 PM   #36
lightgiver

Lightbulb Lets Wait

Until something interesting is posted ...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=53065&page=10
Old 01-07-2014, 11:43 PM   #37
iamawaveofthesea

Some would argue that being a female you cannot be a freemason...masonry being a male mystery school based around the sun/penis

The rosy-cross is sex magick alchemy

The cross is the penis, the rose is the yoni

The literalist, concrete thinking, badge collecting, marching in step, rank and file freemasons may well disagree with that....just don't take them too seriously....they are like cogs turning inside a clock that has lost its hands
Old 11-09-2018, 11:44 PM   #38
elshaper
Inactive

Default Rose + Cross

The above rose cross representing all four directions and above/below. In another words, a cross is a cross road representing the portal of this world and the other world.

Rose is also a representation of portal.

Quote:
In Hermetic Orders the five-petaled rose is associated with the Pentagram – Pentalpha.
i.e. as above, so below

Quote:
The hieroglyph which depicts the rose has an additional meaning describing a gateway.

Not everything is about penis and vagina.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 04:21 PM   #39
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post

The above rose cross representing all four directions and above/below. In another words, a cross is a cross road representing the portal of this world and the other world.

Rose is also a representation of portal.

i.e. as above, so below

Not everything is about penis and vagina.
That cross is a GD invention
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 08:20 PM   #40
Prince_Arthur
Premier Subscribers

Exclamation Rosicrucianism in St Mary’s on the Hill Church in Chester.

Found what appears to be some references to Rosicrucianism in St Mary’s on the Hill Church in Chester.

Rosicrucian Symbology St Marys on the Hill Chester by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Rosicrucian Stained Glass Window – St Mary’s on the Hill, Chester

Edmund Gamul Rosicrucianism St Marys on the Hill 2 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Edmund Gamul Rosicrucianism St Marys on the Hill 1 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Edmund Gamul, Mayor of the City of Chester (1585-86) with some nice ROSETTED shoes.

Edmund Gamuls Daughters St Marys on the Hill by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Edmund Gamul’s daughters depicted on his tomb…. (no definitive Rosicrucian refrences I don’t think – just a tad strange).

https://pubastrology.com/new-world-o...of-the-garter/

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress...arter-v1_8.pdf
Prince_Arthur is offline   Reply With Quote