Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 11-01-2015, 01:20 PM   #2901
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hound_of_sound View Post
Its a map of consciousness.

What amazes me in this forum is the amount of people who make statements about all sorts of stuff that they don't even have any real, deep experience of, who then refuse to listen to people who have knowledge and experience.
I have heard that it also represents the various planetary realms (not the physical planets of the solar system) upon each of which we have another version of ourselves corresponding to the aspects of those realms.

I have also heard that it is upon or within these realms that the conspirators mess with us on a daily basis, building their world in the nonphysical template (as some have called it) and having it manifest in the physical as "coincidences" with no apparent link.

I have no verification, or course.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 01:34 PM   #2902
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

As for Crowley... Honestly? Given how history is generally recorded in a massively biased way that is advantageous to the rulers of any given nation or alliance... I don't know. Maybe he was a twisted fuck, maybe he wasn't. With that said, I have heard tale of a long dead relative who was connected to him, and this guy was everything Crowley has been labeled with with a large dose of jeofry dahmer and jimmy savile thrown in. So maybe he was a monster after all. But then again, I have no real proof this prick of a relative ever lived either, other than what might be considered a "family curse," some information from a mate good with trance and couple family anecdotes of minimal (very minimal) words and provability.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote