Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 29-04-2008, 01:03 AM   #1
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Default Evidence Bush Involved Satanic Ritual Sacrifices?

Accused Mass-Murderer Became President!
The following is an item from Sunnyvale Ca. from the 2000 election.

http://altnews.com.au/drop/node/490

Bush, the son of a billioniare, was strangely living in the most impoverished place in America, Brownsville; living nearby to and also inside the headquarters of a Satanic Cult of which he was a member. Bush disappeared for three days during which ALL of the other of his fellow Cult Members were slaughtered. After he reappeared he could not explain where he had been. The local prosecutor continued to pursue Bush, sole Cult survivor, on mass murder charges for six months thereafter, heavily pressured by Daddy Bush to stop the investigation.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2008, 08:25 AM   #2
illuminotti

I posted about this ages ago, but as been a newbie i got ignored.....
glad a regular has started a thread tho!!
illuminotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2008, 11:00 AM   #3
quickening666
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Accused Mass-Murderer Became President!
The following is an item from Sunnyvale Ca. from the 2000 election.

http://altnews.com.au/drop/node/490

Bush, the son of a billioniare, was strangely living in the most impoverished place in America, Brownsville; living nearby to and also inside the headquarters of a Satanic Cult of which he was a member. Bush disappeared for three days during which ALL of the other of his fellow Cult Members were slaughtered. After he reappeared he could not explain where he had been. The local prosecutor continued to pursue Bush, sole Cult survivor, on mass murder charges for six months thereafter, heavily pressured by Daddy Bush to stop the investigation.
Id like to look into that more but that's really interesting. To be honest I never thought Icke's accusations of sacrifice and sexual abuse on the part of these men had much to back it up.
quickening666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2008, 11:50 AM   #4
cruise4

"I posted about this ages ago, but as been a newbie i got ignored.....
glad a regular has started a thread tho!!"

You don't get ignored for being a newbie. I don't even notice. Sometime's the threads just disappear due to time of day and who's online. People have their own pet topics. Many read, few post!
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2008, 11:57 AM   #5
eternal_spirit
Inactive

I'd read about the cult like killings, but first I'd read about Bush may have been involved

quote: Bush disappeared for three days during which ALL of the other of his fellow Cult Members were slaughtered. After he reappeared he could not explain where he had been.

Does he even remember what happend, you know he has that far away look in his eyes at times and appears robotic, all signs of someone who's hypnotised/mind controlled.

Isn't there a video of him being interviewed on TV, were he seems to loose the plot and had a blank look about him, as if he's in a trance, or psychosis ( not aware of his surroundings )been posted on here before?
Old 29-04-2008, 12:02 PM   #6
nessa felagund
Premier Subscribers

this thread was also started about the Matamoros cult killings

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21498

I remember when this happened--I was in college at the time--it was very chilling what they found on that ranch--
nessa felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2008, 03:25 PM   #7
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Thanks for that Nessa, I was looking for that link last night, couldn't find it so decided to google it, but when I came across the Bush connection it seemed worthy of a new thread. First I knew about the killings was pics in a UK Newspaper of what looked like a blood splattered cauldron think that was the story was along time ago, there's been many satanic/occult type murders that have made the front pages over the years.
Old 29-04-2008, 03:44 PM   #8
shodan
Premier Subscribers

There's also this (excellent documentary)

Video:Who killed JFK Jr (George W. Bush did)
From PESWiki
Abstract
Quote:
Overwhelming, jaw-dropping evidence of foul play in the death of John F. Kennedy Jr.[...]
The search of the crash site was delayed an incomprehensible 15 hours.
There was, indeed, a flight instructor on the plane, whose body is missing.
It is clear that someone on that plane committed suicide, [diving the plane downward, then] shutting off the fuel control valve before plunging the plane into the sea.
The prime suspect, George W. Bush, though very publicly running for president, disappeared the day of the murder and stayed missing for 3 days.

Quote:
The story laid out by the film was that JFK Jr. was a rising star with political conscience, likely to win the presidency eventually. A mind-controlled co-pilot was on board with him on July 16, 1999. After JFK Jr. checked in with the Martha's vineyard airport, the co-pilot forced the controls to point the plain straight downward. He then turned to fuel switch off to prevent a pull out of the dive. As the plane hit, its emergency beacon immediately broadcast the exact location of the crash. All of this was covered up by Bush and company (with complicity of many within the shadow government) who were monitoring the entire affair, and running damage control with the media, to make sure their version of the story is what got out, not the truth. With this murder on his hands, Bush then had the nod of the shadow mob who financed him into office, and who still control him.

"A must-see documentary that depicts a pivotal event in recent world history." -- Sterling D. Allan (Oct. 28, 2007)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...30864&hl=en-GB

I heard through the baseline
shodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2008, 08:19 PM   #9
damagedbrainn
Inactive

The story about Bush and the "mass murder" comes from the The Onion, March 2000:

http://www.theonion.com/content/news...o_dignify_mass

Bush 'Refuses To Dignify' Mass-Murder Allegations
'That's Not What This Election Is About,' He Says

March 8, 2000 | Issue 36•08

SUNNYVALE, CA–Telling reporters and critics to "stick to the issues that matter," Republican presidential candidate George W. Bush declined to answer questions Monday concerning his alleged involvement in a 1984 Brownsville, TX, mass murder, in which 17 people were ritualistically murdered and skinned.

The Bush campaign has found itself increasingly dogged by what is being dubbed "The Mass-Murder Issue." On April 3, 1984, 17 members of Children Of The Fold, a fringe religious group, were found brutally murdered in the basement of the Brownsville apartment building they used as their temple. The bodies were badly mutilated, many with skin removed, and numerous severed legs were nailed to a wall in the configuration of a seven-pointed star, the cult's symbol. Many of the victims' hearts and brains were cut out.

Bush, who lived in the same neighborhood as the sect and reportedly attended several of its meetings, disappeared the night of the slayings and resurfaced three days later, saying that he had "taken a trip to clear his head." A pen from Bush's oil company was found to have been used as a gouging tool in a victim's eye socket, and bloody footprints at the scene were found to match a pair of Bush's shoes. The future governor of Texas was never formally charged, and in October 1984, after a six-month investigation, the case was ruled a mass suicide.

Bush then reiterated his hardline anti-mass-murder stance. "I abhor mass murder. I find it morally repugnant and deeply reprehensible," Bush said. "Of all the major presidential candidates, I have taken the strongest public stance on this issue, speaking out against it time and time again over the years. And, if elected president, I will do continue to do everything in my power to bring this issue to the fore."

It was a joke.
damagedbrainn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2008, 08:26 PM   #10
thelonious

Quote:
Originally Posted by damagedbrainn View Post

It was a joke.
It demonstrates the gullibility factor. Some folks'll just believe anything.
thelonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2008, 09:22 PM   #11
eternal_spirit
Inactive

It was a joke. Are you sure?

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 29-04-2008 at 09:26 PM.
Old 29-04-2008, 09:25 PM   #12
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelonious View Post

Waht like the Masons here believe that Masons never do no wrong

See no evil hear no evil
Old 29-04-2008, 09:54 PM   #13
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by damagedbrainn

It was a joke.

I looked at the link and the site and there's no humour there wtf you on about
Old 30-04-2008, 12:12 AM   #14
damagedbrainn
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by damagedbrainn

It was a joke.

I looked at the link and the site and there's no humour there wtf you on about
Check again.

You've honestly never heard of The Onion?

http://www.theonion.com/content/index
Old 30-04-2008, 02:05 AM   #15
pennycat
Inactive

I have little doubt that Bush Sr., Bush Jr., and probably Jeb have taken part in ritual killings. But I doubt it was as up close and personal as a pen in the eyeball. That would be the job of someone much lower and sleazier on the totem pole.

I need to edit that, no one is as sleazy as this family.
pennycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 02:39 AM   #16
dawnpiper

The Onion article was a joke. Oddly, though, it did have some basis in fact. Below is a link to the real Brownsville Herald article which appears to be the unhappy starting point for the Onion spoof:

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/new...os_kilroy.html

As to two other points raised about the story:

1) Q. Is G. W. Bush mind-controlled? A. Pretty sure there's an oxymoron there somewhere.

2) Q. Is G. W. Bush a mass-murderer? A. That's a one-word answer which is neither yes nor no. Iraq.

Last edited by dawnpiper; 30-04-2008 at 02:45 AM.
dawnpiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 03:48 AM   #17
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelonious View Post
Or maybe it demonstrates how easy it is putting people back to sleep:

http://www.shout.net/~bigred/Skol0714.htm

It is amazing how well oiled and fast reacting the engine of counter intelligence works. On another forum I recently looked into they have been looking into whats going on in Israel and Palestine. Amazingly enough they get vids about the truth banned so fast that it really makes you wonder how powerfull Zionism is.

It even disregards its own people, apparantly only true zionists are considered worthy. The evidence is overwhelming when looked into. Still you have to find out by yourself. You can never convince people in my experience, unless you get them to find out by themselves.

I actually suspect Freemasonry does something like that, by using a way of acknowledging when Masons go in the direction of learning that they agree with. I even believe you are at a or nearing a crossroad in your life thelonious, where you will probably have to choose between the way of freemasons, and realising yourself in your own way.

I might be wrong and both is choices are possible at once, and I dont pretend I know the answer to that. What I do wonder about is how some Freemasons seeemingly believe the history of the world that has been pulled over our eyes although such a blatant lie.

War in Iraq to remove weapons of mass destruction? Gods chosen people had to be given their country back, because due to Zionism they would remain in danger of the world otherwise? Palestinians didnt deserve support at all from the world due to suicide bombers? Democracy is a way to give power to the people, and not a means to create a one world order with merely the illusion of power to the people?

Look at how the history of the world has played out, and if you look at the facts of US and UK hisotory and its effect upon the whole world, then you find that wether you call it Illuminati or just plain insane megalomaniacs running the world, with an ideology beyond what we could fathom to be true.

I find it amazing how well they keep Freemasons from seeing this, and I am wondering how they do it. Are you really sure you havent noticed it thelonious, or maybe you are playing along with their game? It has been many years ago that they planned how the US war engine should move forward. How to use the world bank and war to get every country under control. The few countries not indebted to the world bank, finds themselves being attack by media, terrorists and peacekeepers, or even the whole of the US war engine. Before they even began moving into Iraq, Iran was one of the next countries on their list of nations the US needed to get under their control. When you knew about it at the time it is amazing to see how well they play it out just the way they want it to play out.

It is also amazing to see though, how they have to change their plans, when exposed

Think about it. Im not bullshitting you.

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 05:34 AM   #18
damagedbrainn
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblood View Post
Or maybe it demonstrates how easy it is putting people back to sleep:

http://www.shout.net/~bigred/Skol0714.htm

It is amazing how well oiled and fast reacting the engine of counter intelligence works. On another forum I recently looked into they have been looking into whats going on in Israel and Palestine. Amazingly enough they get vids about the truth banned so fast that it really makes you wonder how powerfull Zionism is.

It even disregards its own people, apparantly only true zionists are considered worthy. The evidence is overwhelming when looked into. Still you have to find out by yourself. You can never convince people in my experience, unless you get them to find out by themselves.

I actually suspect Freemasonry does something like that, by using a way of acknowledging when Masons go in the direction of learning that they agree with. I even believe you are at a or nearing a crossroad in your life thelonious, where you will probably have to choose between the way of freemasons, and realising yourself in your own way.

I might be wrong and both is choices are possible at once, and I dont pretend I know the answer to that. What I do wonder about is how some Freemasons seeemingly believe the history of the world that has been pulled over our eyes although such a blatant lie.

War in Iraq to remove weapons of mass destruction? Gods chosen people had to be given their country back, because due to Zionism they would remain in danger of the world otherwise? Palestinians didnt deserve support at all from the world due to suicide bombers? Democracy is a way to give power to the people, and not a means to create a one world order with merely the illusion of power to the people?

Look at how the history of the world has played out, and if you look at the facts of US and UK hisotory and its effect upon the whole world, then you find that wether you call it Illuminati or just plain insane megalomaniacs running the world, with an ideology beyond what we could fathom to be true.

I find it amazing how well they keep Freemasons from seeing this, and I am wondering how they do it. Are you really sure you havent noticed it thelonious, or maybe you are playing along with their game? It has been many years ago that they planned how the US war engine should move forward. How to use the world bank and war to get every country under control. The few countries not indebted to the world bank, finds themselves being attack by media, terrorists and peacekeepers, or even the whole of the US war engine. Before they even began moving into Iraq, Iran was one of the next countries on their list of nations the US needed to get under their control. When you knew about it at the time it is amazing to see how well they play it out just the way they want it to play out.

It is also amazing to see though, how they have to change their plans, when exposed

Think about it. Im not bullshitting you.
Dude, you can't blame every stupid mistake that a conspiracy theorist makes on "counter intelligence".

I was able to find the source of that story in only a couple of minutes. Literally. I typed "Bush mass murder sunnyvale", and viola:

There it is. I then checked the other "sources" which make this claim, including the one posted on this thread, and they ALL either paraphrase or directly copy the text of The Onion article. It was not even remotely difficult, and there's no reason why you all couldn't have done the same.

This doesn't happen because of an elaborate intelligence operation. This happens because you all accept things blindly, as long as they fit with what you already believe, without even taking a few moments to see where the information comes from or if it's genuine.
Old 30-04-2008, 05:54 AM   #19
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by damagedbrainn View Post
Dude, you can't blame every stupid mistake that a conspiracy theorist makes on "counter intelligence".

I was able to find the source of that story in only a couple of minutes. Literally. I typed "Bush mass murder sunnyvale", and viola:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

There it is. I then checked the other "sources" which make this claim, including the one posted on this thread, and they ALL either paraphrase or directly copy the text of The Onion article. It was not even remotely difficult, and there's no reason why you all couldn't have done the same.

This doesn't happen because of an elaborate intelligence operation. This happens because you all accept things blindly, as long as they fit with what you already believe, without even taking a few moments to see where the information comes from or if it's genuine.
Oh... So you are even willing to google for all known sources of information on it? And how hard is it to close down the links that actually does discredit presidents of the US? You seriously believe if the claims were true, that they would pop up first on the list of a google search?

DamagedBrain, you do live up to your chosen name

Now, if you want to find out about it yourself, then look into it yourself, not just descredit what you clearly have no idea about, but merely assumptions. It isnt something proven with a few links or one video. It takes a few years of research to understand it, and more than a few hours to explain and prove.

Of course, if people are like you, not willing to investigate it, or even consider to believe it, then believe what they want you to believe and go back to sleep. I cant really be bothered, its your choice. I have made mine though, and your ignorance wont change my mind. Please come up with something better if you can.

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 07:44 AM   #20
damagedbrainn
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblood View Post
Oh... So you are even willing to google for all known sources of information on it? And how hard is it to close down the links that actually does discredit presidents of the US? You seriously believe if the claims were true, that they would pop up first on the list of a google search?

DamagedBrain, you do live up to your chosen name

Now, if you want to find out about it yourself, then look into it yourself, not just descredit what you clearly have no idea about, but merely assumptions. It isnt something proven with a few links or one video. It takes a few years of research to understand it, and more than a few hours to explain and prove.

Of course, if people are like you, not willing to investigate it, or even consider to believe it, then believe what they want you to believe and go back to sleep. I cant really be bothered, its your choice. I have made mine though, and your ignorance wont change my mind. Please come up with something better if you can.
By the look of things, it would seem that I was the only one who even bothered to investigate it, at least as far as that specific claim goes. I eagerly await you proving me wrong by finding any earlier reference to Bush committing mass murder in Sunnyvale.

If you honestly believe that quoting and defending a provably fake article helps you make your case, then go ahead; it's your credibility at stake, not mine. But this is all a farce anyway....you know I'm right, you just feel a need to save face a little, which is fine....I feel comfortable guessing that neither you nor anyone else reading this thread will ever refer to that article again.