Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 25-11-2013, 08:59 AM   #81
j35p3r4d0

It's not unknown, from what I gather, that often medical procedures are undertaken in the case of children where the procedure is not necessary and rather invasive... and that I will leave to your imagination.

The medical butchery continues unabated, with the meat markets and and corpse profiteering. They are sick and always have been in elements.

Of course and good measure although, along this topic, what's an issue of seriousness is the drugging and implantation of minors. Anywhere from birth, to adulthood.

This is undertaken for instance at the Royal Children's Hospital in Melbourne or its satellite facilities regularly, regarding implantable devices and the clandestine abuse schemes they are a part of.

Those undertaking these activities are a party to their coming deathly misfortune. There will be riots of unprecedented scale. I hope it breaks out into rebellion.

A child or minor in psychological distress is forced to be part of blood sample taking (which of course will then be added to databases for enhanced manipulation) and are at some point then drugged and implanted.

I gather it is a regular technique for this to be done into the side of the leg, at the lower half.

I believe there to be some difference in the devices used for minors and adults respectively. However I also believe them to work in concert thoroughly.

There is no faith to be had in the military or medical establishments anymore. Only false hope and limited success of those who manage to escape the abuse system thoroughly ingrained into the highest level of those organizations supposed legitimacy and seeming authority.

Last edited by j35p3r4d0; 25-11-2013 at 09:05 AM.
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2013, 01:50 PM   #82
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyhand View Post
@ Posted on Savile thread. Kudos to Truthseeker34 for the screengrabs.
...And also removed from the Savile thread including two of my posts. I didn't want to download the file (a little wary ofter my laptop got a terribly bad virus back when the thread was young and when Anders who I was messaging and emailing suddenly became very ill just after going to Florida to see his daughter (and he felt suspicious about his sudden illness and soon after he died.) Anyway, my repair was quite expensive and it cost me in more ways than one. I feel nervous that I actually opened the link to the page after all, my screen jumped when the page opened but I didn't go further by downloading the file.

It seemed intriguing and I thought maybe it was going to be a story (memoir) of a girl who had been sexually molested during the Dreamflight experience. I looked for an alternative to the file download and found a youtube video but it wasn't playing for me so I thought I'd take it to a forum and try to post and watch it there.

Eventually I managed to watch it in segments but there was nothing about anything shady only a girl talking about what a fantastic trip it was and meeting so many celebrities and famous people.

Before I was able to watch it I bumped the Savile thread and posted the youtube link in case someone else might have better luck with being able to watch it.

After watching it and seeing there was nothing in it related to sexual abuse of any sort I posted asking what the relevance was thinking I must have missed something. This thread had shown up in the web search for alternatives as well as the youtube video.

Just a few minutes ago I went to check and see if there had been a reply to my question and that's when I saw zhiba had removed that post and my two posts relating to it and the reason given for the edit was "not related".

So, just thought I'd share that so youz all don't get too excited about it.

Here's where I stuck the post now removed (to explain it for the curious and since I had not yet watched the video) and the video link, for the curious. I'm still unsettled about having opened the link but I'll try to take care of it for safety measure.

http://s3.zetaboards.com/For_My_Jee/...7653465/1/#new

I would like to hear from truthseeker_34 what the reason was for posting that.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 25-11-2013 at 02:11 PM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2013, 01:57 PM   #83
sweetcheeks

Strange that little can be found on Derek Pereira online and despite the odd mention of Pat Pearce and Derek Pereira as founders of the Dreamflight charity in articles online, the main Dreamflight website and Facebook page make no mention of them.

According to The Charity Commission, the charity was closed 22 February 2011and a new 'Dreamflight' was registered with funds transferred over. This was probably due to the new Charities Act 2011.

Quote:
22 February 2011 Removed - FUNDS TRANSFERRED (INCOR)
21 February 1990 Registered
http://www.charitycommission.gov.uk/find-charities/

Unfortunately it is now not possible to read the list of trustees prior to the reregistering of the company, but the list of trustees now includes Patricia Pearce (who is def a woman!) but no Derek Pereira. Derek does not appear to have been involved as a director since at least April 2008 according to the report and accounts for the year ended 31 March 2009. Wonder what happened to him?
Old 25-11-2013, 02:44 PM   #84
kurupted_flesh

Lots are just inbred effeminate shapeshifters who inflict patients with the reverse theory and dumb paradox that Science and new-ageism are not as wack and superfluous/redundant as each other, though in the UK they seem to enjoy the latter more to reduce clever people testosterone absorption through stupid hybid foods which relay stupid gay shit from women who control the Chefs (Cooks) and Lords, probably some terroist muslim with a typical last name, like the one on TV, MR Khan the pisstake oasis...

The other half is rejected for a pack of greys to recycle and recode my dream state as a Organic temple of pleasures! OH How delectable! The pleasures of Hip-Hop, of ESP and transcending Baphomet's grid works!
kurupted_flesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2013, 06:59 PM   #85
troyhand
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
Strange that little can be found on Derek Pereira online and despite the odd mention of Pat Pearce and Derek Pereira as founders of the Dreamflight charity in articles online, the main Dreamflight website and Facebook page make no mention of them.

According to The Charity Commission, the charity was closed 22 February 2011and a new 'Dreamflight' was registered with funds transferred over. This was probably due to the new Charities Act 2011.

http://www.charitycommission.gov.uk/find-charities/

Unfortunately it is now not possible to read the list of trustees prior to the reregistering of the company, but the list of trustees now includes Patricia Pearce (who is def a woman!) but no Derek Pereira. Derek does not appear to have been involved as a director since at least April 2008 according to the report and accounts for the year ended 31 March 2009. Wonder what happened to him?
It's also weird that the recent articles on Salmon say he was an organizer of Dreamflight. Was he involved in the creation of Dreamflight with Periera and Pearce? And how in the world could Dreamflight be created through Stoke Mandeville by a Stoke paediatrician and two BA-employeed cousins of the Queen's dressmaker (who both volunteered for Stoke) without Savile having his grimy, perverted hands involved with it?!

Kitty serenades the children every year as they fly off to Florida, and we're supposed to assume that Savile and Stoke Mandeville/British Airways/Queen of England's Dreamflight had nothing to do with each other.

Salmon worked two decades at Stoke, Savile lived at Stoke; Salmon was a child-abusing pediatrician charity organizer for Dreamflight, while Savile, a child-abusing children's charity organizer, raped children at Stoke; Two other organisers were cousins to the Queen's dressmaker, Savile was tight with the Royals.

Not too hard to see connections here.

Too bad Salmon-buddy, German code-breaker, natural Darwinist, butterfly-stabber Miriam Rothschild and her "X Troop" Transylvanian black-ops husband aren't alive to share their opinions about Savile on this forum.

Last edited by troyhand; 25-11-2013 at 07:10 PM.
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2013, 08:55 PM   #86
troyhand
Banned

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...g=6711,5622269
The Glasgow Herald - Apr 25, 1973
Baby's death: woman for trial

Quote:
Genevieve Parslow (29) was sent for trial at Reading Crown Court by Aylesbury magistrates yesterday on a charge of having murdered a 10-week-old baby.

Parslow is accused of killing Jonathan Snasdell. The baby's body was found in a ditch near his home at Wendover, Buckinghamshire.

http://pgnewspapers.lib.pg.bc.ca/fed...:1973-07-18-05
The Vancouver Sun - Jul 26, 1973
'Witch' sought aid before killing baby

Quote:
LONDON (CP) - A 29-year-old mother of two believed she was a witch, destined to "kill everyone in the world," especially babies, yet doctors failed to certify her as insane.

Shortly after asking for help at a Buckinghamshire police station, where she was examined by a doctor but allowed to go, Genevieve Parslow snatched a 10-week-old baby boy from his cot and drowned him in a ditch, afterwards stamping on him.

Earlier, during a long history of mental illness, she had tried to poison her own children by giving them cleaning fluid mixed with jam.

Hearing the case at Reading Crown Court, Mr. Justice Gerald Thesiger expressed horror at the lack of action taken by doctors and hospital authorities who had come in contact with Mrs. Parslow.

"This case is a tragic warning to those people who criticized judges for taking baby snatchers out of circulation in the community," the judge said.

He sentenced Mrs. Parslow to be detained at Broadmoor, Britain's top-security jail for mentally deranged prisoners.

Mrs. Parslow had formerly been a patient at a mental hospital, the judge said, and while there had become pregnant by another patient. Doctors had not allowed her to have a health-service abortion, he said, but fortunately she had arranged for a private abortion.

Judge Thesiger said he was "horrified" that doctors saw no reason to admit her to hospital again, believing she could be treated as an outpatient.

"It now is apparent to the medical profession that she is mad," said the judge.

The baby killed by Mrs. Parslow was Jonathan Snasdell, son of a television film editor. Jonathan apparently was spirited out of his cot in the early hours and later found dead in a ditch.

Only a few hours before coming across the Snasdell home, Mrs. Parslow had begged Aylesbury police for help, saying she was a witch, thousands of years old. When asked if she was fond of her children, she said: "No, they ought to be like me, dead."

A doctor and mental health worker were called but after consulting two other doctors who knew her, the doctor decided it was not necessary to commit her to hospital. She walked free out of the police station because no one had the power to detain her, the prosecution said.

Oliver Lodge, for the Crown, said when police arrived to question Mrs. Parslow, she told them how she had stamped on the baby in the water-logged ditch "because I have to kill everyone in the world."

The case had echoes of poisoner Graham Young, who also had a history of dangerous mental illness including murder attempts, and when released from Broadmoor in 1971, poisoned several of his workmates despite the doctors' belief that he was cured.

http://www.webwiki.com/howtobecomeatvorfilmeditor.co.uk
Webwiki

Quote:
Howtobecomeatvorfilmeditor.co.uk - How to become a successful film and tv editor - David Brice Snasdell

http://ftvdb.bfi.org.uk/sift/individ...78?view=credit
BFI Filmography - SNASDELL, David

Director TALKING WITH PICTURES (1982)
Editor MAKING NUMBERS WORK (1982)
Editor A TALE OF TWO JUMBOS (1982)
Editor HIGH FLIGHT (1981)
Editor LIFE GOES ON (1981)
Director THERM WARFARE (1981)
Editor CURTAIN UP! (1981)
Director FUEL FOR THOUGHT (1981)
Editor The MURCHISON PROJECT (1981)
Editor The BOYS FROM HORSEFERRY ROAD (1980)
Editor SPITTOON (1980)
Supervising Editor The FOUR SEASONS (1979)
Director ABBEY LIFE HUNTER TRIALS 1978 (1979)
Commentary Writer A FANTASY FOR REAL (1979)
Director A FANTASY FOR REAL (1979)
Editor THROW YOUR HEART OVER FIRST (1978)
Editor The ABBEY LIFE HUNTER TRIALS 1978 (1978)
Editor The HEALTH AND SAFETY ACT SPECIAL (1975)
Film Editor The QUESTION OF ULSTER: AN INQUIRY INTO THE FUTURE[Rx 05/01/72] (1972)
Film editor MUSIC ON 2: NIKOLAIS ORIGINAL (1971)
Photography The TEMPEST (1969)
Director of Photography The TEMPEST (1969)

http://www.loc.gov/item/jots.200013779#about-this-item
U. S. Library of Congress

Quote:
Film, Video
BEYOND THE SOUND BARRIER

Contributor Names: David Snasdell (director)
Created Published: UK.
Notes
- Information from: "Jazz on the Screen" by David Meeker. Used with permission. (Source)
- Short film (under 30 minutes).
- Cliff Richard, Acker Bilk, James Last and other recording artistes. (Personnel on Camera)

http://explore.bfi.org.uk/4ce2b94d8bd3d
BFI Film
Snasdell Productions

Filmography
Beyond the Sound Barrier
Quote:
http://explore.bfi.org.uk/4ce2b6dccfe1d
Beyond the Sound Barrier
Year: 1978
Genre: Documentaries
Production Country: Great Britain
Featuring Kenneth Shaw
Looks at the history and development of sound recording - the variety of material available and the different sound systems available, ie. records, cassettes an d cartridges. Featured artists include Cliff Richard, Acker Bilk and James Last
A Fantasy for Real
Quote:
http://explore.bfi.org.uk/4ce2b6dd283b2
A Fantasy for Real
Year: 1979
Genre: Documentaries
Production Country: Great Britain
Directed by David Snasdell
Featuring Janet Reid
Documentary in which chartered accountant Ian Worley takes time off from his job to sail as one of the crew of "Great Britain II" in the round-the-world yacht race.

http://boards.ancestry.com/thread.as...names.nitzsche
Ancestry.com

Quote:
Re: Snasdell family tree Posted: 11 Aug 2003
I am trying to trace David Snasdell or any members of his family. He worked for the BBC in the 1960s/70s. He lived in London and then the Aylesbury Vale area. I wondered if you have any information which might help.

This is a strange story. I feel sorry for the poor man who lost his son. But there's another story about this that's not being told. If not Stoke Mandeville, what Aylesbury hospital are they talking about that let her stay released? What's with the documentaries on Kitty and yachting?

Last edited by troyhand; 25-11-2013 at 10:18 PM.
Old 25-11-2013, 10:34 PM   #87
troyhand
Banned

Australian Dreamflight.

http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/122269551
The Canberra Times - Tuesday 13 June 1989
A dream trip for children

SYDNEY: Hundreds of terminally ill and disabled children were on their way home yesterday after a Queen's Birthday weekend tour of Sydney and the Gold Coast.

The 800 children, including state wards, the terminally ill, handicapped and homeless, were the winners of the Variety Club sponsored trip that was supported by some of Australia's biggest corporations.

The children, from all over Australia, left Melbourne in a rainbow-coloured jet specially decorated by Clifton Pugh and Rolf Harris and lent to them by Ansett.

The "Dream Flight" weekend took the children to Sydney and the Gold Coast, taking in attractions from the Opera House to Dreamworld.

All airports the Dream Flight landed at were decorated in fantasy designs, and entertainment parks Wonderland and Dreamworld turned on special shows for the travellers.

Ansett donated its services and staff for the three days, with McDonalds and Sanctuary Cove Developments among others helping the children travel around the east coast of Australia.
Old 26-11-2013, 03:18 AM   #88
troyhand
Banned

http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/116421809
The Canberra Times - Saturday 6 August 1983
Court told of threat to kill Prince Charles

Quote:
LONDON, Friday (AAP-PA). — A man was accused yesterday of threatening to kill Prince Charles.

A magistrate's court was told the man, Mr Dunstan Dunstan, 29, an unemployed bachelor, who lives on a barge on the Grand Union Canal in Aylesbury, Buck inghamshire, had made the threat to kill the Prince in a letter to the deputy editor of a local newspaper.

Mr Dunstan pleaded not guilty and reserved his defence. He was remanded in custody until August 8 for psychiatric reports. The hearing lasted just over a
minute.

The Daily Express said Mr Dunstan had been arrested on Tuesday, just 24 hours before the Prince was to visit Stoke Mandeville Hospital, near Aylesbury. The Prince's engagement was widely known, but the Princess of Wales accompanied her husband unexpectedly. A complete black out had been put on the police operation.

Wendy Groves, acting editor of The Bucks Herald, said later, "I just popped into my office last Saturday to open the post and the threat was in one of the letters addressed to the editor.

"[B]It was a roneo copy of a handwritten original. It talked about the assassination of the Prince of Wales having been ordered for Wednesday at Stoke Mandeville."[/B]

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...age=3909#78168

The Glasgow Herald 30-10-83

Last edited by troyhand; 26-11-2013 at 03:20 AM.
Old 26-11-2013, 03:43 AM   #89
troyhand
Banned

http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/110719101
The Canberra Times - Friday 12 July 1974
Grant

Quote:
The Government would pay $7,302 towards the cost of sending a paraplegic and quadrnplegic team to the International Stoke Mandeville Games in Britain from July 21 to 27, the Minister for Tourism and Recreation, Mr Stewart, said yesterday.

http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/127215763
The Canberra Times - Tuesday 24 July 1984
WHEELCHAIR GAMES

Competitors' courage praised

Quote:
STOKE MANDEVILLE, England. Monday (AP). - Prince Charles opened the seventh World Wheelchair Games in Stoke Mandeville yesterday and, after praising the determination and courage of disabled people, met many of the 1,110 competitors from 40 nations.

The quadrennial "Paralympics" was switched to the English town after the US was forced to withdraw as host nation in March.

The Games originally had been scheduled for the University of Illinois but the US Wheelchair Association said it had not been able to raise the necessary funds

Stoke Mandeville Hospital, which pioneered wheelchair games among Britain's disabled World War II veterans, agreed to take over and began raising the equivalent of $A673,000. The hospital is about $A80,000 short of the target.

But the switch from the US has meant fewer competitors. A total of 2,750 competitors had been scheduled to compete in Illinois.

At the official ceremony, 1,110 pigeons - one for every competitor - were set free to symbolise peace and unity.

http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/124994530
The Canberra Times - Wednesday 7 March 1984
Wheelchair Games moved to Britain

Quote:
The seventh World Wheelchair Games which were to be held in Illinois, US, from June 19 to July 4 will now be held in Stoke Mandeville, Britain.

The change has been made because the organisers in the US were unable to raise the necessary funds to hold the games.

Three years ago the US organising body was given the brief to hold the games but it has been unable to raise the required amount — about SA3
million.

It is now proposed that the games will be held at Stoke Mandeville from July 21 to August 4.

The executive director of the Australian Paraplegic and Quadriplegic Sports Federation, Verlie Seagrove, said from Sydney yesterday that the governing body, the Stoke Mandeville Games Federation, had made the decision at the weekend to move the games to Britain.

"Bookings and negotiations with the airlines had already been made and they will all have to be rearranged," she said. "It is obviously going to cost us more and though we are hopeful it won't happen, the size of the Australian team
could be reduced."

About 1,700 athletes from more than 70 countries had registered for the
games.

"Delegates from the US said that they had a lot of trouble raising the required finances," she said. "They don't get any sort of sponsorship from the Government and money they could normally rely on from corporate bodies and companies has been committed to the Los Angeles Games."

Canberra's lan Trewhella, a member of the wheelchair games team and also a director of the national body, said yesterday that he was upset with the
decision.

"Athletes have been training for up to four years for this event and they have carefully planned their training so that they are at their peak for the games," he said. "Now, they have to reorganise their whole program and .hopefully peak at the right time, which is now five weeks later. It is going to put a lot of added pressure on athletes."

Another worry is that Australian competitors will probably have to pay
about S400 extra for air fares.

A national fund-raising campaign begun in November has raised more than $50,000 for the games. Contribu tions can still be made at branches ofFix this text the Commonwealth Savings Bank.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:14 AM   #90
troyhand
Banned

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...ccused-2871204
Mirror - 1 Dec 2013
Jimmy Savile hospital doctor accused of raping child on ward

Quote:

Bruce Bailey who died in 2001 abused girl from the age of four, who now in her 50s speaks out for the first time

A SURGEON at a hospital where Jimmy Savile sexually assaulted children is accused of sexually abusing a patient from the age of four.

Bruce Bailey is said to have carried out assaults when reading bedtime stories to the girl at Stoke Mandeville Hospital.

She says the plastic surgeon then raped her when she was 11 as she waited to have an operation

Bailey, who died in 2001, is believed to have known paedophile DJ and TV presenter Savile.

He is the second doctor at the hospital in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, to be accused of abusing patients. Last week retired paediatrician Michael Salmon was charged with sex attacks on four girls.

Bailey’s alleged victim, now in her 50s, said the abuse took place at a time when she underwent more than 100 ­operations. “The first time I was abused by Mr Bailey was when I was just four,” she said. “I remember being completely ­terrified and confused.

“Soon after he abused me again while he read me a bedtime story on the ­children’s ward. I was recovering from my operation. I was a tiny child – I froze and did not say anything, I was too scared. Each time I was re-admitted I would plead not to be left.

“I remember on one occasion I followed my mother out begging her not to leave me. I was 11 when he first raped me.

“On the morning of my operation I was given a pre-med. I was wearing a theatre gown and curtains had been drawn around my bed when Mr Bailey came in to see me. It was then that the rape took place. He said, ‘Be quiet’ as I began to cry.

“This was the first of many rapes. When he had finished he said, ‘If you tell anybody no one will believe you and you will be taken away from your family’”.

The alleged victim – who says she was also indecently assaulted by Savile – claims a junior doctor saw Bailey indecently touching her but nothing was done.

She is being represented by abuse lawyer Liz Dux, of Slater & Gordon, who is also working on behalf of 72 of the late Jim’ll Fix It star’s victims.

Ms Dux said: “My client’s horrific ­experiences show why a reform to the law to introduce mandatory reporting of abuse by those in regulated activities is so vital.”

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Bruce-Bailey/384082436

http://www.gangahospital.com/Academi...llowshiop.html
Ganga Hospital
Fellowship Training Programme

Quote:
Bruce Bailey Fellowship

Mr. Bruce Bailey, Retired Senior Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Stoke Mandeville Hospital, United Kingdom passed away in April 2001. He was responsible for training many Plastic Surgeons from India including Dr S Raja Sabapathy. He opened the windows of opportunities for many young surgeons from our country. In the memory of this great man “Bruce Bailey Traveling Fellowship” was set up by Ganga Hospital. Bruce visited India many times and loved it. It is felt that setting up a Fellowship to enable a British Trainee visit our unit for a period of 6 to 8 weeks is a good way to keep the memory of the great man alive. It surely will build bridges between the two countries to mutual advantage. The Fellowship is recognized and announced in the newsletters of the British Association of Plastic Surgeons and the British Society for Surgery of the Hand for the information of the interested candidates.

First Bruce Bailey Fellow - 2002
Mr. Roderick Dunn DMCC, FRCS, FRCS (Plastic)
6th Year Specialist Registrar in PlasticSurgery
CanniesburnHospital, Glasgow
United Kingdom

Bruce Bailey Fellow - 2003
Mr. Bert Oelbrandt
Registrar, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
St. Andrews Centre for Plastic Surgery
Chelmsford
United Kingdom

Bruce Bailey Fellow - 2004
Mr. Raj Ragoowansi MSc FRCS
Specialist Registrar
Queen Victoria Hospital
Holtye Road,East Grinstead, RH19 3DZ

Bruce Bailey Fellow - 2005
Dr Patrick Gillespie MA, BM BCh, FRCS (Plast)
Specialist Registrar
Plastic Surgery Dept of Plastic Surgery
Addenbrookes Hospital
Cambridge, CB2 2QQ
United Kingdom

Bruce Bailey Fellow - 2007
Dr Peter Russel
Plastic Surgeon
Dundee
United Kingdom

Bruce Bailey Fellow - 2008
Mr. Steven Lo,
Specialist Registrar in Plastic Surgery,
Queen Victoria Hospital,
East Grinstead,
United Kingdom

Bruce Bailey Fellow - 2009
Mr Adam Blackburn,
Specialist Registrar in Plastic Surgery,
Royal Victoria Hospital,
Newcastle Open Tyne,
United Kingdom

Bruce Bailey Fellow - 2010
Mr. Philip Mathew
SpR to Prof. Carlstedt
Peripheral Nerve Injury Unit
Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital
Stanmore
United Kingdom

Bruce Bailey Fellow - 2011
Mr. Dominic Furniss DM MA. MBBCh., MRCS.
Clinical Lecturer,
Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery,
University of Oxford,
John Radcliffe Hospital,
Oxford OX3 9DS,
United Kingdom.

Bruce Bailey Fellow - 2012
Mr. Adam Sierakowski
SpR Plastic Surgery,
St Andrew's Centre,
Chelmsford,
United Kingdom.

http://www.bssh.ac.uk/education/fellowships
BSSH
British Society for Surgery of the Hand

Quote:
Bruce Bailey Travelling Fellowship
This Fellowship in Coimbatore, India was established in memory of Mr Bruce Bailey, Plastic Surgeon at Stoke Mandeville Hospital, Aylesbury, in recognition of the training that Mr Bailey provided for many Indian plastic surgeons, including Dr S Raja Sabapathy at the Ganga Hospital in Coimbatore. The Ganga Hospital website is here

The fellowship is for a period of two months, probably best taken at the end of the year in November and December. The Fellowship is designed for surgeons in the middle or late part of their training and is undertaken in a private hospital with orthopaedic, plastic surgical and hand teams, with a large volume of work related to trauma. The unit also does a lot of work on soft tissue cover for lower limb injuries.

Included in the fellowship is a one-week laboratory microsurgery course at the hospital and a trip to the Indian Society for Surgery of the Hand meeting or to attend the annual meeting of the Association of Plastic Surgeons of India. The salary for the duration of the fellowship is £750.00 to include food and accommodation...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7357932&type=3

Quote:
APSICON 2012

Ottobock participated in APSICON 2012, the annual meeting of Indian Plastic Surgeons’ Association which took place in Lucknow [Goa, India]. The meeting was attended by prominent plastic surgeons from across the country. A number of senior surgeons visited our booth & learnt about the latest in rehabilitation technology.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...g=5140,6079918
The Glasgow Herald - Jun 29, 1983
Surgeon praises courage of man who lost arm

Quote:
Plastic Surgeon Mr Bruce Bailey, who led the team which carried out the 10-hour operation at Stoke Mandeville Hospital, praised his patient's courage. "It's amazing that he walked so far with his arm tucked under the other arm," he said. "He is a real hard man."
Surgeon Mr Bailey said: "Technically, the arm has been re-implanted so it's a technical success. But the limb was ripped and twisted rather than cut off. He will never work properly again, but at the moment he's got two arms."

Mr Bailey said Mr Tapping also had severe damage to his chest.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...g=4133,3678881
The Glasgow Herald - Jul 20, 1981
Accident Youth loses one foot

Quote:
Peter Holmes, 17, who had his feet sewn back on by surgeons after a factory accident, lost his right foot yesterday.

It was amputated by surgeons at Stoke Mandeville Hospital where four days ago it was stitched back on during a 12-hour micro-surgery operation.
A team led by Mr Bruce Bailey stitched the feet back on again.

Last edited by troyhand; 01-12-2013 at 10:05 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:33 AM   #91
troyhand
Banned

http://books.google.com/books?id=8iA...page&q&f=false
Neonatal Surgery of the Cleft Lip and Palate
edited by Sanu N. Desai

Quote:
[Page 2-3]

INTRODUCTION

The Stoke Mandeville at the time it was founded, i.e., in 1941, was run by the Ministry of Pensions and Second World War casualties requiring plastic surgery were transferred here. At the end of the war, Prof. Kilner developed his interest in the management of children born with congenital deformaties, especially cleft lip and palate and hypospadias. We still typed manuscripts of cleft palate children dating from 1940/41.

The surgeon and the anaesthesiologist undertaking the treatment of an infant suffering from a cleft of the lip and/or palate, have to accept a great deal of responsibility. The future of that child depends upon their judgement and technical skill. If the treatment fails to produce normality in appearance or speech, either of these faults may lead to difficult behavior and backwardness in school, unhappiness at home and, during adolescence, periods of self-consciousness and isolation. What is more, in the years to come the surgeon will be constantly reminded of this failure as the parents of the child will naturally turn to him or her for advise on any problem that arises.

There is no other branch of plastic surgery that provides so much interest and fascination. There is none in which successful results give so much satisfaction. These unfortunate little ones, afflicted in this way, are placed in our care by their adoring parents so soon after birth - their very helplessness and disfigurement appear to call forth greater affection than do normal infants. We have it in our power to make or mar them for life.

The responsibility we undertake is truly a serious one; provided we have mastered the main principles of our work, it is one we need not fear to shoulder. Without our help, our patients will be called upon to bear a terrible handicap throughout their life.
In the mid-1960s, the Unit was approached by the paediatricians to repair the cleft lip soon after birth. This was on psychological grounds, to alleviate the emotional stress in mothers who gave birth to children born with these, sometimes hideous, deformities. Our anaesthesiologist, the late Dr Norman Welply, who had by then anaesthetized nearly 3000 cleft patients, and Bruce Bailey, the Consultant Plastic Surgeon, could not find any serious contraindications. Doctor Welply always said that if he had read books on anaesthesia in newborn (none was available then), he would not have dared to anaesthetise them! He was a highly competent, caring and experienced anaesthetist.

Last edited by troyhand; 01-12-2013 at 07:16 AM.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:00 AM   #92
troyhand
Banned

http://books.google.com/books?id=Gf8...ed=0CEQQ6AEwAQ
In Arduis Fidelis: Centenary History of the Royal Army Medical Corps, 1898-1998
John S. G. Blair

From Inside the Book

Quote:
The nothingness of El Balla and the Hospital at Ismaelia (1sh) came next - "The O.C. Surgical Div. never left his office, but he was well served by his juniors... one of them was Bruce Bailey, later the plastic surgeon whose team undertook the re-sewing of the severed arm, and whom Lord Tebbit praised for his help after the Brighton Conference bomb.

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=bk...erence+bombing

http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/122420419
The Canberra Times - Sunday 12 January 1986
Tebbitt surgery

Quote:
LONDON, Saturday (PA). — Tory Party chairman Norman Tebbit is in the plastic surgery unit at Stoke Mandeville hospital for a "patching-up" job on scars he bears from the IRA bombing of the hotel housing delegates to the 1984 Conservative Party conference in Brighton.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...g=1183,4468292
The Glasgow Herald - Nov 21, 1984
Brighton bomb victim buried

Quote:
Brighton hotel bombing victim Mrs Muriel MacLean, wife of the president of the Scottish Conservative Association, was buried yesterday after a funeral service at Alloway Parish Church.
The condition of Mrs Margaret Tebbit, who was also injured in the blast, continues to improve, a hospital spokesman said yesterday.

She has increased movement in both her lower limbs, and has also developed some movement in her left arm and in the fingers of her right hand, a spokesman for Stoke Mandeville Hospital said. Mrs Tebbit was paralyzed from the neck down.

Her husband, Trade and Industry Secretary Mr Norman Tebbit, is also making satisfactory progress, but has not yet had a necessary skin graft operation. He suffered broken ribs and hip injuries.

The Tebbits were visited by the Duke of Edinburgh yesterday. The Duke's host for the visit, TV personality Jimmy Savile, said the couple had been in "fine form" during the visit, adding: "They feel better today than they did yesterday.

"They are great characters," he added. "They have this tremendous spirit."

He said Mr and Mrs Tebbit spent most of each day together and had "really helped and supported each other." They were "great people, very close, a delight and a joy."

http://www.britains-smallwars.com/Canal/Reg.htm
The Suppressed Story
Suez Canal Zone Emergency 1951 to 1954

Quote:
RAMC
5th Field Ambulance: RAMC 5th Field Amb was part of the 32nd Guards Brigade, of the 3rd Inf Div. we sailed from Portsmouth on board HMS Illustrious. to Cyprus in approx Oct 1951, was based at BMH Nicosia for a few months, then moved to Suez via one of the LST's that served the area, the unit was then stationed at El-Ballah, occupying part of the British Station Hospital camp there, still in support of the Guards Brigade, but also providing medical support to other regiments such as Beds & Hearts, Scots Guards, etc and also assisting with the staffing of the BSH when required. I, with a number of other NS-men returned to UK in November 1952 back to Queen Elizabeth Barracks, Crookham, Hants, for demob! noot sure haw long the unit remained in the Canal Zone area, but assume it remained with the 3rd Div., until the end of hostilities.Norm Gee

33 Company RAMC, British Military Hospital Fayid Commanding officer Colonel officer(1950 1952). we took Egyptian from our hospital at 33 Coy to Egyptian hospital at Ismailia past loads of scowling Egyptians we had Lee Enfields with five rounds. More than relieved to get out of there.

Last edited by troyhand; 02-12-2013 at 04:52 AM.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:39 AM   #93
troyhand
Banned

http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/125622623
The Canberra Times - Thursday 18 September 1980
LIMB TRANSPLANTS

Quote:
LONDON, Wednesday (AAP). — In the next century surgeons will be able to transplant limbs from one body to another, a conference on the techniques of microsurgery was told on Monday.

Mr Bruce Bailey, a consultant plastic surgeon at Stoke Mandeville Hospital, Aylesbury, said the techniques for such operations already existed, but tissue rejection had still to be overcome.

http://books.google.com/books?id=IG9...ed=0CE4Q6AEwBQ
Microvascular Surgery and Free Tissue Transfer
David S. Soutar - Jan 1, 1993

Quote:
22 The Management of Post-operative Problems 244
Jeremy Roberts and Bruce Bailey

http://books.google.com/books?id=m8J...=0CDUQ6AEwADgo
Skilled at all trades: the history of the farmworkers' union, 1947-1984
Bob Wynn

Quote:
And Mr. Topping was lucky in one respect. He could get immediate surgery. The 55-year-old [in 1983] surgeon, Bruce Bailey, who led the team that operated on Mr. Tapping, told the Landworker that Government cuts...
https://www.google.com/#q=surgeon+%2...art=40&tbm=bks

Last edited by troyhand; 01-12-2013 at 06:54 AM.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:09 AM   #94
troyhand
Banned

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//R...602080172/?s=*
ITN Source - 16 December 1986

Quote:
UNITED KINGDOM: LEECHES MAKE COMEBACK IN MODERN MEDICAL PRACTICE.
Story

A century after falling from medical favour, leeches are making a determined comeback in several areas of medical practice. In South Wales, researcher Roy Sawyer is rearing leeches on a farm which supplies hospitals and research establishments all over the world. Sawyer and his colleagues have journeyed to the Amazon on leech-hunting expeditions, and he is the author of a definitive three-volume textbook on leech research. Consultant Surgeon Bruce Bailey said the creatures are used in microsurgery and in early post-operative phases to maintain blood flow through chemicals secreted by the animals themselves. It remains to be seen whether modern medical practice will return to the techniques of the 17th and 18th centuries - but for the moment, at least, the lowly leech is slowly regaining something of its former approval.

Reference 7733/86
Tape 659
Source BBC

Time code 00.47.15 - 00.49.42
Date original DECEMBER 15, 1986 + RECENT
Duration 2.27
Technical
Subset Reuters TV - RTV Post 1957
Location SOUTH WALES, UNITED KINGDOM
Sound NATURAL/ENGLISH SPEECH
Colourbw COLOUR

1. GV Leeches swimming in tank (2 shots) 0.11
2. GV Still of old painting showing leeches applied to patient 0.18
3. SV Roy Sawyer gathering leeches from aquarium (2 shots) 0.24
4. GV Nurse drawing curtains in clinic, ward with beds (2 shots) 0.26
5. CU Dr. Bruce Bailey speaking (ENG sot) 0.52
6. SV Technician removing leeches from tank (3 shots) 1.10
7. GV Laboratory with tanks of leeches, newborn leeches emerging from sacs (2 shots) 1.23
8. SV Researcher in office with texts about leeches (2 shots) 1.35
9. View of still photographs of leech hunters, voice-over explaining procedure (2 shots) 1.44
10. CU researcher Roy Sawyer speaking to reporter (ENG sot) 1.52
11. CV Pull back equipment in laboratory, technicians working (4 SHOTS) 2.09
12. SV Leeches swimming in tank, man moving leeches in tank (2 shots) 2.27
TRANSCRIPTS: SEQ FIVE. DR. BRUCE BAILEY: "The fact of it is that usually we have the leeches on while the patient is in the early post-operative phase, and by the time the patient has woken up and realises that they've got leeches on, it's a fait accompli anyway, and children don't mind. We've had children with them on and adults with them on."
SEQ TEN. ROY SAWYER: "We go into the water, thrash around, and the leech comes to us."
REPORTER: "So you use yourself as bait?"
ROY SAWYER: "So to speak, yes. That's the most efficient way to do it. In fact, there's hardly any substitute for that."
Old 01-12-2013, 05:28 PM   #95
troyhand
Banned

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-girl-4.html
Daily Mail - 1 December 2013
Former surgeon at hospital where Savile had an office accused of sexually abusing four-year-old girl while reading her bedtime stories

Quote:
A former surgeon at the hospital where Jimmy Savile had an office has been accused of sexually abusing a patient from the age of four.

Bruce Bailey, who worked at the world-renowned Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Buckinghamshire, allegedly attacked the girl while reading her bedtime stories.

She says the plastic surgeon, who died in 2001, then raped her when she was 11 as she waited to have an operation.
The alleged victim - who says she was also indecently assaulted by Savile - claims a junior doctor saw Bailey indecently touching her but nothing was done.

Last edited by troyhand; 01-12-2013 at 05:29 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:50 PM   #96
troyhand
Banned

http://www.insidethegames.biz/histor...e-and-new-york
Inside the Games - 1984
Stoke Mandeville and New York

Quote:
Paralympics are held in two different locations for the only time in the history of the Games
Quote:

In 1984 the four disability groups (amputee and les autres, cerebral palsy, visually impaired and wheelchair) were scheduled to compete at the Paralympics in the USA as the city of Los Angeles was set to host the 1984 Olympics. However, the independent sports organisations for athletes with a disability were voluntary organisations that had no formal relations with the Los Angeles Olympic Organizing Committee (LAOOC) and only a tenuous relationship with the United States Olympic Committee (USOC).

In 1980, the American National Wheelchair Athletic Association (NWAA), an affiliated organisation to the International Stoke Mandeville Games Federation (ISMGF), announced that it would hold its own Games for wheelchair athletes at a separate venue. As a result, the other three non-wheelchair disability groups combined their efforts and chose New York as their Games venue. Amputee and les autres athletes, cerebral palsy athletes and visually impaired athletes competed in New York while athletes with spinal cord disabilities competed on the other side of the Atlantic in Stoke Mandeville.

Funding for the New York Games came from a combination of private and governmental sources, with the larger parts donated by the US Federal Government through its US Information Agency.

Media coverage of the New York Games was the most extensive in the history of disabled sport. The major US television networks and newspapers were present, as well as BBC TV, Dutch TV, West German TV and Swedish radio and TV. US President Ronald Reagan officially opened the Games at the Opening Ceremony in Mitchel Park. In the course of the Games, more than 80,000 spectators cheered on the athletes across a total of 13 events.

The Games in Stoke Mandeville were held after events in New York had reached a conclusion. The British Paraplegic Sports Society (BPSS) organised the Games at the Stoke Mandeville Stadium. The Opening Ceremony were presided by HRH Prince Charles, who officially opened the Games. A crowd of 3,000 cheered on the teams in the wheel-past. For the first time ever, a wheelchair marathon was held at the Paralympics.

Though the 1984 Games were a success organisers agreed that the Games should be held at the same venue in the future due to the fact that the success of the Paralympics calls for unified representation and participation.

The four international federations: the Cerebral Palsy International Sports and Recreation Association (CP-ISRA), the International Blind Sports Association (IBSA), the International Sport Organization for the Disabled (ISOD), and the International Stoke Mandeville Games Federation (ISMGF) came together to form the International Coordinating Committee of World Organizations for the Disabled (ICC). The ICC was from then onwards to serve as the governing body for the Paralympic Games.

Date Games were held: July 22-August 1 (Stoke Mandeville) June 17-30 (New York)
Number of nations represented: 41 (SM) 45 (NY)
Number of competitors: 1,100 (SM) 1,800 (NY)
Number of medals awarded: 2,767 (SM & NY)
Old 01-12-2013, 06:15 PM   #97
troyhand
Banned

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...g=3390,2607536
Rome News-Tribune - Jan 18, 1985
Queen pays visit to injured officials

Quote:
LONDON (AP) - Queen Elizabeth II paid a hospital visit to a Cabinet minister's wife who was injured when the Irish Republican Army bombed the hotel where Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and other officials were holding a conference.

The queen spent a half-hour on Thursday with Margaret Tebbit, wife of Trade and Industry Secretary Norman Tebbit, and then saw her senior race horse trainer, Maj. Dick Hern, who broke his neck in a hunting accident last month, a Buckingham Palace statement said.

Both are patients at the Stoke Mandeville spinal injuries center in Buckinghamshire.

Mrs. Tebbit was paralyzed from the neck down in the October blast at a Brighton hotel. Tebbit, who was also badly injured, returned to Parliament this week and said his wife was making slow progress.

The queen visited her sister, Princess Margaret, in London this week and went to Stoke Mandeville on the way to her estate in Norfolk, east England, where she is on holiday.

Princess Margaret is recuperating fom lung surgery.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:28 PM   #98
troyhand
Banned

http://www.theguardian.com/theguardi...ts-after-libel
The Guardian - 11 October 2010
From the archive, 12 October 1967: Pop group loses record takings after libel

Quote:
The pop group the Move yesterday apologised to the Prime Minister [Harold Wilson] and agreed that all profits on its record "Flowers in the Rain" – now fourth in the Hit Parade – shall go to charity.

They and two other defendants, who will pay agreed damages, will also pay the costs of Mr Wilson's action against them. Mr Quintin Hogg, QC, for the Prime Minister, told the court that Mr Wilson had brought the action "to make plain his determination to establish the complete falsity" of rumours of which he had been aware for some years.

These false and malicious rumours, Mr Hogg said, had been spread concerning the Prime Minister's personal character and integrity. He said a postcard sent through the open post to disc jockeys, journalists, and television producers to promote a record made by the Move had made use of the rumours, which Mr Wilson had "always considered it right to treat with the contempt they deserve". He said: "But in the present instance the scurrility of the card, coupled with the extent of the circulation and threatened circulation left him with no alternative but to assert his legal rights and thereby to make plain his determination to establish the complete falsity of the rumours." "The defendants have now realised the unacceptable nature of their conduct and have never at any time suggested that there was a word of truth in any of the suggestions contained in the libel."

Mr Hogg said Mr Wilson had agreed to terms of settlement which might be thought "extremely generous."

The action was against the Move's manager, Anthony Secunda; the group members, Bev Bevan, Trevor Ireson, Christopher Kefford, Carl Wayne, and Roy Wood; the designer of the drawing on the postcard; and Richard Moore and Leslie Ltd., who printed those copies. The royalties on the record and sheet music of "Flowers in the Rain" and the coupled song "Lemon Tree", and the damages to be paid by the last two defendants, will go into trust and the money be shared equally between the two charities named by Mr Wilson: the Spastics Society and the amenity funds of Stoke Mandeville Hospital, to aid paraplegic patients.

How much the two charities will receive from the Move, however, is hard to assess. The record from which most of the money will come has been issued in this country, the US, Australia, Germany and Scandinavia, and the royalties will take some time to come through. People connected with the Move yesterday estimated the likely revenue at anything from £2,000 to £8,000.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flowers_in_the_Rain
Quote:
Flowers in the Rain

In a promotional stunt, for the record—typical of the band's manager Tony Secunda—a postcard was released with a cartoon of a naked Harold Wilson, linking him to his secretary Marcia Williams. Wilson sued, and the High Court ordered that all royalties from the song were donated to a charity of Wilson's choice. This legal arrangement remains in force to this day and is thought to have cost the group millions of pounds in royalties over the years. During the single's chart success, most of the money went to the Spastics Society and Stoke Mandeville Hospital. In the 1990s, The Observer newspaper reported the royalties had exceeded £200,000 and found that The Harold Wilson Charitable Trust had extended the range of beneficiaries to include, among others, the Oxford Operatic Society, Bolton Lads Club and the Jewish National Fund for Israel.

http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/2012/05/...donley-bolton/
Joseph Donley – Bolton

Quote:
September 2005

Hiking leader in sex case shame

A FORMER Bolton Lads and Girls Club hiking leader has been jailed for a string of sex offences he committed more than 20 years ago.

Joseph Donley, aged 62, of Bembridge Drive, Darcy Lever, Bolton, took his victim, aged 12 at the time, on hikes before luring him back to his home. The former primary school teacher was jailed for four years on Thursday after being found guilty by a jury of four counts of indecent assault.

Minshull Street Crown Court in Mancheter heard how Donley met his young victim at Bolton Lads Club in 1982 where the teacher led weekend hiking trips.

Last edited by troyhand; 01-12-2013 at 09:54 PM.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:06 AM   #99
troyhand
Banned

http://books.google.com/books?id=QDY...ght%22&f=false
The Rotarian - September 1988
The Dreamflight

Quote:
Three hundred terminally ill children experienced the trip of a lifetime last year, thanks to British Airways and the Rotary Club of London, England. Designated "Dreamflight," the trip was highlighted by a visit to mega-amusement parks Disney World and SeaWorld in Orlando, Florida, U.S.A. While British Airways provided the air transportation, the London club paid the Florida hotel accommodations for all participants, including 70 medical personnel. For the children, it was perhaps a last dream, but one come true.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:35 PM   #100
troyhand
Banned

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/...visits-6360222
Chronicle Live - 2 December 2013
Nurse tells of Jimmy Savile's visits to Newcastle Royal Victoria Infirmary

Quote:
A nurse has told of the moment shamed paedophile Jimmy Savile visited a children’s cancer ward at the Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle.

Phil Brown remembers encountering the disgraced radio and TV presenter in May 1987 at ward 16 south where youngsters were receiving treatment for leukaemia. Today he is calling on hospital chiefs at the Newcastle Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust to let the public know the exact dates of his visits.

He also claimed Savile was formally invited into the building.

A spokesperson for the trust said senior staff were taking the disgraced star’s alleged visits to the Royal Victoria Infirmary very seriously.

However, on Saturday a statement from Sir Leonard Fenwick, trust chief executive, said no concerns had so far been expressed by staff working at the time.

Mr Brown, a nurse for 37 years, said: “Jimmy Savile visited ward 16 south where children had leukaemia.

It was in June 1987 and a pivotal weekend because it was the Great North Run. I have rung the NSPCC and police involved in Operation Yewtree as speaking as a nurse, I am dismayed. I’m not the only one who remembers him visiting.

“The moment it came out that he had been in Newcastle I informed the RVI. So far I think they’ve got their dates wrong. People need to be aware he visited in 1987.

“He appeared to be in Newcastle for the Great North Run but for whatever reason he was able to visit the RVI.”

The hospital is one of 19 new facilities which are being looked at in the alleged abuse scandal.

Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt announced that the Dryburn Hospital, which was formerly on the site of University Hospital of North Durham was also being investigated.

The Newcastle inquiry relates to one former patient of a children’s ward at the RVI contacting the police Savile inquiry line, and the Dryburn probe does not involve any contact with Savile and a patient.

The alleged incident in Newcastle is thought to have taken place in the early 1990’s when Savile arrived at the hospital unannounced around the time of the Great North Run, which he regularly took part in.

However Mr Brown, who lives in South Shields with his wife, and now works as a mental health nurse, said Savile was also on a ward years earlier.

He said: “I was on ward 16 north so went over to give him a drawing of miners as he had been a miner himself and it struck me that he was a hard man.

“He wasn’t interested in the drawing and then he crumpled it up under his arm and went off further down the ward. I only saw him for a few moments.

“He appeared to be in the North East for the Great North Run and in those days he would shoot down to Marsden Bay and run up and down the steps and he’d have the BBC down there.”

Ward 16 north and south have since been demolished.

A spokesperson from the trust said: “The trust is taking this very seriously and leaving no stone unturned while undertaking an investigation.”

Mr Fenwick, has previously said they had been seeking feedback from staff, the majority of whom are now retired, and no concerns have been expressed.

In his statement he said: “It is understood that Jimmy Savile presented at the hospital ad hoc. There is no evidence of any fundraising activities and it was not part of any structured support for the hospital.”

After details first emerged about cases of alleged abuse by Savile in hospitals, three major investigations were launched at Leeds General Infirmary, Stoke Mandeville Hospital and Broadmoor Hospital.

Further investigations were then announced at 10 hospitals across the country with a further 19 hospitals added so further inquiries were ordered.

A spokesperson for County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust said information by the Department of Health regarding Jimmy Savile, which refers to Dryburn Hospital, does not refer to contact with patients.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/tyne/hi/...00/8522726.stm
BBC Tyne - 19 February 2010
In pictures: Newcastle GP's celebrity portraits

Newcastle GP Nicholas Posner has spent 25 years photographing some of the biggest names in showbiz and politics. These are a selection of his favourite pictures, starting with a portrait of Jimmy Savile in 1987.

Last edited by troyhand; 02-12-2013 at 04:39 PM.