Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 17-10-2013, 03:25 AM   #1
blackjack77

Default Our Best Friend & Best Teacher: The Shadow Self

Most of us don't like our best friend. In fact we shun them. They are our best friend because they ARE our best teacher. They are there to help us grow into who we are REALLY meant to be yet we constantly abuse them for all of their efforts.

Who am I talking about?

Your shadow self.

You see, the ultimate growth comes form clearing yourself out of your unresolved low vibrational thought forms (i.e., your shadow self). Transforming your shadow self.

How?

Through LOVING (yes, LOVING) your show self. By nurturing it and listening to it. When you do this you ALLOW it to teach you what it is here to teach you. Notice the order. First you LOVE it then you NURTURE it THEN you LISTEN to it.

When you do that, your "shadow self" is no longer the distorted mass of thought forms that is holding you down and keeping you stuck. Instead your shadow self become what it should have been all along. You see, if your shadow self wasn't distorted it would be...

Your best friend and your best teacher!!

We have it for a REASON. It is just that this reason has been distorted. The shadow self is there to throw forth ("problems") our greatest challenges and thus allow us to learn the most. That is why it is really your best friend and your best teacher. It is there for our growth, our MAXIMUM growth.

The irony is that when we disown it and suppress it we prevent ourselves from learning the very things we most need to learn!! Further, the more we do this the worst off we are. We make what should be our best friend into our worst enemy. What a paradox yet it all makes sense!!

Notice that I said LOVE it, NURTURE it and LISTEN to it. I didn't say WALLOW in it or REVEL in it. That is what the deeply sick entities that currently run this world do. THAT is why they are ENSLAVED and in a hell of their own making.

These deeply sick entities are too stupid, too arrogant, too lazy, too cowardly to realize that there shadow self is there to HELP them not ENSLAVE them. They are pathetic losers. Because of this they are slaves to their own evil, to their own shadow selves, their own self created demons/ archons (gollums). "You are not punished FOR your sins but BY your sins."

Below is a great summary by "The Eagles" of my last point.

"Well I know it wasn't you who held me down
Heaven knows it wasn't you who set me free
So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains
And we never even know we have the key"

"Already Gone" - The Eagles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoGweOFqapU

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 23-10-2013 at 03:28 AM. Reason: red font
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2013, 03:31 AM   #2
edson144
Inactive

when you are in balance with shadow of course with calm is a very very very great teacher and you really can see the flow
edson144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2013, 04:02 AM   #3
verndewd
Banned

The mind is an excellent servant of the spirit.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2013, 06:15 AM   #4
inversedivinity

Every so often I feed the shadow with a knowledge binge. I am totally in tune with my shadow he is going to take me places eventually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tja6_h4lT6A

Last edited by inversedivinity; 17-10-2013 at 06:15 AM.
inversedivinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2013, 10:11 AM   #5
blackjack77

Default The Collective Transformation of the Shadow Self

This Period is REALLY about the Collective Transformation of the Shadow Self. That is why it is filled with seemingly endless dark, painful and previously secret revelations. This stuff HAS to come to the surface to be examined, understood, learned from and let go of (stopped).

This is also why the further along we get the darker, the more painful and the more deeply secret the revelations are. After all, we are going deeper and deeper into the collective shadow self. Into deeper and darker levels of its nesting. As the Truth Vibrations get stronger they are allowing us to go deeper and deeper into the collective shadow self.

In other words, the Truth Vibrations energy/ frequency is getting stronger (higher energy) so they are bringing up more stuff along with giving us the energy to deal with it. The deeper you go the more energy you need both to bring it to the surface (read: make it conscious) AND to process (accept, understand and thus let go of the subconscious need to create this) it once you do. They HAVE to go slow so we aren't overwhelmed and have the time to process what comes up.

Last edited by blackjack77; 17-10-2013 at 10:12 AM.
Old 17-10-2013, 10:16 AM   #6
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by inversedivinity View Post
Every so often I feed the shadow with a knowledge binge. I am totally in tune with my shadow he is going to take me places eventually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tja6_h4lT6A
Well said!! I feed mine with knowledge binges all the time! The shadow DOES take you to places. Great video too.
Old 17-10-2013, 01:18 PM   #7
blackjack77

Default Another Name for the Collective Shadow Self

Have you guessed the OTHER name for the Collective Shadow Self? It is not hard. In fact, when you think about it it is obvious. Ok, here it is...

The Matrix

In retrospect, isn't that obvious? It IS the Control System.
Old 17-10-2013, 01:28 PM   #8
quest_ion
Banned

You don't agree with getting rid of toxic relationships then? You'd rather keep them for the purpose of self growth?

What if you think.. Actually, I'm ok where I am, I don't need other peoples shit, that they create themselves, to help me grow?
quest_ion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2014, 06:25 PM   #9
blackjack77

Default Maybe we are viewing this situation all wrong...

Maybe we are viewing this situation all wrong. Maybe we are simply dealing with our collective shadow self. We are literally fighting our shadow.

You see if the Archons can only "distort not create" it means that they did not create the Shadow Self. No, no, no. They were CREATED from the shadow self.

So the question is: "WHY do we have a shadow self? What is its purpose?"

Answer: Because it is part of the natural duality that is inherent in creation, whether in this inner Matrix (Virtual Reality Construct) or the outer one (where this Matrix separated from, the unhacked one). While the Archons may have made the shadow self WORSE (Of course they would! It is feeding them!) they did not create it!! The shadow self was here all along!! It was here form the get go, long before the Archons.

So why did the SUPREME creator create the shadow self?

Let's rephase that. So why did the SUPREME creator create this ultimate problem? After all, if you think about it, the shadow self is the ultimate PROBLEM. Well, lets look at the word "problem".

What is the original definition of problem?

The original meaning of "problem" is "to throw forth". Who does the throwing?

WE DO!!

So we could it be that we were given the shadow self so we overcome it and in the process develop ourselves so we could return back to the original creator?

Maybe what APPEARS to be our greatest "problem" is REALLY our greatest opportunity! We NEED the shadow self to spiritually develop ourselves. It is the gymnasium in which we develop our spiritual muscles.

The shadow self was created to provide the resistance, the "problem" so we could evolve / transform ourselves out of the Matrices (both inner and outer) and return to the Supreme Creator!

Last edited by blackjack77; 14-06-2014 at 06:34 PM.
Old 15-06-2014, 10:57 AM   #10
imagine21

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
Maybe we are viewing this situation all wrong. Maybe we are simply dealing with our collective shadow self. We are literally fighting our shadow.

You see if the Archons can only "distort not create" it means that they did not create the Shadow Self. No, no, no. They were CREATED from the shadow self.

So the question is: "WHY do we have a shadow self? What is its purpose?"

Answer: Because it is part of the natural duality that is inherent in creation, whether in this inner Matrix (Virtual Reality Construct) or the outer one (where this Matrix separated from, the unhacked one). While the Archons may have made the shadow self WORSE (Of course they would! It is feeding them!) they did not create it!! The shadow self was here all along!! It was here form the get go, long before the Archons.

So why did the SUPREME creator create the shadow self?

Let's rephase that. So why did the SUPREME creator create this ultimate problem? After all, if you think about it, the shadow self is the ultimate PROBLEM. Well, lets look at the word "problem".

What is the original definition of problem?

The original meaning of "problem" is "to throw forth". Who does the throwing?

WE DO!!

So we could it be that we were given the shadow self so we overcome it and in the process develop ourselves so we could return back to the original creator?

Maybe what APPEARS to be our greatest "problem" is REALLY our greatest opportunity! We NEED the shadow self to spiritually develop ourselves. It is the gymnasium in which we develop our spiritual muscles.

The shadow self was created to provide the resistance, the "problem" so we could evolve / transform ourselves out of the Matrices (both inner and outer) and return to the Supreme Creator!
the force is strong in this one, oh-be-one

"no action will bring no change" - some cartoon dude
imagine21 is offline   Reply With Quote