Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 18-10-2013, 01:15 PM   #1
blackjack77

Default The Vicious Cycle of the Disowned Shadow Self

While it APPEARS that the demons are external entities that is ONLY because we have so disowned them that we don't consciously recognize them as part of ourselves. When we fail to LOVE, NURTURE and LISTEN to our shadow self we, over time, get so disconnected for our shadow self we don't even recognize it as our own. We externalize it with terms like Archons, demons, jinn or Annunaki.

Because we get so out of touch with ourselves (literally) that we no longer (consciously) recognize our own shadow self we also don't see how it is interacting with the COLLECTIVE shadow self. Because of this we have many, many unpleasant "surprises" that keep on hitting us. Further, the DEEPER the degree of this disowning the WORST this cycle is.

In other words, the worst the apparently external entities get. The more demonic our supposed external demons get. Further, the more we fail to recognize that they are INTERNAL demons not EXTERNAL ones. In other words, the more we externalize (project). This is, of course, why the evil are UNBELIEVABLE hypocrites too.

This is why deeply evil people(?) like Hitler can make statements like this with a straight face:

"The wave of appalling terrorism against the [minority] inhabitants of Poland, and the atrocities that have been taking place in that country are terrible for the victims, but intolerable for a Great Power which has been expected to remain a passive onlooker. We will not continue to tolerate the persecution of the minority, the killing of many, and their forcible removal under the most cruel conditions. I see no way by which I can induce the government of Poland to adopt a peaceful solution. But I should despair of any honourable future for my own people if we were not, in one way or another, to solve this question."

-- Adolf Hitler, August 23, 1939, justifying the German invasion of Poland.

The more out of touch we are with reality the more it hurts when it touches us. We might get out of touch with reality but it NEVER gets out of touch with us.
Old 19-10-2013, 03:27 AM   #2
blackjack77

Default This disowning of the shadow self explains so much

It wasn't until I understood the vicious cycle of the disowned shadow self that I could figure out how the elites could be so hypocritical. Now I know. They simply disown anything that causes them to feel any pangs of conscience.

This is also how they can blatantly so contradict themselves and never see it. As David once wrote about Tony Blair (paraphrased "he believes everything he says when he is saying it even if it directly contracts what he just said." Pure doubt think. This is why they make great actors, whether theatrical or political or both.

This disowning of their shadow self is why they often come off as the victim even when they are the victimizer. How they can so successfully play the good guy even when it is as fake as a $3 bill. How they can be so self righteous when their OWN behavior is far, far worse than that which they are condemning.