Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 17-04-2014, 12:18 AM   #1
fanof2012

Question Why did Zecharia Sitchin warn David Icke?

In David Icke's documentary "Revelations of a Mother Goddess," former Illuminati mind-controlled slave Arizona Wilder said that Zecharia Sitchin was a shape-shifting reptile alien who had the job of disinforming humanity about the reptilians and the Illuminati. David Icke replied by saying that could explain why Sitchin warned him not to talk about reptile aliens in his work after he asked Sitchin why he never said anything about ancient Sumer's many reptilian motifs in his Earth Chronicles books. Further, former 33rd degree freemason Leo Zagami said on Project Camelot that Sitchin was a disinfo agent who worked for the Illumianti and got help writing his works from the Vatican, and 32nd degree freemason Donny Gillson discussed how Sitchin was a CIA disinfo agent and his Nibiru story was a psy-op.

However, in part 2 of a 20 part series on the Creating5D youtube channel, galactic historian and akashic records reader Andrew Bartzis said Sitchin's first three books are very accurate except for the fact that the Anunnaki did not come to Earth on a mission but were actually lured to Earth by other dimensional entities, and the gold they forced their genetically engineered slave humans to mine was to bring entities to Earth and NOT to shield the atmosphere of Nibiru (although Bartzis made it very clear that Nibiru DOES EXIST in its 3600 year orbit in our solar system.) Bartiz also said the Anunnaki came to earth about 480,000 years ago and not 450,000 years ago as Sitchin screwed up his timelines, and incorrect timelines is the reason Sitchin's 4th book onward were off. And Bartzis explained that Sitchin was a very spiritual man who had a higher dimensional entity helping him write his first 3 books.

When I met Andrew Bartzis last October, I asked him "So how could Sitchin have been accurate if he was a reptilian disinformer?" Bartzis explained to me that entities known as timeline watchers "victimized" Sitchin by implanting phony timelines in our reality by making those sources give false stories about Sitchin being a fraud (sounds crazy, but like it or not that's how reality works.)

But there is one final mystery to be solved here. Why did Sitchin warn Icke not to put stuff about reptile aliens in his work? My guess is that first off, Sitchin might have felt that talking about reptile aliens would discredit him. And second, Sitchin was good friends with Jordan Maxwell, and Maxwell for a short period of time had bad thoughts about David Icke. When Maxwell brought Icke to America (and introduced Icke to the idea of the reptile alien, by the way) Icke's agents from Britain who helped bring Icke to America got hired to help Maxwell run The Truthseeker Company. However, Maxwell ironically lost that job when those agents of Icke fired Maxwell after Icke got more popular. But Icke wasn't interested in running a company, and as a result the Truthseeker Company went defunct and Maxwell held a bit of a grudge against Icke for that. I'm sure Sitchin (who was also part of the Truthseeker Company) felt a bit of a grudge against Icke as well and so that was probably another reason why he warned Icke not to talk about reptile aliens. That's my hunch, anyway.

And interestingly, in his most recent book "The Perception Deception," Icke talks about how the "X" or a cross-shape is a symbol for Saturn and he suggests that Saturn (a major Illuminati symbol for Satanism) is the Planet X that Sitchin was talking about and also the real planet of the Anunnaki. He also says Sitchin would've known about the relationship between the cross and Saturn since he was a Zionist and that means he was a Saturn worshipper (although it's strange that Icke NEVER says anything in his books about Sitchin being a reptile alien despite what Arizona Wilder told him). Icke also makes it clear that he doesn't buy Sitchin's story of Nibiru, but he does support Sitchin's theory about humans being genetically engineered by some alien force.

Well, it appears that Icke was duped because thanks to Andrew Bartzis, we know Sitchin wasn't a fraud after all and Nibiru does actually exist. And if Sitchin was a Zionist as Icke says, he certainly wasn't a malevolent Zionist and was almost certainly compartmentalized. And lastly, if any of you are wondering how the Anunnaki could survive on Nibiru when it is so far from the sun, the answer is that every planet has it's own consciousness filtering system which allows for life to exist on the planet regardless of its size, location, or type of star it orbits (one of many things mainstream science and NASA conceal from us.)
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 01:29 AM   #2
artardfiesta

why is Andrew bartiz such an authority that his word is final?

he is just a guy with a perspective. his source are his claims he has abilities to read and see timelines through the akashic records. none of which can be proven.
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 03:14 AM   #3
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
..galactic historian and akashic records reader Andrew Bartzis said Sitchin's first three books are very accurate..

..Well, it appears that Icke was duped because thanks to Andrew Bartzis, we know Sitchin wasn't a fraud after all.
All of this hinges on the credibility of Andrew Bartzis.

I'd say it's more likely that those who believe him are being duped.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 04:09 AM   #4
limitless93
Inactive

Quote:
And lastly, if any of you are wondering how the Anunnaki could survive on Nibiru when it is so far from the sun, the answer is that every planet has it's own consciousness filtering system which allows for life to exist on the planet regardless of its size, location, or type of star it orbits (one of many things mainstream science and NASA conceal from us.)
Well, since I don't believe a shit that mainstream science says, I can accept this. It actually changes everything.

Last edited by limitless93; 17-04-2014 at 04:10 AM.
limitless93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 05:30 AM   #5
oz93666

I found revelations of a mother goddess to be one of the most memorable videos out there , however Arizona recants ....davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239925..... and says she was programed for the interview. I find myself reluctant to throw all her information in the trash, the only thing I found suspect is that the lowly Sitchin would be in rituals with the Royals. The idea that we ere genetically engineered to be gold miners seems patently ridiculous, robots are a lot less trouble.
The message of Andrew Bartzis is very interesting ( a sort of George Kevassilas on steroids) but rather depressing, as it seems the chaos that runs wild in the universe is even more server than what we have on earth.
We maybe in the area of very sophisticated dis info, which would be 90% truth, I put Sitchin in this category. Even Bartzis and Kevassilas, while seeming believable may have errors.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 05:45 AM   #6
limitless93
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I found revelations of a mother goddess to be one of the most memorable videos out there , however Arizona recants ....davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239925..... and says she was programed for the interview. I find myself reluctant to throw all her information in the trash, the only thing I found suspect is that the lowly Sitchin would be in rituals with the Royals. The idea that we ere genetically engineered to be gold miners seems patently ridiculous, robots are a lot less trouble.
The message of Andrew Bartzis is very interesting ( a sort of George Kevassilas on steroids) but rather depressing, as it seems the chaos that runs wild in the universe is even more server than what we have on earth.
We maybe in the area of very sophisticated dis info, which would be 90% truth, I put Sitchin in this category. Even Bartzis and Kevassilas, while seeming believable may have errors.
I never heard anything about alien - robots association. That's a bit strange. With all that technology, they could create T1000, but I've never seen anything about alien robots. Has anyone?

Last edited by limitless93; 17-04-2014 at 06:25 AM.
limitless93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 06:18 AM   #7
fanof2012

Quote:
Arizona never recanted. Icke never went public to say she did. Icke even said Arizona disappeared and she never responded to his "Yo Arizona, you still out there" requests on a 2012 radio interview he did. That stuff about Arizona recanting is a hoax.
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2014, 06:59 AM   #8
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by limitless93 View Post
I never heard anything about alien - robots association. That's a bit strange. With all that technology, they could create T1000, but I've never seen anything about alien robots. Has anyone?
I agree ....also with the secret government, they admittedly have nano bots the size of red blood cells but no word on real robots . I think the men in black in the 70s and 80s could have been an early attempt, I'm sure by now they have warehouses full of terminator type robots waiting for the right time to be released.
Old 19-04-2014, 07:28 AM   #9
oz93666

Quote:
Arizona never recanted.
Looks like you are right ... I can't find any hard evidence she did, maybe you need to present your case on the tread I linked to, people there are still in the dark.
Sounds like your a serious fan of Bartzis.... I'm drawn to him , but I'm reluctant to believe the Universe can be such a nightmare place , unending wars , psychic vampires, no mention of any good ET s ,it's a continual battle, which makes our situation on earth with the Illuminati/reptilians seem like paradise!

Last edited by oz93666; 19-04-2014 at 07:41 AM.
Old 19-04-2014, 06:08 PM   #10
loveealways9
Inactive

Quote:
In David Icke's documentary "Revelations of a Mother Goddess," former Illuminati mind-controlled slave Arizona Wilder said that Zecharia Sitchin was a shape-shifting reptile alien who had the job of disinforming humanity about the reptilians and the Illuminati. David Icke replied by saying that could explain why Sitchin warned him not to talk about reptile aliens in his work after he asked Sitchin why he never said anything about ancient Sumer's many reptilian motifs in his Earth Chronicles books. Further, former 33rd degree freemason Leo Zagami said on Project Camelot that Sitchin was a disinfo agent who worked for the Illumianti and got help writing his works from the Vatican, and 32nd degree freemason Donny Gillson discussed how Sitchin was a CIA disinfo agent and his Nibiru story was a psy-op.

However, in part 2 of a 20 part series on the Creating5D youtube channel, galactic historian and akashic records reader Andrew Bartzis said Sitchin's first three books are very accurate except for the fact that the Anunnaki did not come to Earth on a mission but were actually lured to Earth by other dimensional entities, and the gold they forced their genetically engineered slave humans to mine was to bring entities to Earth and NOT to shield the atmosphere of Nibiru (although Bartzis made it very clear that Nibiru DOES EXIST in its 3600 year orbit in our solar system.) Bartiz also said the Anunnaki came to earth about 480,000 years ago and not 450,000 years ago as Sitchin screwed up his timelines, and incorrect timelines is the reason Sitchin's 4th book onward were off. And Bartzis explained that Sitchin was a very spiritual man who had a higher dimensional entity helping him write his first 3 books.

When I met Andrew Bartzis last October, I asked him "So how could Sitchin have been accurate if he was a reptilian disinformer?" Bartzis explained to me that entities known as timeline watchers "victimized" Sitchin by implanting phony timelines in our reality by making those sources give false stories about Sitchin being a fraud (sounds crazy, but like it or not that's how reality works.)

But there is one final mystery to be solved here. Why did Sitchin warn Icke not to put stuff about reptile aliens in his work? My guess is that first off, Sitchin might have felt that talking about reptile aliens would discredit him. And second, Sitchin was good friends with Jordan Maxwell, and Maxwell for a short period of time had bad thoughts about David Icke. When Maxwell brought Icke to America (and introduced Icke to the idea of the reptile alien, by the way) Icke's agents from Britain who helped bring Icke to America got hired to help Maxwell run The Truthseeker Company. However, Maxwell ironically lost that job when those agents of Icke fired Maxwell after Icke got more popular. But Icke wasn't interested in running a company, and as a result the Truthseeker Company went defunct and Maxwell held a bit of a grudge against Icke for that. I'm sure Sitchin (who was also part of the Truthseeker Company) felt a bit of a grudge against Icke as well and so that was probably another reason why he warned Icke not to talk about reptile aliens. That's my hunch, anyway.

And interestingly, in his most recent book "The Perception Deception," Icke talks about how the "X" or a cross-shape is a symbol for Saturn and he suggests that Saturn (a major Illuminati symbol for Satanism) is the Planet X that Sitchin was talking about and also the real planet of the Anunnaki. He also says Sitchin would've known about the relationship between the cross and Saturn since he was a Zionist and that means he was a Saturn worshipper (although it's strange that Icke NEVER says anything in his books about Sitchin being a reptile alien despite what Arizona Wilder told him). Icke also makes it clear that he doesn't buy Sitchin's story of Nibiru, but he does support Sitchin's theory about humans being genetically engineered by some alien force.

Well, it appears that Icke was duped because thanks to Andrew Bartzis, we know Sitchin wasn't a fraud after all and Nibiru does actually exist. And if Sitchin was a Zionist as Icke says, he certainly wasn't a malevolent Zionist and was almost certainly compartmentalized. And lastly, if any of you are wondering how the Anunnaki could survive on Nibiru when it is so far from the sun, the answer is that every planet has it's own consciousness filtering system which allows for life to exist on the planet regardless of its size, location, or type of star it orbits (one of many things mainstream science and NASA conceal from us.)
So you're going to keep spreading the dis-info and not try to refute Sola? but i wont target you like that because its all about love, the only way to communicate so i'm not angry nor do i say this with "mal intention" towards you, the Prince is waiting for his account to be activated on this fourm and he'll speak directly to everyone here, but i have this message from the prince and you already know of it on the last forum he says, I quote from Sola Love;

"LOVE & LIGHT, SITCHIN WAS ACTUALLY THE GENERAL REPTOID "ZORK" IN GUISE, YOU KNOW "ZORK" AS "SATAN" OR THE "DEVIL" HE IS FROM A BIOSPHERE(PLANET) FROM THE ORION CONSTELLATION SOME CALL IT "DRACONIS" BUT DRACONIS IS REALLY IN THE "DRACO" CONSTELLATION, THE ORION BIOSPHERE IS ANOTHER ONE OF THEIR MIGRATED "ZONES", THIS IS WHY "ARIZONA" SAID HE WAS A SO CALLED "SHAPE-SHIFTER" BECAUSE ZORK CHANGES FORMS AS HE DID WHEN HE TRANSFIGURED JUDAS TO LOOK LIKE JESUS SO HE COULD ESCAPE CRUCIFIXION, ZORK WAS ALSO WHO YOU KNOW AS "JESUS" - "YASHUA", HE ZORK(SITCHIN) STITCHED TOGETHER PIECES OF WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST FOR A REASON.. & THIS WAS TO RESURRECT THE "ANNUNAKI" RELIGION, THE RELIGION OF SUMER, SO YOU ALL COULD VENERATE ENKI & ANU BY WAY OF WORSHIP AS YOUR SO CALLED "REAL" CREATORS TRULY MAKERS THEIRS A DIFFERENCE , SO THAT WORSHIP ENERGY COULD BE ABSORBED BY ZORK AND THE OTHER REPTOIDS, ZORK HAS FAUCETED BY WAY OF INSERTING HIMSELF IN HISTORY AS EVERY HEAD "DEITY" OF ALL RELIGIONS TO CHANNEL IN ALL THE WORSHIP ENERGY BEING GIVING TO ALL THOSE SO CALLED "HEAD DEITIES" ZEUS, ANU, RA, GOD, ALLAH ETC SO ON & SO FORTH, HE'S ATTEMPTING TO TAKE IN ENERGY FROM EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET WHO WORSHIPS A SO CALLED "DEITY" BY WAY OF "WORSHIP" HE ESTABLISHED THIS LONG AGO WHAT YOU CALL "RELIGION", HE ZORK IS THE ONE WHO GAVE YOU HISTORY ON THIS BIOSPHERE MEANING HIS-STORY, HIS VERSION OF IT, I KNOW BECAUSE I AM THE ONE WHO FOUGHT ZORK LONG AGO ZORK RECORDED ME IN HEBREW RELIGION AS ONE CALLED "ARCHANGEL MICHAEL" - "MIYKA'EL" , I AM THE RULER OF THE UNIVERSE "SOLA" FROM THE CANIS MINOR CONSTELLATION, I HAVE JUST RECENTLY RE-REVEALED MYSELF ...

DO NOT ACCEPT ANYONE WHO CLAIMS THEY HAVE ACCESSED THE "AKASHIC RECORDS" WHICH IS A "COLLECTION/RECORDING OF EVERYTHING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED" ONLY I SOLA CAN ACCESS THIS "RECORD BASE" BECAUSE I AM THE RULER, YOU MUST THINK MY CHILD WHY WOULD EVERYONE BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE "COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED" ONLY THE RULER OR WHAT SOME CALL "THE MOST HIGH" WOULD BE ABLE TO WHY? BECAUSE HE IS THE ONE OVER EVERYTHING SO THAT WOULD BE HIS "PERSONAL" ARCHIVE OF EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED , THATS NOT SOMETHING ANYONE CAN ACCESS , ZORK WAS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT DOWN THAT TEACHING OF THE "AKASHIC RECORDS" TO THIS BIOSPHERE , THIS IS AN ARCHIVE HE WANTS SO "BADLY" TO SEE BUT HE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO! NO ONE ELSE EITHER!, ALL THE INFORMATION CHANNELERS HAVE BEEN RECEIVING FROM THE SO CALLED "AKASHIC RECORDS" THEY HAVE ACCESSED IS DIS-INFORMATION PURPOSELY SENT FROM THE MALEVOLENT REPTOIDS AND OTHERS OF THE OTHER-DIMENSIONS , FIRST AND FOREMOST MY LOVE EVERY TIME YOU ACCESSED THE "AKASHIC RECORDS" YOU ACCESSED THE "MALEVOLENT ONES" THE WORD "AKASHIC" PUT YOURSELF IN TUNE TO THESE MALEVOLENT INDIVIDUALS IN THE OTHER-DIMENSIONS, THE WORD "AKASHIC" IS "SANSKRIT" WHICH IS A LANGUAGE ROOTED IN THE REPTOID LANGUAGE , THEY BROUGHT LANGUAGE DOWN HERE WHEN WE GET INTO THE FIRST LANGUAGES HOMO-SAPIENS SPOKE WHICH WAS BY WAY OF THE REPTOIDS YOUR FIRST TEACHERS , THE "VEDIC SANSKRIT" THATS ROOTED TO THE "INDO-ARYAN" LANUGAUGE WHICH IS REALLY THE "INDRA-ORION" LANGUAGE, REMEMBER MY CHILD I TOLD YOU ZORK HAS INSERTED HIMSELF IN HISTORY AS THE SO CALLED "HEAD DEITY" OF ALL RELIGIONS IN THIS CASE "INDRA" THE LEADER OF THE SO CALLED "VEDIC GODS" , INDRA = DRAIN = DRA'IN= DRA'INN AS IN "DRAGON", (DRA) THE PREFIX OF "(DRA)CO" THEIR ORIGINAL HOME BEFORE THE ORION CONTELLATION , INDRA = DRAIN = DRA'IN= DRA'INN = DRA'YINN = AS IN "TANNYIN" THE HEBREW WORD FOR "SERPENT" , THE DRAVIDIAN LANGUAGE THE DRAGON LANGUAGE, NOW THE WORD "AKASHIC" IS TO MEAN "ETHER" OR "AETHER" AS IN THE "AIR" , BUT "AKASHIC" REALLY MEANS THE AIR AS IN "GHOST" ITS "GAS" , THE ROOT OF THE WORD "GHOST" IS "GAST"

ghost (n.) Look up ghost at Dictionary.com
Old English gast "soul, spirit, life, breath; good or bad spirit, angel, demon," from Proto-Germanic *ghoizdoz (cognates: Old Saxon gest, Old Frisian jest, Middle Dutch gheest, Dutch geest, German Geist "spirit, ghost"), from PIE root *gheis- "to be excited, amazed, frightened" (cognates: Sanskrit hedah "wrath;" Avestan zaesha- "horrible, frightful;" Gothic usgaisjan, Old English g├Žstan "to frighten"). This was the usual West Germanic word for "supernatural being," and the primary sense seems to have been connected to the idea of "to wound, tear, pull to pieces." The surviving Old English senses, however, are in Christian writing, where it is used to render Latin spiritus (see spirit (n.)), a sense preserved in Holy Ghost. Modern sense of "disembodied spirit of a dead person" is attested from late 14c. and returns the word toward its ancient sense.

AS YOU SEE IN THE DEFINITION IT SAYS EITHER A "GOOD" SPIRIT OR "BAD" BUT ITS REALLY THIS IT ALL COMES BACK TO THE "BREATH OF LIFE" THOSE OF THE BREATH OF LIFE WHO ARE GOOD ARE CALLED "SPIRITS" THOSE OF THE BREATH OF LIFE WHO ARE "BAD" ARE CALLED "GHOST", THE "AKASHIC RECORDS" ARE THE "GHOST RECORDS" , THE GAS RECORDS , THE GHOST IS "CASPER" , IN THIS CASE "GASPER". "
loveealways9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2014, 07:10 PM   #11
swamideva

Quote:
Looks like you are right ... I can't find any hard evidence she did, maybe you need to present your case on the tread I linked to, people there are still in the dark.
Sounds like your a serious fan of Bartzis.... I'm drawn to him , but I'm reluctant to believe the Universe can be such a nightmare place , unending wars , psychic vampires, no mention of any good ET s ,it's a continual battle, which makes our situation on earth with the Illuminati/reptilians seem like paradise!
As above so below.

I am open to all these concepts, they were told of old in the Vedas of India. What i previously considered myth is now becoming real. The truth is much stranger than fiction.

Quote:
And to this day, [those] who...know the self as I am Brahman [IS-ness], become all this universe.
Even the gods [any other dimensional beings] cannot prevent his becoming this, for he has become their Self. ...if a man worships another deity thinking: He is one and I am another, he does not know.
He [who does not know] is like a sacrificial animal to the gods. As many animals serve a man, so does each man serve the gods. Even if one animal is taken away, it causes anguish to the owner; how much more so when many are taken away!
Therefore it is not pleasing to the gods that men should know this [that they are IS-ness].
Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, I.iv.10
Quote:
"Consciousness shines in various external and internal forms.
There is no existence of objects apart from consciousness.
Therefore the world is simply a form of consciousness."
Kalikakrama, as quoted in the Shiva Sutras translated by Jaideva Singh
The questions that need answering is what is a full awakened human capable of?

Who were we before genetic manipulation and before we were dumbed down?

Is it possible that we are a match for these beings, that we are also gods inhabiting this body?

I assume that there is no such thing as death so ultimately there is nothing to fear and that we are all playing a part in this game. We are here at this time of awakening for a purpose that is beyond my present capabilities of understanding. One thing is certain as we look back at recorded history this epoch we find ourselves in is unique. Knowledge is available to ordinary people like never before and the sum of it increases exponentially.

Here is an interview of Eve Lorgen by George Kavassilas which discusses the Alien Agenda and hypnotic regression. The whole interview is amazing in its deep and detailed research & experience of the exopolitics and it really gets rolling in the second hour. i know it`s long, but worth it in my humble opinion and resonates strongly with my research and experience..

http://media.buzzsprout.com/76368.mp3

Last edited by swamideva; 19-04-2014 at 07:12 PM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2014, 08:38 AM   #12
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Here is an interview of Eve Lorgen by George Kavassilas.....
http://media.buzzsprout.com/76368.mp3
Have just listened to this ...Very Excellent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
.... what is a full awakened human capable of?
Is it possible that we are a match for these beings, that we are also gods .
We are far greater Gods than these ET parasite leaches, we just have to get angry, and with pure focused intent, we can demand that they leave this planet, and they'll be forced to go.
Old 20-04-2014, 12:30 PM   #13
swamideva

Quote:
Have just listened to this ...Very Excellent.

We are far greater Gods than these ET parasite leaches, we just have to get angry, and with pure focused intent, we can demand that they leave this planet, and they'll be forced to go.
Good to hear someone aware of their empowerment. Waking up to our true selves will make the environment here incompatible for them. It looks like they will hang on until the last.

Quote:
You enslave a race by taking away its language, its history, its memories, its identity. In the case of the Human race our identities as fractal emissaries of Prime Consciousness has been undermined through the modification of our SOURCE CODE...our DNA.

You know who you are when a breeze finds you on the hottest day, when a ray of sunlight reveals the almost unbearably luminous hue of color in a flower. You know who you are in light from your child's eyes. You remember when that great golden orb of light brings the day. You remember it was not always like this. The suffering that has come to be the human state.

The original innocence of our root race embodied the love frequency as its central cohesive energy. In this sense we were and still are a more advanced race than our technologically skilled captors. Evolution is not measured by the advancement of ecocidal technology, but by our ability to comprehend, resonate and cooperate with the frequency of creation.'

Juliet and Jiva Carter
The Template

Last edited by swamideva; 20-04-2014 at 12:32 PM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2014, 12:58 PM   #14
piskavac

On which way Saturn is Anunaki's property? It is big gaseous planet, and only if they have non-falible technology which can support their life on it, only that way Saturn can be ""their"".

Just think on a moment. Somewhere on Saturn, there are antigravitational machinery which demand very strong supply of energy to work. It works for thousands year, but once only at half second the source of energy vanish or become too weak for continuous work of these machinery.

And all gass and gravity stumbled on their cities, melt them in tiny bit of second int dust... into nothing.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2014, 03:47 PM   #15
visualastronomy
Inactive

Sitchin: Reptilian in disguise, Zionist. To me, that guy spent years and years in his searches and I thank him for this. It seems that various scoundrels - Leo Zagami in particular - like to spit on his work just because they have nothing to loose and much to gain by doing so. Anyone who wants to attack Sitchin has to do his own long and difficult research path. I am not mad about him, most probably he was wrong in some detail and left something vague as to not hurt the real zionists and the HACKademics worldwide.

About the revelations of a mother goddess and successive recants, I'd like you to know the recent Makov/Springmeier debate:

http://henrymakow.com/2014/05/is-fri...a-doppelg.html
http://henrymakow.com/2014/05/fritz-...eplies-to.html

As it seems to me that once you're into the CABAL, you are always under control or some kind of 'scrutiny'.
visualastronomy is offline   Reply With Quote