Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 21-11-2013, 02:45 PM   #1
blackjack77

Default It's NOT a Rabbit Hole, It's a Loop

David often uses the unfortunate analogy of Rabbit Hole to describe going deeper and deeper in the conspiracy. The problem is the it is a LOOP not a rabbit hole.

Like a loop, the conspiracy comes back to us. In other words, the deeper you go the more you understand that we create this reality. This is our responsibility, we have the ability to change it anytime we like. This is unlike a rabbit hole which just goes deeper and deeper until it reaches some bottom. In other words, the further we go in it the LESS control we have, if ANY.

Think about it. If we can get out of this it is because we CAUSED this. If it was TRULY externally caused how could we ever get out of it? It would be outside of our control. If that were the case all of the hard work of uncovering this would would be for naught.

That is why the Collective Shadow Self HAS to be at the bottom of this.

We can only have responsibility if we are the CAUSE. How can we be responsible for something totally outside of our control? Totally outside of us?

This is also the reason that the way out is through a SPIRITUAL revolution resulting in non cooperation while maintaining a high vibrational state.

It is ALL so simple!!

Below are some of my threads were I refer to this ideas without being so explicit.

Freedom = LOVING & Transforming The Shadow Self
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260974

Why we have it ALL wrong about the Archons
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260465

Our Best Friend & Best Teacher: The Shadow Self
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=258783

Last edited by i_am; 22-11-2013 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Please don't post in RED
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2013, 03:02 PM   #2
forrest22

It is your fault !

Last edited by forrest22; 21-11-2013 at 03:03 PM.
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2013, 10:33 PM   #3
leon11

i like this post. shame its not about paedophilia or racism though, as then it would have ten times more comments and views
leon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2013, 11:16 PM   #4

Watched this one today and thought it would add to this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qr7y...&feature=share

1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2013, 11:41 PM   #5
tink123

You are spot on!!!

This is why the only solution is uniting. Downing tools and sticking together. We need to reject working in jobs we all hate and reject money and materialism...and once we stop and we all stop together it will break the loop and then we can create a new system....not based on any of that crap....because this world its food and resources was given to us all free!!

If we adopted a different thought process and united and helped each other for free..then all this greed hatred stealing etc would be gone...its only because we have those that have and will always have and the masses that have not that exist!

We are all here for a short time and its no pleasure being here at all...it costs you money to do everything....and its miserable and a chore. We should be spending our time more creatively and productively helping caring and creating a utopia not what's happened to date...divide and rule and fighting amongst ourselves over fake issues of colour, race, religion, politics...when you step back these are man made arguments and never truly and really exist. They exist because we are told by the MSM and governments they exist when in reality we all mix and actually most of the time we co-exist quite nicely.

I wish we all had happy lives..could all travel the world and broaden our horizons and could help each other more..but we are all tied into the system by money...and in the future the chip! Which will be sold as the golden ticket to Utopia once everyone is signed in then they will see they are more trapped in the new system than the old one of money!

So you can see the lies and con we are told the only true answer is a day/ week/ month people unite..down tools and sit at home..no riots..no killing...no arrests...just not complying to blackmail and out and out lies and corruption any more.....and then it will have to change!

The problem and the solution does indeed lie with us!

Last edited by tink123; 21-11-2013 at 11:42 PM.
tink123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2013, 12:28 AM   #6
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1331 View Post

Thank you! Powerful video.
Old 22-11-2013, 12:36 AM   #7
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink123 View Post
You are spot on!!!

This is why the only solution is uniting. Downing tools and sticking together. We need to reject working in jobs we all hate and reject money and materialism...and once we stop and we all stop together it will break the loop and then we can create a new system....not based on any of that crap....because this world its food and resources was given to us all free!!

If we adopted a different thought process and united and helped each other for free..then all this greed hatred stealing etc would be gone...its only because we have those that have and will always have and the masses that have not that exist!

We are all here for a short time and its no pleasure being here at all...it costs you money to do everything....and its miserable and a chore. We should be spending our time more creatively and productively helping caring and creating a utopia not what's happened to date...divide and rule and fighting amongst ourselves over fake issues of colour, race, religion, politics...when you step back these are man made arguments and never truly and really exist. They exist because we are told by the MSM and governments they exist when in reality we all mix and actually most of the time we co-exist quite nicely.

I wish we all had happy lives..could all travel the world and broaden our horizons and could help each other more..but we are all tied into the system by money...and in the future the chip! Which will be sold as the golden ticket to Utopia once everyone is signed in then they will see they are more trapped in the new system than the old one of money!

So you can see the lies and con we are told the only true answer is a day/ week/ month people unite..down tools and sit at home..no riots..no killing...no arrests...just not complying to blackmail and out and out lies and corruption any more.....and then it will have to change!

The problem and the solution does indeed lie with us!
Brilliant! I loved what you said. If we didn't cause the problem how can we bring about a REAL solution?
Old 22-11-2013, 01:06 AM   #8
blue_tackler
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
Brilliant! I loved what you said. If we didn't cause the problem how can we bring about a REAL solution?
You can't, all you can do is share your thoughts and wait for nature to take it's course.

All you can do is sort out your own perspectives, however until the perspectives of those who you come into contact with have also been sorted out then the act of non-compliance would only be self harming.

What's needed to start the process of non-compliance on a mass scale, the only effective scale, is for those who are 'awake' and are aware of non-duality as a concept to start working together, to present an example to the mass, until this happens the awakened ones will be as well being asleep, as they appear dormant.

They have the responsibility and if they do not act, then they are to blame for the continuation of the present situation.

Nobody is connecting, nobody is acting, there's far to much philosophy and not enough action.
blue_tackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2013, 04:23 AM   #9
korebolter
Inactive

Excellent posts BlackJack and Tink. Couldn't agree more.
korebolter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2013, 08:13 AM   #10
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1331 View Post

This is good stuff. Don't buy into the old system. Stop paying attention (the system).

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 22-11-2013 at 08:17 AM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2013, 08:20 AM   #11
gremlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIfc0DYO9PA

I couldn't help but put this up. I sometimes can't help but laugh my socks off at this guy and his actions. It sure is interesting stuff though.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 22-11-2013, 08:41 AM   #12
blue_tackler
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIfc0DYO9PA

I couldn't help but put this up. I sometimes can't help but laugh my socks off at this guy and his actions. It sure is interesting stuff though.
When he started pointing at her saying ''right now, right now, right now, right now, right now'' I thought he was jumping into a hip-hop tune
Old 22-11-2013, 08:46 AM   #13
gremlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r34Atqq0CE8

Bashar - Abortion, What happends to the soul of the baby?

When I read this in the book, 'love changes everything' this was what blew me away. Seems I am getting more confirmation that EVERYTHING IS CHOICE, so why did I wanna be me? DAM IT, THAT I CAN'T ANSWER YET.

Old 22-11-2013, 08:47 AM   #14
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_tackler View Post
When he started pointing at her saying ''right now, right now, right now, right now, right now'' I thought he was jumping into a hip-hop tune
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7jSp2xmmEE

Couldn't resist

Old 22-11-2013, 08:49 AM   #15
andy1033

It is not so simple, otherwise you all would be doing it.

Finding yourself is a long journey.

But in your mass population world of lies, you will not be heading for it.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2013, 09:22 AM   #16
blue_tackler
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post

I'm not at all convinced that non physical expeditions are searching for oneself, they seem to me more like losing oneself and when the focus is back on the body and the hear and now, ones breathing and immediate physical functions, oneself is found hiding in ones own shell.

I edited out most of this post, I'm aware that is was veering off topic

Last edited by blue_tackler; 22-11-2013 at 09:52 AM.
Old 22-11-2013, 10:05 AM   #17
blue_tackler
Inactive

Getting back to topic, please watch about 5/10 minutes of this clip, I've edited it to start at the relevant place

http://youtu.be/BZ_YtO6Idto?t=22m2s
Old 22-11-2013, 10:36 AM   #18
gremlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMPXlyliLYM

This is great.

They don't stand a chance, (them)!!

So the message is stand in your power like when you get stopped by the 'po lice'. You have to give them your consent for them to do you because you are in fear of what they will do to you. INTENT!!!! BRILLIANT!

Last edited by gremlin; 22-11-2013 at 10:39 AM.
Old 22-11-2013, 01:48 PM   #19
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post

I LOVE good criticism like this! It give me a chance to refine my thinking!

It IS simple in THEORY. It is simple IN RETROSPECT. Anything really profound is. It is just that you have to go through an immense dross of complexity to get to the UNDERLYING simplicity. I have spent many years studying this stuff. I have studied many areas over many years to get to the point where I can see a lot of the inherent simplicity.

This virtual reality game we live in doesn't offer real understanding up for free. You have to EARN it. This is why so many of my posts go over most people's heads. After all, how much would you REALLY learn if it was EASY, if you didn't have to pay your dues? The game CAN'T be set up to give it away cheaply or it would defeat its very purpose.

This is also NOT to say that it will be easy. Many things are easy in THEORY but difficult in practice. Losing weight for instance. The actual DOING will be difficult. It will be VERY challenging. It WILL push us, collectively, to the edge. After all, it is the ULTIMATE test from our ultimate teacher, our shadow self.

"Finding yourself is a long journey." I couldn't agree more. My experience too.

An important point: By at least understanding the fundamental simplicity as to what is going on, it will make it far easier to deal with the challenges about to descend on us. It will give us perspective, understanding and thus be more effective when it really counts. This is one of the reasons I post this stuff both for my sake and others. "The pain will ease if I can learn" to quote "No day but Today" from the play "Rent".

"But in your mass population world of lies, you will not be heading for it." They will when the pain gets great enough. There are already many signs of it. Besides we only need a CRITICAL mass (100th monkey). Those who are insistent on staying on the old path will ultimately be trapped in the Archon world after the split happens. I don't envy them for all their purported power now.

One last point. Even though I suspect that ultimately this reality will split between the Archon and Human worlds that is NOT a cop out, an excuse to do nothing. We are here to move that moment up, to wake up as many as we can to minimize the damage. We also need to do this in sheer self defense as so that we can survive until then.

No Day But Today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6skcWYevcg

The Natural Cycle of Splits & Re-Joins of Reality
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255714

Last edited by blackjack77; 23-11-2013 at 01:53 AM.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2013, 02:12 PM   #20
fluxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
David often uses the unfortunate analogy of Rabbit Hole to describe going deeper and deeper in the conspiracy. The problem is the it is a LOOP not a rabbit hole.

Like a loop, the conspiracy comes back to us. In other words, the deeper you go the more you understand that we create this reality.
I think it is a loop also. Comprehend the illuminati,
and this loop is broken. But first we need to now what
to look for, when we go. Committ this, in rigidity, to
the neurons.

We do not create our own reality. The cosmos creates
reality, not us. And is the master affector.

We influence reality. What we do now, affects the future.

So reality is the same for everyone now.
And everyone influenced this reality(local to our Sun )

At the foundation of this reality is the cosmic cause.
Earth humans only effect local reality ( local star systems)

Out side of this perimeter, our influence is near nothing.

The cosmos is the master effect, of the primary cause.
So, the cosmos is the ultimate reality which we are part
of.

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote