Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 08-09-2013, 11:56 PM   #1
swamideva

Default Galactic History

The galactic history, as related by Andrew Bartzis (the galactic historian), who has access to the akashic records.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioGxyeyuHco

This is in 16 parts.

I've seen and heard some stuff but this.

Make up your own mind.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:42 AM   #2
claydog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
The galactic history, as related by Andrew Bartzis (the galactic historian), who has access to the akashic records.

This is in 16 parts.

Make up your own mind.

Thanks ♥
claydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 07:10 AM   #3
getagrip
Inactive

Thumbs up

Thanks for the heads up, Swami. will check it out when time allows.

Cool new Avatar btw x
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 05:06 PM   #4
lonestar
Inactive

Will check it out when I have time.

The way our politicians are acting lately, im wondering if they have been taken over by aliens. lol
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:30 AM   #5
eggs of satan
Inactive

a lot of what he is saying doesn't resonate with me. is this guy a well known light worker?
eggs of satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:29 AM   #6
eggs of satan
Inactive

the fact that he is encouraging we go to lower vibrations such as anger to defeat the matrix is what is not resonating with me. his views are way to dualistic

and I know this is superficial of me and more a reflection of incorrect thought patterns I need to work out but he does look like he is pigging out eating pizza or poutine while reading the akashic records. in my journey it has been very important to have a healthy body to have a spiritual connection.

Last edited by eggs of satan; 10-09-2013 at 11:52 AM.
eggs of satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:49 PM   #7
heartbeatsalute

Quote:

This is in 16 parts.

Make up your own mind.
Thanks for the thread swamideva!

The Akashic records, an interestic topic.
I had a friend who used to do classes on that.
Interesting stuff.
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 10-09-2013 at 02:56 PM.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 04:49 PM   #8
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggs of satan View Post
the fact that he is encouraging we go to lower vibrations such as anger to defeat the matrix is what is not resonating with me. his views are way to dualistic

and I know this is superficial of me and more a reflection of incorrect thought patterns I need to work out but he does look like he is pigging out eating pizza or poutine while reading the akashic records. in my journey it has been very important to have a healthy body to have a spiritual connection.

Buddha is laughing
Old 11-09-2013, 05:33 PM   #9
pali_gap

Interesting, thanks for the link but I have no basis to believe any of what he says. It's plausible but not likely. It cannot be verified and holds very little if any credence. Much of it just sounds far fetched.

Still would be nice to have all that said on paper for later study. Is there any pdf on this "Galactic history"?

Basic Income
pali_gap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:07 PM   #10
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by pali_gap View Post
Interesting, thanks for the link but I have no basis to believe any of what he says. It's plausible but not likely. It cannot be verified and holds very little if any credence. Much of it just sounds far fetched.

Still would be nice to have all that said on paper for later study. Is there any pdf on this "Galactic history"?
The Akashic record is now open to everyone. There is no tangible proof the information is multidimensional.

Its a matter of personal interpretation. There is not much proof for much of the information on this forum. Unless you believe everything that you read and watch on the internet.

Its a journey of seeking, following what resonates with you and as David Icke says join the dots, that's when lots of disparate information comes together and coherence starts to emerge and grow.

I suggest if you are inclined, watch the whole series with an open mind, use you intuition and synchronicity will do the rest.

Though if you are not interested in information of a metaphysical or mystical nature don't waste your time.

The work of Zacharaia Stichin, Michael Tsarion, Legends of Atlantis and Lemuria, study of Vedic, Chinese, Mayan, Nordic, Celtic mythology and other researchers in similar esoteric fields would link up.

This information seems to blow the lid of everything that has come before, and some would regard it as a symptom of the awakening happening on all levels.

If you research Akashic record, you will see it contains all known knowledge and is infinite. Andrew Bartzis claims to have access to this record and therefore all knowledge.

Not for the rationally minded.

Last edited by swamideva; 11-09-2013 at 09:25 PM.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:50 AM   #11
pali_gap

[QUOTE=swamideva;1061727201]

Quote:
Its a matter of personal interpretation. There is not much proof for much of the information on this forum. Unless you believe everything that you read and watch on the internet.
I don't of course but there is a danger to be mislead, especially if you are young and not developed your reasoning skills. I believe I have so no big danger for myself but probably some young bloods out there will be taken on with this information and it can potentially mislead them on a wrong path in life.

Quote:
I suggest if you are inclined, watch the whole series with an open mind, use you intuition and synchronicity will do the rest.
That's what I always do.

Quote:
Though if you are not interested in information of a metaphysical or mystical nature don't waste your time.
Been interested in this sort of stuff since 15 years of age so it's too late for me, I've wasted plenty of time already haha

Quote:
If you research Akashic record, you will see it contains all known knowledge and is infinite. Andrew Bartzis claims to have access to this record and therefore all knowledge.
Yes so he claims. We have no knowing is he just making the stuff up because he has emotional issues or something. We have to trust him.

What's is most suspicious in his telling is that something is about to happen after 2014 or 20 year window after. Now where did I hear that before...?

Many "new age con men" have been telling the same washed out story before and nothing happened. Nothing happened because it was a plain lie. So we have to careful with this kind of information coming from people who only claim they have some knowledge but with no actual proof of anything.

Quote:
Not for the rationally minded.
We have to rationally minded to an extent in order to empower ourselves and avoid to be manipulated and led on a wrong path in life.

Basic Income
Old 12-09-2013, 04:11 PM   #12
swamideva

[QUOTE=pali_gap;1061727833]
Quote:

Many "new age con men" have been telling the same washed out story before and nothing happened. Nothing happened because it was a plain lie. So we have to careful with this kind of information coming from people who only claim they have some knowledge but with no actual proof of anything.
What do you expect to happen? Something apocalyptic.

I see it is happening especially in the world of awakening, information, the truth being revealed to the masses, and this situation being out of control as far as tptb are concerned.

What has and is happening is in the realm of consciousness. On a mundane level the world plods along in the same old way.

I suppose it depends on who you associate with and who your contacts are. If they are spiritually aware they will spread information about the awakening and the myriad of developments happening in science, metaphysics, mysticism and the resurgence of ancient knowledge. Sacred geometry being a big one.

If their consciousness is mundane they will just moan about the state of things, wallow in hopeless negativity and argue in continuous ego battles enforcing the divide and conquer paradigm.

For my experience of this forum it seem to me that what people are expecting or maybe wanting to happen is some major disaster, as when tshtf. They are falling for and wallowing in the state of fearfulness, that is the elites control mechanism.

As is mentioned in these videos the book of revelations is BS.

Consciousness is immeasurable, only experiential. It is a subjective phenomenon. Unlike the objective world of sense reality.

I suggest that there are major disasters happening in consciousness as individually our realities are turned up side down and inside out as the seekers who choose to awaken look at the hidden parts of life and themselves and deal with their shadow selves. Major revolutions in consciousness are occurring. Yet only at a pace that we can handle, though at times it may not seem like that.

The revolution will not be televised.

Old 12-09-2013, 05:44 PM   #13
pali_gap

I don't expect anything to happen.

Basic Income
Old 15-09-2013, 04:16 AM   #14
swamideva

"Travel the Galaxy"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj2D3VzFIXs

Last edited by swamideva; 15-09-2013 at 04:17 AM.
Old 15-09-2013, 04:19 AM   #15
swamideva

Archons, ETS, Creation, Galactic History and The Future of Humanity Andrew Bartzis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHJJNc_lhwc

Andrew Bartzis is known as The Galactic Historian. Learn what that is and how Andrew became the Historian. He will explore our Galactic History and Galactic Future, what humanity is up against and why humanity has been duped to believe this illusion. He explores these forces that have existed way beyond the creation of this Galaxy, how and why these forces came into existence and have set their camp on this planet. Find out how humanity has been enslaved and kept in slavery through the Karmic Wheel and other intergalactic schemes.

Andrew discusses The Event, how we can break free from this Matrix and what Ascension really looks like. He revokes our contracts with the banking system and media on air! It is Extremely Powerful!
Andrew will go into very detailed information about the history of humanity and the forces and hierarchies that are currently in play and what we all have to do to break free!
Old 16-09-2013, 05:30 AM   #16
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Buddha is laughing
Just for the record.. That's not Buddha.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2013, 05:38 AM   #17
heartbeatsalute

Buddha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOC_ntKi3jc
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.
Old 16-09-2013, 06:00 AM   #18
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbeatsalute View Post
Nice vid to start the day. Reminded me of being back in Bodhgaya. Which was nice.

The quote at the end..'Buddhism is not about teaching or learning, but about experiencing.'

In other words, from knowing to doing.

Although we must study Dharma as well as practice it.
Old 16-09-2013, 10:50 AM   #19
neilbe
Inactive

As for this Akasic Records..

It's a very interesting idea and subject matter. Hard to make any kind of educated guess without any personal experience though.

But if it is true, I would like a little looksy.
Old 16-09-2013, 02:03 PM   #20
heartbeatsalute

Quote:
Buddha is laughing

This is the Laughing Buddha