Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 22-11-2013, 12:55 PM   #1
andy1033

Default Was a tv actor used in bbc panorama last night?

I recorded bbc panorama last night as i do not normally watch any tv live, but i saw a thread about it yesterday.

But i reckon one of the supposed soldiers is Philip Whitchurch an actor, whom played a role in my hero tv series.

Its the geezer with the beard whom claims he was a soldier. I reckon its Philip Whitchurch.

Certainly looks like him

If you saw last nights panorama, its the geezer with curly hair and a beard claiming to be a soldier in n ireland.

Having worked at the bbc in end of 1990's, i know they are just a front for military intelligence. Shows you how propaganda works.

Maybe they put out this show to just tell those in public that soldiers do infact work in civilian life, but did not exactly tell the truth like always with bbc as they are there to project out a story.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2013, 01:16 PM   #2
beechtree

I haven't seen that programme, but noticed a preview about it on the news. What puzzled me was that they seemed to say that the soldiers had only agreed to be interviewed if their identities were protected... then you saw clips of interviews with them talking with their faces exposed.

Here's the clip: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24987465

This appears under the photo:
"The soldiers appeared on Panorama on condition their identities were disguised"

They didn't give the impression of acting a part, but it's hard to see how someone could appear with their face exposed, even if they had added or removed facial hair, and simultaneously hide their identity.

Last edited by beechtree; 22-11-2013 at 01:21 PM.
beechtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2013, 01:20 PM   #3
andy1033

The geezer with the beard looks like that actor in my first post. But he is obviously older now. The left pic you showed i am saying looks similar to the person in my first post.

Plus i am off the opinion too that no soldier would go on some tv show and brag about killing anyone they want on the streets of n ireland.

But that geezer they had on, i am just watching it now from recording of free sat box. His voice is very similar, and he is obviously older now than the pic i gave above.

That actor has a similar voice, and if you imagined that pretend soldier last night as bald, certainly looks like him.

But like you said, i am in agreement that no former soldier would sit there boasting about killing people on civilian streets. Secrecy would of been there thing, to make sure they stay alive.

Shows you panorama is.

I would suggest they did this programme to tell people bluntly that military are active in civilian life in uk.

They even have the same wrinkles. Amazing how a doc show like panorama is pulling the wool over peoples eyes, and its just a show for propaganda. The pic in my first post is a younger version of him, but obviously the bloke in that second post(left pic) is what he is now, but they put a wig on him, and beard.

So the bbc panorama takes a tv actor, puts a wig and beard on him and he then sits there saying he was a soldier.
Amazing that they think all the public are so dumb, lol

Last edited by andy1033; 22-11-2013 at 01:41 PM.
Old 22-11-2013, 02:19 PM   #4
beechtree

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Plus i am off the opinion too that no soldier would go on some tv show and brag about killing anyone they want on the streets of n ireland.
I agree. It doesn't really make much sense that they'd do that.

Quote:
So the bbc panorama takes a tv actor, puts a wig and beard on him and he then sits there saying he was a soldier.
It seems fair to assume the guy on the left wouldn't usually have curly hair, a beard or specs and the one on the right wouldn't have a comb-over and maybe wouldn't be clean-shaven/without specs. But it's just bizarre they'd show their faces/voices if they had anything to fear.

I was watching this documentary about UK spies recently and some of the people interviewed were completely disguised (faces/bodies/voices). It's hard to understand why that wouldn't have been the case with this too.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:43 AM   #5
beechtree

Watched this at the weekend and noticed a couple of things:
- the two men above always had half their faces in shadow; they seemed to be talking spontaneously,
- the third one with the Tyneside accent had his face fully exposed (and also looked as if he had a stick-on beard) and did not sound spontaneous, he sounded scripted; wondered if he was either an actor or had had his voice dubbed by an actor,
- a casting director was listed in the credits; there were short clips showing reconstructions of the events, so actors would have been needed at least for that.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:57 AM   #6
steppewar
Eternal Member

Quote:
I recorded bbc panorama last night as i do not normally watch any tv live, but i saw a thread about it yesterday.

But i reckon one of the supposed soldiers is Philip Whitchurch an actor, whom played a role in my hero tv series.

Its the geezer with the beard whom claims he was a soldier. I reckon its Philip Whitchurch.

Certainly looks like him

If you saw last nights panorama, its the geezer with curly hair and a beard claiming to be a soldier in n ireland.

Having worked at the bbc in end of 1990's, i know they are just a front for military intelligence. Shows you how propaganda works.

Maybe they put out this show to just tell those in public that soldiers do infact work in civilian life, but did not exactly tell the truth like always with bbc as they are there to project out a story.
Philip Whitchurch played a soldier in Sharpe.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0924360/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 08:05 PM   #7
andy1033

Did anyone ever answer this question of mine?

How the bbc on panorama used a known actor, and pretended he was serving in n ireland killing people.

"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
Old 30-06-2015, 10:49 PM   #8
thegatherer

Quote:

How the bbc on panorama used a known actor, and pretended he was serving in n ireland killing people.

Probably to protect the identity of the real person...
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote