Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 26-08-2013, 12:34 AM   #1
blackjack77

Default Why They Are So Desperate

The Matrix is a feedback loop. As more people awaken it is getting more negative feedback, a vicious cycle. Because of this, its time is running out. They have to move quickly before the negative feedback gets so strong that it destroys the feedback loop.

This critical mass (100th monkey) is what David calls "The Energetic Code". The moment when the negative feedback gets strong enough to cause us collectively (or at least a significant portion of us) to stop decoding this nightmare.

The feedback loop is the Matrix transmitting its information, probably primarily via the Saturn Transmissions, to us to decode through our manipulated minds/ DNA and then feedback this reality to the Matrix. The Matrix grows stronger the more we believe in it (i.e., give it our attention).

Another way of looking at this is that the Matrix transmits its false reality (hack), we receive it and believe it in and then transmit its back. The Matrix then receives this energy and is strengthened. It has gotten more energy back than it expended. Because of this it transmits its false reality even stronger. Positive feedback, a golden cycle from the Matrix's point of view.

But the opposite is also true. The less we buy into its reality/ decode its information they way it wants the weaker it gets. The more we awaken and the more of us that awaken the less we both decode their information and decode it the way they want it decoded. Plus, it is quite possible that some of their information is being overridden by higher level entities that are overwhelming the low energy information the Matrix is trying to send out.

David Icke talked about this with Jack Blood back in January, 2012. The interview is below. The relevant part starts about 1 hr and 10 minutes in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV6VsZ46TXE
Old 26-08-2013, 12:41 AM   #2
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Nice post man. You've put it in a way that I can visualize.
Listening to it now. Thankyou brother

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 12:46 AM   #3
dolores1

Excellent thread. Good link thanks.

D
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 03:46 PM   #4
dolores1

This really reminds me of the flat earth theory, all believed until it became apparent that the theory was in error. Thats why the SODs are desparate!

D
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Old 30-08-2013, 03:52 AM   #5
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
...The less we buy into its reality/ decode its information they way it wants the weaker it gets. The more we awaken and the more of us that awaken the less we both decode their information and decode it the way they want it decoded. Plus, it is quite possible that some of their information is being overridden by higher level entities that are overwhelming the low energy information the Matrix is trying to send out.
I suspect that this is already happening and to a great extent. They are far behind in their plans. David indicated that they are at least 10 years behind.

Why?

I think the answer is in the quote above. I also suspect that the Truth Vibrations are acting as some sort of a "guardian wall" to prevent the really egregious stuff from being decoded, at least up to now.
Old 02-09-2013, 05:38 PM   #6
dolores1

I think humanity is waking uo faster than the SODs thought and with the numbers of people no longer getting their news from MSM; that is speeding up the process.

D

Old 03-09-2013, 01:32 PM   #7
ravenblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
The Matrix is a feedback loop. As more people awaken it is getting more negative feedback, a vicious cycle. Because of this, its time is running out. They have to move quickly before the negative feedback gets so strong that it destroys the feedback loop.

This critical mass (100th monkey) is what David calls "The Energetic Code". The moment when the negative feedback gets strong enough to cause us collectively (or at least a significant portion of us) to stop decoding this nightmare.

The feedback loop is the Matrix transmitting its information, probably primarily via the Saturn Transmissions, to us to decode through our manipulated minds/ DNA and then feedback this reality to the Matrix. The Matrix grows stronger the more we believe in it (i.e., give it our attention).

Another way of looking at this is that the Matrix transmits its false reality (hack), we receive it and believe it in and then transmit its back. The Matrix then receives this energy and is strengthened. It has gotten more energy back than it expended. Because of this it transmits its false reality even stronger. Positive feedback, a golden cycle from the Matrix's point of view.

But the opposite is also true. The less we buy into its reality/ decode its information they way it wants the weaker it gets. The more we awaken and the more of us that awaken the less we both decode their information and decode it the way they want it decoded. Plus, it is quite possible that some of their information is being overridden by higher level entities that are overwhelming the low energy information the Matrix is trying to send out.

David Icke talked about this with Jack Blood back in January, 2012. The interview is below. The relevant part starts about 1 hr and 10 minutes in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV6VsZ46TXE

I love it. The less we buy into it, the weaker it gets, hahahahahahaa, and what abt. Ison not a comet, but ships!!!!hahaahahahahahaha Maybe to take the REGRESSIVES away. ahahahaahhaahhahaha They already know abt. the HELL God has prepared for them. ahahahhahahhaha

AND THEY ARE SO DESPARATE because of this. It sure feels GOOD. HAHAHA
ravenblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:40 PM   #8
dolores1

And we can still keep shaking their cage, the protective cage they live behind! Even the police, the military and people working in politics and banks are waking up!

D

Old 03-09-2013, 08:25 PM   #9
evarett

truth vibrations. Myself personally enjoy's calling it "the age of information".
evarett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:34 PM   #10
andy1033

What ever the truth is, people will not find it. So what are people being awakened too?

I could not care less about people reacting to what they think others are being awakened too. There is a thing in all this, is that you as a person know what you know at this time as you where meant to know it at this time, for what ever reason. What others know is not your business.

You should always give people info if you do, as way of planting seeds. People should be lead to the truth, not be some follower.

For people that react to what ever truths you know, who cares, thats there business.

You should only care about what you know, and if you want to share, just plant seeds. Some may take your words and use them to grow something within themselves, but the information is for them to open upto, not for you to dictate to them what they should know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evarett View Post
truth vibrations. Myself personally enjoy's calling it "the age of information".
I agree there is truly an amazing amount of info out there. But what that means for all of us, who knows.

Last edited by andy1033; 03-09-2013 at 08:36 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:34 PM   #11
ravenblack

Default Lets review

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenblack View Post
I love it. The less we buy into it, the weaker it gets, hahahahahahaa, and what abt. Ison not a comet, but ships!!!!hahaahahahahahaha Maybe to take the REGRESSIVES away. ahahahaahhaahhahaha They already know abt. the HELL God has prepared for them. ahahahhahahhaha

AND THEY ARE SO DESPARATE because of this. It sure feels GOOD. HAHAHA
AND HERE ARE MORE REASONS TO CELEBRATE. HAHAHAHAAHA
1)They couldn't 'turn time backwards' with their Aus-wa BIG FAIL had to be done before 2008. Now, Earth's vibrations will not allow it. hahahahaahah
AND they even LOST THE ACTIVTION CODE. HAHAHAHAAHAHA
2)They couldn't 'flip' the poles of the Earth, like they have done before to win. Andromada says, there are 2 stabilizing ships to prevent that happening before we kick them out. hahahahahah
3)Can't start a full-blown nuke war. hahahahahahahaah
4)Can't convince ppl. abt. THEIR WAR. Syria, Persia, hahaahahahahaa no one buys their bs. hAAHAHAHAHAAH
5)Lost imp. bunkers under NZ, with that last 'earthquake'...............the Andromadens are destroying all underground bases. hahaahahahahahhah
6)They have lost Greece, Cyprus, Brazil, Egypt, HUNGRY, Argentina.
7)PUTIN won't play 'nice' .....hahahahaahaah
8)Failed to create 'race riots' and failed also in UK
9)GREYS ARE BEATING THEIR ASSES OFF. HAHAHAAHAAH
10)They have even pissed off the Sicillian mafia. hAHAAHAHAHAH
11)They are unused to LOOSING. HAHAHAHAAH THO IT MAKES THEM MORE DANGEROUS.
ravenblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:53 PM   #12
armoured_amazon

I like reading your threads, blackjack. You always give me food for thought.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote