Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 05-08-2013, 04:06 PM   #1
jake_ball

Default A Fistful of Dollars (1964) False Flag Metaphor ?

Do you know of any movies that are possibily using metaphors to expose false flag attacks ?

I was watching A Fistful of Dollars (1964) today starring Clint Eastwood. It was about a gunfighter who went into a Mexican town where two groups of bad guys were fighting each other for dominance over the town and the resources of gold and guns (hmmm The man with the Gold 'n Gun). Anyway the gunfighter works basically as a double agent and carries out attacks to make them fight each other, and also provides false info to get them to fight.
The gun fighter said "there is the Baxters on one side, and Rojos on the other, and me in the middle".

At the beginning of the movie, the gunfighter new that there were 2 sides fighting, and said something like "there is money to be made here (for himself)".

When it was all over, and all the bad guys were dead, he moved on and said "the Mexicans and the Americans will be coming now to sort it out, with me in the middle.....but that is just TOO dangerous" (paraphrase), and then he rode off.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 05-08-2013 at 04:58 PM. Reason: I didnt like the original title
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:24 PM   #2
jake_ball

Oh I forgot to say that the whole thing was maybe a metaphor for two countries being wound up by an external force - I mean before the gunfighter even arrived, they were fighting over guns and gold (ie they were given something to fight over and guns were provided as usual). Who was providing the guns and the gold ? - It must have been an EXTERNAL group!

And what prompted the gunfighter to stop at that tiny remote village for a drink in the first place ? The first thing that he saw when he stopped at the village/town was an injustice done to normal people by the dictators - Our governments always use that excuse as a reason win hearts and minds.
The gunfighter represented 3 things :-

1. an intelligence agency (One of the bad guys described him as "intelligent")
2. Special forces/ black ops brigade
3. the army who come to save everyone from the 2 dictators

And basically all 3 groups that his character represented/portrayed, worked together with a plan, to divide and rule, and to then take control of the area.

Or maybe I am seeing what I want to see ? I dont know
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 05-08-2013 at 05:02 PM.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:55 PM   #3
jake_ball

Another thing that I forgot to mention, is that when the big fight was happening at the end between the two factions, the gunfighter (Eastwood) was hiding from them (they had just beat him up badly), and he was watching the whole fight from right under their noses and enjoying it. They had beat him badly and one of his eyes were completely closed due to his injuries, and he was watching the two sides fighting with his ONE EYE that was available - It was maybe symbolic.