Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 05-04-2007, 01:04 PM   #1
tinmenace

Arrow Ritual..or Serial Killer...or coincidence?

There’s a serial killer on the loose in Washington DC, but it doesn’t get a whole lot of exposure, and I’ve been wondering why. Or is it a serial killer?

I think the girl we remember the most, because she got the most media attention, is Chandra Levy, a DC intern, who disappeared in May, 2001.

Chandra was having an affair with married Congressman, Gary Condit, whose alibi was provided by non other than Dick Cheney. He initially denied the affair, but later admitted lying and subsequently lost his party’s re-nomination.

Her skeletal remains were found a year later in Rock Creek Park which loosely encompasses other contiguous parks including Meridian Hill Park which is in the neighborhood of Columbia Heights. The park includes a memorial to the Freemason president James Buchanan who was the only president to never marry, and had his niece serve as his official hostess during his term.

Meridian Hill Park also includes a sculpture of Joan of Arc, the Roman Catholic Church Saint who was burned alive for heresy. There is also a statue by Ettore Ximenes of Dante, the 14th century Italian poet whose greatest masterpiece was considered to be The Divine Comedy, an poem about hell, purgatory and the afterlife. This photo below is of his memorial tomb.

Chandra’s death has never been solved despite massive media attention and apparent investigation. It was during an episode of America’s Most Wanted, after Chandra’s remains were found, that I learned about other young women, similar in appearance to Chandra, who had been murdered in DC, including attorney and former intern to Representative Howard Berman, by the name of Joyce Chiang.

Joyce was last seen getting a cup of coffee at Starbucks, only a few blocks from her home. This is the same Starbucks frequented by Chandra Levy, and they both lived in an area known as Dupont Circle which is a blatant Sun symbol, if you ask me…

Her badly decomposed body was found in the Potomac River a few months later. Her murder remains unsolved.

But that’s not all. There’s a third woman, Christine Mirzayan, a PHD in the field of cellular biology, who went missing and was found murdered from blunt force trauma to the head. Apparently she was walking home after a BBQ and was attacked. She too lived close to the Dupont Circle area.

Her murder remains unsolved also.

There’s another murdered woman….Margaret Perkins, but there is not much information available about the circumstances surrounding her murder other than a suspected cover up with family ties to the White House. If anyone knows more about this case, please post the info.

So, is this serial killing? Or is this sacrificial murder? Maybe it’s murder for the sake of keeping witnesses quiet…? Maybe they’ve witnessed something they shouldn’t have and couldn’t be trusted to be quiet.

The Dupont (Circle) name is Illuminati related, and I will post a separate thread about that....I've run out of time now.

Last edited by tinmenace; 06-04-2007 at 02:36 AM.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 01:27 PM   #2
eternal_spirit
Inactive

I think you're on to something here, sounds like a ritualistic sacrafice.

Meridian hill is a give away. Meridian lines also known as ley lines meet and cross at certain points on the earth(to form a powerfull vortex of energy spots) and are considered to be places of healing or destruction, the kind of place where ritual sacrafices happen to infuse the meridian lines with negative energy.

Then the theory would be the negative energy created at these places would manifest itself as negative thought energy, influencing other peoples concious vibration.

It was the same with Diana's death which was well explained in David I book the Biggest Secret. Add all those statues and you have the symbolic language right near or close by to where the murders took place. No surprsie then that Cheney's name comes up time and time again.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 01:34 PM   #3
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post

Meridian hill is a give away. Meridian lines also known as ley lines meet and cross at certain points on the earth(to form a powerfull vortex of energy spots) and are considered to be places of healing or destruction, the kind of place where ritual sacrafices happen to infuse the meridian lines with negative energy.

Then the theory would be the negative energy created at these places would manifest itself as negative thought energy, influencing other peoples concious vibration.

It was the same with Diana's death which was well explained in David I book the Biggest Secret. Add all those statues and you have the symbolic language right near or close by to where the murders took place. No surprsie then that Cheney's name comes up time and time again.
Thanks for the input! I will look more closely at the Meridian lines when I follow up on the DuPont connection.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:38 PM   #4
thoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post

Meridian? Hmm, sounds like its definitely something. The first chick's last name was LEVY? Like LEVI or LEVITHAN=really big snake.
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

http://www.thoth.spiritual-nature.com/
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 11:57 PM   #5
tinmenace

The DuPont Connection

As I pointed out in my earlier post, Chandra, Joyce and Christine all lived in or near DuPont Circle which, seen from the earlier image, is clearly a sun symbol. This intrigued me, and so I’ve decided to do some more research about DuPont / du Pont / Du Pont. In relation to this story, I decided to start with the prominent American du Pont family who descended from Pierre Samuel du Pont de Nemours, a member of French Burgundian Nobility.

The MOST striking information relating to the Burgundians, is that they captured Joan of Arc after her final military action at the Siege of Compiegne. I was really wondering about the significance and importance of the Joan of Arc sculpture in Meridian Hill Park, which is part of Rock Hill Park where Chandra Levy’s body was found. Now I can clearly see the connection!

Du Pont Nemoirs and his two sons came to America in 1800 and established E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, better known as DuPont which started off as a gunpowder manufacturer (what a surprise…Not!). Today they are a global science company and also the second largest chemical company behind BASF and their slogan is “The miracles of Science”.

In 1912 the company’s success was so massive that it dominated and monopolized the explosives market and the courts ordered divestment, which resulted in the creation of Hercules Powder and Atlas Chemical Companies. Interesting choice of names, don’t you think?

Hercules was the son of the Greek god Zeus. The same Zeus that condemned Atlas to stand at the western edge of the earth and hold up the heavens on his shoulders after the Titans were defeated by the Olympians in their battle of the gods, also known as Titanomachy. A prominent display of Atlas can be found outside the Rockefeller Center in New York City.

DuPont has been a major supplier of war supplies in both World Wars and played a major role in the Manhattan Project in 1943, which developed the first nuclear weapons. The same bombs that were later released over Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

DuPont later developed new materials, which contributed to NASA’s Apollo Space Program. Apollo was also the son of Zeus and has been identified with the sun as Apollo Helios. Apollo was born on the island of Delos, which was said to be surrounded by swans.

Apollo had a twin sister, Artemis who was later identified with none other than the goddess Diana. Our Diana, the Princess of Wales was sacrificed to the gods, in Paris (from where du Pont immigrated) and is entombed on an island surrounded by water on which black swans swim. Coincidence? I think not. I couldn't find a good enough photo showing the entire body of water, mausoleum and swans. If anyone has something like that, please share it so that I can post it here.

What is obvious to me is that the ancient gods, who could never ever get along, and were always jealous of one another, and vengeful, and apparently immortal are the same interbreeding families that run this planet today. The ancient gods had numerous wars and even today we see how they still battle each other, using their ancient symbols as their banners, and humans as fodder. We’re conned into believing that we’re fighting for the love of freedom and country. No! We’re fighting in the armies of the gods. Their game is who can outsmart whom, and who can be more insulting. For example, one side makes his retarded son the Commander in Chief of his army as if to say, “See? I can out-battle you using the mind of a ten year old!” It’s all a show, and their goal is to continue the wars that have been raging for eons. They won’t fight the battles themselves, of course. They’re the gods and they have the serfs shed blood for them instead. And, just like overgrown boys, they simply must have bigger and better toys. This is why so many trillions of dollars are spent on war efforts instead of on the needs of the people and the planet. It’s their own sick game.

DuPont had discovered Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), better known as Teflon, the same material used in the Manhattan project to coat valves and seals. PTFE is also used to coat armor-piercing bullets. The Millennium Dome in London is also made of PTFE, and as you can see from the photo below, it is a clear representation of Ischtar as a dome with her trademark crown. In the background you see a massive obelisk.

Most people know Teflon as the black coating in their non-stick pans, which becomes toxic to humans if overheated (460ºF or 237ºC). The symptoms are known as the PTFE flu. I kid you not! The EPA have yet to finalize a 2005 report that found that Pererfluorooctanoic Acid (PFOA), a chemical used to make Teflon is a carcinogen. PFOA do not currently regulate this chemical and its toxins have poisoned the ground water in Ohio and West Virginia, which cost DuPont $300 Million in damages. Despite this ruling, DuPont have not made any commitment to stop using PFOA.

Looking to the future, DuPont are setting up a research center, whose focus will be agriculture and nutrition products. Somehow I don’t see what qualifies them as nutrition experts, do you?

In 1941 DuPont was accused of price fixing but subsequent investigations were dropped, like many investigations before, and this time the excuse was that that industries should show support of one another for the sake of the war effort. See? That’s all it’s about – War, and it seems every time they have a victory of some sort, they erect a monument to represent their boy-man mentalities and desires.

This is the du Pont monument that stands in the middle of DuPont Circle. I know they say this is a fountain, but it looks more like a torch to me.

The du Ponts are Burgundian nobility bloodline from the historic Bourgogne region in France. The Gallo-Romans from that area developed into the Merovingians after the Frankish occupation. The other notable group of people from that region, other than the Celts and Franks, were the East Germanic Burgundians who like other Germanic tribes, had separate laws for separate ethnicities, so it’s not hard to see how the du Ponts see themselves above the laws that are forced upon the people. An interesting little numerology tidbit is the tunnel at the Canal of Burgundy, which is 3.333 km long in a straight line.

In 1974 a book called Du Pont: Behind the Nylon Curtain, was written by Gerard Colby Zilg. It was a critical study of the influence of the du Ponts on American social, political and economic history. After one of the du Ponts managed to obtain an advance copy of the book, the Fortune Book Club made it almost impossible for Zilg to publish his book by editing the content, providing a reduced and inadequate marketing budget and also by reducing the number of printed copies by one third. After several court cases, the Fortune Book Club and the du Ponts came out on top when Zilg lost his final Supreme Court appeal. Once again, an uneven application of the law.

According to Wikipedia, shortly before the invasion of Iraq in 2003 a copy of a letter written by Saddam Hussein to the United Nations was leaked to the press, in which DuPont’s participation in Iraq’s nuclear weapons program was revealed. DuPont denies the claim and that’s the end of that. The law simply does not apply to them.

More to follow...

Last edited by tinmenace; 06-04-2007 at 02:38 AM.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:41 AM   #6
soundist

Thats extreamly intresting information, it just shows how these bloodline familys pull the strings and setup the "systems" of our laws, our currencys, ect.
soundist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 02:45 AM   #7
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundist View Post
Thats extreamly intresting information, it just shows how these bloodline familys pull the strings and setup the "systems" of our laws, our currencys, ect.
Glad you're enjoying it. Stay tuned, it gets better! I'm working on the third and probably final part of this post.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:28 PM   #8
tinmenace

One of the members of the board of directors at DuPont is Bohemian Grover Sean O’Keefe. He was named 10th Administrator of NASA by George W. Bush on 12/21/2001 (3-3-3) even though his background was in accounting and had no formal training in science or engineering. He even had an asteroid named after him. How 'bout that!

One of the first things O'Keefe did was change the organizational structure of NASA's senior management which resulted in a communications breakdown and many blame the Columbia catastrophe on this process. This of course happened during George W. Bush's presidency.

Amazingly, the exact same thing happened prior to the Challenger explosion, when James Beggs was NASA Administrator. He changed the organizational structure twenty years earlier in almost exactly the same way, and then the Challenger blew up. The president at that time was the sleep walking Ronald Reagan, with the real decision-maker being none other than George H.W. Bush.

This photo below is of the memorial dedicated to the Columbia mission. To me, the most interesting part of this is the dove, which comes from the family of birds known as Columbidae (Columba in Latin...stay tuned for my post on Columbia Venus...coming soon). The dove is a classic symbol of the malign Roman Catholic Church. To me, this was a sacrifice to the gods (again).

This photo here is the memorial for the Challenger disaster...

See the star? It's a Heptagram (7 points) and is used in Christianity as a symbol of the seven days of the week, with SUNday being at the top. An obtuse Heptagram was also used by Aleister Crowley (dubbed the "wickedest man in the world"), also used in Kabbalah and also the , where it's known as the STAR OF BABYLON. So, in my mind, not a very nice symbol at all. Is it?

As though that's not enough, some of the remains that were found from the Challenger astronauts were buried and as we can see, the Illuminati just couldn't wait to place their trophy flame at their graves.

Old 07-04-2007, 02:48 PM   #9
pollock
Banned

Another excellent thread tinmenace, thanks, I just love (or not) the way it all ties together!

F
pollock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 02:51 PM   #10
tinmenace

You're welcome sweetie! Glad you enjoy them.

By the way, what did you find out about the builders of your park?
Old 07-04-2007, 02:55 PM   #11
pollock
Banned

Havn't had time to check it out yet, but Im sure its the kommune that set it up, I don't know who designed it though, I also spotted a few other symbols around town and if I ever get time enough to run around with a camera I'll post them as well!

F
pollock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 03:01 PM   #12
tinmenace

Stay tuned...more to come on the Aleister Crowley/NASA connection
Old 07-04-2007, 07:36 PM   #13
graflok

Excellent posts and detective work, tinmenace! Thanks.

graflok
graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 07:37 PM   #14
tinmenace

You're welcome, Bud!
Old 07-04-2007, 11:37 PM   #15
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Stay tuned...more to come on the Aleister Crowley/NASA connection
Great work there tin, you have been a busy bee Looking forward to the next installment on Crowley etc...

Thanks for sharing
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 12:56 AM   #16
tinmenace

You're welcome
Old 08-04-2007, 06:00 PM   #17
tinmenace

I realize I’m going a little off topic here from the original Chandra Levy/Serial Killer idea, but since this thread has led me to NASA, I want to tell you about an interesting little connection. At the end of the last post I talk about the Heptagram and that it was used by Aleister Crowley and others.

This is where I want to pick up for this post….

Aleister Crowley was many things including a poet and astrologer (and claimed to be a Freemason), but he’s best known for being a student of magick. He was a massively controversial personality in his day and and was dubbed “The wickedest man in the world”. Crowley applied scientific thinking during his application and studies of magick and I think that in today’s world, his behavior wouldn’t be viewed as outrageous at all.

His most well known book was called The Book of the Law and is central to the religion known as Thelema. He apparently conjured up the spirit of the Egyptian god, Horus, who dictated the book to him.

I don’t want to get sidetracked too much with Crowley, because I really want to get to Jack Parsons who was a student of Thelema and personally chosen by Crowley to head the Agape Lodge of the Thelemic Ordo Templi Orientis in California in 1942.

This in itself is very interesting, but becomes even more important when you realize that Jack Parsons was a rocket scientist.

He was a jet propulsion researcher at the California Institute of Technology…

He was the co-founder of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in California, now known as the NASA Jet propulsion Laboratory. Their early work focused on analyzing the NAZI V2 ballistic missile design, which developed into the first rockets designed to leave Earth’s atmosphere and their success is responsible for modern day space exploration, such as the Voyager.

That’s not all. Wernher von Braun was a rocket scientist for Nazi Germany and led the development of the V2 missile. After World War II, he was secretly brought to the United States in Operation Paperclip. He joined NASA and is generally regarded as the father of the United States Space Program. It is reported that Von Braun has remarked that Jack Parsons, and not he, should be regarded as the father of the Space Program. Wow! What a thing to say, eh?

Walt Disney (Magick Kingdom) and Von Braun in 1954 (a whole ‘nother can of worms I’ll open later on)

As a practicing Theleman, Jack Parsons was known to invoke the god Pan before every rocket test launch because he saw no contradiction between scientific and magickal pursuit. Pan’s origins are thought to be Greek, and he was patronized by the Olympians. He was often depicted in a state of sexual excitement but his primary function, it seems, was to watch over the shepherd and their flocks. It is likely that the demonic images of Incubus, for example, were a result of Pan’s appearance.

Pan and Aphrodite

So, we know that the use of magick in NASA is real. Does it really surprise us when we see their blatant occult symbolism? Is it so surprising that they withhold information about UFO sightings? (See David Icke’s DVD Secret Space).

Now, let me ask you this…Knowing what you know thus far, does the story about the NASA astronaut and Test Pilot, Lisa Nowak, who wore a diaper for 1000 miles on a car trip from Texas to central Florida to confront a romantic rival, not sound just a little bit like bullshit to you?

I am still convinced that she saw something while in space, six months earlier, and this story was manipulated character assassination to destroy her credibility if ever she should reveal what she saw. The general response would be “Oh pah-leeze! She wore a diaper for 1000 miles, and you want me to believe that she saw an alien on the International Space Station?...No way! This chick’s clearly a kook!)

Stay tuned….more to follow.

Last edited by tinmenace; 08-04-2007 at 06:05 PM.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:01 AM   #18
tinmenace

I was reading a thread called the Real X-Men by Edelweiss Pirate, and I posted a reply way down the line on post # 38. What EP said made a profound impact on me. In fact it kept me thinking all through lunchtime that day. It prompted me to find out more about Schizophrenic drugs (for those that refuse to download the matrix and are labeled schizophrenic or ADHD, etc).

So, this is what I discovered…

Antipsychotic drugs are supposed to treat people ‘suffering’ from delusional disorders, including hallucinations, mania, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and Tourette syndrome, to name just a few. Some of these drugs include:

Phenothiazine – Active Ingredient in 6 Antipsychotic brand names including Thorazine and Prolixin

This is a PESTICIDE created by none other than DuPont. Yes! The same DuPont as discussed in post # 5 in this Ritual…or Serial Killer thread. The connection is incredible but the fact that it’s a PESTICIDE?? Can this be considered medicine? I mean seriously? Of course not. No wonder people ‘diagnosed’ as schizophrenics don’t like taking their medication.

Olanzapine – Sold as Zyprexa or Zyprexa Zydis

Well, well, well…if it isn’t the famous Illuminati company, Eli Lilly based in In-DIANA (read the In-DIANA thread) that makes and distributes this poison. It’s no surprise either that it’s one of the most commonly used antipsychotic drugs in America. Another one of their dubious gems is Prozac. It seems almost like an epidemic where Prozac patients are either committing suicide or murder. I just can’t help but feel that these dicks are experimenting on us! I’m not sure what they’re up to, and I don’t even understand the majority of the medical terminology, but I just know that they’re not doing this for the good of mankind. They’re messing with dopamine levels in the brain, and dopamine is what makes you feel happy and rewarded.

I know that DuPont and Eli Lilly are not responsible for all the antipsychotic drugs available, which brings me to my next discovery.

Tetrabenazine – VMAT inhibitor

This is very interesting indeed. What is VMAT? Well, it’s a gene and it has been identified as relating to spirituality and religion as concluded in a study by the National Cancer Institute. This poison called Tetrabenazine is a VMAT inhibitor, so in other words it suppresses your spirit…your consciousness.

We know that consciousness is the most important thing we have, and the only thing that is going to break the spell that the Illuminati wizards have cast upon us. So, what happens when Millions of people are turned into robots through drugs like Tetrabenazine?

The one thing I have learned over the years is that pharmaceutical companies are not in the business of healing people. They’re in the business of changing our chemical structure with their poisons.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:28 AM   #19
graflok

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post

Now, let me ask you this…Knowing what you know thus far, does the story about the NASA astronaut and Test Pilot, Lisa Nowak, who wore a diaper for 1000 miles on a car trip from Texas to central Florida to confront a romantic rival, not sound just a little bit like bullshit to you?

I am still convinced that she saw something while in space, six months earlier, and this story was manipulated character assassination to destroy her credibility if ever she should reveal what she saw. The general response would be “Oh pah-leeze! She wore a diaper for 1000 miles, and you want me to believe that she saw an alien on the International Space Station?...No way! This chick’s clearly a kook!)

Yep. She surely saw something. Something major, I'd bet.
There have also been court rulings to limit media coverage of this case.
See:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,264316,00.html

graflok
graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 01:49 PM   #20
garth

Great post Tin, fascinating but darstedly, good read..thanks