Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 12-11-2013, 04:17 AM   #1
blackjack77

Default Freedom = LOVING & Transforming The Shadow Self

If, as I have said in previous threads, the shadow self is the root cause of the problem then if we are going to obtain freedom we will have to LOVE and transform our shadow self. Notice the order. Notice which one is in bold.

Further, if we are in a time of great transition then maybe the Truth Vibrations are REALLY about LOVING, healing and transforming the shadow self.

Why do I think this is the case?

Because if we do anything else with the shadow self we are setting ourselves up. For example, if ignore and/ or suppress the shadow self, purportedly in the name of positivity, we are only secretly submitting to its control and it will scuttle us until we figure out what it REALLY needs.

As a side note, I suspect that the reason the New Agers ignore/ suppress the Shadow Self is because they are secretly controlled by it. Further, they don't realize it will lead them straight to hell if left unchecked. The shadow self is tricking them into ignoring it in the name of positivity! How ironic!! Further, I suspect in general that those who can't lovingly and honestly deal with the shadow self are secretly controlled by it much to their detriment.

As hard as this is, and I am certainly having my own issues with this, we need to LOVE, embrace, understand and transform shadow self if we are ever going to get out of this mess. We need to be with it like a very loving and functional parent would be with a very naughty child.

You see, the shadow self is ultimately misguided aspects of ourselves. Nothing more, nothing less. To heal it we need to acknowledge, listen to, love and transform it. That way it can be our greatest teacher and thus our greatest ally.

Notice I didn't say IGNORE it like the vast majority do or WALLOW in it like the Satanists do. Nor did I say DENY or REPRESS it. All of these things ultimately lead to disaster as we are seeing right now.

Instead, we need to focus on solutions, to focus on what we want, we need to focus on love. In other words, we need to keep our vibrations as high as possible. That way when the shadow self comes up (and it will!) we can deal with it like a loving parent. We can keep our high vibrational state even when it is attempting to wreck it which it will. After all, it is there to test us. THAT is part of its job. "Can we stay in a high vibrational state even when it is throwing its worst at us?" THAT is the test.

Once again we need to LOVE it and APPRECIATE it just a great parent will do this with a TEMPORARILY misbehaving child.

Remember! Just as a chain is only as strong as its weakest length, we are only as healthy as the sickest part of us is healthy. A physical analogy could be someone in apparently great shape but their liver is in bad shape. They would not be healthy, would they? A version of this idea also comes from the 12 step self help groups when they say "We are as sick as our secrets".

So when a sick part of us comes up (read: an aspect of the shadow self) we need to see this as an opportunity to heal it, not kid ourselves that it is not there, condemn it or wallow in it. This healing has to start, IMHO, with LOVE.

By the way, if we DON'T use these opportunities to heal ourselves sooner or later we will be scuttled by these parts of ourselves. The shadow self will cry out louder and louder for attention. In other words, the shadow self will make things worse and worse until we properly deal with it. That is also part of its job.

You see, the shadow self WANTS to be healed, just like a child acting out as a way of trying to get the parent to help it heal themselves.

When we don't heal them they will continuously attract situations/ people that will cause us to have to indirectly pay attention to them. We call these situations/ people such things as getting fired, financial difficulties, an abusive spouse, break ups, divorces, bankruptcies, etc. Further, this "acting out" or "cries for help" get worse as time goes on.

The point is that we don't get so caught up in the PROBLEM that we forget the CAUSE- the shadow self manifesting itself in a desperate attempt to be healed, a cry for help. Further, that we not only see the real CAUSE but that we apply the correct REMEDY- LOVE, acceptance and understanding. In other words, we learn what the shadow self is so desperately trying to teach us. This is very analogous to a small child desperately trying to tell its parents something really important like the house is on fire.

This loving, acceptance, understanding and learning from the collective shadow self, I submit, is what this transitional period is REALLY about. Put simply, the Truth Vibrations are about healing the schism as David would say or healing the collective shadow self by my vernacular.

Last edited by blackjack77; 12-11-2013 at 04:24 AM.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 04:48 AM   #2
schnabeltier

thank you blackjack
schnabeltier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 01:25 PM   #3
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
When we don't heal them they will continuously attract situations/ people that will cause us to have to indirectly pay attention to them. We call these situations/ people such things as getting fired, financial difficulties, an abusive spouse, break ups, divorces, bankruptcies, etc. Further, this "acting out" or "cries for help" get worse as time goes on.
What is David's term for these "difficulties"? The Language of Life! Actually the "language of life" is always speaking to us it is just that in this case it is yelling at us. There are always lessons to be learned as long as we are open to them it is just that when things are "bad" there are MAJOR lessons to be learned and/ or the lessons are more easily learned.
Old 12-11-2013, 01:29 PM   #4
blackjack77

Default Schism = Collective Shadow Self

Quote:
This loving, acceptance, understanding and learning from the collective shadow self, I submit, is what this transitional period is REALLY about. Put simply, the Truth Vibrations are about healing the schism as David would say or healing the collective shadow self by my vernacular.
I just realized, once again, I am simply using different words than David for the same idea. It is like 2 people reaching the same point by different routes (although his work has GREATLY helped me!). The point is

The Schism IS the Collective Shadow Self!
Old 12-11-2013, 01:50 PM   #5
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Yep, know thy self. Acknowledge all that you have been even if it seems so terrible. Forgive yourself for things and see that you are only you now, cos you exist only in the now. Be totally honest with yourself about yourself. Once you really know yourself, you can start to know the truths of the outside world. When you know yourself you lose the baggage that you carried all your life, and become much lighter in spirit.

Next step is to banish the fear, and in doing this you naturally move into the love vibrations which expand your consciousness, where as fear constricts consciousness/awareness. Face your fears, and let me tell you 'fear is a fooking liar'. There is truly nothing to fear but fear itself.

Another brilliant thread blackjack, thanks for posting it. The answers are in exactly these things, and David Icke himself is quite clear about this.
I suggest people watch or rewatch Ickes talks again and again until they absorb the main concepts he is trying to put out there. It's all too easy to focus on dots of stuff Icke talks about (he does cover a hell of a lot of stuff), and you got to try not to focus on the dots, but focus on the big picture that he presents. It's so easy to miss key things that he talks of, but the answers are there.

Eventually everyone on their journey will come to the same conclusions of know they self, banish fear and live love. Forget the feeling that love is soppy nonsense, and look past that. Look further into what real love is, not infactuation or loving your girlfriend/boyfriend. Unconditional love. Respect for people and the world, compassion and patience, not judging but empathising.

In the 60's the love message was being put out there, but it got twisted by the twats that be into being about free love (sex). It was never about sex, and as a result we are still living in the hangover from the 1960's. The original message has not changed, and now is the time to continue where we left off from the spiritual revolution in the 60's. I was born in the late 70's but I understand what went on before my arrival.

I may appear to talk about this sort of stuff like its so easy and second nature. It isn't easy and each person has to find their own understanding and path to get there. I can't tell you how to banish fear, you have to work that out for yourself. You have to put the efforts and thoughts in, and do your work on healing yourself by yourself. You are the best one for tailoring your own reprogramming and spiritual repair. You are your own best teacher.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom

Last edited by silent revolution; 12-11-2013 at 01:53 PM.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:07 PM   #6
elessar

I've read a few of your posts now blackjack, thats some interesting stuff you got going on there, thanks for your threads dude

If I'm correct you mentioned Star Wars in a previous thread, if we see Vader as an archetype icon of the shadow self then it could be argued that the reason so many people love Star Wars is that it is ultimately about redemption.

It isn't the rejection or annihilation of Vader/Shadow that brings balance to the force it is his eventual healing and redemption.
elessar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 04:37 AM   #7
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by elessar View Post
I've read a few of your posts now blackjack, thats some interesting stuff you got going on there, thanks for your threads dude

If I'm correct you mentioned Star Wars in a previous thread, if we see Vader as an archetype icon of the shadow self then it could be argued that the reason so many people love Star Wars is that it is ultimately about redemption.

It isn't the rejection or annihilation of Vader/Shadow that brings balance to the force it is his eventual healing and redemption.
I am glad you enjoy my writing.

I have talked about Darth Vader, especially in "The Empire Strikes Back" where in the middle of the movie Luke Skywalker apparently fights and kills Darth in a cave and when he picks up his decapitated head the mask explodes, revealing Luke's face in there. Notice how by fighting and killing Vader he BECAME Vader.

In other words WE are the enemy! It is OUR shadow self at the bottom of the rabbit hole or at least that is my interpretation. We caused the schism by our own collective unresolved stuff.

"it could be argued that the reason so many people love Star Wars is that it is ultimately about redemption." I totally agree. I cheered loudly when, at the end of "Return of the Jedi", the ghost of Darth joined the ghosts of Obi Won and Yoda.

"It isn't the rejection or annihilation of Vader/Shadow that brings balance to the force it is his eventual healing and redemption." It is in the movie but I don't think so in real life.

In real life "What you resist persists", ""You become what you hate" and "You become what you fight". As Buddhism teaches you end hate with LOVE not with hatred or fighting. You HEAL it, you don't hate it and so it is with the shadow self.

Last edited by blackjack77; 13-11-2013 at 04:40 AM.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 07:16 AM   #8
princessofwands

Default Good thread....

Our outer world reflects our inner state.

That's why stirring up hatred against "them" does us no good at all.

They want us angry and agitated because that feeds the lower levels of the matrix and keeps the control system in power.

It doesn't mean compliance to their agendas or apathy or defeatism. It means with a quiet mind pressing on persistently in opposing or non-complying or raising awareness. Without anger, without swearing (low vibrational frequency).
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 01:11 PM   #9
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Our outer world reflects our inner state.

That's why stirring up hatred against "them" does us no good at all.

They want us angry and agitated because that feeds the lower levels of the matrix and keeps the control system in power.

It doesn't mean compliance to their agendas or apathy or defeatism. It means with a quiet mind pressing on persistently in opposing or non-complying or raising awareness. Without anger, without swearing (low vibrational frequency).
Beautifully put. Spot on.
Old 13-11-2013, 01:35 PM   #10
fluxed

Quote:
If, as I have said in previous threads, the shadow self is the root cause of the problem then if we are going to obtain freedom we will have to LOVE and transform our shadow self. Notice the order. Notice which one is in bold.

Further, if we are in a time of great transition then maybe the Truth Vibrations are REALLY about LOVING, healing and transforming the shadow self.

Why do I think this is the case?

Because if we do anything else with the shadow self we are setting ourselves up. For example, if ignore and/ or suppress the shadow self, purportedly in the name of positivity, we are only secretly submitting to its control and it will scuttle us until we figure out what it REALLY needs.

As a side note, I suspect that the reason the New Agers ignore/ suppress the Shadow Self is because they are secretly controlled by it. Further, they don't realize it will lead them straight to hell if left unchecked. The shadow self is tricking them into ignoring it in the name of positivity! How ironic!! Further, I suspect in general that those who can't lovingly and honestly deal with the shadow self are secretly controlled by it much to their detriment.

As hard as this is, and I am certainly having my own issues with this, we need to LOVE, embrace, understand and transform shadow self if we are ever going to get out of this mess. We need to be with it like a very loving and functional parent would be with a very naughty child.

You see, the shadow self is ultimately misguided aspects of ourselves. Nothing more, nothing less. ...
It is a 'scientific' issue, which requires a scientific
viewpoint - DNA.

We need to be aware that our DNA is the parental link.
Everything outside of our 'spritual self', comes as
'parental traffic'. Thoughts, emotions, mindsets are
all influenced by the DNA of our parents.
It is the goal of this body, to overcome any 'negative'
traits streaming through our brains, from our parents,
and their parents and so on.

While the spirit can live without an atomic shell,
it must first transpire the evolutionary path, via
biology ( today ). This biology gives us the epigenetic
challenges from our parents.
The human shell is then, a challenge via evolution,
as one way of looking at it.

If we overcome all negative influences, upon the neurons,
we develop for the better and so do our siblings, as
a result.

So the spirit, when live in a body, can pass on
something of its development to the children.
( traits will have been sorted in parents head )
Leaving the spirit to pass on to an appropriate
body, where the brain has developed enough
that the spirit is compatible, but further challenges
incorporated.

I would say, the spirit is like a sculpture, slowly taking
its final refined shape and form / texture,
not one, but many many artists work on the sculpture.
( many brains for one spirit) - each artist
better at fine detail, than the last.

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.

Last edited by fluxed; 13-11-2013 at 01:46 PM.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:41 AM   #11
blackjack77

Default Doubling DOWN into the DEPTHS of Evil

To state the obvious, whenever the elite get caught they INVARIABLY double down- they go deeper in the hole. For example, when caught in a lie they tell a bigger one, when an injustice is exposed they admit to nothing and usually blame the victim, etc. In a real sense, a version of Problem- Reaction - Solution.

Why do they do this?

Habit. It is the way they are trained (mind controlled). You see to get into the depths of evil one has to constantly double down. It is by doubling down when you are caught or feel bad about your evil actions that you get into the depths of evil ion the first place. You have to go down to get in deep. That is why they are in so deep.

What are some other ways of looking at what they are doing?

You could say they are PROJECTING their evil (shadow self) onto others or that they are disowning it. In other words, the EXACT opposite of LOVING and transforming their shadow self. This, of course, is the vicious cycle I referred to the in the thread "The Vicious Cycle of the Disowned Shadow Self" ( http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=258899 ).
Old 06-12-2013, 06:41 PM   #12
_raine

While I think there is a lot of wisdom being put into this thread, there is just something that doesn't sit right with me whenever people say we "shouldn't get angry", "what you resist persists" or "you become what you fight" etc.

Anger is something that we all feel from time to time, and like any other emotion, I think we are capable of feeling it for good reason. It is anger that gives you the motivation and strength to affect change whenver you witness injustice, to oppose tyranny, to defend your family.

"What you resist persists" - no. What you do not resist persists. Just try ignoring a bully - doesn't work. He will continue until he is stopped by you or someone else. The Nazis didn't just disappear because the Jews didn't oppose them - but mass resistance would have made the work camps inviable.

It's really all about balance, isn't it? Let's use the Star Wars example again: Luke was in danger of succumbing to the dark side, sure - but unlike his father, he was capable of maintaining equilibrium in the Force. It was his rage that brought Vader to his knees, only he stopped short of killing him as he was balancing his rage with his compassion.

All our emotions serve a valid purpose.