Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-10-2013, 01:40 PM   #1
blackjack77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 1,501
Likes: 189 (72 Posts)
Default WHY we created this nightmare

Simple. We created the ultimate problem so we could have the ultimate growth by solving it.

As Tony Robbins pointed out, problem originally means "to throw forth." The questions is WHO is doing the throwing and WHY?

As you probably guessed, I suspect WE (collectively) have created the problem and the WHY was so we could grow by solving it.

After all, have you ever wondered why we are getting the worst case scenario? The elites plan is TOTALLY evil. It has NO redeeming qualities. Why is it the stuff of the worst possible nightmares?

Because it was CREATED from the worst possible nightmares, the worst imaginable fear. The worst possible degradation. It is created from the most base of our collective unresolved emotions. The worst of the worst.

That is why I say we are at the bottom of the rabbit hole. We created this nightmare and that ultimately the entities in charge are GOLLUMS, entities created out of our own collective unresolved emotions, the most dis-empowering ones of all, the worst of the worst.

In other words, the countless number of entities that are enslaved are REALLY enslaved by their OWN unresolved dis-empowering emotions. Their own stuff. "The best of our intentions will succumb to the worst of our shit."

Interestingly, when I spell checked "succumb" the alternate word it listed was succubus, one of the ancients names given to gollums!! Isn't THAT interesting? In other words, we succumb to our succubus (gollums).

Below are some reference threads were I expand on the ideas in this post.

The Universe is a Training Simulation
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227492

This is a test, this is only a test
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250829

WE are at the bottom of the Rabbit Hole
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=251194

How We Created This Nightmare
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=246394

Suppose...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=249311

Succubus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus
__________________
BlackJack77
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 10:00 PM   #2
sukiari
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,599
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

What's with this we shit anyway? Everywhere I read about how "we" have created pollution, crime, poverty, and so on. I didn't do it and I didn't create our doomsday either man. Show a spine and take responsibility for where ou are today. Don't like it? Change it yourself or quit complaining.

I am sick of people who want to blame others or "us all" for their own shitty lives.
sukiari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 10:12 PM   #3
artardfiesta
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,754
Likes: 30 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukiari View Post
What's with this we shit anyway? Everywhere I read about how "we" have created pollution, crime, poverty, and so on. I didn't do it and I didn't create our doomsday either man. Show a spine and take responsibility for where ou are today. Don't like it? Change it yourself or quit complaining.

I am sick of people who want to blame others or "us all" for their own shitty lives.
each one of us is responsible for the world today since we are all connected.

but you are right, we need to stop looking externally at what is going on and take care of our own shit. make our own changes. this is what blackjack is talking about in this thread with regards to defeating your own demons and negative mind pattenrs. those demons and mind patterns really aren't something outside of you. THEY ARE YOU. by healing yourself you are doing more for the world
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 10:32 PM   #4
artardfiesta
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,754
Likes: 30 (14 Posts)
Default

good video related to this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j67h5Vm9e4E
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 12:29 AM   #5
sukiari
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,599
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post
each one of us is responsible for the world today since we are all connected.
I'm responsible for what I'm responsible for, nothing more. Simply being a member of humanity is not enough to impose responsibility for others' actions upon me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post
but you are right, we need to stop looking externally at what is going on and take care of our own shit. make our own changes. this is what blackjack is talking about in this thread with regards to defeating your own demons and negative mind pattenrs. those demons and mind patterns really aren't something outside of you. THEY ARE YOU. by healing yourself you are doing more for the world
Healing yourself starts with taking responsibility, but it's not healthy to accept that one is responsible for that which they really aren't. This is simple scapegoating and self-agony inflicted by choice, like a Catholic wearing a cilice. I don't pity people who choose to needlessly torture themselves.
sukiari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 12:58 AM   #6
artardfiesta
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,754
Likes: 30 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukiari View Post
I'm responsible for what I'm responsible for, nothing more. Simply being a member of humanity is not enough to impose responsibility for others' actions upon me.



Healing yourself starts with taking responsibility, but it's not healthy to accept that one is responsible for that which they really aren't. This is simple scapegoating and self-agony inflicted by choice, like a Catholic wearing a cilice. I don't pity people who choose to needlessly torture themselves.
yes we are responsible for our actions as best we can make them.

but together as a whole we have created this world.

for example, and I am guilty of this as well, are you buying products that exploit workers in third world countries. by doing so you are contributing to the exploitation of third worlds. Are you buying products more harmful to the environment then another option? You are contributing to hurting the environment.

I am not saying everyone is our problem. but going about our lives we are contributing to problems here and there whether it is directly or indirectly. Not all our choices will be in the best for everyone that is impossible with how our world is set up, but at least we can be aware of them, take responsibility for them, and address those in the future if we need to - because eventually those issues will need to be raised or dealt with (as the topic in this thread is suggesting)
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 01:26 AM   #7
sukiari
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,599
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post
yes we are responsible for our actions as best we can make them.

but together as a whole we have created this world.

for example, and I am guilty of this as well, are you buying products that exploit workers in third world countries. by doing so you are contributing to the exploitation of third worlds. Are you buying products more harmful to the environment then another option? You are contributing to hurting the environment.

I am not saying everyone is our problem. but going about our lives we are contributing to problems here and there whether it is directly or indirectly. Not all our choices will be in the best for everyone that is impossible with how our world is set up, but at least we can be aware of them, take responsibility for them, and address those in the future if we need to - because eventually those issues will need to be raised or dealt with (as the topic in this thread is suggesting)
I've long ago given up having any pity for the third world. It's unfortunate, but their condition is such mainly because the people in these places are too complacent and lazy to have a proper revolution. It's probably due to their rigid social structures and class hierarchies, the same things that probably prevent these people from making any decent scientific or technological inventions of their own. They tend to have big man syndrome, wishing for a powerful leader to kick them around. It's especially true in South America, Africa, and Asia. They've had just as much time as anybody to get their shit together and kick the big men out, but when they do they always end up with another of the same kind, much like the "poor" woman who decides to serially date men who beat her and cheat. Eventually the pity party stops.

Frankly I'd rather buy products (like batteries) made in China because they are willing to sacrifice their own environment. I don't need that shit in my own water supply here - we had enough of that nonsense in the early to late 20th century here in the USA.

Overly obsessing with your responsibility for where the world is at is unhealthy and pointless. I'd rather tilt at something other than windmills.

Last edited by sukiari; 15-10-2013 at 01:28 AM.
sukiari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 02:16 AM   #8
blackjack77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 1,501
Likes: 189 (72 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post
good video related to this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j67h5Vm9e4E
Awesome video!! Absolutely right! "You want to Know God? - Feel & Heal your F---ING Shadow". I have been doing this for years. This is why I say that grow is a negative then a positive process. You have to own your stuff to heal. What he is talking about INDIVIDUALLY is what we are going through COLLECTIVELY during this transition period.

This is why the bottom of the bottom of this rabbit hole is an unimaginable amount of unresolved negative emotions. Our collective sh-t. The worst of the worst. A totally malevolent energy comprised of millions, maybe billions, of disowned shadow selves. Shadow selves that got worse and worse the more they were denied and disowned.

What is it is an enormous, beyond all comprehension, emotional sewer. That is what hell is. And we are trapped their by not FULLY owning AND loving our shadow self.

In other words,

We are in a hell of our own making because we refuse to do the work to stop creating it. "We are punished BY our sins, not FOR our sins." We refuse to own our own stuff. We refuse to learn the lessons of the shadow self.

We have a shadow self for a REASON. It is a valuable teacher, maybe the MOST valuable teacher of all. We MUST learn its lessons before we can spiritually progress. As David says "We ARE enlightened. It is about REMOVING the barriers to that enlightenment." (slight paraphrase)

We refuse to LOVE our shadow self for teaching us those lessons. Because of this refusal, the suffering persists because "what you resist persists".


This is I say that these Archons/ Demons are GOLLUMS. They are the shadow selves we ALLOWED to run a mock.

We need to LOVE your shadow self to heal yourself. When enough of us do this this nightmare will be over.
__________________
BlackJack77

Last edited by blackjack77; 15-10-2013 at 02:41 AM.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 02:25 AM   #9
truepositive
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,008
Likes: 71 (36 Posts)
Default

Good thread, ill reply more in depth soon, for now just this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j67h5Vm9e4E
truepositive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 03:19 AM   #10
artardfiesta
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,754
Likes: 30 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukiari View Post
I've long ago given up having any pity for the third world. It's unfortunate, but their condition is such mainly because the people in these places are too complacent and lazy to have a proper revolution. It's probably due to their rigid social structures and class hierarchies, the same things that probably prevent these people from making any decent scientific or technological inventions of their own. They tend to have big man syndrome, wishing for a powerful leader to kick them around. It's especially true in South America, Africa, and Asia. They've had just as much time as anybody to get their shit together and kick the big men out, but when they do they always end up with another of the same kind, much like the "poor" woman who decides to serially date men who beat her and cheat. Eventually the pity party stops.

Frankly I'd rather buy products (like batteries) made in China because they are willing to sacrifice their own environment. I don't need that shit in my own water supply here - we had enough of that nonsense in the early to late 20th century here in the USA.

Overly obsessing with your responsibility for where the world is at is unhealthy and pointless. I'd rather tilt at something other than windmills.
i never said to be "overly obsessed" with the part you play with the whole. I simply said to be aware. This is part of healing your shadow.

Last edited by artardfiesta; 15-10-2013 at 03:31 AM.
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 04:44 AM   #11
sukiari
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,599
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post
i never said to be "overly obsessed" with the part you play with the whole. I simply said to be aware. This is part of healing your shadow.
I'm not sure which guru turned you onto the idea of healing your shadow, but I'd worry more about healing your mind.
sukiari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 04:47 AM   #12
13thsign
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 91
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I love your posts, blackjack! Thanks!
13thsign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 06:33 AM   #13
denis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 320
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Great post, blackjack, and one which lays out on the table the real reasons for human suffering. Something exposing human traits that most people will not accept readily - their own failings.
To be awake is not enough. It is only when the "I" becomes a part of "we" and both our collective and individual responsibilities and failings are acknowledged, accepted, and acted upon, then we may become a source of healing for the wretchedness that we collectively both create and permit.
denis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 11:24 AM   #14
forrest22
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,191
Likes: 12 (8 Posts)
Default some flaws

the basic idea is partly true but remember this doesn't apply to you if you are starseed if you're foreigner so this is not your fault ..
and i suspect this is not just our collective dream/nightmare but also other negative extra terrestrials and fourth dimensional beings ....
we didn't create the greys or reptilians ,,etc they existed long before humans

i love your thread but this theory is flawed .... humans are not the first to live on earth so there is no way we created greys and other negative beings
the more believable theory is this dream is the result of many negative entites and because they are the majority on earth they incarnate in human bodies we live in democratic world it is simply the rule of the majority.... .. .... ..while enlightened beings don't incarnate here as they consider it a fall from grace only incarnate in time of great change at end of a cycle like Mayans said and the Hopis...

.................................................. .................................................
and from freeyourbrain website
As of March, 2000, THEY represent about 95 to 98 percent of the total Earth population. YOU KNOW IT. YOU FEEL IT.

THEY have been growing in numbers since a "spiritual hurricane" swept up this planet from 1993 to the present day. YOU are a SURVIVOR of this situation. YOU KNOW IT. YOU REMEMBER IT.

THEY live in two different realities at the same time : THE STAGE and THE BACKSTAGE. You live in one. YOU KNOW IT.

THEY read your mind all the time, and manipulate language and synchronicity to keep what you call "your life" under their control. YOU KNOW IT.

THEY try to bend your belief system through falacies, false dichotomies and false premises, in order to sell you distorted ideas about their SECOND reality, which is presently only a reality-to-be to you. YOU KNOW IT.

THEY sell a dreamworld that doesn't exist, which is quite different from their REAL second reality (the so-called BACKSTAGE), and force you to deliriously fantasize about it. YOU KNOW IT.

THEY create DELIRIOUS RULES and sell you free access to their BACKSTAGE if you follow these sick rules. YOU KNOW IT.

THEY try to describe your day-to-day reality in a distorted way, using their sick beliefs to convince you. YOU KNOW IT.

THEY try to turn what you do in your ordinary "life" - for good or for bad - against you. YOU KNOW IT.

THEY manipulate every aspect of your "life", from your innermost fears, to the future your heart truly wishes to live, to the tiny details of your day-to-day routine (for instance, the decision you will take to have your coffee with sugar, sweeter or none of them). YOU KNOW IT.

THEY try to turn your thoughts against you. YOU KNOW IT.

THEY may even manipulate facts and change realities in the "society" you may think you live, in case you try to change, "improve" or "fix" things in your STAGE-WORLD reality. YOU KNOW IT.

THEY give you the sensation that you are being JUDGED by them. YOU KNOW IT.

THEY manipulate your nightly dreams, through symbols, archetypes, toons or comics, controlling and hypnotizing your behavior in these dreams. YOU KNOW IT.

THEY create false news, performing like actors in your world, just to keep you "tuned" in their PRISON, or ZOO, or CIRCUS, or MAZE, or whatever name you give it. YOU KNOW IT.

THEY use key words or symbols in the very sentences you hear and situations you watch all the time, so as to keep you under their control and manipulate your mind. YOU KNOW IT.
http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 11:27 AM   #15
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
Simple. We created the ultimate problem so we could have the ultimate growth by solving it.

As Tony Robbins pointed out, problem originally means "to throw forth." The questions is WHO is doing the throwing and WHY?

As you probably guessed, I suspect WE (collectively) have created the problem and the WHY was so we could grow by solving it.

After all, have you ever wondered why we are getting the worst case scenario? The elites plan is TOTALLY evil. It has NO redeeming qualities. Why is it the stuff of the worst possible nightmares?

Because it was CREATED from the worst possible nightmares, the worst imaginable fear. The worst possible degradation. It is created from the most base of our collective unresolved emotions. The worst of the worst.

That is why I say we are at the bottom of the rabbit hole. We created this nightmare and that ultimately the entities in charge are GOLLUMS, entities created out of our own collective unresolved emotions, the most dis-empowering ones of all, the worst of the worst.

In other words, the countless number of entities that are enslaved are REALLY enslaved by their OWN unresolved dis-empowering emotions. Their own stuff. "The best of our intentions will succumb to the worst of our shit."

Interestingly, when I spell checked "succumb" the alternate word it listed was succubus, one of the ancients names given to gollums!! Isn't THAT interesting? In other words, we succumb to our succubus (gollums).

Below are some reference threads were I expand on the ideas in this post.

The Universe is a Training Simulation
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227492

This is a test, this is only a test
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250829

WE are at the bottom of the Rabbit Hole
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=251194

How We Created This Nightmare
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=246394

Suppose...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=249311

Succubus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus
Which " We"?
What " Nightmare"?
Way to spread a little darkness chum.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 12:09 PM   #16
serpenterrific
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 691
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Go and read the Tao of Pooh.

Why create a nightmare and then complain about it?

Create happiness and enjoy it.
serpenterrific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 01:46 PM   #17
blackjack77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 1,501
Likes: 189 (72 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis View Post
Great post, blackjack, and one which lays out on the table the real reasons for human suffering. Something exposing human traits that most people will not accept readily - their own failings.
Well said!! This thread is about the "REAL reasons for human suffering". We bring it on ourselves by not LOVING our shadow self, nurturing it and let us teach us the lessons it is there to teach us. It is the unlearned lessons that ultimately are behind our suffering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis View Post
To be awake is not enough. It is only when the "I" becomes a part of "we" and both our collective and individual responsibilities and failings are acknowledged, accepted, and acted upon, then we may become a source of healing for the wretchedness that we collectively both create and permit.
EXACTLY!! I love the part about "create and permit". Well said.
__________________
BlackJack77
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 01:47 PM   #18
blackjack77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 1,501
Likes: 189 (72 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenterrific View Post
Why create a nightmare and then complain about it?
Good question yet this is EXACTLY what we do.
__________________
BlackJack77
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 01:57 PM   #19
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

If someone feels to be living in a waking nightmare then it's their call to do something about it.
Fair enough if someone is clinically depressed or very ill they maybe cannot.
However if that 'nightmare' is one of those perennial favourites, the imagined kind then all one has to do is address the negative thoughts that permitted the nightmare in the first place.
Love is wonderful, life is pretty good ( the alternative definitely sucks) and the world is whatever beautiful place we create our world to be.
I once saw a garland of lotus blooms in a tin-can-makeshift 'vase' on a packing case table in a Bombay slum dwelling.
Thereby the lady had made her home beautiful.
Those flowers only dimly reflected her own radiantly beautiful outlook on life.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 02:38 PM   #20
dentedarthur
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 10,983
Likes: 21 (21 Posts)
Default

Free all the flowers
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:36 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.