Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-10-2013, 01:20 AM   #1
lastprophet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 873
Likes: 73 (52 Posts)
Arrow Demoliton of fake school Sandy Hook - FULL STORY

Oct 28, 2013: the demoliton of Sandy Hook's fake school is completed after 3 days.
Almost one year later after it was exposed NOBODY echoed the REAL story, exposed by Matt Marriott.

Reminder:

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Hoax - FULL STORY exposed worldwide first by Last Prophet Matt M
The Sandy Hook shooting hoax is of type "fake victims".
It is first fully exposed by the same who also exposed first the FULL STORY of other acts executed under false flag by the illuminati:
- Oklahoma city bombings, 911; Dunblane, Port Arthur, Virgina Tech and Germany high school shootings, of type "real victims" ;
- Arizona and Oslo "shootings", of type "fake victims".

Sandy Hook operation - FULL STORY - the TWO basic facts:
1. Sandy Hook Elementary School had ZERO teachers and students.
Disinfo: 800 children were attending Sandy Hook Elementary School.
This is the same technique as at the Oslo, Norway shooting hoax, as it was immediately reported that 800 youth were attending the party at Utoya Island.
Implications:
- no children were killed;
- actors were used in the role of "victims" and "families".
- the stage of this script was planned for a long time. Detail: Newtown was in the script since at least 1995.
- yet another confirmation that Sandy Hook is part of the final "disarm citizens" operation before the BIG BANG.

2. Illuminati deliberately reveal that actors were used in the role of "victims" and "families".
Execution of Sandy Hook, Newtown 2012 is a remake of Utoya Island, Norway 2011.
An actor was used as "shooter" in the Utoya script while a purely virtual character was used as "shooter" in the Sandy Hook script, the same as at the Tucson "shooting" 2011.
But this is no basic fact, it is only a detail.
Unlike after the execution of the Tucson and Oslo acts, this time the Illuminati immediately after revealed that actors were used in the role of "victims" and "families".
And this is indeed a basic fact.
Implications:
- yet another confirmation that Sandy Hook is part of the final "disarm citizens" operation before the BIG BANG .
Goal - similar tactic to the illuminati controlled "Occupy" movement: to detect and eliminate those who will not swallow the official story.

Newtown act and End Times Reductionism pushed to the utter limits
Sandy Hook strikingly illustrates End Times Reductionism reaching the utter limits. Examples:
- school reductionism in illuminati "shooting rampages".
- reduction of available time for the illuminati before the BIG BANG.
- reductionism as key to conspiracies;

Newtown act pushes school reductionism to the utter limits
Connecticut "massacre" is a reductionist remake of:
- the high school massacre in Germany 2009, the last shooting act with real victims: high school to elementary school.
- the Dunblane elementary school masssacre, Scotland 1996.
It is impossible to reduce it more, a massacre in a maternity would have less impact.
Not only because the legalization of abortion, one of the already completed illuminati agendas, reduced to near 0 the emotional reaction to the massacre of babies.
The same tactic of maximizing impact as in the 911 script:
- literally with people jumping off the 90th floor;
- minutes later hundreds of firemen and other first responders nuked by the demolition using mini-hydrogen bombs in basement.
That is why the first act at Dunblane and 16 years later the final act at Sandy Hook are staged at elementary schools.
Sandy Hook reduces Dunblane to the utter limits: not only fake victims but also ... a fake school.

Sandy Hook script reduces the already little time still avaialble for the illuminati before the BIG BANG
If the lie "800 youth were attending the party at Utoya Island" is easy to expose then what to say about the lie "800 children were attending Sandy Hook Elementary School"?
Obviously to expose it is as simple as this:
- go to Newtown and ask in the residential areas around the "Sandy Hook school" if the families had any child at the Sandy Hook "school".
- start with the only condo area (Haley Ln, Jennifer Ln, Elizabeth Cir) and you will no more need to check the slightly over 150 residential houses supposed to supply the "800 children attending Sandy Hook elementary".
First thing you will notice is that most condos are for sale or rent, as for many of the participants in the act it was part of the role to live for a while around the "school" and they have are now leaving town.
Sandy Hook is an illuminati satanist hub.
The few families who have children and are not part of this satanist hub will tell you that their children attend Hawley, Head O'Meadow or Middle Gate elementary.
This alone shows that the illuminati planning has the BIG BANG in script NOW.

Sandy Hook pushes reductionism as KEY to conspiracies to the utter limits
Reduction of basic facts:
Stating "Sandy Hook Elementary School had ZERO teachers and students" as the first basic fact reduces the total basic facts to only two.

Reduction of people not able to confirm it by themselves:
EVERYONE can expose Sandy Hook using the same method as to expose Utoya.

Reduction of time that YOU need to confirm it:
The difference is that while to expose Sandy Hook you already know the streets where to ask, in the case of Utoya you will have to randomly ask people in any of those norwegian small towns pointed out by Last Prophet.
Also to contest the argument that "one small town alone does not yet prove it", you would need to do the test in more than one.
So ANYONE able to expose Utoya is not as immediate as Sandy Hook.

BASICS
Reduction of TIME to solve conspiracies, from 911 2001 to Sandy Hook, Newtown 2012:
It took almost 5 years for the 911 FULL STORY to be exposed first, 2006, by Last Prophet.
But the most incredible was that only in 2004 one of the five basic facts was exposed: HOW did the illuminati manage to have the cattle believe that aluminium planes can cut through STEEL.
http://www.google.com/search?sclient...es+basic+facts
http://911-for-dummies.blogspot.com/
FULL story of Sandy Hook exposed after one week.

Reductionism as KEY to conspiracies:
NORWAY massacre HOAX: EVERYONE can prove that 74 out of 77 "victims" never existed
http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspi...r-existed.html
http://web.archive.org/web/201301200...can-prove.html
The same with Sandy Hook, but accordingly to the Law on the Reductionism of conspiracies, the time required is reduced.

Sandy Hook and ZERO, the REAL illuminati End Times number:
The 600 series: episodes reduced to ZERO, first and so far only by Last Prophet:
600 members of Bin Laden family = 600 children at Sandy Hook elementary school = 600 police investigating Woolwich beheading = ZERO
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age2283374/pg1
http://web.archive.org/web/201307251...age2283374/pg1
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ading+%3D+ZERO

Suppress Protest agenda:
"Occupy" movement: all leaders are illuminati agents. Its role was explained 2012.
With the "Occupy" movement masked police dressed as protesters are no longer only used as agents provocateurs but also to help the Neo-Gestapo in the official uniforms process mass detentions.
The detained are sorted and partly selected to feed the extermination camps.
http://www.christianforums.com/t7692015/
The same type of selection as in hospitals and homes for elderly since 1992, resulting in the largest genocide ever, more than 30 million so far, 20 million in the US and 10 million in the EU.
As always the SIMPLE TRUTH that nobody was willing to believe.

BIG BANG:
Disarm citizens: terminated by confiscating guns door to door. Immediately after comes the BIG BANG.
After US default on debt, postponed to Feb 2014:
- termination of collapse of Banks script with annihilation of savings and pension funds of human cattle;
- launch of supervised race war: blacks, hispanics, asians and arabs against whites.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age2385067/pg1
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=273361
Shortly after, Obama" fully detonates, jailed and stripped. Full scale race war, extended to all areas of the IV Reich with ethnic minorities.
Hillary Clinton proclaimed 44th president, successor of GW Bush.
http://www.christianforums.com/t7710564/
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=206822

Last edited by lastprophet; 29-10-2013 at 01:21 AM.
lastprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 02:08 AM   #2
upendedworld
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 289
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

+1 good thread but I disagree strongly with the conclusions.

the future is bright. I am convinced.
there is more good that bad in this world. by orders of magnitude.

and the good have been fighting the good fight.

what's black is white!
upendedworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 02:33 AM   #3
rbl_4nik8r
Senior Member
 
rbl_4nik8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: A Lifeboat with Psycho Birds
Posts: 3,264
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Well my cousin seems to think it was real and had 3 of her kids that went to the school in the past 15 years she lived there. Now her kids are in JR High and High School now but it was very real.
__________________
4nE
"Always make the audience suffer as much as possible."
(Alfred Hitchcock.)

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 02:40 AM   #4
lastprophet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 873
Likes: 73 (52 Posts)
Default Was

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
... but it was very real.
Not questioning that in the past. But that was no longer the case in 2012.
lastprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 08:25 AM   #5
jondoeuk
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In My Head
Posts: 3,806
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

http://asheepnomore.net/2013/10/28/i...et-sandy-hook/
jondoeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 09:30 AM   #6
gwynned
Senior Member
 
gwynned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,133
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by upendedworld View Post
+1 good thread but I disagree strongly with the conclusions.

the future is bright. I am convinced.
there is more good that bad in this world. by orders of magnitude.

and the good have been fighting the good fight.

what's black is white!
Damn it! I was just going to say this! Just waiting for the BAM now.
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 12:38 PM   #7
lurk
Senior Member
 
lurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 869
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastprophet View Post
Implications:
Goal - similar tactic to the illuminati controlled "Occupy" movement: to detect and eliminate those who will not swallow the official story.
I agree with most of the analysis, excluding above implication. The 'Sandy Hook Hoax' video has at this point officialy ~15 million views. But i followed the counter myself and they already had 14million views 6 days after it was uploaded. The counter obviously is rigged.

It likely has up to 50million views at this point. With at least 2/3 of the people commenting postively. Therefore saying that it's about "detecting those who don't believe the official story", is nonsense.

They use the same argument with Alex Jones and Amtv, and all other alternative medias. It's nonsense.
lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2013, 02:15 AM   #8
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Dude111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 19,746
Likes: 1,130 (717 Posts)
Default

Good thread!!!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2014, 02:18 PM   #9
lastprophet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 873
Likes: 73 (52 Posts)
Default Staged Shootings - Typology - Evolution as expecte

From real victims in OKC 1995 and 911 2001 to only actors in Boston Marahon and ALL Staged Shootings since 2010
All "shootings" in headlines since Newtown, December 2012, were also virtual, using only actors, all with ZERO victims, as expected from End Times Reductionism.
Same as for ALL "terror attacks" in the EU and the USA after 7/7 London 2005.
False flags totally staged with actors are now used to set the stage for the suprevised race war agenda (LAPD killer Dorner, Navy Yard shooter Alexis, etc).

Published December 17, 2012:
Shootings at Newtown Connecticut 2012, Aurora Colorado 2012, Utoya Oslo 2011, Tucson Arizona 2011 = ALL of the same type, TOTALLY staged with ACTORS.
Minor differences: actors used to play "shooters" in Colorado and Norway; two people were actually murdered to set the stage for the Oslo staged event.

Illuminati shooting rampage massacres: Virginia Tech 2007 to Connecticut 2012: typology of victims, shooters, stage, agenda
The illuminati have staged a series of "shooting rampage" massacres.
The main typology of these massacres:
- real?: yes (people killed on stage where the act was executed); no (fake, or in other words no victims, purely virtual);
- stage: in schools (Virginia Tech USA 2007, Germany 2009, Connecticut USA 2012) or not (Arizona USA 2010, Oslo Norway 2011, Batman USA 2011);
- main agenda: advance or complete the disarm citizens agenda? Yes: all except Oslo 2011, when the main goal was to advance other agendas also part of the "legalize nazi state" agenda, closely related to the agendas advanced with the first act of type "bombing the own citizens", the 1995 Oklahoma City Bombing.

As for the fake "shootings":
- shooter: virtual or actor;
- victims: real or virtual.

Milestones for each act
Virginia Tech massacre (1) : first act pushing reductionism to 0 as far as the "shooter": purely virtual, no footage of "family" ever shown.

Germany massacre (2):
- remake of Virginia Tech.
As for the "shooter":
- The only proof of a "family" of virtual "shooter""Tim Kretschmer was a photo of the "grandparents".
As for the REAL "shooter":
- first time the illuminati make clear who the real shooter is;
- the real shooter played the role of having his car stopped by the virtual "shooter", with "both" drving in the same car for a while.
- for the first time the real shooter is presented on TV, days after the act, on Germany's main talk show, with talkmaster Beckman celebrating the mass murder as hero, accordingly to the illuminati religion.

Arizona "massacre" (3):
- for the first time actors play either "shooters" or "victims" roles, in this case "injured" representative Gabrielle Giffords.
As for the "victims":
- reductionism pushed to the utter limits: for the first time 0 victims, or in other words the first purely virtual "shootings".

Oslo Norway "massacre" (4):
- "victims" was a remake of Arizona, extended with a premiere, both for for the "shooter" and for the "vicitms", in staged fake or real massacres.
As for the "shooter":
- the illuminati first suggested a remake of the Arizona "shooter", or in other words, also a purely virtual shooter;
- an actor was introduced for the first time, to play the shooter's role "Anders Breivik", seven months later.
As for the "victims":
- two people were murdered to suggest that the announced 90 "victims" were real (a few days later reduced to 77).
Reminder: this was already done in a massacre of type "bombing own citizens" (911: Barbara Olson, to suggest that there were planes), but never before in a massacre of type "shootings".

"Batman" "massacre" (5):
- nothing new, remake of the purely virtual Oslo act, again using actors ("Holmes") for the "shooter"'s role.

Connecticut "massacre" (6):
- stage: school reductionism pushed to the utter limits, with a 6 years old class.
As for the victims:
- possibility of increasing impact is reduced to 0, not only because babies do not go to school but also because reducting the age would be less efficient.
A massacre in a maternity would have less impact.
Not only because the legalization of abortion, one of the already completed illuminati agendas, reduced to near 0 the emotional reaction to the massacre of babies.
As for the "shooter":
- first time footage of "family" presented: "brother" of "Lanza" being arrested, while at the same time the illuminati suggest that "shooter Lanza" is purely virtual.

Notes
(1) University School - Virginia Tech USA 2007
http://us-state-terror.blogspot.com/...te-terror.html

(2) High School - Germany 2009
http://citizens-disarmed.blogspot.co...ckaged-to.html

(3) Why do the illuminati use a photo of Glenn Beck to photoshop pure virtual "shooter" "Jared Lee Loughner" in the first pure virtual "shootings"? Answer: illuminati religion.
http://illuminati-religion.blogspot.com/

(4) Norway bombing and "shooting" = 911 without victims, except for one girl from Iraq and the stepbrother of crown princess Mette-Maritt.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspi...r-existed.html
http://web.archive.org/web/201301200...can-prove.html

(5) One of the advantages of scripts reduced to actors, not only as victims but also as shooters as in the "Batman Holmes" and "Oslo Breivik" cases, is that they can write the script as a soap-opera.
Mocking the audience is of course a key aspect:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curren...slo-utoya.html
http://web.archive.org/web/201303111...slo-utoya.html

(6) School - Connecticut USA 2012
http://end-times-reductionism.blogsp...-students.html

Forums
http://web.archive.org/web/201302280...012-types.html
Dec 17, 2012
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/virgini...pe-t82149.html
http://web.archive.org/web/201402221...pe-t82149.html -- http://archive.is/RQMRw
http://engforum.pravda.ru/index.php?...ngs-since-201/

Blog
http://citizens-disarmed.blogspot.co...evolution.html

Last edited by lastprophet; 22-02-2014 at 04:40 PM.
lastprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2014, 03:04 PM   #10
wendypeace27
Senior Member
 
wendypeace27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5,418
Likes: 683 (434 Posts)
Default

Sandy Hook was a hoax, but it was an actual school. Some of the people that have put sandy hook on the burner actually went to the school -- to see it for themselves. Thats part of the reason in the first place they demolished it.
__________________
Peace, Love, Sage, and Orion's Belt!!

Last edited by wendypeace27; 22-02-2014 at 03:05 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2014, 03:08 PM   #11
iwanttobelieve
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 365
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

So it was a real school till 2012 - then its closed? Became a fake school?

Last edited by iwanttobelieve; 22-02-2014 at 03:08 PM.
iwanttobelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2014, 03:09 PM   #12
iwanttobelieve
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 365
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

If this was all to disarm the people of the USA - how is that going?
iwanttobelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2014, 03:12 PM   #13
iwanttobelieve
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 365
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

go to Newtown and ask in the residential areas around the "Sandy Hook school" if the families had any child at the Sandy Hook "school".
- start with the only condo area (Haley Ln, Jennifer Ln, Elizabeth Cir) and you will no more need to check the slightly over 150 residential houses supposed to supply the "800 children attending Sandy Hook elementary".
First thing you will notice is that most condos are for sale or rent, as for many of the participants in the act it was part of the role to live for a while around the "school" and they have are now leaving town.
Sandy Hook is an illuminati satanist hub.


Can you give us a link to an estate agency website in that area to prove this?
iwanttobelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2014, 03:15 PM   #14
iwanttobelieve
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 365
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

BIG BANG:
Disarm citizens: terminated by confiscating guns door to door. Immediately after comes the BIG BANG.
After US default on debt, postponed to Feb 2014:
- termination of collapse of Banks script with annihilation of savings and pension funds of human cattle;
- launch of supervised race war: blacks, hispanics, asians and arabs against whites.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age2385067/pg1
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=273361
Shortly after, Obama" fully detonates, jailed and stripped. Full scale race war, extended to all areas of the IV Reich with ethnic minorities.
Hillary Clinton proclaimed 44th president, successor of GW Bush.
http://www.christianforums.com/t7710564/
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=206822


OK on the 1st March 2014, if the US has not default on the debt - what does that say about your post?
iwanttobelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2014, 03:19 PM   #15
iwanttobelieve
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 365
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastprophet View Post
Disinfo: 800 children were attending Sandy Hook Elementary School.
This is the same technique as at the Oslo, Norway shooting hoax, as it was immediately reported that 800 youth were attending the party at Utoya Island.


Sandy Hook and ZERO, the REAL illuminati End Times number:
The 600 series: episodes reduced to ZERO, first and so far only by Last Prophet:
600 members of Bin Laden family = 600 children at Sandy Hook elementary school = 600 police investigating Woolwich beheading = ZERO
So is it 800 children at Sandy hook or 600?

The 600 series or the 800 series?

iwanttobelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2014, 10:18 PM   #16
wendypeace27
Senior Member
 
wendypeace27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5,418
Likes: 683 (434 Posts)
Default

Whether or not it was an actual location would be questions that we can ask in the future, but right now it makes "truthers" look like they are even more nuts, and suits the purpose to further "push" people away from the idea. That is -- if its the first bit of info they have seen.

Its not the point of spreading awarness of the false flags. Whether or not it is actually true or not -- (it not being a real school) -- does not matter at the moment. I feel that it pushes people away, and that was the intended purpose of saying it wasnt an actual location. Its distracting people by pushing them away by "nut jobs".

Some of the most outspoken people about Sandy Hoax, have actually went to the school. This discredits some of the BEST speakers on this false flag.

Lets keep it simple people. Show the physical evidence and footage, not simply typing about it. Lets see the pictures. The money trails. Yes, Newtown is a Satanic hub, but its a physical location as well.



Because within the first 11 minutes. Parents got there that fast to walk their children out of the school!!!! Thats quick driving from home, let alone work. Then they must have saw it from the TV to get the info on the shooting -- which again TAKES TIME. They wouldnt have been there when they were evacuating in that first 11 minutes. But afterwards. So lets get this straight - the media was there - the parents were there -- and everyone was evacuated in 11 minutes -- and they gave the press confrence in 11 minutes of the death toll? They knew that quickly!!!??? This photo screams fakery!!!!! But faked in an actual location!!! Newtown = NWO. The town that was SUPPOSED to be the capstone to the NWO movement in the USA. AND THEREFORE THE WORLD!!!





Deleting the Evidence

__________________
Peace, Love, Sage, and Orion's Belt!!

Last edited by wendypeace27; 22-02-2014 at 10:38 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2014, 10:34 PM   #17
iwanttobelieve
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 365
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
Whether or not it was an actual location would be questions that we can ask in the future, but right now it makes "truthers" look like they are even more nuts, and suits the purpose to further "push" people away from the idea. That is -- if its the first bit of info they have seen.

Its not the point of spreading awarness of the false flags. Whether or not it is actually true or not -- (it not being a real school) -- does not matter at the moment. I feel that it pushes people away, and that was the intended purpose of saying it wasnt an actual location. Its distracting people by pushing them away by "nut jobs".

Some of the most outspoken people about Sandy Hoax, have actually went to the school. This discredits some of the BEST speakers on this false flag.

Lets keep it simple people. Show the physical evidence and footage, not simply typing about it. Lets see the pictures. The money trails. Yes, Newtown is a Satanic hub, but its a physical location as well.



Because within the first 11 minutes. Parents got there that fast to walk their children out of the school!!!! This photo screams fakery!!!!! But faked in an actual location!!! Newtown = NWO. The town that was SUPPOSED to be the capstone to the movement in the USA. AND THEREFORE THE WORLD!!!





Deleting the Evidence

Doesnt look like they are walking to me.
iwanttobelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2014, 10:40 PM   #18
wendypeace27
Senior Member
 
wendypeace27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5,418
Likes: 683 (434 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanttobelieve View Post
Doesnt look like they are walking to me.
lol

That really is some SLOW movement for a school shooting!

Right on!!!


on that picture

Quote:
Because within the first 11 minutes. Parents got there that fast to walk their children out of the school!!!! Thats quick driving from home, let alone work. Then they must have saw it from the TV to get the info on the shooting -- which again TAKES TIME. They wouldnt have been there when they were evacuating in that first 11 minutes. But afterwards. So lets get this straight - the media was there - the parents were there -- and everyone was evacuated in 11 minutes -- and they gave the press confrence in 11 minutes of the death toll? They knew that quickly!!!??? This photo screams fakery!!!!! But faked in an actual location!!! Newtown = NWO. The town that was SUPPOSED to be the capstone to the NWO movement in the USA. AND THEREFORE THE WORLD!!!
__________________
Peace, Love, Sage, and Orion's Belt!!

Last edited by wendypeace27; 22-02-2014 at 10:42 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2014, 10:44 PM   #19
piskavac
Senior Member
 
piskavac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Posts: 4,674
Likes: 93 (77 Posts)
Default

Can somebody explain to us shortly, what happened to all those allegedly live children? Who abducted them, and where he drove them?
__________________
Informal governance is more subtle and lasts longer than formal and structured one.
In informal governance, everybody within frame and determination of his knowledge and apprehension; thinks that he works
for himself and his idea.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2014, 04:11 AM   #20
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Dude111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 19,746
Likes: 1,130 (717 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27
Sandy Hook was a hoax, but it was an actual school. Some of the people that have put sandy hook on the burner actually went to the school -- to see it for themselves. Thats part of the reason in the first place they demolished it.
Makes perfect sense!! (They had to clean up the lack of evidence)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanttobelieve
If this was all to disarm the people of the USA - how is that going?
Luckily NOT GOOD,otherwise the NWO would be here faster than you know it!!

Last edited by Dude111; 23-02-2014 at 04:11 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
actors, fake school, sandy hook, zero students

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:06 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.