Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 26-08-2013, 10:21 AM   #1
tortle

Default What's this large Island west of Australia?

In Dazed and Confused (1993) at 15 minutes in a student spins a globe that shows a large landmass off the western coast of Australia.
This does not exist on any of our maps and atlases nowadays.
Either this is some alternate reality voodoo, or that's a very weird globe they are deliberately using when they could of use a normal one.

Last edited by tortle; 26-08-2013 at 10:22 AM.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 11:08 AM   #2
kalki vishnu
Banned

Any chance I can see the video rather than stills that could be fake?
kalki vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 11:18 AM   #3
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalki vishnu View Post
Any chance I can see the video rather than stills that could be fake?
http://www.youtube.com/movie?v=cou3X73gROg
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 11:27 AM   #4
tortle

It's not fake, watch it for yourself.

Also the Island is not a misplaced New Zealand, it's way too large and wide.
And it's not a Rand McNally Logo either.
Old 26-08-2013, 11:33 AM   #5
kalki vishnu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Movie not available in my country
Old 26-08-2013, 11:38 AM   #6
ragnarok
Banned

Prankster globemaker/prop supplier seeing what he could get away with, or predictive programming. Make your own mind up.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 11:41 AM   #7
tortle

I say that it's not a misplaced New Zealand because New Zealand doesn't even exist on this strange globe.

(Image brightened)

Old 26-08-2013, 11:43 AM   #8
kalki vishnu
Banned

Probably some kinda easter egg. They do that with games and films, put things in like that to see if someone catches it.
Old 26-08-2013, 01:27 PM   #9
size_of_light

Interesting that the land mass falls within the area postulated as being the ancient submerged continent that was the cradle of civilization, variously referred to as Lemuria, Kumari etc.

OP, what is the context in which the kid in the white shirt is spinning the globe in this scene? What dialogue accompanies the action?

Last edited by size_of_light; 27-08-2013 at 04:11 AM.
Old 26-08-2013, 10:08 PM   #10
tortle

This is a real mystery, because it looks like a landmass, like the other land.

Some atlases from back in the day will truncate Australasia and have NZ further north, but putting it west of Australia would be beyond ridiculous, and inaccurate. So I still rule out it being New Zealand.
Old 27-08-2013, 03:11 AM   #11
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
This is a real mystery, because it looks like a landmass, like the other land.

Some atlases from back in the day will truncate Australasia and have NZ further north, but putting it west of Australia would be beyond ridiculous, and inaccurate. So I still rule out it being New Zealand.
It looks to me like it might be a distinct reference to a real formation on the Indian Ocean seafloor.

http://www.maps.com/map.aspx?pid=15898

As mentioned previously, this formation seems to be part of the land mass in various maps of supposed sunken continents in the Indian Ocean such as Lemuria and Kumari...

Repeating my earlier question OP: what dialogue takes place during this scene in Dazed and Confused?

If there's some sort of subliminal thing going on with this, then the context is probably important.

Milla Jovovich's presence jangles the suspicion bell.

EDIT: There are a few things here and there online (though nothing found worth quoting) that assert 'dazed and confused' is a monarch mind control term and that the film is 'full of occult messages'.

Haven't seen it in a long while (and remember hating it with a peculiar passion when I did) but if it is laden with such subliminals then it's plausible that the appearance of this landmass is another - most interesting - example of the esoteric communications in the film.

Last edited by size_of_light; 27-08-2013 at 08:26 AM.
Old 27-08-2013, 05:43 AM   #12
tortle

Interesting find on the sea floor, it could be an occult reference to it. It wouldn't be there in the same color as the regular land if it was a normal globe.

The film is full of occult messages.

1. Main Character is called Randall "Pink" Floyd.
2. Huge Dark Side of the Moon poster shown in the film.
3. Moon Tower
4. Paddling
5. First party takes place at a venue with a rainbow color scheme. Second party takes place under the Moon Tower. (hint look at the Dark Side of the Moon poster).

So it's all here: Color Theory, Moon Cult, Class of '77' shirts (77 is Liber Oz, Australia), Pink Floyd.

As for the dialog it's not that interesting but I will listen again.

Last edited by tortle; 27-08-2013 at 05:48 AM.
Old 29-08-2013, 11:15 AM   #13
tortle

The only thing that they talk about in the scene is the 1968 Democratic National Convention, and the girl is drawing a cannabis leaf.

However their lips don't seem to be moving, I think the voice is from within the girl's head, or it could be the teacher talking in the background.

Last edited by tortle; 29-08-2013 at 11:17 AM.
Old 21-12-2013, 03:32 PM   #14
tortle

Found this news story Synchronicity:

Police identify mystery girl who turned up dazed and confused on Dublin street as Australian
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...in-street.html

Last edited by tortle; 21-12-2013 at 03:33 PM.
Old 22-03-2014, 12:19 AM   #15
size_of_light

Quote:
It looks to me like it might be a distinct reference to a real formation on the Indian Ocean seafloor.

http://www.maps.com/map.aspx?pid=15898

As mentioned previously, this formation seems to be part of the land mass in various maps of supposed sunken continents in the Indian Ocean such as Lemuria and Kumari...

Repeating my earlier question OP: what dialogue takes place during this scene in Dazed and Confused?

If there's some sort of subliminal thing going on with this, then the context is probably important.

Milla Jovovich's presence jangles the suspicion bell.

EDIT: There are a few things here and there online (though nothing found worth quoting) that assert 'dazed and confused' is a monarch mind control term and that the film is 'full of occult messages'.

Haven't seen it in a long while (and remember hating it with a peculiar passion when I did) but if it is laden with such subliminals then it's plausible that the appearance of this landmass is another - most interesting - example of the esoteric communications in the film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
Interesting find on the sea floor, it could be an occult reference to it. It wouldn't be there in the same color as the regular land if it was a normal globe.

The film is full of occult messages.

1. Main Character is called Randall "Pink" Floyd.
2. Huge Dark Side of the Moon poster shown in the film.
3. Moon Tower
4. Paddling
5. First party takes place at a venue with a rainbow color scheme. Second party takes place under the Moon Tower. (hint look at the Dark Side of the Moon poster).

So it's all here: Color Theory, Moon Cult, Class of '77' shirts (77 is Liber Oz, Australia), Pink Floyd.

As for the dialog it's not that interesting but I will listen again.
Though I'm not alleging there is a connection between the subject of this thread and the Malaysian Airlines MH370 psyop, the close proximity of the current search area for the missing plane in the southern Indian Ocean with the mystery land mass that inexplicably appears on the world globe in Linklater's film should raise the eyebrows of everyone in the "Mass-Media-is-One-Long-Continuous-Mindfuck-from-the-Cradle-to-the-Grave" community.

It's very rare that world attention is ever focused on one remote area of the ocean, isn't it?

Last edited by size_of_light; 22-03-2014 at 12:48 PM.
Old 22-03-2014, 12:23 AM   #16
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Though I'm not alleging there definitely is a direct connection between the subject of this thread and the Malaysian Airlines MH370 psyop, the close proximity of the current search area for the missing plane in the southern Indian Ocean with the mystery land mass that inexplicably appears on the world globe in Linklater's occult film should raise the eyebrows of everyone in the "Mass-Media-is-One-Long-Continuous-Mindfuck-from-the-Cradle-to-the-Grave" community.

It's very rare that world attention is ever focused on one remote area of the ocean, isn't it?
i was thinking the very same thing when i scrolled through the posts above.... paused scrolling to see (old thread that i'd forgotten about) - but yeah, correlation indeed....
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2014, 01:14 AM   #17
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
i was thinking the very same thing when i scrolled through the posts above.... paused scrolling to see (old thread that i'd forgotten about) - but yeah, correlation indeed....
Will take a look at Dazed and Confused now and post any screenshots and dialogue I find that might be hinting at the future plane mystery, or suggest an explanation for the presence of the mystery land mass.

Last edited by size_of_light; 22-03-2014 at 12:50 PM.
Old 22-03-2014, 01:17 AM   #18
grandmasterp
Banned

Five gets you ten the plane went down somewhere near where that island is shown on that globe.
Sure t'be.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2014, 05:08 AM   #19
tortle

Yeah this is really weird how the focus now ends up near the mystery island. They're searching slightly south but why would the plane head for this area at all is truly baffling. Did the pilot read this thread or something? They're calling it the most remote part of the world on the news.

Feels like I'm having a Philip K. Dick moment or something...

Funnily enough the one American on the flight was called Philip Wood.

Also remember the opening of the show Fantasy Island? Da Plane! Da Plane!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ286Fpq7Fs

This is a Fantasy Island, or is it?

Last edited by tortle; 22-03-2014 at 05:09 AM.
Old 22-03-2014, 08:34 AM   #20
size_of_light

The context of the Mystery Island shot in the film with some basic observations...

- The shiny ring on Milla Jovovich's right hand is strategically-positioned directly beneath the axis of the
globe, drawing attention to the features on the map directly above it (e.g. the Mystery Island)

- Deft choreography of students and teacher in this shot so that when Mrs Stroud makes the point about the
'slave owning aristocratic males', she and the student in the red-and-white striped shirt are both staring
directly at/addressing the audience itself
, and Mrs Stroud is also standing beneath another globe centred
on Africa (slaves) at this moment
, indicating the director is making specific points about land-masses on globes
during this scene...

Last edited by size_of_light; 22-03-2014 at 01:53 PM.