Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 24-08-2013, 08:07 AM   #1
sparrowhill

Default so how does one escape the matrix

I believe that yes we do live in a matrix because i have seen reality change before my very eyes on several occasions. So does anyone know how to escape the matrix ?

I have a gut instinct that only the God of light will free us but i don't want to wait for what could possibly be a long time. Do you think souls can free themselves from this evil agenda?
sparrowhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #2
tortle

Listen to Bashar

http://archive.org/details/BasharCollectedAudio2011
http://archive.org/details/BasharCollectedVideo2011

These ones:
Beyond the secret
Slipstream
The Span.
The Simultaneity of existence.

Last edited by tortle; 24-08-2013 at 08:50 AM.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 09:25 AM   #3
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

I don't think we can free ourselves from this 'matrix', but I'm sure we can reprogram the matrix to be something much much nicer. The thing is at the moment and for many years the media and movies etc have been telling us what to program the matrix to be, without us having any idea that we live in a matrix or that it can be programmed.

I think the answer is to make a disconnect with the wizards who have been feeding us with stuff to program the matrix with. Choose wisely what we watch or read, and have some idea of what we want our futures to be like (to have a dream I guess).

We have the powers of creation.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom

Last edited by silent revolution; 24-08-2013 at 09:26 AM.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 10:13 PM   #4
mahabaratara

In one word.

Selflessness.

Its been changing my life:

http://www.aypsite.org/
mahabaratara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 11:50 PM   #5
sparrowhill

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=tortle;1061690077]Listen to Bashar

These ones:
Beyond the secret
Slipstream
The Span.
The Simultaneity of existence.[/QUOT

Thanks Tortle that was unlike anything I've ever heard before. Bashars knowledge made complete sense to me on one level and on another I'm still wrapping my matrixed brain around it. I will have to listen some more.

I would love to ask Bashar a question, sine i can't I'll ask you or anyone who cares to answer.

Just say life has thrown you evil circumstances, more to the point satanic practicing beings make your life circumstance completely difficult, even unbearable at times, how do you create a positive reality when your life situation is very negative? Can positive thinking change my circumstances? Do i invite them to my reality thru negative thinking?

Do any of Bashars transmissions discuss evil entities attacks on us and how we should deal with them?

Thankyou

Last edited by sparrowhill; 24-08-2013 at 11:53 PM.
Old 25-08-2013, 12:56 AM   #6
reinz777999

[QUOTE=sparrowhill;1061691863]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
how do you create a positive reality when your life situation is very negative? Can positive thinking change my circumstances?

Thankyou
I didn't listen to Bashtar, but yes, positive thinking change your life. I know everyone talks about the "new age" stuff as bullshit, because they haven't even tried it but their ego says it is bullshit, it does help you. When you wake up, you get what you wanted yesterday (if it is asked for the inworld tomorrow). It isn't even "New Age" because tribes back then used this kind of thinking, but other types "destroyed" it. But that "destroy" is good for humans to wake up. They will learn a lot from it. Just think positively; you will get tests that what you are thinking is right, or you just want it really bad. If you want it really bad, it will not happen, because you try to very control Life itself. You can't control Life. Ask for it. Think positively. Life is a machine, a system, a real life Sims, and if you learn it's rules, you will be a Divine. I won't tell you the rules. Why? Not because I'm selfish, it is because you would get insane. You have your own speed; then learn at your own speed.
reinz777999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 12:58 AM   #7
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

turn off the television.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 01:02 AM   #8
tortle

[QUOTE=sparrowhill;1061691863]
Quote:
Listen to Bashar

These ones:
Beyond the secret
Slipstream
The Span.
The Simultaneity of existence.[/QUOT

Thanks Tortle that was unlike anything I've ever heard before. Bashars knowledge made complete sense to me on one level and on another I'm still wrapping my matrixed brain around it. I will have to listen some more.

I would love to ask Bashar a question, sine i can't I'll ask you or anyone who cares to answer.

Just say life has thrown you evil circumstances, more to the point satanic practicing beings make your life circumstance completely difficult, even unbearable at times, how do you create a positive reality when your life situation is very negative? Can positive thinking change my circumstances? Do i invite them to my reality thru negative thinking?

Do any of Bashars transmissions discuss evil entities attacks on us and how we should deal with them?

Thankyou
What Bashar is saying is that there is no objective external reality, reality only reflects your current state of being.

The goal is to be your highest joy, that joy is the beacon or light house that you move towards by being more and more of your true self, and dropping the baggage that doesn't belong to you, lighten-up to get enlightened.

If you go up to a mirror and see that the reflection is frowning you can't change the frown on the mirror itself, instead you have to smile first, and then the reflection will have no choice but to smile.

Beingness also involves acting it out (Actualizing it out), you have to be the change that you want to see. This is the final step, and often the part people struggle with, they can understand the mirror analogy intellectually, but in order to make a change you have to internally change your state of being first, and the critical part is acting it out, you have to act out the YOU that you want to be. Picture the YOU in the reality of your highest joy and then act out the behavior and mannerisms of that YOU.

The final test will be if you can keep behaving as that ideal YOU even if the outer reality hasn't changed yet. This is how your prove to your higher self that YOU actually have changed, and then the reflection (outer reality) will reflect it.

It has to work like this because belief systems have to be self-reinforcing, otherwise reality would be too slippery and there would be no deep experiences. So when you see that the outer reality hasn't changed yet it's because your old beliefs have this self-reinforcing mechanism as part of the framework of experience. You have to push through these old beliefs by responding differently to the same circumstances, and keeping up the state of being of your highest joy, then the new belief system will push through, and the change can be reflected, because your higher self sees that YOU have truly changed.

The ego only resists because it thinks that it will die if you let it go. you have to make the ego understand that it will not die, and that you are just establishing a harmony between it and the higher self. Then the ego can relax, and the reality of your highest joy will synchronistically and beautifully flow from withing you.

The tightness of the ego is in fact the valve that regulates how quickly your highest joy will flow through, so if you can get it to relax and loosen up then things will speed up for you.

Last edited by tortle; 25-08-2013 at 01:12 AM.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 01:11 AM   #9
metacomet

Quote:

What Bashar is saying is that there is no objective external reality, reality only reflects your current state of being.

The goal is to be your highest joy, it is the beacon or light house that you move towards by being more and more of your true self, and dropping the baggage that doesn't belong to you, lighten-up to get enlightened.

If you go up to a mirror and see that the reflection is frowning you can't change the frown on the mirror itself, instead you have to smile first, and then the reflection will have no choice but to smile.

Beingness also involves acting it out (Actualizing it out), you have to be the change that you want to see. This is the final step, and often the part people struggle with, they can understand the mirror analogy intellectually, but in order to make a change you have to internally change your state of being first, and the critical part is acting it out, you have to act out the YOU that you want to be. Picture the YOU in the reality of your highest joy and then act out the behavior and mannerisms of that YOU.

The final test will be if you can keep behaving as that ideal YOU even if the outer reality hasn't changed yet. This is how your prove to your higher self that YOU actually have changed, and then the reflection (outer reality) will reflect it.

It has to work like this because belief systems have to be self-reinforcing, otherwise reality would be too slippery and there would be no deep experiences. So when you see that the outer reality hasn't changed yet it's because your old beliefs have this self-reinforcing mechanism as part of the framework of experience. You have to push through these old beliefs by responding differently to the same circumstances, and keeping up the state of being of your highest joy, then the new belief system will push through, and the change can be reflected, because your higher self sees that YOU have truly changed.

The ego only resists because it thinks that it will die if you let it go. you have to make the ego understand that it will not die, and that you are just establishing a harmony between it and the higher self. Then the ego can relax, and the reality of your highest joy will synchronistically and beautifully flow from withing you.

The tightness of the ego is in fact the valve that regulates how quickly your highest joy will flow through, so if you can get it to relax and loosen up then things will speed up for you.
Good post.

Last edited by metacomet; 25-08-2013 at 01:16 AM.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 08:30 AM   #10
sparrowhill

So how do you get rid of evil entities that are dictating your matrix? I mean evil satanic beings that thwart all your attempts to change your experience of life to positive? Attackers of life and soul.....
Old 25-08-2013, 09:44 AM   #11
bd7835
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrowhill View Post
So how do you get rid of evil entities that are dictating your matrix? I mean evil satanic beings that thwart all your attempts to change your experience of life to positive? Attackers of life and soul.....
Ask God to protect you, and follow His commandments to show you're willing to meet Him halfway. God can help you, but since everybody has free will He can only help if you ask. Following the commandments is how to ask - it's just an advanced form of communication.

Also, if God does help you, it might not be the kind of help you were expecting. As they say the Lord works in mysterious ways.
bd7835 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 09:58 AM   #12
jconnar

Quote:

Recognize they're fragments of your own subconscious mind that have broken away and need to be reintegrated. Re-integrate by surrendering.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 10:01 AM   #13
jconnar

Quote:
I believe that yes we do live in a matrix because i have seen reality change before my very eyes on several occasions. So does anyone know how to escape the matrix ?

I have a gut instinct that only the God of light will free us but i don't want to wait for what could possibly be a long time. Do you think souls can free themselves from this evil agenda?
You're currently identified with an idea you have, of who you are.

Words and ideas, cannot describe the real you.

Rest as awareness, see thoughts entering the mind and departing.

See thoughts to be no different than awareness, both part of the dream you're dreaming right now.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #14
shemuyah

Quote:

Being in a Matrix isn't necessarily a bad thing because you can still learn valuable lessons and receive training within it. What makes it bad are the 'infected programs' that run within a Matrix control system, and when this Matrix control system is hacked by entities (Satanic) to oppress, hinder learning and destroy the residents within the system. Unfortunately, you cannot escape the Matrix system that you are in without dying first [even this might not guarantee an escape from a Matrix but simply usher you into a more/less dimensional system]. Furthermore, escaping this system would destroy the point of its creation even given the Satanic hacks within it. The point of its creation is for you to learn by way of experience and community, and for you to follow specific guidelines (Scripture=Code; verses=lines of code/code of conduct= 31,000 +/-).

The way in which souls can labor to become free is to rid themselves of the infected programs running in the background of their operating system that contain Trojans and viruses (metaphorically speaking). It is not simply good enough to know about the infected programming, you must take action to quarantine the infected programs so that they don't further spread and slow down your being. Mankind was infected with a fractal virus when the first man and woman ate of the forbidden tree (fractal), ever since then this infected program runs in the background of every living being's operating system. Because of this, Satan has a vested interest in controlling mankind towards death as "he" was the one who lured mankind to into downloading this fractal virus called sin.

Ultimately, the only thing I can say is to not look to "escape" the Matrix as some "New Agers" claim you can do, but to spot any and all infected and harmful programs already running on your OS and quarantine them as soon as possible. It's a lifelong process. To do this you also need the best Anti-Virus software out, the Spirit of the Most High whom the MessiYah said would show man all things John 16:13 (infected software). I am not talking about being RELIGIOUS because that is also an infected program, I'm talking about being Spiritually aware.
shemuyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #15
kalki vishnu
Banned

Build a spaceship and fly into a backhole.
kalki vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 12:40 AM   #16
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemuyah View Post
Being in a Matrix isn't necessarily a bad thing because you can still learn valuable lessons and receive training within it. What makes it bad are the 'infected programs' that run within a Matrix control system, and when this Matrix control system is hacked by entities (Satanic) to oppress, hinder learning and destroy the residents within the system. Unfortunately, you cannot escape the Matrix system that you are in without dying first [even this might not guarantee an escape from a Matrix but simply usher you into a more/less dimensional system]. Furthermore, escaping this system would destroy the point of its creation even given the Satanic hacks within it. The point of its creation is for you to learn by way of experience and community, and for you to follow specific guidelines (Scripture=Code; verses=lines of code/code of conduct= 31,000 +/-).

The way in which souls can labor to become free is to rid themselves of the infected programs running in the background of their operating system that contain Trojans and viruses (metaphorically speaking). It is not simply good enough to know about the infected programming, you must take action to quarantine the infected programs so that they don't further spread and slow down your being. Mankind was infected with a fractal virus when the first man and woman ate of the forbidden tree (fractal), ever since then this infected program runs in the background of every living being's operating system. Because of this, Satan has a vested interest in controlling mankind towards death as "he" was the one who lured mankind to into downloading this fractal virus called sin.

Ultimately, the only thing I can say is to not look to "escape" the Matrix as some "New Agers" claim you can do, but to spot any and all infected and harmful programs already running on your OS and quarantine them as soon as possible. It's a lifelong process. To do this you also need the best Anti-Virus software out, the Spirit of the Most High whom the MessiYah said would show man all things John 16:13 (infected software). I am not talking about being RELIGIOUS because that is also an infected program, I'm talking about being Spiritually aware.

I agree with all of this.

The more I got into programming and computer science the more some of Icke's theories made sense. They always made sense, but delving into technology after absorbing his theories just made more and more sense out of the matrix.

Whether people believe they existed or not, Krishna Christ and Buddha were the ultimate hackers. They stirred things up so badly that organized religions had to be created around them ASAP to keep everyone from writing their own programs so to speak.

Last edited by metacomet; 26-08-2013 at 12:47 AM.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 02:41 AM   #17
genxneo

Do not follow what divides us. It is things like Mexicans crossing the border when the same money that wants them to is funding speech against them. It's the same money that funds an idea and funds the other side. It’s not about masses like a visible "side"; it's that there is evil embedded in each "side" playing the rest against each other. These are born clinical psychopaths working together as an underground nation without borders.
genxneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 02:45 AM   #18
fishin
Inactive

Quote:

First, quit believing in the God of light and other fantasy figures.

The answer is within you.
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 10:04 PM   #19
sparrowhill

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishin43diqs View Post
First, quit believing in the God of light and other fantasy figures.

The answer is within you.
The evil satanists who attack me in service to their god satan are not are not fantasy figures.
I am attacked by dark forces and so forces of light must also exist.
And the answers to external forces attacking me are not in me, that's a very idealistic view.
Old 26-08-2013, 10:23 PM   #20
sparrowhill

Quote:
The evil satanists who attack me in service to their god satan are not are not fantasy figures.
I am attacked by dark forces and so forces of light must also exist.
And the answers to external forces attacking me are not in me, that's a very idealistic view.
Sorry some answers are within me such as using ways of self defence but i can't stop external forces from preying on me if that's their desire.